Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43   
Print
Author Topic: Confessions  (Read 20016 times)
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

In hibernation...

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: October 03, 2019, 11:34:52 AM »

too much meaningless text

Counting down until you get banned again...

ATTENTION: Due to college finals, this account will be inactive from Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 to Thursday, December 13, 2019.

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

banana boi

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 03, 2019, 11:35:33 AM »

too much meaningless text

Like what?

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2260004#msg2260004 (so that more people know)
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
brix4477
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 03, 2019, 11:47:37 AM »

Counting down until you get banned again...
for normal comments do not ban
Like what?

reiteration

Hello!
Привет!
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

banana boi

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 03, 2019, 11:59:30 AM »

reiteration
I use the word Christian as well as Christian facts multiple times since its both the biggest Religion in the world and because it's the one I know the most. I know that other Religions discriminate against gays such as Islam but I don't run into as many people of this organization as compared to Christianity and again, I'm more informed in Christianity as a whole. I bring up gay a lot since...Well that's the topic of discussion we were on for me to send that. I don't know what else I bring up a lot but I at least have reasons for using things related to Christianity and homosexuals often in the message.

http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41505.msg2260004#msg2260004 (so that more people know)
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
Ibzy
hi there, fellow reader
Restaurant Legend

stan an underrated kween

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 03, 2019, 12:01:21 PM »

I use the word Christian as well as Christian facts multiple times since it both the biggest Religion in the world and because it's the one I know the most. I know that other Religions discriminate against gays such as Islam but I don't run into as many people of this organization as compared to Christianity and again, I'm more informed in Christianity as a whole. I bring up gay a lot since...Well that's the topic of discussion we were on for me to send that. I don't know what else I bring up a lot but I at least have reasons for using things related to Christianity and homosexuals often in the message.

True, but some of them do not.

Owen: Thank you to everyone!

FC Topic + Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45839.0
Community Q&A = http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45838.0
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 03, 2019, 12:10:51 PM »

I feel like entering the FC Games was a bad idea

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
brix4477
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 03, 2019, 12:15:59 PM »

I use the word Christian as well as Christian facts multiple times since its both the biggest Religion in the world and because it's the one I know the most. I know that other Religions discriminate against gays such as Islam but I don't run into as many people of this organization as compared to Christianity and again, I'm more informed in Christianity as a whole. I bring up gay a lot since...Well that's the topic of discussion we were on for me to send that. I don't know what else I bring up a lot but I at least have reasons for using things related to Christianity and homosexuals often in the message.

But it’s not necessary to repeat it twice only because in your opinion this is a very important topic

Hello!
Привет!
Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 03, 2019, 02:39:33 PM »

Eh. I know countless Christians; I live in the south, my family is almost entirely Christian/Religious, so do you think I hate all of them (plus counting friends of my who are religious as well)? No, of course not. And that's saying a lot since most of them are not kind to homosexuals, either they'll call them names, have to point out someone they came into contact with was flamboyant/most likely gay and other things. When this happens I think to myself that it was not cool of them to do that and I only tell them such if it's someone within my household-family. I don't respect not accepting gays in the sense that I am not happy someone I know or someone in the news is hating on them. I'm not discriminating people with Religious values, it's not like I'm bleeping offended when a Christian is around me, and I understand I can't change people. But if the excuse they bring out is "I'm Religious" they will have to know that to me, that doesn't give you the right to call a gay a '[offensive word used on homosexuals]' or something along those lines. I'm not discriminating Christians like Christians are to gays, I don't call them names or anything I just don't like what they bring up for a reason to hate on gays. Rather than bringing up Leviticus 18:22 they should remember that Jesus literally tells them to love everyone [even your enemies] and that you shouldn't hate people for their flaws (not saying being gay is a  flaw but that in the Religious sense it is considered as such).  
I agree with this. It makes me sad to see other Christians do things like that. Luckily where I live most Christians are either disagreeing with being gay but in a non-hateful way (based on their biblical interpretation), or accepting them altogether. As a Christian myself, I don't think what you believe is or isn't a sin should affect how you treat people.

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
pleasehelpme:(
no snoms here
Better Than Papa!

and i oop-

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 03, 2019, 03:03:10 PM »

My old Christian school was terrible, especially the Chapel lmao

yoyoyo mtv raps

Critical alert from Microsoft. Your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details, Facebook login, and personal emails to hackers remotely. Please call us at the toll-free number listed, so our support engineers can walk you through the removal process over the phone. If you close this page before calling us, we will be forced to disable your computer, to prevent further damage to our network. Error #268D3.
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy! Dizzy
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

this boi is 100% Charmin clean
Kiefer Masala
Curry Lover
Restaurant Master

She's better than your favourite customer

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 03, 2019, 11:52:06 PM »

Spoiler:
Eh. I know countless Christians; I live in the south, my family is almost entirely Christian/Religious, so do you think I hate all of them (plus counting friends of my who are religious as well)? No, of course not. And that's saying a lot since most of them are not kind to homosexuals, either they'll call them names, have to point out someone they came into contact with was flamboyant/most likely gay and other things. When this happens I think to myself that it was not cool of them to do that and I only tell them such if it's someone within my household-family. I don't respect not accepting gays in the sense that I am not happy someone I know or someone in the news is hating on them. I'm not discriminating people with Religious values, it's not like I'm bleeping offended when a Christian is around me, and I understand I can't change people. But if the excuse they bring out is "I'm Religious" they will have to know that to me, that doesn't give you the right to call a gay a '[offensive word used on homosexuals]' or something along those lines. I'm not discriminating Christians like Christians are to gays, I don't call them names or anything I just don't like what they bring up for a reason to hate on gays. Rather than bringing up Leviticus 18:22 they should remember that Jesus literally tells them to love everyone [even your enemies] and that you shouldn't hate people for their flaws (not saying being gay is a  flaw but that in the Religious sense it is considered as such).  

Okay, but my religion follows the bible and yes, you can't act upon homosexual desires, but I wouldn't hate someone because they're gay. I'd accept it. It's not homophobic to not embrace everyone's difference in a month long rainbow parade and nor is it homophobic to disagree. I don't discriminate them.

Slightly inactive.
Out of Context Quotes:
somebody didn't take their meds today
Speedo is owned by Ode
hello I have time to upload my balls
Colonel Kori hired Pete and South America to clean Louis.
This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog
I love your Oven
The man who is green, matures without warming up and is already full of money.
My belly is my ticklish spot too
If being good-looking/attractive to girls was a crime, I'd be a law-abiding citizen.
Get in my signature
Remove excessive foreign languages
in few minutes, i will end making my new sexy FC
Virgil van Dick.
They need to hire new civilians and fire the old ones
This time the dog wakes up!
I don't believe he's in my bottom
What a pity about those nuts
College:
12 weeks down, 22 weeks to go.
I like Taylor Swift and that's it really
brix4477
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 04, 2019, 05:12:07 AM »

Okay, but my religion follows the bible and yes, you can't act upon homosexual desires, but I wouldn't hate someone because they're gay. I'd accept it. It's not homophobic to not embrace everyone's difference in a month long rainbow parade and nor is it homophobic to disagree. I don't discriminate them.

if it was my forum I would have banned for raising such topics

Hello!
Привет!
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 04, 2019, 09:39:09 AM »

My religion says love everyone, not excluding sinners, but ESPECIALLY sinners.

stan Loona
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 04, 2019, 09:47:39 AM »

Brother E: Same. You love everyone and help them do right. That's what Jesus did.

Kiefer Masala
Curry Lover
Restaurant Master

She's better than your favourite customer

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 04, 2019, 10:02:20 AM »

if it was my forum I would have banned for raising such topics
remind me to not join

Slightly inactive.
Out of Context Quotes:
somebody didn't take their meds today
Speedo is owned by Ode
hello I have time to upload my balls
Colonel Kori hired Pete and South America to clean Louis.
This year, North Korea has attacked the old dog
I love your Oven
The man who is green, matures without warming up and is already full of money.
My belly is my ticklish spot too
If being good-looking/attractive to girls was a crime, I'd be a law-abiding citizen.
Get in my signature
Remove excessive foreign languages
in few minutes, i will end making my new sexy FC
Virgil van Dick.
They need to hire new civilians and fire the old ones
This time the dog wakes up!
I don't believe he's in my bottom
What a pity about those nuts
College:
12 weeks down, 22 weeks to go.
I like Taylor Swift and that's it really
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 04, 2019, 01:43:12 PM »

Brother E: Same. You love everyone and help them do right. That's what Jesus did.
then everyone should do it.

stan Loona
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.