Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23   
Print
Author Topic: TWG CIX: Back to Basics WOLVES WIN!  (Read 11032 times)
Sean
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2018, 01:30:55 PM »

Yeah, I agree about that.
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2018, 01:48:01 PM »

I’m sorry if my comment about Marlene seemed suspicious. It’s just that it’s annoying that he wouldn’t try to play right only because he got human (HoS revealed he is not a wolf).
i faked inactivity when i got wolf for 5th consecutive game fyi xD

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2018, 01:49:44 PM »

i faked inactivity when i got wolf for 5th consecutive game fyi xD
I mean, at least that’s a bit of a strategy back when people wouldn’t suspect inactive people. But spam when he could’ve helped us instead is honestly more of a gamethrow…

Q-Cumber
PP&P
Papa's Replacement

Where can I find one of those cuties?!

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2018, 01:54:01 PM »

Well, seriously now, which are your plans about tomorrow's lynching?

Name Last Changed: April 1, 2019, does that mean I am a joke?
Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Profesional and Perfectionist most of all
Q-Cumber
PP&P
Papa's Replacement

Where can I find one of those cuties?!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2018, 01:54:34 PM »

(Sorry for DP) *It's actually what are your plans, isn't it?

Name Last Changed: April 1, 2019, does that mean I am a joke?
Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Profesional and Perfectionist most of all
Zero Two
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2018, 04:16:55 PM »

(LAST POST)

???: People DON'T EVEN KNOW Marlene hates this role when you had just NOTHING TO DO.

Darling.
hyewon
they/them
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2018, 04:31:23 PM »

You could have actively participated Wink

wanna go wanna go wanna go around you
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2018, 05:26:33 PM »

And you also couldn't have thrown around random gibberish intermixed with "BLEEP THIS". Wink

So, since Marlene wasn't a wolf, we should go for the less active roles for example Rantaro's (Ataino's some time before) and Aburrito's. I will still be in doubt about Yuki and Hobbes, though.
If this is what this will boil down to by Day 3, then idk who I'll lynch (it was rather vague what you meant by "go for" - in a game such as TWG, as you so pointed out with Hobbes, language precision is crucial). I do want to give Rantaro an opportunity in this game, but at the same time, Aburrito has been helpful and I don't strongly suspect him of being a wolf. Now that I've mentioned that, I don't honestly suspect Aburrito much at all. Rantaro? No suspicion whatsoever until his behavior in the game explains itself.

However, with each post you make, my suspicions for you just slowly keep rising and declining...I see your point about Yuki, since once Penguin asked her some questions, she seemingly "disappeared" and failed to answer them. But Hobbes? I don't really know why you keep going after him. He's let off you, which had been the primary reason why you had a grudge against him in this game anyway. Unless you can explicitly state clear-cut evidence that shows why you presently continue to suspect him, unfortunately, I'm still going to view you as suspicious myself.

tldr: Not entirely sure yet, but as of now, you're not looking particularly clean to me since you continue to suspect Hobbes and haven't been recently providing evidence why.

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 2
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 68
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2018, 05:32:17 PM »

^^

Honestly, if you’re going to be like this, then just don’t sign up…

Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2018, 05:58:13 PM »

I'm not going to plan my lynch ahead of time, but rn I'd guess the most popular lynch targets are you, YukiYuuki, Aburrito, maybe Hobbes, and maybe even myself, since it seems quite a few people think I have a chance of being a puppetmaster in this game. This all could also change of course throughout the course of the day and who gets wolfed tonight.

Hey seer, if you read this, please check BackAgain.gr or Hobbes tonight since I find it highly unlikely either of them will die tonight.

Also, I'd just like to say I called Marlene being a human. (:

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2018, 05:59:08 PM »

-Oh BTW, WELCOME TO THE GAME, RANTARO. Smiley

Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
The color of mood is blue
Цвет настрое
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2018, 06:10:43 PM »

-Oh BTW, WELCOME TO THE GAME, RANTARO. Smiley
thank you~

Цвет настроения синий. Внутри Martini, а в руках бикини.
Под песню «Синий иней» она так чувствует себя Богиней.
Цвет настроения синий. Внутри Martini, а в руках бикини.
Под песню «Синий иней» она так чувствует себя Богиней.
MariaYuki
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2018, 06:17:02 PM »

Hello Rantaro, Welcome to the game.
So far, my biggest suspicion is on BackAgain.gr. Although I have called Penguin022 and DeluxePizza puppetmasters, my gut is telling me they are innocent. I understand that this is blind faith and that my brain is telling me they are suspicious, I truly believe they are members of the town. You may feel free to laugh at me or be mad at me if they end up being wolves, but at least Penguin still plays this way if he is town. Leading them, sometimes even controlling them. That's just how he plays. He does that even if he isn't a wolf. This makes me believe Penguin is innocent, and I believe that although DeluxePizza is newer than Penguin, he falls under the same mindset. Do not view my comment of puppetmasters and puppets to be me claiming they are wolves. I just was pointing out the way they were playing the game.
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2018, 06:45:38 PM »

thank you~
Try to catch up on the game so far because I'm going to start questioning you when D3 starts.

So far, my biggest suspicion is on BackAgain.gr. Although I have called Penguin022 and DeluxePizza puppetmasters, my gut is telling me they are innocent. I understand that this is blind faith and that my brain is telling me they are suspicious, I truly believe they are members of the town. You may feel free to laugh at me or be mad at me if they end up being wolves, but at least Penguin still plays this way if he is town. Leading them, sometimes even controlling them. That's just how he plays. He does that even if he isn't a wolf. This makes me believe Penguin is innocent, and I believe that although DeluxePizza is newer than Penguin, he falls under the same mindset. Do not view my comment of puppetmasters and puppets to be me claiming they are wolves. I just was pointing out the way they were playing the game.
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I was just saying there seems to be a small amount of town that has similar mindsets but at the back of their mind are nervous about me playing everyone as I've been known to do that before. Let me just say I often have a very loud opinionated personality in this game, so if it seems like I'm controlling, I'm often like that when I'm human.

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2018, 07:18:02 PM »

I understand that this is blind faith and that my brain is telling me they are suspicious, I truly believe they are members of the town.

I'm not going to plan my lynch ahead of time, but rn I'd guess the most popular lynch targets are you, YukiYuuki, Aburrito, maybe Hobbes, and maybe even myself, since it seems quite a few people think I have a chance of being a puppetmaster in this game.
If I recall properly then only Yuki referred to you as one. With that said, thank you for your response, Yuki.

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 2
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 68
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.