Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23   
Print
Author Topic: TWG CIX: Back to Basics WOLVES WIN!  (Read 9860 times)
MariaYuki
« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2018, 02:35:28 PM »

I understand that me calling Penguin out could have led to the wolves seeing him as a threat. However, that does not mean that I am a wolf specifically.
Until further evidence comes up, lynch BackAgain.
Sea Anne
Restaurant Legend

Easter is almost here!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2018, 02:38:02 PM »

I never said you're a wolf @Faith

Also, it really sucks that Penguin got wolfed. I'd go for the inactive players lynch-wise because if Faith and DP are right about why the most active people are the targets, the wolves might know something we don't about who's active. In other words, maybe the wolves are Rantaro, Aburrito, and Yuki or something along those lines. They could be killing loud people not just because they're contributing in a way that hurts them, but also because they know if the most active people die, they'll have a greater chance of eliminating enough of us humans.
 No activity=no correct lynching, after all.
I hope all that made sense.
Sea Anne
Restaurant Legend

Easter is almost here!

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »

Oops, ignore my first sentence. I thought Yuki was Faith when Yuki said that.
olivia hye
they/them
Restaurant Legend

stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2018, 02:39:36 PM »

Lynch backagain

That was a bad move by the wolves, they could have manipulated the Mastermind Penguin strategy very well

[BREAKING] Lesbian Korean Billionaires, Ha Soo Young and Kim Ji Woo, marry. With a combined net worth of $170 BILLION, this makes them the richest couple alive.
“We want to go beyond gender, race, and nationality.”
-Ha Soo Young
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Assistant

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2018, 03:03:18 PM »

Just to avoid anyone getting modkilled, HoS said no PM's allowed unless you're a wolf.
I never saw that...whoops. Glad I haven't sent any PM's yet. Thanks for the reminder!

I'd go for the inactive players lynch-wise because if Faith and DP are right about why the most active people are the targets, the wolves might know something we don't about who's active. In other words, maybe the wolves are Rantaro, Aburrito, and Yuki or something along those lines. They could be killing loud people not just because they're contributing in a way that hurts them, but also because they know if the most active people die, they'll have a greater chance of eliminating enough of us humans.
 No activity=no correct lynching, after all.
I hope all that made sense.
That's actually quite reasonable, and I appreciate you for identifying that point. Even though you bring up an excellent point that shouldn't be overlooked, I'll acknowledge it but I won't take it into thorough account just yet. I'm still waiting on Penguin's final words. If they don't come by the time I wake up tomorrow, I'll go ahead and cast my vote accordingly.

Ftr, here's the current lynch count (I'll modify it in one or two upcoming posts so HoS doesn't have to do too much digging.
Kirby - Kirby x1
Hobbes - Hobbes x1
DeluxePizza - DeluxePizza x2
Aburrito - Aburrito x1
Rantaro - Rantaro x1
Cat Kyle - BackAgain.gr
BackAgain.gr - YukiYuuki
YukiYuuki - BackAgain.gr
Faithesque - Faithesque x1

BackAgain.gr - 2
YukiYuuki - 1
(SELF-VOTES)
DeluxePizza - 2
Everyone else - 1

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Wingeria - Rank 4
Papa's Pastaria - Rank 6
Papa's Cheeseria - Rank 9
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 4
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 67
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
olivia hye
they/them
Restaurant Legend

stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 03, 2018, 04:07:42 PM »

I'm switching to Yuki, actually, because Hobbes' point makes sense

[BREAKING] Lesbian Korean Billionaires, Ha Soo Young and Kim Ji Woo, marry. With a combined net worth of $170 BILLION, this makes them the richest couple alive.
“We want to go beyond gender, race, and nationality.”
-Ha Soo Young
Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 03, 2018, 04:35:54 PM »

Reading the posts after my comment…

I totally agree about HG and was going to comment about it, but I was getting ready to go visit the cemetery (we haven’t left though…). Honestly like, did you just decide to become active right now? I mean, you’re still doing the same thing as back in Night 1 and Day 1, yet now you have time. Explain and defend yourself why all of a sudden you have time now.

Also, I agree with Cat Kyle about Penguin. Even I was kind of thinking, there could be a chance that he’s controlling the town as a wolf due to experience in the game.

Finally, what Hobbes said makes sense. Honestly, I feel like Rantaro isn’t saying much. Like what Nickito said, “They’re posting, but contributing nothing at all.” Rantaro, can you try to read through the topic (that you haven’t read yet) and give us an opinion on what you think about the game and the people here.

For now, I think it’s likely that HG could be a wolf here, but what Faith and HG said about Yuki, being vague and not contributing much is true as well. But, I also think this applies to Rantaro as well. Like I said, I feel like she’s not contributing anything. For now, I honestly think Kirby and Cat Kyle could be town section as they have not shown anything suspicious and have contributed when they can. I think I’m adding Hobbes in the Null section. He hasn’t shown any suspicious behavior for now. Aburrito… I think Null as well. I feel like it makes a bit more sense for her to be inactive than someone like Rantaro. Rantaro tends to visit the Shoutbox from time to time tbh. As for wolf, so far… I think it’s possible that Rantaro, Yuki, and HG could be the wolves here.

So, I would like an explanation from each one. HG, I already asked at top. Yuki, why are your comments somewhat vague? Do you have anything you want to say? Rantaro, same thing tbh. But also, I want to know from you three, who to you seems suspicious here and why? It can be multiple people if you want. I just want to know your opinions because otherwise, you three are the most suspicious to me.

I will wait for something before lynching anyone yet.

Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2018, 06:02:37 PM »

idk who's what since I'm not the seer, but I also agreed about Yuki seeming slightly suspicious, so I'm just going with lynch Yuki.

I wouldn't suspect Rantaro though. maybe HG but not sure.

PSEUDORANDOM SURVIVOR FLIPLINE! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44030.msg2055400#msg2055400

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Assistant

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 03, 2018, 06:31:27 PM »

For those of you who haven't checked the Lounge, Penguin says he's not using his final post today unless there's a drastic obligation for him to do so. With that said, I'm going to provide a full readslist because, honestly, I have all these thoughts in my head about everyone in this game and I've got to put them out there since I haven't done one of these yet this game.

Kirby
Spoiler:
Since Kirby replaced Bandero, one of several inactive players, during the middle of the game, he didn't have a chance to participate in the beginning of the game, but since we got off to a slow start where we had done nothing more than lynch the inactive players, it mattered little. Considering the fact that he hasn't been an official part of the game as long as the rest of us, he's doing quite well with actively contributing and sharing his thoughts and opinions. However, since he has considerable experience with this, I'm not entirely sure whether or not he is town or wolf. I'm going to place him in the "gray area", or as DP terms it, the "Null" category.
Hobbes
Spoiler:
Keeping in mind that Hobbes is one of TWG's newer active players, he's definitely learned the ropes in this game. He did get off to a rocky start, and things weren't helped when he said "wolf" instead of "lynch" on Day 2. However, he's definitely remedied himself recently and commented useful things, particularly the speculation he suggested about the more inactive players being wolves. I'm quite sure he's a fellow townsperson.
DeluxePizza
Spoiler:
93.295782357293104962% convinced he's a town. After Nickito's and now Penguin's downfall, he's helped rise up to lead the town in their absences, and I applaud him for that. I don't view him as the "puppet master" that Yuki theorized he is. In any case, DP is moderately experienced with TWG and his strategizing and gameplay improve with every game he plays. I'm almost certain he's a town, despite the small and persistent part of my brain that acknowledges the possibility he could always be a well-playing wolf.
Aburrito
Spoiler:
Honestly, I just wish Aburrito had the opportunity for more activity. As aforementioned, he mentioned in the shoutbox and lounge that due to irl stuff, which he didn't specify and I didn't pry him to, he isn't as active as he'd like to be. I appreciate the fact that he's making the effort to read through the topic, staying caught up and backing up others' opinions, but at the same time, he hasn't really put forth much of his own opinions - he's just concurred with those of others. At this rate, the only suitable category I can place him in is Null. He hasn't been the most helpful, but no quality of his posts/behavior, to me, seems suspicious.
Rantaro
Spoiler:
I'm not sure how to feel about Rantaro. He just substituted in for Ataino, but he still hasn't put forward much activity on his own part. To be factual, he made a couple introduction posts and then just disappeared. I'm not going to directly accuse him of being a wolf, simply because there's very little about his posts and his behavior to derive evidence from to support such a bold claim. However, since no one else seems applicable, he might be one of the 3 wolves. It'll do to mention that he is definitely one of our minimal priority alleged wolves, to say the least. HG and Yuki, the other two I suspect of being wolves, have greater evidence to back them up.
Cat Kyle
Spoiler:
Cat Kyle's definitely been helpful and has stated some great points during her time after joining. I'm convinced she's a townsperson...I don't truly have much to say for her, but she's made a good effort to offer up her opinions, and that's entirely appreciated.
BackAgain.gr
Spoiler:
He is, by far, the one I suspect the most. I've stated why before, so I'll just quote it here instead of paraphrasing it. (original message written towards HG)
You openly affirm that you don't think you'll continue playing this, but right after you say so, your activity just rises magically after Hobbes decided to place his lynch on you out of suspicion that you're a wolf. Even though the suspicion's died down, you're still playing. I'm not accusing you by any means when I say this, but I'm simply acknowledging the possibility that you could be a wolf attempting to defend their dignity and eliminate any sources of suspicion.
I believe the quote is self-explanatory.
YukiYuuki
Spoiler:
I've also touched upon how I suspect her as well, but not so much as I do HG. I'm pretty sure she's a wolf, simply because she's going with the lying-low strategy that is uncommon for a lot of humans to do. She has contributed her opinions, though they're rather minimal and they might not be ones I concur with; however, she's made the effort, and that's all that counts. I know she's experienced with TWG and likely is going with this strategy as her vague and minimal contributions are just that: they don't really have a lot of background to them, and we've had to prompt her for several explanations. That's why I believe she's a potential wolf.
Tldr, lynching HG:
Town: DeluxePizza, Hobbes, Cat Kyle
Null: Kirby, Aburrito
Wolf: BackAgain.gr (top priority wolf), YukiYuuki (moderate priority), Rantaro (minimal priority)

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Wingeria - Rank 4
Papa's Pastaria - Rank 6
Papa's Cheeseria - Rank 9
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 4
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 67
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
Q-Cumber
Pal Pro
Papa's Assistant

Waiting for PL4 to come... Hopefully

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 04, 2018, 06:22:04 AM »

Well ask me whether I am a wolf or not and I will tell you I  the wolf

If I really am the wolf then Hunter is going to modkill me for gamrthrowing
But if not, then my wordings will be right. Yuki is a wolf and you will have lost another town member

Name Last Changed: April 1, 2019, does that mean I am a joke?
Being honest is the key to success
Q-Cumber
Pal Pro
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 04, 2018, 06:23:10 AM »

* I will tell you I am the wolf

MariaYuki
« Reply #236 on: July 04, 2018, 12:00:26 PM »

I understand that my comments make me look suspicious, but that's just how I play the game. It doesn't matter if I'm a human or a blue role or a wolf, I made a point to always try harder in TWG, so I have been playing a bit more thoughtful recently. If my thoughts on who the wolves are upset you, it is me making my assumptions.
I am a human, but the only way for you to really be sure is if you lynch me or if the wolves kill me. I urge you to not lynch me.
Q-Cumber
Pal Pro
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 04, 2018, 12:21:38 PM »

I understand that my comments make me look suspicious, but that's just how I play the game. It doesn't matter if I'm a human or a blue role or a wolf, I made a point to always try harder in TWG, so I have been playing a bit more thoughtful recently. If my thoughts on who the wolves are upset you, it is me making my assumptions.
I am a human, but the only way for you to really be sure is if you lynch me or if the wolves kill me. I urge you to not lynch me.
If you really knew who the wolves are, then you wouldn't lynch me. That information makes you more suspicious than me.
Keep on lynching you

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 04, 2018, 01:22:18 PM »

Honestly, I’m stuck between Yuki and HG. What Hobbes said about Yuki, Rantaro, and Aburrito makes sense, but HG can’t even explain to Faith and I about being active all of a sudden, even though you have been saying that you can’t play due to your tournament, and that “please lynch me”. If you’re really human, you’re honestly playing a bad gameplay as with someone else, you’re not really helping at all…

But, thinking about Yuki, it’s honestly interesting and could actually be true that the wolves could be trying to lay low here and kill the active ones… it’s obvious that it could be me or Faith next. Hmm

I shouldn’t really go for the majority, just because it’s majority, but I think there’s more of a chance that Yuki is a wolf and that HG is just a bad human. But if Yuki is a human or Seer, I’m most likely going for HG next.

Lynch Yuki

Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 04, 2018, 02:06:02 PM »

right now I'm not sure about everyone but my theories are that DP, Rantaro and Cat Kyle are humans, and possible wolves include Backagain.gr, HG, Yuki, and possibly Hobbes or Kirby. idk though which is why I lynch Yuki

PSEUDORANDOM SURVIVOR FLIPLINE! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44030.msg2055400#msg2055400

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.