Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23   
Print
Author Topic: TWG CIX: Back to Basics WOLVES WIN!  (Read 8297 times)
MariaYuki
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2018, 03:54:28 PM »

What's your most unpopular opinion, Yuki? In fact, would you be able to give a readslist like Hobbes and DP? (I like when people post these, I find them super useful) Who do we need to push more?

Also @Yuki/Faith Are your lynch votes for BackAgain.gr official or just eventual?
My vote is official. I do choose to vote for BackAgain.gr
Canta-Loop
Pal Pro
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2018, 04:01:42 PM »

Lynch myself I suppose

Hello darkness my old friend...
Faithuccino
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Assistant

~Merry and Bright~

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2018, 04:42:41 PM »

Also @Yuki/Faith Are your lynch votes for BackAgain.gr official or just eventual?
My lynch is set in stone. It appears that is the popular opinion.

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Wingeria - Rank 4
Papa's Pastaria - Rank 6
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 4
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 67
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role - Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role - Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role - Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role - Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role - Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role - Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role - Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role - Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist and Maniac Win (Role - Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
DeluxePizza
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2018, 04:59:42 PM »

Alright fine, I just wanted to show something that I felt was suspicious to me.

Marlene
Spoiler:
So far, I find him suspicious (not completely, but in a “more likely to be a wolf being looking at others” way). The thing is, I know that Marlene has played TWG before. With that note, I’m not sure why a human or a Seer will try to be random, and not serious in the game. Maybe it’s just me, Faith said that this is how he talks, but either he doesn’t care about the game, writing “idk bleep this” and just “bleep” after Nickito was wolved, or he could potentially be a wolf laying low at the moment. I’d say, he’s suspicious to me.

Kirby (Bandero)
Spoiler:
I have nothing. Kirby just came into the game since Bandero did nothing. All I know is that in every TWG, he usually claims human, regardless of his role.

Hobbes
Spoiler:
I feel like he could also be somewhat suspicious as well. I did think that he was probably a human that didn’t have time to post a good opening post (I mean, we just had 2 worst ones, and we had like 4 inactives). But, I remember something that I’ve played before, here, that could be the case here, IF Hobbes is a wolf. Back in this game, Kowhai, KK, and me were town while Faiz was a wolf. (I’ll try to type this short) Kowhai felt like Faiz was somewhat suspicious. Then, she was wolved. KK then noticed this (and something else as well), which then got her wolved as well. After she posted her suspicion, I agreed with her, I posted my own opinion on him, and was killed after. (I did later lose my confidence that he was a wolf after he rebuttaled, but then I knew it was him after I died). Anyways, what if, there’s a chance that he, while getting help from the other three wolves, decided that it’ll be dangerous to keep Nick in the game, when he’s been saying that he finds Hobbes the most suspicious? Then again, I can’t say he would be the most suspicious because like I said before, he could’ve still just came innocently with a boring comment, being falsely accused. Long story short, there could be a chance that he is a wolf, but who knows. I would honestly want Hobbes to come defend himself or something, because this may not look good for him later on, or now.

Aburrito
Spoiler:
So far, I don’t find her suspicious. In the previous game, and now, she has show to still be like a new player, not doing much. She wasn’t extremely active in the last game, and here, well… there isn’t anything off yet.

Ataino, Sayori
Spoiler:
Inactive, so nothing.

BackAgain.gr
Spoiler:
I find it very odd, and suspicious that he only made a post here so far, and it was just a “hi”, “Lynch”. Same as Marlene tbh, either he doesn’t care about the game, or he is a wolf laying low as well. Honestly dude, try to say what you feel about this or that, or something, because just like Nickito said, "They're posting, but contributing literally nothing of value." Well, he sort of did by lynching, but other than that, he’s doing nothing… Yeah, it’s too weird and fishy for me.

Yuki
Spoiler:
So far… no, not really. He did agree to go with inactive people if we have no leads, but I would say that he should try to post more whenever he can. I don’t know if he gets busy, but there are times when we can’t control our situations. But, just try to post something (even if it’s just “I’m going to be busy, sorry.”

Penguin
Spoiler:
Besides Nickito, you definitely seem to know what you’re doing from experience. As for your behavior, you don’t come up as suspicious so far. I’m really hoping that you’re town, so that you can definitely help us, since you’re active, try to find the 3 wolves.

Faith
Spoiler:
You also don’t seem to be suspicious to me. You’re definitely active, and you do talk in the topic, so that’s great. Yeah honestly, I don’t have much to say to those that I don’t find suspicious yet…

This is what I come up with in my mind. I’ll try to be helpful here, whenever I can.

PS - I was about to post this, then I saw that Faith replied:
About HG - Exactly! I have to say that with what I said at top, and what you just stated about how he was in another game, I feel like HG is currently the most suspicious here for me, even Marlene and Hobbes coming in 2nd and 3rd as suspicious.

About me - I apologize. I guess I focused too much on the quotes, that I didn’t really say who I found more suspicious. Hopefully this shows what I felt with the quotes.
Here’s the quote again, but I’ll do this instead for Penguin. Most likely for me:

Town:
- Penguin
- Faith

Null:
- Kirby
- Hobbes? (I’m a bit conflicted with him)
- Aburrito
- Ataino…
- Cat Kyle
- Yuki

Wolf:
- Backagain.gr
- Marlene

Why am I starting to get a feeling that HG is the brutal wolf? I mean, his comments not helping anyone, the fact that he’s even lynching himself, idk. I’ll still lynch him because he’s more likely to be a wolf, because I guess I haven’t really thought about Marlene not caring in the games.

Lynch Backagain.gr

I have restaurants in the App category (except Freezeria To Go, Cupcakeria To Go, Taco Mia To Go, and Hot Doggeria To Go).
My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.0
Sea Anne
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2018, 05:43:59 PM »

Here's my official vote:

Wolf Backagain.gr
DeluxePizza
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2018, 06:37:33 PM »

I forgot to add “are” in one of my sentences…

I have restaurants in the App category (except Freezeria To Go, Cupcakeria To Go, Taco Mia To Go, and Hot Doggeria To Go).
alias: -MiraJ-
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2018, 07:19:45 PM »

Lynch BackAgain.gr

ABA bleep AKO PA NA?
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2018, 08:04:14 PM »

My vote is official. I do choose to vote for BackAgain.gr
You avoided my other questions, can you answer those please?

Here’s the quote again, but I’ll do this instead for Penguin. Most likely for me:

Town:
- Penguin
- Faith

Null:
- Kirby
- Hobbes? (I’m a bit conflicted with him)
- Aburrito
- Ataino…
- Cat Kyle
- Yuki

Wolf:
- Backagain.gr
- Marlene

Why am I starting to get a feeling that HG is the brutal wolf? I mean, his comments not helping anyone, the fact that he’s even lynching himself, idk. I’ll still lynch him because he’s more likely to be a wolf, because I guess I haven’t really thought about Marlene not caring in the games.

Lynch Backagain.gr
You're on fire dude, thanks for doing these lists, it shows your work ethic. Are the nulls ranked from most town to least town?

Lynch BackAgain.gr, don't know how to feel about him throwing rn and lynching himself.

Also:
Here's my official vote:

Wolf Backagain.gr
...did you mean lynch? 'Cause wolfing is a wolf term, which is super suspicious bud.

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2018, 08:14:12 PM »

Also, Cat Kyle's opening post was really good imo, excited to get a new perspective of the game.

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
olivia hye
stream butterfly
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2018, 08:20:57 PM »

'Wolf _____' reminds me of that MatiN game

love myself today, oh woah
let you go today, oh woah
DeluxePizza
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2018, 10:28:04 PM »

You avoided my other questions, can you answer those please?
You're on fire dude, thanks for doing these lists, it shows your work ethic. Are the nulls ranked from most town to least town?

Lynch BackAgain.gr, don't know how to feel about him throwing rn and lynching himself.

Also: ...did you mean lynch? 'Cause wolfing is a wolf term, which is super suspicious bud.
Oh, I just did them by order of when they signed up (first post).

But, here’s what I feel from town to least town in Null:

- Kirby
- Cat Kyle
- Aburrito
- Yuki
- Ataino (Has done nothing, yet he still hasn’t been modkilled/replaced…)
- Hobbes

Canta-Loop
Pal Pro
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2018, 01:04:22 AM »

Do I still have my last post after getting lynched?

Kirby
Birthday
Friend of Foodini

no life adult xD

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2018, 01:15:22 AM »

ok that sounds brutal wolfish to me^
Wolf Backagain.gr

Lynch Marlene

Canta-Loop
Pal Pro
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2018, 01:28:13 AM »

I am not a wolf, but I don't think I will be able to keep on playing this. That's why I indirectly told you to lynch me but as I realized, I gave you the wrong impression about me. I am a human and that's for sure but don't try to change your lynch vote because this time my tournament has to come first. So, let the truth speak and don't trust Hobbes.

alias: -MiraJ-
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2018, 01:45:34 AM »

ok that sounds brutal wolfish to me^

Lynch Marlene
ay bobo
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.