Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23   
Print
Author Topic: TWG CIX: Back to Basics WOLVES WIN!  (Read 10547 times)
Q-Cumber
Pal Pro
Papa's Replacement

Where can I find one of those cuties?!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2018, 10:55:53 AM »

What To Fix:
In Marlene's spoiler I forgot sure after quite

Name Last Changed: April 1, 2019, does that mean I am a joke?
Being honest is the key to success
Sean
Restaurant Legend

Happy Onionfest!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2018, 11:05:20 AM »

Hobbes:
Knows to cover himself well and look innocent, the most untrustable for me. His "Wolf Backagain" post and the excuse came after it are not just coincidences. He is hiding something and there great chances for him to be the brutal wolf.

'The excuse that came after it' was made because I didn't want to be lynched, unlike you. Not everybody has tournaments going on in their life, some are actually passionate about this game and want to survive. I made the 'wolf Backagain' post accidentally because I was wondering who would get wolfed when night came. Since I had wolfing on my mind, I typed 'wolf' instead of 'lynch'. A mere coincidence, an unfortunate one at that.
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Assistant

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2018, 11:15:38 AM »

I'm just going to lynch Marlene too. I don't entirely suspect Hobbes or HG, as I've outlined in my previous posts, so I'm unlynching HG and lynching Marlene. After all, what use has he been during this TWG? I can't recall anything productive he's said in this game...no offense.

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Wingeria - Rank 4
Papa's Pastaria - Rank 6
Papa's Cheeseria - Rank 9
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 4
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 67
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
Q-Cumber
Pal Pro
Papa's Replacement

Where can I find one of those cuties?!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2018, 11:18:03 AM »

I would like to lynch Hobbes but one lynch can't determine the whole game that's why I am going to go with the majority since I declared that Marlene would my second lynch choise,
So...

Lynch Marlene

Name Last Changed: April 1, 2019, does that mean I am a joke?
Being honest is the key to success
Sean
Restaurant Legend

Happy Onionfest!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2018, 11:23:09 AM »

Hmmm, Faith’s right, Marlene’s the only one active that hasn’t contributed. I don’t want to change my vote at this point, but I’ll switch to Marlene unless she has a helluva explanation.
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2018, 11:26:25 AM »

Unlynch for now, what's the vote count?

Marlene - BackAgain.gr
Kirby - Marlene
Hobbes - Marlene
DeluxePizza - DeluxePizza
Aburrito - Aburrito
Ataino - Ataino
Cat Kyle - Marlene
BackAgain.gr - Marlene
YukiYuuki - BackAgain.gr
Penguin022 - Penguin022
Faithesque - Marlene

Marlene - 5
BackAgain.gr - 2
(SELF-VOTES)
Aburrito
Ataino
DeluxePizza
Penguin022

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Wingeria - Rank 4
Papa's Pastaria - Rank 6
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 4
TWG Stats:
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

MariaYuki
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2018, 11:56:07 AM »

Alright, here is I'm thinking.
Marlene:
So far, everything he said beside his votes is mostly gibberish and swear words. This is highly suspicious of him, as from what I have seen before with Marlene, he writes clear and concise, not in gibberish. This makes me believe he is hiding something, like being a wolf.
Kirby:
While I do know that he just joined the game, it would be weird for the host (Hunter of Stars) to put him in the game, but not tell him his role immediately. There is a chance it could happen, but I do not believe it is likely, so that puts him a bit up on my "Most Likely to Be a Wolf" List. Other than that, I have nothing else to say about Kirby.
Hobbes:
I believe that at the beginning of the game, he was just learning to play the game, and he did not know that every post mattered. However, his "Wolf BackAgain" comment is suspicious. Some may view it as just a coincidence, but I see not how it could be. Pretty much everyone knows that only the wolves wolf, and that during the day, you lynch. Even new people should have known that from reading the rules. This makes him highly suspicious in my book of deceitful people.
DeluxePizza and Penguin022:
It seems that they know how to play TWG, and play it well. He seems to be well aware on what's going on, but they seem to be controlling the strings of this game. Normally, this is classic wolf behavior, but a gut feeling of my makes me think they are actually town members. If there's one thing I've been taught, it's that you should trust both your gut and your brain. My gut is telling me these two are town members, but my brain is telling me they are wolves. This leaves me at a loss, and I believe I should wait to see if anything suspicious pops out of their posts.
Ataino:
He has not posted yet in this game. This might be because of something IRL, but I remember talking to him on Facebook just a few days ago, which leads me to believe he is either ignoring the game, ignoring the forum, or trying dangerously hard to work in the shadows.
Aburrito:
She hasn't posted in a while, but I don't know where she is. From what she has posted, she seems to be someone who is just trying to follow along, but she will try to play the game. So far, that statement is completely falsified. She hasn't posted since Night 1, and she probably won't.
BackAgain.gr:
This is where things get confusing. He has said that he is more interested in his tournaments than this game, but for someone who's not interested, he seems to be insisting he's human too much for someone who doesn't care. This is highly suspicious, and I believe there is about a 93.6% chance he is a wolf.
Cat Kyle:
Too new do have done anything really special.
Faithesque:
She seems to also be controlling this game, yet she is also one of the puppets controlled by the puppet master of this game.
Based on my findings, the most likely person to be a wolf is BackAgain.gr, so I will keep my lynch on him.
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2018, 12:13:49 PM »

"While I do know that he just joined the game, it would be weird for the host (Hunter of Stars) to put him in the game, but not tell him his role immediately. There is a chance it could happen, but I do not believe it is likely, so that puts him a bit up on my "Most Likely to Be a Wolf" List. Other than that, I have nothing else to say about Kirby."
@HOS can i quote your confirmation pm?

Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2018, 12:14:27 PM »

why does it matter if BackAgain.gr is brutal, he's still a wolf?
we have other suspects on the line
so might as well save brutal for last

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 01, 2018, 01:06:29 PM »

She seems to also be controlling this game, yet she is also one of the puppets controlled by the puppet master of this game.
A controlled controller...quite a confusing prospect. In any case, I appreciate your input and I'm glad that you've created this opinionated readslist. However, I don't get what you keep mentioning about a "puppet master" of this game. No one in this game is truly in "optimum control" - sure, there are some players that are more active and sort of leading the game more than others, but that doesn't make them the ultimate mechanism behind the game. If you could, I'd like you to elaborate more on what you think about this "puppet master" concept and how you seem to believe one or more players are presenting that.

More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Wingeria - Rank 4
Papa's Pastaria - Rank 6
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 4
TWG Stats:

Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2018, 01:16:29 PM »

i believe penguin is the puppet master yuki is talking about

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2018, 01:27:36 PM »

i believe penguin is the puppet master yuki is talking about
That's reasonable but arguable at the same time. I view Penguin more as a leader than a controller.

More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Wingeria - Rank 4
Papa's Pastaria - Rank 6
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 4
TWG Stats:

Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2018, 02:41:37 PM »

HoS confirmed earlier that he forgot to PM Kirby btw, there wouldn't be a wolf motive to lie about that anyway.

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Survivore
eat wat u served
Forum Fanatic

Annika Argentina

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2018, 02:47:35 PM »

I ain't lynching myself. hi other humans. anyway I guess I'll just go with lynch Marlene (sorry Marlene but suspicions and all that)

PSEUDORANDOM SURVIVOR FLIPLINE! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44030.msg2055400#msg2055400

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2018, 02:49:21 PM »

HEY YOU'RE HERE

Who is more suspicious out of BackAgain.gr and Hobbes?

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.