Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23   
Print
Author Topic: TWG CIX: Back to Basics WOLVES WIN!  (Read 8293 times)
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 01, 2018, 04:34:19 PM »

I find Yuki's thoughts on me being a puppet master with all of you as my puppets intriguing, as he is the first person to actively question my leadership in this game. Does anyone else share his fear of me/DP/Faithesque controllling this game?

Why I haven't lynched Marlene yet -- Everyone seems to be universally dead set against him, there aren't a whole lot of people who could be wolf buddies with him. One possible wolf buddy could be YukiYuuki who seems to be dead set on BackAgain.gr. Yuki, what would be the wolf motive behind saying he's fine with being lynched, but after he gets lynched to vote for Hobbes. If he were wolf, we obviously wouldn't lynch Hobbes, there would be no reason to. I'd also like to see you answer Faith's question earlier. As for Marlene, I'll wait for his response to his questioning.

Thoughts on the game as of now: We seem to have separated ourselves into a bunch of different groups. There is the "town leader/largely townread" group of myself, Faith and DP. There is the "lynch targets/suspicious people" group of Marlene, Hobbes and BackAgain.gr. There is the "new guys" group of Cat Kyle and Kirby, there is the "mostly inactive" group of Aburrito and Ataino, and then we have Yuki in his own sorta group. It'd be nice to sorta bring everyone into the same group, or 2 groups of town and wolves, but rn everything is kinda all over the place. Mostly rn the game involves the town leader group questioning the suspicious people group and everyone else saying "yeah i agree", when I'd like to see everyone engage instead of just answering questions asked by the top tier group.

Kirby and Cat Kyle, can you gimme your most unpopular opinion of the game?

Also, seer, please check Hobbes or BackAgain.gr tonight and the other the following night considering I doubt either of them will die soon due to how controversial they are.

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
alias: -MiraJ-
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2018, 07:34:01 PM »

I find Yuki's thoughts on me being a puppet master with all of you as my puppets intriguing, as he is the first person to actively question my leadership in this game. Does anyone else share his fear of me/DP/Faithesque controllling this game?

Why I haven't lynched Marlene yet -- Everyone seems to be universally dead set against him, there aren't a whole lot of people who could be wolf buddies with him. One possible wolf buddy could be YukiYuuki who seems to be dead set on BackAgain.gr. Yuki, what would be the wolf motive behind saying he's fine with being lynched, but after he gets lynched to vote for Hobbes. If he were wolf, we obviously wouldn't lynch Hobbes, there would be no reason to. I'd also like to see you answer Faith's question earlier. As for Marlene, I'll wait for his response to his questioning.

Thoughts on the game as of now: We seem to have separated ourselves into a bunch of different groups. There is the "town leader/largely townread" group of myself, Faith and DP. There is the "lynch targets/suspicious people" group of Marlene, Hobbes and BackAgain.gr. There is the "new guys" group of Cat Kyle and Kirby, there is the "mostly inactive" group of Aburrito and Ataino, and then we have Yuki in his own sorta group. It'd be nice to sorta bring everyone into the same group, or 2 groups of town and wolves, but rn everything is kinda all over the place. Mostly rn the game involves the town leader group questioning the suspicious people group and everyone else saying "yeah i agree", when I'd like to see everyone engage instead of just answering questions asked by the top tier group.

Kirby and Cat Kyle, can you gimme your most unpopular opinion of the game?

Also, seer, please check Hobbes or BackAgain.gr tonight and the other the following night considering I doubt either of them will die soon due to how controversial they are.
O ANO

questioning?
DeluxePizza
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2018, 07:43:42 PM »

Honestly, for me, it has become a “Lynch either the ‘supposedly not going to be active’ guy, the ‘all of a sudden knows how to play’ guy, or the ‘dishsh shs ddhdj human fije idhdbs’ guy…

Because we are kind of holding Sky tbh, and I kind of feel like we should be serious at this point, I’m going to lynch Marlene for now. If he ever bothers to defend himself, then I may unlynch again.

I have restaurants in the App category (except Freezeria To Go, Cupcakeria To Go, Taco Mia To Go, and Hot Doggeria To Go).
My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.0
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2018, 08:08:50 PM »

O ANO

questioning?
why is everyone lynching you

Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
olivia hye
stream butterfly
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2018, 08:55:49 PM »

My ''''unpopular opinion'''', as you've put it, is that there is a high chance of Penguin being a wolf and bussing his teammates because he finds them incompetent. Penguin is a good, experienced TWG player and I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing that

love myself today, oh woah
let you go today, oh woah
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2018, 10:16:36 PM »

HELL, DO YOU KNOW WHY I HATE THIS GODDMN ROLE
Midnight Express
The Train for Midnight!
Sundae Master

All Aboard the Midnight Express!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2018, 11:36:21 PM »

Still waiting for a majority or day ends when I get back from school.

Just a notice.

Fluffy Wolf is an adorable and fluffy wig.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkC1GrHC0rsTKlcn-ii9ZQ
MY DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/y4j98hb
Best Quotes Directed at me:
Jesus singer, that was amazing. You nailed buddying and bussing and completely had me fooled. I’ve literally never seen a scum game that good on this site before and I low key want to hug you it was so good Laugh

siNGER THAT BUDDYING THO
Leia Lu on me winning TWG XCVI: Flipline.
"I TOLD YOU HE WAS THE FOOL, BUT NOOOOOO, YOU LYNCHED HIM ANYWAY! YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"singersky yelled at the town.
AuroraLights making a TWG XCVII: Lunatic's Asylum story post (pre-reroll) showing Temmie was lynched Day 1, simulating a response from me.
sing er sky
Lore joining my first TWG Satire
If you don't too bad, you have to read it before sing(ersky)ing up
Lore's sentence to people who don't know what Spyfall was in the Spyfall sign-up intro.

Gigi Lee Lann [Dec 24 02:39 PM]:   Which of the three is an existing username?
Gigi Lee Lann [Dec 24 02:39 PM]:   skiylanr, skyrakr92, or skylark89?
I'll leave you with a quote from my signature:Single-handedly explains why I voted Flipline.

Single-handedly?

More like Singer-handedly

Green just mocking my 10 second win as a wolf after saying a quote single-handedly explained my Favourite November TWG
TWG Stats:
TWG XCIV: Morality: Won, Role: Brutal Wolf
TWG XCV: Revolution: Game Died, Role: Undecided
TWG XCVI: Flipline: Won (Last Player Alive), Role: Psychotic Wolf, MVP.
TWG XCVII: Lunatic Asylum: Game Ended Early, Role: Rascal Wolf

TWG XCVIII: Locked and Loaded: Lost, Role: Insomniac
TWG XCIX: Faraway City: Won, Role: Psychic
TWG C: Theory of Everything: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CIII: A Normal Day Outside: Won, Role: Coroner, Town MVP
TWG CIV: Lost Connection: Won, Role: Seer

TWG CV: A Sea-Sun of Visitations: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CVI: Dostoevetsky's Exile: GAME IN PROGRESS
Cursed Survivor Results:
Mato Grosso: 14/16 (Caceres) [FORUM]
South Tyrol: 12/16 (Misurina) [FORUM]
Bahamas: 13/14 (Nassau) [NK ORG]
Denmark: 16/20 (Eysturoy) [SURVIVOR UNLIMITED]
China: 15/16 (Di) [SAIBI]
Colombia: 5/18 (Tikunas, Tikunas, Boring) [NIC-KAT]
Wales: 14/18 (Cennin, Defaid) [KIEFORG]
Four Elements: 3/20 (Aeras, Nero-Aeras, Stoicheia) [BRITORG]
The Outback: 10/18 (Arkaroola, Kakadu, Kata Tjuta) [KOROR]
Latinoamerica (ALL STARS): 19/20 (Birra) [NIC-KAT]
Pirate Island/Maldives: 1/18 (Ingquondo], Amandla, Kaloz) [JOVIVOR]
Peru: 10/18 (Lima, Machu Piccu) [Gem/ntoast's ORG]
Faroe Islands (ALL STARS): 11/18 (Utoyggjar) [JOVIVOR]
Svalbard: 5/20 (Kvitoya, Edgeoya, Spitsbergen) [SOFVIVOR]
Nunavut: TBC/16 (Amarok, Nanuq, Amarok, Saxifriage) [CANADIENNE]
Top 10 fav. songs:
10 - Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX: I Love it
9 - Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding: I Need Your Love
8 - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz: Thrift Shop
7 - My Chemical Romance: Planetary (Go!)
6 - Mans Zelmerlow: Heroes
5 - Alan Walker: The Spectre
4 - Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears: Scream and Shout
3 - Bingo Players ft. Far East Movement: Get up (Rattle)
2 - Sebalter: Hunter of Stars
1 - Donny Montell: I've Been Waiting for This Night
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2018, 11:49:49 PM »

i believe marlene has majority

Canta-Loop
Pal Pro
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2018, 01:42:48 AM »

i believe marlene has majority
Actually he's got 5 or 6 lynch votes only and that's not majority, I think

Hello darkness my old friend...
Kirby
Birthday
Friend of Foodini

no life adult xD

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2018, 02:40:04 AM »

"Kirby and Cat Kyle, can you gimme your most unpopular opinion of the game?" ~penguin
i can see where yuki's comung from
unless the seer has checked both of you as green, theres nothing to say you and faith arent wolves controlling the game
not accusing either of you, simply saying that the possibility is there, and i dont want the seer to reveal themselves just yet unless if they have found at least 2 wolves

Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2018, 07:59:35 AM »

JUST HOW MANY TIMES I SHOULD EVEN TOLD YOU I'M A DAMNED HUMAN

YOU KNOW I HATE THIS bleep ROLE RIGHT?
Kirby
Birthday
Friend of Foodini

no life adult xD

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2018, 09:55:00 AM »

idk about wolf but he does act like that when he's human

Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2018, 09:57:11 AM »

^That's exactly why I haven't lynched him yet.

Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2018, 10:10:04 AM »

While this has all gone on, Aburrito has only been here to vote for Marlene and leave, she has come online a couple of times without posting here, although she did post during Night 1, when she very well could have voted to kill Nickito. Putting my vote there, I don't expect everyone to switch over. Just gonna put it there while Marlene probably gets lynched. If Marlene is a wolf, I'll eat crow.

Lynch Aburrito.

Marlene - BackAgain.gr
Kirby - Marlene
Hobbes - Marlene
DeluxePizza - Marlene
Aburrito - Marlene
Ataino - Ataino
Cat Kyle - Marlene
BackAgain.gr - Marlene
YukiYuuki - BackAgain.gr
Penguin022 - Aburrito
Faithesque - Marlene

Marlene: 7
BackAgain.gr: 2
Aburrito: 1
Ataino: 1

DeluxePizza
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2018, 10:12:08 AM »

I mean, I just wish he would at least try to defend himself instead of being petty and annoying because he got human (if he is).

Ugh fine, I’ll unlynch again.

However, can we eventually talk about this kind of behavior after the game is over? I want to talk about this because I think some of us can agree that this is annoying if he is human, and possibly to the wolves as well if he’s a wolf. It’s just not helping anyone.

I have restaurants in the App category (except Freezeria To Go, Cupcakeria To Go, Taco Mia To Go, and Hot Doggeria To Go).
My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.0
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.