Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23   
Print
Author Topic: TWG CIX: Back to Basics WOLVES WIN!  (Read 12341 times)
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2018, 07:27:54 PM »

My ''''unpopular opinion'''', as you've put it, is that there is a high chance of Penguin being a wolf and bussing his teammates because he finds them incompetent. Penguin is a good, experienced TWG player and I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing that
"Kirby and Cat Kyle, can you gimme your most unpopular opinion of the game?" ~penguin
i can see where yuki's comung from
unless the seer has checked both of you as green, theres nothing to say you and faith arent wolves controlling the game
not accusing either of you, simply saying that the possibility is there, and i dont want the seer to reveal themselves just yet unless if they have found at least 2 wolves

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
hyewon
communism
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2018, 09:17:40 PM »

I don't think you should judge based on faith, it can deceive you

epic quotes:
I haven't been banned yet for some reason stream butterfly
I love the story! however the bolded part is cannibalism.
Good luck, have fun. Stan loona, stream butterfly.
Omg, like, yass, I’m so excited
I wanna be a diva witch TROLOLOL
JEBZ Komics [Apr 17 09:52 PM]:    Clarkson: I'm a grown man, why would I Stan Loona?
Q For Quality
PP&P
Papa's Replacement

Where can I find one of those cuties?!

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2018, 01:50:07 AM »

Does anyone wants my advice for more clues and evidence about finding wolves?

Wanna know what the 3 Ps mean? Pal Profesional and Perfectionist most of all
Penguin022
Cactus McCoy 3 Supporter
Food Critic

This account is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2018, 07:17:06 AM »

Yes.

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2018, 08:16:50 AM »

Does anyone wants my advice for more clues and evidence about finding wolves?
If you believe that it's helpful for us, then by all means, feel free to share it. There's no need to ask, unless you're uncertain whether your tips are effective or not; you can simply go ahead and reveal. Smiley

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 2
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 68
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
Q For Quality
PP&P
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2018, 10:05:27 AM »

If you believe that it's helpful for us, then by all means, feel free to share it. There's no need to ask, unless you're uncertain whether your tips are effective or not; you can simply go ahead and reveal. Smiley
Ok then. I think we should look for guilty and suspicious people among the innocent ones. That's always helpful and smart

hyewon
communism
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 03, 2018, 10:10:40 AM »

...holy crap, really?

epic quotes:
I haven't been banned yet for some reason stream butterfly
I love the story! however the bolded part is cannibalism.
Good luck, have fun. Stan loona, stream butterfly.
Omg, like, yass, I’m so excited
I wanna be a diva witch TROLOLOL
JEBZ Komics [Apr 17 09:52 PM]:    Clarkson: I'm a grown man, why would I Stan Loona?
Q For Quality
PP&P
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2018, 11:09:14 AM »

...holy crap, really?
We haven't managed to trace any wolves so far. So, that's the next step to find some

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2018, 11:14:46 AM »

Ok then. I think we should look for guilty and suspicious people among the innocent ones. That's always helpful and smart
...literally what we've been doing for the past day. I thought it'd resemble something more like an entirely-planned strategy.

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 2
TWG Stats:
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CursedSkylark
Cursed for Life
Sundae Master

I Sky the Skylark Malarkey directly in front of me

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2018, 12:26:05 PM »

MIDNIGHT, THE NEXT DAY

It was a bleak sight once again through Bleakview Villa. Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally. Yet, however, the 3 wolves stalked under his apartment, ready to strike. Bad things always come in 3's, right?

"Put these thorns ON!" - a wolf shouted. Penguin022 did not hear it though due to his music being louder.

"Ugh, you could have broken our cover, idiot!" - Another wolf exclaimed.

So, they walked up the stairs now and walked into Penguin's apartment full of Cactus McCoy memorabilia.

The door opened and the wolves broke their formation and slashed his chest. He was pale and lifeless, covered with blood, claw marks and really sticky fur. They then dragged him away, into Lazzerton Palace, leaving a blood trail as usual.

6:30 AM

"Hey Penguin, I need you for some advice." - Cat Kyle approached to his room. She realised the door was unlocked.

There were blood stains too. All the emotion from her face was drained in a matter of seconds.

"HELP! PENGUIN'S DEAD!"

The whole town was alerted and followed the trail to Lazzerton Palace.

"I wonder what they did to that place too....." - Rantaro asked.

"I don't know....." - DeluxePizza nervously replied.

Tldr Penguin022 was wolfed.

IT IS NOW DAY 3, LYNCH UP!

Fluffy Wolf is an adorable and fluffy wig.
Hi, I'm Sky, otherwise know as what you see up outside! Flipline Forum 2 June 2017 - July 2019. #MoaiFTW #NuRapaFTW
MY DISCORD SERVER:
https://discord.gg/KQFBT6b

Best Quotes Directed at me:
Jesus singer, that was amazing. You nailed buddying and bussing and completely had me fooled. I’ve literally never seen a scum game that good on this site before and I low key want to hug you it was so good Laugh

siNGER THAT BUDDYING THO
Leia Lu on me winning TWG XCVI: Flipline.
"I TOLD YOU HE WAS THE FOOL, BUT NOOOOOO, YOU LYNCHED HIM ANYWAY! YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"singersky yelled at the town.
AuroraLights making a TWG XCVII: Lunatic's Asylum story post (pre-reroll) showing Temmie was lynched Day 1, simulating a response from me.
sing er sky
Lore joining my first TWG Satire
If you don't too bad, you have to read it before sing(ersky)ing up
Lore's sentence to people who don't know what Spyfall was in the Spyfall sign-up intro.

Gigi Lee Lann [Dec 24 02:39 PM]:   Which of the three is an existing username?
Gigi Lee Lann [Dec 24 02:39 PM]:   skiylanr, skyrakr92, or skylark89?
I'll leave you with a quote from my signature:Single-handedly explains why I voted Flipline.

Single-handedly?

More like Singer-handedly

Green just mocking my 10 second win as a wolf after saying a quote single-handedly explained my Favourite November TWG

sky seems inactive. i will restart one
Little did I know I'd be coming back that very day to do THE EXACT SAME
TWG Stats:
TWG XCIV: Morality: Won, Role: Brutal Wolf
TWG XCV: Revolution: Game Died, Role: Undecided
TWG XCVI: Flipline: Won (Last Player Alive), Role: Psychotic Wolf, MVP.
TWG XCVII: Lunatic Asylum: Game Ended Early, Role: Rascal Wolf

TWG XCVIII: Locked and Loaded: Lost, Role: Insomniac
TWG XCIX: Faraway City: Won, Role: Psychic
TWG C: Theory of Everything: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CIII: A Normal Day Outside: Won, Role: Coroner, Town MVP
TWG CIV: Lost Connection: Won, Role: Seer

TWG CV: A Sea-Sun of Visitations: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CVI: Dostoevetsky's Exile: Lost, Role: Anastasia (Arsonist)
TWG CVII: Age of Mythology: Lost, Role: Egyptian Human
TWG CVIII: Return to the Courtroom: Won, Role: Chief Justice
TWG CX: Kainu Mosir: Lost, Role: Kainu Wolf
TWG CXII: The Penitentiary: Lost, Role: Prisoner
TWG CXIV: The Lost Files: Lost, Role: Oracle
TWG CXV: Mirai: GAME IN PROGRESS
Cursed Survivor Results:
Mato Grosso: 14/16 (Cáceres)
South Tyrol: 12/16 (Misurina)
Q For Quality
PP&P
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2018, 01:08:05 PM »

Well, I am tired of watching town to die. It's time to take drastic measures.

Lynch Yuki

Q For Quality
PP&P
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2018, 01:10:16 PM »

If you ask why, he is the person who has contributed the least and his suspicions to me without any clear proof or thought makes me think that he is much more suspicious.

Pizzaccino
FC Maker
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2018, 01:33:18 PM »

Tbh, Aburrito also has contributed the least, but he was usually like this in the last game.

I think I rather wait for Penguin’s last response, if he’ll ever give us one. Penguin, if you are the Seer, it’s best that you list out the confirmed humans and wolves. This way, we won’t end up lynching another human, and we can lower the list of potential suspects.

Also, I think it’s obvious that they’re going for active people. They got Nick, who was the loudest, then Penguin, who was also loud in the game. So, we really need to find the wolves before they kill the more active people here.

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2018, 02:23:05 PM »

Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally. Bad things always come in 3's, right?
though having stated otherwise, HoS is secretly unfond of the Cactus McCoy series and a potential threequel

If you ask why, he is the person who has contributed the least and his suspicions to me without any clear proof or thought makes me think that he is much more suspicious.
I concur with you about the part that relatively minimal and vague contribution make Yuki seem more suspicious, but at the same time, what still boggles my mind is that you clearly state that
I am not a wolf, but I don't think I will be able to keep on playing this.
You openly affirm that you don't think you'll continue playing this, but right after you say so, your activity just rises magically after Hobbes decided to place his lynch on you out of suspicion that you're a wolf. Even though the suspicion's died down, you're still playing. I'm not accusing you by any means when I say this, but I'm simply acknowledging the possibility that you could be a wolf attempting to defend their dignity and eliminate any sources of suspicion.

Tbh, Aburrito also has contributed the least, but he was usually like this in the last game.

I think I rather wait for Penguin’s last response, if he’ll ever give us one. Penguin, if you are the Seer, it’s best that you list out the confirmed humans and wolves. This way, we won’t end up lynching another human, and we can lower the list of potential suspects.

Also, I think it’s obvious that they’re going for active people. They got Nick, who was the loudest, then Penguin, who was also loud in the game. So, we really need to find the wolves before they kill the more active people here.
I never copied and pasted or screenshotted it, but a few days ago, Aburrito did mention in the Shoutbox (and also briefly touched upon it in the lounge of this game as well) that he regretted having been so inactive in the previous TWG, and that even though it's difficult for him to be regularly active now due to irl stuff (what is preventing him was not specified, and I didn't pry), he is making an effort and he admits that he feels he's being better about his activity this game.

I'm positive, and I'm hoping, that Penguin's going to provide us with his last words. After all, anything that he knows and has decided not to divulge with us until now can really switch the course of who we lynch today. But, as you said, if Penguin was the seer then he should provide us with his results not just so that we can eliminate suspects, but that if he discovered any wolves, he can tell us who they were so we can go ahead and get them out of here.

Since, as DP mentioned, it's apparent that the wolves are targeting the active, experienced, and opinionated players, I'd like you guys to be prepared to either lose DP, myself, or maybe even HG by tomorrow. This is, of course, assuming the wolves are sticking with the same strategy. We have no way of being sure, but if there's anything that anyone wants to get off their chest about this game, I strongly recommend that you do so as soon as possible, whether you state it directly in the game or pm it to another player. We have no way of determining who's going until it happens.

Tldr, I have minor suspicion for both Yuki and HG (explanations in text), and I've elaborated upon what DP said before me.

More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Burgeria - Rank 2
TWG Stats:

Sean
Restaurant Legend

Vote for her in KCP19!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2018, 02:28:28 PM »

whether you state it directly in the game or pm it to another player.

Just to avoid anyone getting modkilled, HoS said no PM's allowed unless you're a wolf.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.