Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Multiverse: An AU (some 12+ also please comment!)  (Read 6265 times)
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 01:57:45 PM »

lol big paula Laugh

Good chapter

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

best boi! (by LostMemoriesofYan)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2018, 02:04:18 PM »

thanks Laugh

CHAPTER 8

Gremmie the girl launched into a long explanation about some weird rainbow peppercorn that Big Paula had in her shop. "Apparently, you're not the only one with this weird amnesia. I heard that it happened to Jojo too, I was talking to Phineas and Cora at the Pancakeria the other day and they mentioned Jojo acting all weird like she thought she was a guy all of a sudden, and that never happened before..." Scooter only half listened because first of all he was wondering why the heck genderbent Prudence and Cooper had such different names, and secondly he was thinking about that rainbow pepper stuff. However, he decided to wait until later to go to Paula's Pepper since right now he had a mission.

Scooter/Scott and Gremmie went to the Fit Frenzy Gym near the Whiskview mall to check it out. They immediately saw a tall, skinny curly redheaded college girl running around a track with a light brown-skinned guy with short dreadlocks. They were laughing and also totally in a relationship. "Hey Liam, hi Connie, what's up!" Gremmie shouted to them. Scooter wondered why male Lisa was so hot, and even female Connor was much more attractive than male Connor, when suddenly an imposing tall blonde buff girl appeared in front of them.

"Scott. Genevieve. What brings you here?"
Female Gremmie grimaced. "You know I HATE that name, WHIFFY!" That's when Scooter realized that Whitney was none other than FEMALE WHIFF and she was not dating male Mindy aka Monty. He wondered what other relationships were different here than in the original universe. Perhaps Monty was dating somebody else.
In the meantime, Whitney and Gremmie were now blabbing like besties, and Scooter could see why the two of them and male Tohru and himself were friends. Beneath her slightly intimidating presence and rough sense of humor, Whitney was just as friendly as Whiff.

Gremmie and Scooter left the gym after saying hello to Edwin, totally a male version of Edna in every way- he even had a white afro and talked about his adopted kids, Xander and Xola. Apparently they were a lot like Xandra and Xolo, only their names were slightly different. Both of them were away at a summer camp which suited Scooter just fine because she found it a bit awkward hanging out with them since they were just too crazy for him.

That weekend, Scooter and Gremmie grabbed their skateboards (yes, Gremmie had a skateboard too) and rode to the skate park to meet Tohru and Whitney who were riding BMX bikes. That was different, Scooter DEFINITELY couldn't imagine female Tohru doing any kind of extreme sports. Whiff on the other hand would probably go for it if Mindy was into that sort of thing, so Whitney on a BMX bike made total sense.

They all chatted and joked and rode around on skateboards and bikes until they got totally hungry, then they went to Griller stadium to get some hotdogs and popcorn and watch some local baseball game. They said hello to Taylor and Peter (male Peggy, not much different from female Peggy except he had shorter hair) and watched a female Pinch Hitwell hit a home run. Bert (male Bertha) cheered, despite the fact that he was supposed to be an unbiased umpire. It was a pretty awesome day, and Gremmie and Scooter totally made out in the stands lol.

TO BE CONTINUED

New Mocharia fanfic: Mocha Loca (contains mild spoilers)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70665.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2018, 10:32:52 AM »

lol thx for combo! also yeah the whole story revolves around Scooter being in the alt universe where she is a he ;p however, I'm thinking of using some kind of new plot device to make it more interesting muwahahahahaha

CHAPTER 9

Although Scooter was having a lot of fun as a guy, he wondered what was going on in the original universe. So he decided to check out Big Paula's pepper shop, which looked almost exactly the same as Pauly's pepper shop except it was sky blue and light pink instead of sky blue and orangish-red, reminding him of Vicky. Of course, Big Paula and Victor were married so it made sense. Scooter/Scott entered the store and scanned the shelves for rainbow peppercorn. He noticed there were only a couple bottles left, so he grabbed one and bought it instantly.

When he got home, Scooter opened the rainbow peppercorn and poured some into a teaspoon. I'm finally taking Pauly's pepper challenge, he thought, laughing to himself. He lifted the spoon and stuck the entire thing in his mouth at once.
in case you're wondering where that comes from:

The entire world started spinning and swirling, and Scooter wondered if there was some kind of psychedelic drug in the rainbow pepper. He hoped not, because he would totally be fired from the Donuteria if Tony found out he was doing drugs. But this was how he had ended up in the extremely realistic alternate genderbent universe in the first place, so it was worth a try. He was glad he didn't feel any sort of addiction to rainbow peppercorn, anyway...

When the world stopped spinning, Scooter could see that the room around him (or possibly her) had changed just slightly but was unmistakably the same room. Looking down at his/her clothes, Scooter noticed that she was indeed a girl again. However, something wasn't quite right. She walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror...

and screamed.

TO BE CONTINUED

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2018, 12:02:43 PM »

i scream when i look at the mirror too tbh nothing strange there
Who doesn't?

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2018, 10:43:56 AM »

i scream when i look at the mirror too tbh nothing strange there
ROFL. but obviously this is something unusual...

Chapter 10: SHOUJO ANIME UNIVERSE MUWAHAHAHAHA

Scooter couldn't believe her eyes. Her skin was still the correct color, but her hair was curly and teal and her eyes were a glowing crimson red color. She looked like a very young girl's fan character. After looking at herself for a few minutes, Scooter realized that her eyes were the exact same color as a cherry bomb and her hair was the same color as some of her clothes. It was almost like her hair had been dyed and she was wearing color contact lenses, but when she squeezed her eyes she couldn't feel any little pieces of glass.

Additionally, when she screamed, Scooter's voice was much higher than normal. She tried talking, and once again her voice was too high pitched. "I sound like an anime character! Wait... don't tell me this is some kind of anime alternate universe..." The alternate Scooter wondered if everyone else was different too, so she picked up her phone and called Gremmie.

Thankfully, he answered right away. Unfortunately, his voice sounded strange and gravelly and not at all like the Gremmie she knew. "Hey girl, what's good, I can't wait to see you tomorrow," he said. Also different from the shy guy she was used to, a bit more like female Gremmie only much too masculine.

"Uh, hi Gremmie." Scooter was freaked out by how much she sounded like one of those basic protagonists in some kind of shoujo romance anime. In fact, she had the sinking feeling that this entire universe was some kind of exaggerated shoujo anime world. "I'm just calling because I uh, forgot where we're going tomorrow? I was busy um, watching My Little Pony on TV and daydreaming about you." Where was all this cringe coming from? Usually when Scooter said the first thing that came to mind it was like, COOL stuff- but now all she could think of was stupid cheesy stuff that only the most basic girls said! Plus, wasn't MLP a show for weird adult guys?

"It's all right Sally, I wasn't sure where we were gonna go either, remember? I asked you to meet me outside your apartment tomorrow morning and like, we could do whatever we felt like, ya get my flow?" This time Scooter nearly barfed. NOBODY, not even her parents, were allowed to call her SALLY. In fact, she was sure that nobody in her original universe even KNEW that her name was Sally, besides her parents who had given her that blasted girly name just over fifteen years ago. However, she didn't yell at Gremmie, he probably didn't realize that he was in a stupid inferior alternate universe, seeing as he was part of said universe.

Scooter just said good-bye, and ended the call. At least she was still dating Gremmie, it would be pretty disorienting to find out that she wasn't even friends with him in this world. She looked at her phone, which was almost the same as her original phone except it had a girly glittery cherry-patterned phone cover on it instead of the badass cherry bomb one that she was used to. Then she tied her annoyingly curly hair back into a low ponytail, failed to find a baseball cap so put a headband around her forehead like a sweat band, and was extremely thankful that she was still wearing a T-shirt, cargo shorts and sneakers.

Checking outside, she realized that she no longer had a skateboard which was devastating. However, she had a totally sweet motor scooter which was crimson red and totally matched her eyes. She rode over to the Donuteria as quickly as possible, hoping that she still worked there in this version of reality.

TO BE CONTINUED

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2018, 10:59:27 AM »

Chapter 11: GUYS IN MAID DRESSES

Scooter arrived at the Donuteria and Tony looked way more like a magazine model than she remembered. It was rather unnerving- he didn't look like he was old enough to be the father of four children at all. Plus, his hair was all bronze-y and shiny, and his eyes glittered way too much. "Uh, good morning Tony, guess I'll stand behind the counter and wait tables today," said Scooter. Usually she hated waiting tables but it was a shoujo anime universe and she wanted to spy on all the dining room customers.

She didn't have to wait for long, because an extremely kawaii Prudence was the first customer to arrive. Her light blonde hair was tied in two shortish ponytails with pink bows and she was wearing a matching frilly pink Lolita dress. The affect was nearly sickening to the tomboy Scooter, but she managed to keep her breakfast as she took the blonde girl's order. Then a couple appeared in the dining room, wearing matching outfits. When she walked over to take their orders, she was surprised to see Deano and James wearing black and white French maid dresses and headbands. They had glittering ultramarine blue and golden-brown eyes that seemed to be locked in a staring contest, as their gazes never left each other even as Deano ordered some donuts for both of them.

Later that morning, an extra-badass Akari appeared with a super spiky black ponytail and a studded leather outfit, still obviously a biker girl. Her golden yellow eyes almost creeped Scooter out, and she definitely sounded like some kind of manga villain. Greg appeared right before her lunch break, and his bright red hair and large green childish eyes were so derpy she wanted to adopt him right then and there before realizing how foolish that sounded in Scooter's mind. Gah, what was wrong with her brain, was it actually turning to mush?

After Scooter ate a super healthy chicken salad and some less healthy donuts for lunch, Tony's family arrived. Mandi had those kawaii blue anime girl eyes too which definitely made her look too young to be the mother of four children just like Tony, and Sidney and Jordan wore matching dresses so they almost looked like adorable living twin dolls. Little Bruna was wearing a cream-colored dress that made her look like a baby angel, and even Cosmo was wearing the most adorable sky blue baby clothes and made Scooter totally want to have babies of her own (now where was Gremmie when she needed him? trololol)

When her shift was over, Scooter rode her electric scooter over to the skate park out of habit before realizing she had no skateboard. Oh well, she would just have to watch other people skating, which was totally something an anime girl would do. Wylan B was sporting a BMX bike and he actually looked pretty hot in a purple tank top and royal blue shorts. Gremmie would totally be jealous if he knew that she was staring at some other guy. Young Greg was skateboarding really well for a 14 year old, making everyone else look like an amateur. Even Taylor was riding a skateboard though not as well as Greg, and he was wearing what looked suspiciously like one of Chuck's Hawaiian shirts. His older sister Indigo was rollerskating in circles around all of them, as if she was preparing for some kind of roller derby, and she looked almost as badass as Akari.

The next day, Scooter woke up to an alarm that sounded suspiciously like the theme song to some girly cartoon show, which she immediately shut off. Today was Saturday and she was going out with this universe's version of Gremmie. It was hard to believe that less than a week ago, she'd been a guy and gone to Calypso Island with female Gremmie. She almost wished that she was back in that universe, but she was also curious what this world's extra-masculine Gremmie would be like. The doorbell rang, and she ran downstairs, wearing an actual dress with cherries dotted all over it. She opened the door...

TO BE CONTINUED

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2018, 11:15:23 AM »

Ah-heh. I wonder what will happen... Smirk

lol, nice work~
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2018, 06:49:07 PM »

Chapter 11: GUYS IN MAID DRESSES

Scooter arrived at the Donuteria and Tony looked way more like a magazine model than she remembered. It was rather unnerving- he didn't look like he was old enough to be the father of four children at all. Plus, his hair was all bronze-y and shiny, and his eyes glittered way too much. "Uh, good morning Tony, guess I'll stand behind the counter and wait tables today," said Scooter. Usually she hated waiting tables but it was a shoujo anime universe and she wanted to spy on all the dining room customers.

She didn't have to wait for long, because an extremely kawaii Prudence was the first customer to arrive. Her light blonde hair was tied in two shortish ponytails with pink bows and she was wearing a matching frilly pink Lolita dress. The affect was nearly sickening to the tomboy Scooter, but she managed to keep her breakfast as she took the blonde girl's order. Then a couple appeared in the dining room, wearing matching outfits. When she walked over to take their orders, she was surprised to see Deano and James wearing black and white French maid dresses and headbands. They had glittering ultramarine blue and golden-brown eyes that seemed to be locked in a staring contest, as their gazes never left each other even as Deano ordered some donuts for both of them.

Later that morning, an extra-badass Akari appeared with a super spiky black ponytail and a studded leather outfit, still obviously a biker girl. Her golden yellow eyes almost creeped Scooter out, and she definitely sounded like some kind of manga villain. Greg appeared right before her lunch break, and his bright red hair and large green childish eyes were so derpy she wanted to adopt him right then and there before realizing how foolish that sounded in Scooter's mind. Gah, what was wrong with her brain, was it actually turning to mush?

After Scooter ate a super healthy chicken salad and some less healthy donuts for lunch, Tony's family arrived. Mandi had those kawaii blue anime girl eyes too which definitely made her look too young to be the mother of four children just like Tony, and Sidney and Jordan wore matching dresses so they almost looked like adorable living twin dolls. Little Bruna was wearing a cream-colored dress that made her look like a baby angel, and even Cosmo was wearing the most adorable sky blue baby clothes and made Scooter totally want to have babies of her own (now where was Gremmie when she needed him? trololol)

When her shift was over, Scooter rode her electric scooter over to the skate park out of habit before realizing she had no skateboard. Oh well, she would just have to watch other people skating, which was totally something an anime girl would do. Wylan B was sporting a BMX bike and he actually looked pretty hot in a purple tank top and royal blue shorts. Gremmie would totally be jealous if he knew that she was staring at some other guy. Young Greg was skateboarding really well for a 14 year old, making everyone else look like an amateur. Even Taylor was riding a skateboard though not as well as Greg, and he was wearing what looked suspiciously like one of Chuck's Hawaiian shirts. His older sister Indigo was rollerskating in circles around all of them, as if she was preparing for some kind of roller derby, and she looked almost as badass as Akari.

The next day, Scooter woke up to an alarm that sounded suspiciously like the theme song to some girly cartoon show, which she immediately shut off. Today was Saturday and she was going out with this universe's version of Gremmie. It was hard to believe that less than a week ago, she'd been a guy and gone to Calypso Island with female Gremmie. She almost wished that she was back in that universe, but she was also curious what this world's extra-masculine Gremmie would be like. The doorbell rang, and she ran downstairs, wearing an actual dress with cherries dotted all over it. She opened the door...

TO BE CONTINUED

Hmm, that reminds me of a certain AA page... *sandwich to the head*

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2018, 08:39:15 AM »

scooter: hey gremmie

gremmie: sup

scooter: you see that family over there?

gremmie: yeah

scooter: could that be us

gremmie: wait what

~~~~"TO BE CONTINUED"~~~~
Ahahah, this is funny! Only read two chapters, but nice work so far!

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 6
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2018, 08:15:55 AM »

lol thanks everyone.
scooter: hey gremmie
gremmie: sup
scooter: you see that family over there?
gremmie: yeah
scooter: could that be us
gremmie: wait what
~~~~"TO BE CONTINUED"~~~~
Ahahah, this is funny! Only read two chapters, but nice work so far!
ROFL Laugh a future alternate (compressed for space). great idea, now THAT I have to use someday >:]

Chapter 12: Too Much Kawaii in the face

Scooter opened the door and gaped. This version of Gremmie had his hair tied back in a ponytail and was totally dressed like some kind of cowboy, hat and all. She suddenly didn't feel overdressed anymore as she continued to stare at him like she was in a daze. He'd always seemed kind of silly before in the original world, but here he actually looked like he belonged on television which was definitely a surprise. She hadn't realized that underneath all his hair, he was actually a handsome guy. Did original Gremmie look like this too? Nah, he couldn't possibly have the same sparkly yellow-green eyes and broad grin that looked nice on his lightly tanned face.

"Hello Sal, you look amazing today," he said. Scooter didn't even have the voice to tell him that Sal was almost as annoying as Sally. Actually, it wasn't so bad when a hot guy called her that. In fact, right now, Gremmie could probably call her whatever he wanted to and she wouldn't complain. Well, within reason, she was pretty sure a swear word would break the spell he seemed to have put on her. "So, are you ready to go yet?" He asked when she didn't reply.

"Uh... yeah," said Scooter. "I'm ready, all right." She cringed at how foolish she sounded to herself, but Gremmie didn't seem to care. He took her arm and led her to an actual pickup truck. This was one thing she knew original Gremmie DEFINITELY did not have, as he had failed his driver's test three times already in the three months since his sixteenth birthday. Of course, she totally blamed it on the fact that his hair was always in his face, and this Gremmie seemed much better groomed. If this world didn't make her feel so foolish, she might want to stay here forever.

They went to Griller Stadium, which was admittedly more exciting than Scooter expected from masculine cowboy gentleman Gremmie. Of course, even in a shoujo anime world, Scooter was definitely a tomboy. She looked around and was relieved to see that most of the girls in the stands were dressed much girlier than she was- she was pretty sure she spotted Penny and Alberto wearing matching purple and white dress and dress shirt with pants. She wondered what would happen if Alberto got mud on the seat of his nice white pants, and stifled a giggle.

Then the game started, and Scooter almost forgot that she was on a date. Some of the baseball players were super hot, more so than usual. Of course, none of them were as hot as Gremmie, at least that's what she thought. Gremmie put his arm around her later when it started to cool down, and she actually leaned against him like one of those ridiculous cheesy romantic girly girls. It wasn't actually that bad, since it was her best friend/crush/boyfriend after all. She barely even registered that the Sakura Bay Samurais beat the home team (the Grillers) and lots of people were booing all around. It didn't matter to her who won, as long as she was sitting there with Gremmie. Maybe she would stay here forever...

OR MAYBE NOT, MUWAHAHAHA. TO BE CONTINUED

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2018, 11:12:29 AM »

lol thanks everyone. ROFL Laugh a future alternate (compressed for space). great idea, now THAT I have to use someday >:]

Chapter 12: Too Much Kawaii in the face

Scooter opened the door and gaped. This version of Gremmie had his hair tied back in a ponytail and was totally dressed like some kind of cowboy, hat and all. She suddenly didn't feel overdressed anymore as she continued to stare at him like she was in a daze. He'd always seemed kind of silly before in the original world, but here he actually looked like he belonged on television which was definitely a surprise. She hadn't realized that underneath all his hair, he was actually a handsome guy. Did original Gremmie look like this too? Nah, he couldn't possibly have the same sparkly yellow-green eyes and broad grin that looked nice on his lightly tanned face.

"Hello Sal, you look amazing today," he said. Scooter didn't even have the voice to tell him that Sal was almost as annoying as Sally. Actually, it wasn't so bad when a hot guy called her that. In fact, right now, Gremmie could probably call her whatever he wanted to and she wouldn't complain. Well, within reason, she was pretty sure a swear word would break the spell he seemed to have put on her. "So, are you ready to go yet?" He asked when she didn't reply.

"Uh... yeah," said Scooter. "I'm ready, all right." She cringed at how foolish she sounded to herself, but Gremmie didn't seem to care. He took her arm and led her to an actual pickup truck. This was one thing she knew original Gremmie DEFINITELY did not have, as he had failed his driver's test three times already in the three months since his sixteenth birthday. Of course, she totally blamed it on the fact that his hair was always in his face, and this Gremmie seemed much better groomed. If this world didn't make her feel so foolish, she might want to stay here forever.

They went to Griller Stadium, which was admittedly more exciting than Scooter expected from masculine cowboy gentleman Gremmie. Of course, even in a shoujo anime world, Scooter was definitely a tomboy. She looked around and was relieved to see that most of the girls in the stands were dressed much girlier than she was- she was pretty sure she spotted Penny and Alberto wearing matching purple and white dress and dress shirt with pants. She wondered what would happen if Alberto got mud on the seat of his nice white pants, and stifled a giggle.

Then the game started, and Scooter almost forgot that she was on a date. Some of the baseball players were super hot, more so than usual. Of course, none of them were as hot as Gremmie, at least that's what she thought. Gremmie put his arm around her later when it started to cool down, and she actually leaned against him like one of those ridiculous cheesy romantic girly girls. It wasn't actually that bad, since it was her best friend/crush/boyfriend after all. She barely even registered that the Sakura Bay Samurais beat the home team (the Grillers) and lots of people were booing all around. It didn't matter to her who won, as long as she was sitting there with Gremmie. Maybe she would stay here forever...

OR MAYBE NOT, MUWAHAHAHA. TO BE CONTINUED
A-heh, a-heh~ Scooter, you are in every girls dream! Stay there! lol, jk. Smirk

The bad word and hot baseball players killed me.  Laugh
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2018, 02:32:23 PM »

thanks, but which bad word?

anyway time for unlucky CHAPTER 13: A RIVAL HAS ARRIVED

The next day was Sunday, and teal-haired anime Scooter had to work at the Donuteria but only for a few hours. Gremmie came to visit and ordered some donuts, staying way too long so he could chat with her. However, after about an hour passed, someone else walked into the Donuteria. At first Scooter thought everything was perfecetly normal, as this girl ordered some donuts and sat down at one of the tables. However, she started talking to Gremmie, and yet another customer came in, stealing Scooter's attention.

As Scooter made donuts for Greg, she tried to figure out who is annoying mystery girl was until she caught the name Sasha. Scooter dropped one of poor innocent Greg's donuts on the floor and had to make another one. But surely THIS could not possibly be Sasha... this girl looked NOTHING like the Sasha she knew in the original universe!

Scooter studied this shoujo-anime poser sitting across from her boyfriend closer and realized that the bleached orangish-golden cheerleader ponytail and the red-and-yellow cheerleader outfit were most of what made this girl look so different from the Sasha she knew. Her skin was still the same medium brown color, but she was quite a bit more in shape, and she walked much more confidently. Plus, her voice was a lot louder and Scooter could unfortunately hear every word she said. Nothing she talked about was SPECIFICALLY flirting, but the way she looked at Gremmie made it obvious that she had an enormous crush on him.

And there was no way in heck that Scooter was just going to stand by and watch some stupid cheerleader alt version of a perfectly normal girl steal HER boyfriend. After fixing Greg's order and only getting $1 less tips than usual, she walked over and in a fake-happy voice that made her cringe internally she said "Oh hello, Sasha. I see you've come straight from cheering for Starlight City." Scooter sat down right next to Gremmie so their legs were touching. "How's your family?"

"They're doing great, my mom's been promoted to head nurse and my dad's the assistant manager of Flipline Postal Service! I like to tease him that he's working in an FPS game, haha." Sasha's laugh was so loud that it echoed through the entire Donuteria. Greg, Tony, and the other customers turned around and stared, which didn't seem to embarrass cheerleader!Sasha at all. Scooter, on the other hand, wished that annoying girl would leave, but no such luck. Gremmie answered, and the two of them chatted for so long that Scooter had to get back to work.

But this was DEFINITELY not the end. Scooter was cooking up more than just donuts- she needed a plan.

TO BE CONTINUED

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2018, 03:07:49 PM »

thanks, but which bad word?

anyway time for unlucky CHAPTER 13: A RIVAL HAS ARRIVED

The next day was Sunday, and teal-haired anime Scooter had to work at the Donuteria but only for a few hours. Gremmie came to visit and ordered some donuts, staying way too long so he could chat with her. However, after about an hour passed, someone else walked into the Donuteria. At first Scooter thought everything was perfecetly normal, as this girl ordered some donuts and sat down at one of the tables. However, she started talking to Gremmie, and yet another customer came in, stealing Scooter's attention.

As Scooter made donuts for Greg, she tried to figure out who is annoying mystery girl was until she caught the name Sasha. Scooter dropped one of poor innocent Greg's donuts on the floor and had to make another one. But surely THIS could not possibly be Sasha... this girl looked NOTHING like the Sasha she knew in the original universe!

Scooter studied this shoujo-anime poser sitting across from her boyfriend closer and realized that the bleached orangish-golden cheerleader ponytail and the red-and-yellow cheerleader outfit were most of what made this girl look so different from the Sasha she knew. Her skin was still the same medium brown color, but she was quite a bit more in shape, and she walked much more confidently. Plus, her voice was a lot louder and Scooter could unfortunately hear every word she said. Nothing she talked about was SPECIFICALLY flirting, but the way she looked at Gremmie made it obvious that she had an enormous crush on him.

And there was no way in heck that Scooter was just going to stand by and watch some stupid cheerleader alt version of a perfectly normal girl steal HER boyfriend. After fixing Greg's order and only getting $1 less tips than usual, she walked over and in a fake-happy voice that made her cringe internally she said "Oh hello, Sasha. I see you've come straight from cheering for Starlight City." Scooter sat down right next to Gremmie so their legs were touching. "How's your family?"

"They're doing great, my mom's been promoted to head nurse and my dad's the assistant manager of Flipline Postal Service! I like to tease him that he's working in an FPS game, haha." Sasha's laugh was so loud that it echoed through the entire Donuteria. Greg, Tony, and the other customers turned around and stared, which didn't seem to embarrass cheerleader!Sasha at all. Scooter, on the other hand, wished that annoying girl would leave, but no such luck. Gremmie answered, and the two of them chatted for so long that Scooter had to get back to work.

But this was DEFINITELY not the end. Scooter was cooking up more than just donuts- she needed a plan.

TO BE CONTINUED
This part. ---> "In fact, right now, Gremmie could probably call her whatever he wanted to and she wouldn't complain. Well, within reason, she was pretty sure a swear word would break the spell he seemed to have put on her."  Sleepy

Nice chapter. Sleepy
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2018, 11:39:39 AM »

This part. ---> "In fact, right now, Gremmie could probably call her whatever he wanted to and she wouldn't complain. Well, within reason, she was pretty sure a swear word would break the spell he seemed to have put on her."  Sleepy

Nice chapter. Sleepy
oh yeah that Laugh sorry I actually forgot that was in there for a moment because I've written so much ;p

Chapter 14: Tomboy vs. Cheerleader

Scooter cooked up a plan while cooking donuts, blah blah. She got home and stewed over dinner (which was ironically stew trololololol.) She also called Gremmie on the phone and talked to him for over an hour, although neither of them mentioned anything about Sasha. Gremmie certainly still talked to her like she was his girlfriend, and there was no reason for her to believe that he might have any feelings for another girl. Still, she had to make 100% sure that this cheesy cheerleader stayed faaaar away from her man.

After a bit of online research (surfing Flipbook and Flipchat and other social media), Scooter found out exactly what this universe's Sasha's pet peeves were. Cackling evilly, she stopped by the grocery store and bought some secret ingredients. The next day, she snuck them into the Donuteria, putting them behind a bunch of other stuff in one of the industrial sized refrigerators. Now she just had to wait for Sasha to show up and order some donuts~

Sasha did not appear that day, and Scooter got seriously bored of checking out the slightly altered customers. Even Kawaii Yippy who was totally best friends with Kawaii Iggy and they were totally going to end up dating some years in the future was not enough to cheer Scooter up. She texted Gremmie during her break, and he answered, calling her his "sweet cherry" which made her want to barf, giggle, and call him something ridiculous back at the same time. However, she simply answered "heehee thanks" which also made her cringe. Oh well, at least he still seemed to like her.

The next day Sasha didn't appear either, but Scooter asked Gremmie to come by on Wednesday, and sure enough, Sasha entered the Donuteria only five minutes after he did. Aha, so Sasha was STALKING
her boyfriend! If Scooter was angry before, she was practically seething with rage now, although she hid it inside. She waited until after the sassy stalking cheerleader ordered the usual donuts. When she gave the donuts to Sasha, the annoying girl had no idea that anything was different. Scooter went to sit next to Gremmie, and sure enough, that stupid Sasha sat across from them once again.

Gremmie said hello to both Scooter and Sasha, although he put his arm around Scooter. Sasha pretended not to notice, and started babbling about cheerleading practice and asked Gremmie how his horse was doing. Gremmie talked about his horse, whose name was apparently Wave (LOL). Scooter was getting a bit anxious because Sasha hadn't even taken a bite from her donuts yet, and she was only supposed to get a 15 minute break. However, after 10 minutes of babbling, Sasha finally picked up a donut while Gremmie was telling a story about Wave wading through a stream and getting spooked by a fish.

Sasha took a bite of the donut and started to chew... then spit it out. "UGH, what is IN this? Mustard? Mayonnaise?" She looked dubiously at the yellowish filling. "This is DEFINITELY not Boston creme, and YOU are definitely not getting any tips you stupid nitwit!" She yelled at Scooter. Scooter just sat there trying not to laugh, and Gremmie couldn't hold it in- he laughed so hard, his cowboy hat fell off. "I'm never coming back here again," said Sasha. "I MEAN IT! You're an absolute idiot!" And with that she stomped off, leaving the donuts behind.

"For the record, it's mustard mixed with mayonnaise," Scooter told Gremmie. "And um, I'm sorry, but I kinda put it in there because I got the feeling that Sasha was totally stalking you."
Gremmie was still laughing. "Yeah, actually, that's even better than the time when Wave got spooked by the fish, you made me laugh harder than I have in ages, thank you so much." Then before Scooter had to get back to work they totally made out in the booth TROLOLOL.

TO BE CONTINUED~
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:50:01 AM by SPAMoni » Logged

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2018, 10:25:11 AM »

Drama queen Sasha. Tongue

Funny like always.  Laugh
Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.