Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Multiverse: An AU (some 12+ also please comment!)  (Read 6053 times)
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2018, 01:27:38 PM »

Chapter 15: INTO THE VORTEX... AGAIN

Scooter had the greatest time ever with Gremmie, but this shoujo manga world felt unreal. She wondered if she would be able to get back to the original universe ever again. She visited Pauly's Pepper shop which looked much cuter than she remembered it, and found the exact same rainbow peppercorns only in some kind of kawaii unicorn shaped bottle. She went home to her apartment, opened the bottle, and poured some of the rainbow unicorn pepper into her mouth.

Before long, the world around her started spinning (again) in rainbow colors, and she closed her eyes to reduce the dizziness. When she opened them, she was so shocked she fell back, unconscious. When she woke up, she studied her surroundings. Her entire apartment was decorated in the silliest and creepiest but coolest stuff that looked halfway between Halloween decor and her usual style. Grinning skulls with cherries for eyes, hanging sheet ghosts wearing baseball caps, posters of skateboarding zombies and super hot vampire rock stars.

Scooter immediately went to check her reflection in the mirror, and screamed (of course). Her face was ghastly pale, so much so that she could almost see her bones and muscles. Her eyes were bright red, her hair was a bit shaggier and darker than normal, and her clothes were fantastically punkish. She also realized she was very thirsty... for human blood.

TO BE CONTINUED MUWAHAHA

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2018, 05:41:54 PM »

*insert dramatic music here*

No unicorns were harmed in the making of this product.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2018, 11:30:34 AM »

*insert dramatic music here*

No unicorns were harmed in the making of this product.
looooooooooooooooool yeah they're definitely 100% non-unicorn derived plastic containers

Chapter 16: DAY OF THE (UN)DEAD

Scooter was definitely feeling bloodthirsty, but as she walked outside she noticed that everyone else basically looked like her. Some were more pale while others were greenish, but they all shared one thing in common: they looked like some cross between vampires and zombies, definitely more attractive than zombies but not quite as glamorous as movie vampires. Nobody was screaming "BRAAAAAAINS" or falling apart, but they weren't all strutting around dramatically or transforming into bats either. It was disappointingly quiet, but Scooter figured it would probably livelier at night when the sun didn't glare down, hurting her eyes even through the dark sunglasses she wore.

Scooter took a creaky old bus down to what looked like the amusement park from Zombieland. There were no people around (or vampire/zombies), but the rides still seemed to be in working condition. Papa's Donuteria was somehow still there behind the fence, but the sign's hours were night instead of daytime hours. It was only 2:00pm, and the Donuteria didn't open for five more hours. She decided to take this extra time to explore the surrounding area.

Climbing the electrified fence of Powder Point Amusement Park was an enlightening experience- her skin literally seemed to light up as the electric current coursed through her undead nerves. Scooter had done this before as a human, but nothing this cool had ever happened. She sat down for a moment, waiting for the nasty tingling to disappear. At least her nerves seemed to work; she wasn't completely dead, she had all her normal human senses intact. Her skin looked a bit fried from the sun and electric fence, but she was confident that she would recover. After all, the undead creatures in movies were practically indestructible, not that she wanted to try something stupid like stabbing herself only to find out the hard way that she was completely mortal and land in a hospital.

After climbing the ferris wheel and studying the Sky Ninja and hiding in the unlocked pop-dart trailer for a while to get out of the sun, Scooter began to get bored. Perhaps she should have gone somewhere else, this place was sooooo boring. She was also feeling kind of tired, another sign that she wasn't completely dead. She lay down for a couple of minutes...

Before Scooter knew it, someone was yelling in her face. "SCOOT, SCOOTER! Tony's gonna throw a fit if he finds out you've been here all along, not working!" She slowly opened her eyes to see a green-skinned Frankenstein's monster-looking Foodini hovering over her. "Also, if I've told you once, I've told you a million times, this is a fairground, not a camp ground! Next time I find you hanging out here in unearthly hours of the afternoon, I'm telling Tony and he will fire- uh, well actually he'll probably just put you on probation."

"Sorry Foodini, I'm truly sorry, have a nice night, I'll see you later, I'm off to work now!" Scooter didn't give him any more time to respond before running out of the popdart trailer/booth and reaching the Donuteria only five minutes before it opened. Vampire Tony only yelled at her once for being twenty-five minutes late, which was a relief after Foodini's prophecy of doom. She started up the donut fryers, wondering what the customers would look like...

TO BE CONTINUED

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2018, 11:41:11 AM »

Soo... Everyone's zombie vampires then? Vambies? Zompires? Anyway, cool!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2018, 12:42:32 PM »

Soo... Everyone's zombie vampires then? Vambies? Zompires? Anyway, cool!
Zompires sounds great, I'm gonna use that LOL. they're basically zombie-like vampires though yeah. (I will also try to post another chapter this upcoming week lol)

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
rainbowcherry
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2018, 01:34:39 PM »

Heh, heh. Sounds like fun~  8)
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2018, 04:18:09 PM »

finally gonna try to make another chapter lol.

Chapter 17: YOU DONUT WANNA SEE THIS

Vampire Willow was the least surprising of the customers who walked into the Donuteria. The fact that she entered only five minutes after it opened was the most surprising part of her visit. This Willow's red eyes were bright as she cheerfully ordered her donuts. Regular Willow was definitely not an early riser, she always seemed to be half asleep until at least lunchtime. However, Scooter supposed this version of Willow probably slept through the entire day and woke in the evening, and perhaps normal Willow would do the same if she could.

Johnny was a bit more surprising, since he was unmistakably a werewolf. He literally wolfed his donuts down, and he left a pretty good tip so Scooter thanked him. Not soon after, undead Xandra and Xolo both walked in, looking like creepy pale clowns. They ordered a ridiculous amount of rainbow sprinkles on their donuts. Scooter wondered what would happen if she replaced those sprinkles with rainbow peppercorn... she snapped out of her daydream when yet another undead customer walked in: Zombie Gremmie.

His skin was an unnatural shade of olive green and his eyes were much darker than normal, but other than that, zombie Gremmie looked exactly like regular Gremmie. His hair was just as shaggy and half sunbleached, his clothes were just as ragged, and his posture was just as slouched. Scooter wondered if he was her boyfriend in this alternate reality too, she wasn't sure if she wanted that though. However, it seemed like zombie Gremmie was extremely antisocial, and he grunted out his order almost like a caveman.

He did thank Scooter when she gave him his donuts, and when she said "nice shirt" he looked down as if slightly embarrassed. It seemed like zombie Gremmie was most likely an exaggerated tsundere Gremmie, even more so than the live human variation. She wondered how he would react if she asked him out on a date, but before she could work up the courage to try, he finished his donuts and left. Still, she figured that next time he showed up, she would at least ask him if he wanted to hang out with her on the beach if zombie Gremmie liked that sort of thing.

Another idea that Scooter had started to concoct when the X-twins appeared was the rainbow peppercorn. In each of the previous worlds, she had eaten some herself, but she had never seen what happened from a bystander's perspective. So the next day, she walked down to Pauly's Pepper shop, which just looked like a way cooler goth version of the normal store, and searched for some rainbow peppercorn. It took her a long time because there was way too much black pepper everywhere (for some reason undead people really liked it) but eventually she found some half-hidden behind some of Pauly's special Cauldron Powder.

She bought a bottle, then took it over to the Donuteria and wrote "rainbow peppercorn" as a new special ingredient. Then she waited to see if anyone would request any~

TO BE CONTINUED

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Bluey in Total Drama?

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2018, 01:56:50 PM »

Brother E: It's a good story line!  Smiley But I prefer them not being vampires and zombies. But that's just my opinion, you continue the story your way if you want.

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2018, 03:56:14 PM »

Brother E: It's a good story line!  Smiley But I prefer them not being vampires and zombies. But that's just my opinion, you continue the story your way if you want.
lol, it's an alternate universe, she's been hopping around, you gotta read the whole thing Laugh anyway I'll be posting a new chapter soon (this week hopefully)

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.