Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Author Topic: TWG: Kainu Mosir  (Read 6047 times)
Makima
Semi-Active
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2018, 12:49:03 PM »

Alright then. I'm in.

"[CENSORED]" —CENSORED, Lobotomy Corporation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BrantSteele Cast Data Contributor • January 2012 Flipline Forum User
Papaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2018, 01:26:29 PM »

Perfect, let’s start!

Luigi
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2018, 02:01:38 PM »

HOS seems to be grounded for life
Press F to pay respects

Raven
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2018, 02:25:59 PM »

Press F to pay respects

HOS is Sky, right?
What does he do to get grounded so often  Laugh
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2018, 03:20:58 PM »

Aw darn I thought I already said I would sign up but I guess it wasn't quite clear enough

PM me if you need a replacement

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Papaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2018, 04:47:22 PM »

Aw darn I thought I already said I would sign up but I guess it wasn't quite clear enough

PM me if you need a replacement
Sorry. I thought you meant you would sign up once Prem changed it, but not like “Put me in the sign ups for now” way. Although, there might be a person that may just forget about the game and you can replace them.

Press F to pay respects
F

Papaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2018, 05:36:15 PM »

Alright, I have some news for you guys. Leia, you can join because Prem has given me permission to host this game for him. So, I will have to make 2 new topics, lounge and game topic. Also, I'll have the rolelist that is revised ready and hopefully I can start this sometime today.

Papaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2018, 06:43:37 PM »

Alright, I'm actually a bit conflicted here. The thing is, we may have a tiny issue with the rolelist:

Human - Humans have no special abilities.
Human
Human
Lvov
- Lvov is very rich. He has bribed ignorant Sararska and the Kainu Wolf to have 2 votes during lynching.
Keller - Kind Keller lives in an isolated stone tower. He can enter Watch Mode twice in the game. He will see everyone who visits him, and also have nighttime immunity.

Cola - Each day, Cola can see the alignment of a person.
Friendsoffiskie - Friendsoffiskie is an immortal seaman and a seafaring city manager. He learns the colour of everyone who dies.
Cherry Angashuk - Cherry Angashuk is an anthropomorphic cherry fruit. She can guard a person and save them from death each night.
Mosir - Mosir is the guardian of Kainu. He can choose a person to bring down with him when he dies.
Spiderman - Spiderman can use his spidey sense to control who the wolves kill once in the game.
Snezhinka Snow Snezhinger - Snezhinka Snow Snezhinger is the living wrath of a handsome vain princess. Once in the game, it can summon a flurry of snowflakes to reveal the role of a player. But it will come at a cost; this role will be publically revealed to all players in the game.

Wolf Wolf - The Wolf Wolf has no special abilities. Interestingly, his fur conducts electricity very well.
Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf - The Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf appears as a Human to all investigative roles. If dead, Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf will be easily identifiable due to his extra thicc, furry fur. It is rumoured that Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf was around during the first ever TWG, being called an "Elder Wolf".
Fluffy Bird Wolf - The friendly Fluffy Bird Wolf can see who visits a person of their choice each night.
Kainu Wolf - The Kainu Wolf is an enslaver of Mosir. He can control what a non-wolf power role does once in the game. He is manipulating ignorant Sararska to do his bidding.

Amaterasu - The Sun Goddess of Kainu can kill one person during the day twice in the game.
The Anomaly - The Anomaly can kill one person if lynched. They will win if they are lynched.
Supplier - The Supplier can allow the Keller, Spiderman, Kainu Wolf, and Amaterasu to use their abilities an extra time. They can supply a person twice, and win if they use at least one supply.

Even if we remove all 3 humans, that is still 15, with only 13 people signed up (I removed myself and added Leia). Should we wait until 2 more people sign up, or which roles should we remove (that won't make any side OP) so we can begin this game?

Papaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2018, 06:44:56 PM »

Oh and BTW, it seems like he would prefer to keep Snezhinka and The Anomaly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.