Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Fliplife V2  (Read 624 times)
Malo
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

The Spectral Beauty of the Ivory Keys

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2018, 11:25:42 AM »

I made this idea a while back and decided to revisit it. This is basically a Flipline version of The Sims, except many of the features only in expansion packs in TS will be available from the base game. That being said, there will be a couple DLC packs at $5.00 each.

You can:
Create a new person to play as or play as one of 117 preexisting people.
Design a home for them to live in or use a preexisting home.
Experience life through the eyes of a Flipline customer
Get a job or own a business
Eat at one of 14 Papa's restaurants.
Live in one of 13 different towns.
And more!

Towns:
Tastyville:
The capital of Fliplandia, Tastyville is a sprawling metropolis and the only town to house two of Papa's restaraunts. The Tastyville monorail allows citizens and tourists alike to travel between Downtown Tastyville, the Riverside Quarter, and the Burgerburgh border.

Burgerburgh:
A suburb of Tastyville, Burgerburgh established a law years ago to preserve it as a small town to prevent extinction of the rare pickle trees only found in Munchmore otherwise. These pickles are used in many of the hamburgers found in Papa's Burgeria.

Tacodale:
A town on the border between lush grasslands and the arid desert, Tacodale boasts more sites than meets the eye. The town's mayor, Maggie, was elected in the most unanimous election in all of Fliplandia, leaving her old friend Mitch in charge of the Taco Mia, the most popular of the aforementioned Tacodale attractions.

Calypso Island:
Calypso Island is the most popular tourist spot in Fliplandia, and is only accessible for most people by cruise, as it is a private island. Notable exceptions include mayors such as Maggie Valentine and Puffleton Mallow, who can use their honorary private jets to travel there anytime. Penny and Alberto, the workers at Papa's Freezeria, are allowed to use a bush plane to get off the island at any time as well. Be sure to go to the famed Calypso Boardwalk!

Maple Mountain:
The tallest mountain in the Syrup Mountain range, Maple Mountain is a great hiking and camping destination. Ever since Prudence and Cooper moved there to work at the Pancakeria, there have been plenty of pet amenities to boot.

Descriptions for the others coming soon.

She/her

Order at my mocharia: -Coming Soon-
Malo
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 05:00:02 PM »

Reserved

She/her

Malo
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 05:00:22 PM »

Reserved

She/her

Malo
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 05:00:51 PM »

Reserved

She/her

Malo
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 05:01:17 PM »

Final Reserve

She/her

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.