Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   
Print
Author Topic: TWG CX: Kainu Mosir (Lounge)  (Read 4562 times)
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2018, 11:32:36 AM »

TWG: Kainu Mosir

Welcome to Kainu Mosir, a mysterious island off the coast of Japan and Russia's Far East. A mystic island wrought with troubles and legend; what hides here? What is the backstory of Kainu Mosir?

Then
In spring 2017, mystic wolves in fursuits attacked the nearby Kainu Islands. They nearly mauled 10% of the population, but a team of humans managed to bring their numbers down to the point where a peaceful Clairvoyant usurped the President's position to become a dictator. The Clairvoyant was benevolent and helped the archipelago recover. But danger came...

Now
In June 2018, the Clairvoyant suddenly died on Pie Night. A power struggle soon appeared, as the Clairvoyant never appointed a successor; ignorant Sararska attempted to become the new President, but was quickly overthrown in a coup d'état. Leading Russian journalist Dostovyci attempted to bring this news to the outside world, but was quickly silenced by one of the legends that have returned from myth; Mosir, the Kainu Wolf, and the Sun Goddess Amaterasu. Each of these are leading a band of cohorts and attempting to consolidate the peoples of the world under their rule.

Guided by an immortal seaman and seafaring city manager, Friendsoffiskie, the humans have travelled to Kainu Mosir, seeking the protection of Mosir. Ignorant Sararska has labelled them friendly slaves and taken to the band of wolves led by the Kainu Wolf. The Sun Goddess Amaterasu has few supporters, but her cult is growing as her friendly slave, Dr. Dostovskii, lures neutrals in. Mr. Dostovfishki of the International Board has purposely chosen to ignore the issue on Kainu Mosir, for fear of what the legends will do if angered.

Kainu Mosir has become a fear-filled anarchy led by lynching and deaths. And what is The Anomaly? Who is Snezhinka Snow Snezhinger?

Welcome to the island of fog and cliffs, legends, friendly slaves, and mystique.

Rolelist:
Lvov - Lvov is very rich. He has bribed ignorant Sararska and the Kainu Wolf to have 2 votes during lynching.
Keller - Kind Keller lives in an isolated stone tower. He can enter Watch Mode twice in the game. He will see everyone who visits him, and also have nighttime immunity.

Cola - Each day, Cola can see the alignment of a person.
Friendsoffiskie - Friendsoffiskie is an immortal seaman and a seafaring city manager. He learns the colour of everyone who dies.
Cherry Angashuk - Cherry Angashuk is an anthropomorphic cherry fruit. She can guard a person and save them from death each night.
Mosir - Mosir is the guardian of Kainu. He can choose a person to bring down with him when he dies.
Spiderman - Spiderman can use his spidey sense to control who the wolves kill once in the game.
Snezhinka Snow Snezhinger - Snezhinka Snow Snezhinger is the living wrath of a handsome vain princess. Once in the game, it can summon a flurry of snowflakes to reveal the role of a player. But it will come at a cost; this role will be publically revealed to all players in the game.

Wolf Wolf - The Wolf Wolf has no special abilities. Interestingly, his fur conducts electricity very well.
Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf - The Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf appears as green to all investigative roles. If dead, Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf will be easily identifiable due to his extra thicc, furry fur. It is rumoured that Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf was around during the first ever TWG, being called an "Elder Wolf".
Fluffy Bird Wolf - The friendly Fluffy Bird Wolf can see who visits a person of their choice each night.
Kainu Wolf - The Kainu Wolf is an enslaver of Mosir. He can control what a non-wolf power role does once in the game. He is manipulating ignorant Sararska to do his bidding.

Amaterasu - The Sun Goddess of Kainu can kill one person during the day twice in the game.
The Anomaly - The Anomaly can kill one person if lynched. They will win if they are lynched.
Supplier - The Supplier can allow the Keller, Spiderman, Kainu Wolf, and Amaterasu to use their abilities an extra time. They can supply a person twice, and win if they use at least one supply.

1) Penguin022 WOLVED N2
2) Faithesque LYNCHED D1
3) Cat Kyle
4) Green
5) Strife MODKILLED D2
6) Rantaro LYNCHED D2
7) BackAgain.gr KILLED BY MOSIR D2
8) Kirby
9) Hobbes
10) Burn WOLVED N1
11) Leia KILLED BY AMATERASU D2
12) Lilith
13) Raven KILLED BY AMATERASU D1
14) Hunter of Stars CONTROLLED, WOLVED N3
15) Moana
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:53:21 PM by DeluxePizza » Logged

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 11:34:29 AM »

Alright, I'm actually a bit conflicted here. The thing is, we may have a tiny issue with the rolelist:

Human - Humans have no special abilities.
Human
Human
Lvov
- Lvov is very rich. He has bribed ignorant Sararska and the Kainu Wolf to have 2 votes during lynching.
Keller - Kind Keller lives in an isolated stone tower. He can enter Watch Mode twice in the game. He will see everyone who visits him, and also have nighttime immunity.

Cola - Each day, Cola can see the alignment of a person.
Friendsoffiskie - Friendsoffiskie is an immortal seaman and a seafaring city manager. He learns the colour of everyone who dies.
Cherry Angashuk - Cherry Angashuk is an anthropomorphic cherry fruit. She can guard a person and save them from death each night.
Mosir - Mosir is the guardian of Kainu. He can choose a person to bring down with him when he dies.
Spiderman - Spiderman can use his spidey sense to control who the wolves kill once in the game.
Snezhinka Snow Snezhinger - Snezhinka Snow Snezhinger is the living wrath of a handsome vain princess. Once in the game, it can summon a flurry of snowflakes to reveal the role of a player. But it will come at a cost; this role will be publically revealed to all players in the game.

Wolf Wolf - The Wolf Wolf has no special abilities. Interestingly, his fur conducts electricity very well.
Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf - The Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf appears as a Human to all investigative roles. If dead, Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf will be easily identifiable due to his extra thicc, furry fur. It is rumoured that Thicc Oldman Wolf Wolf was around during the first ever TWG, being called an "Elder Wolf".
Fluffy Bird Wolf - The friendly Fluffy Bird Wolf can see who visits a person of their choice each night.
Kainu Wolf - The Kainu Wolf is an enslaver of Mosir. He can control what a non-wolf power role does once in the game. He is manipulating ignorant Sararska to do his bidding.

Amaterasu - The Sun Goddess of Kainu can kill one person during the day twice in the game.
The Anomaly - The Anomaly can kill one person if lynched. They will win if they are lynched.
Supplier - The Supplier can allow the Keller, Spiderman, Kainu Wolf, and Amaterasu to use their abilities an extra time. They can supply a person twice, and win if they use at least one supply.

Even if we remove all 3 humans, that is still 15, with only 13 people signed up (I removed myself and added Leia). Should we wait until 2 more people sign up, or which roles should we remove (that won't make any side OP) so we can begin this game?
or we can just remove all 3 humans and wait for 2 more people to sign up.

Penguin022
Food Critic

vote in my music tourney in Fan Tournaments

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 11:44:31 AM »

wait you're hosting this now?

Vote in my music tournament to be introduced to new songs and decide what the best song of 2019 was: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59274.0
Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 11:49:16 AM »

Alright, I have some news for you guys. Leia, you can join because Prem has given me permission to host this game for him. So, I will have to make 2 new topics, lounge and game topic. Also, I'll have the rolelist that is revised ready and hopefully I can start this sometime today.

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 11:50:17 AM »

Also, ignore what I typed after the quote because I already said it in the quote.

Raven
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 04:31:31 PM »

so umm can we post in the other topic? I thought it was for later
better lock it

http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/fc5xfbsxfc0
Vote for Annalise, Hazel and Winona Cheesy
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 04:32:05 PM »

so umm can we post in the other topic? I thought it was for later
better lock it
I should lock the other one for now.

Lu
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 01:46:03 AM »

Some questions:
- What’s the point of Lvov? Does he know who Saraska  and Kainu Wolf are? Saraska also isn’t a role? Do they just have two votes and Lvov is a human being used to explain a gimmick?
- How long does Mosir have to choose a person to kill? Does it need to be before they die, or do they have some time afterwards?
- How does the SSS reveal work after they choose their person? Can they do it in the middle of a day and have it revealed immediatedly? Is it chosen at night and then revealed at the beginning of the next day?

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 05:45:59 AM »

I am back from an attempted hiatus but I would prefer if DeluxePizza could host this. Thank you DeluxePizza!

@Leia the answers:

Lvov is just a Gentleman with a gimmick backstory from a translation I made.
Snezhinka Snow Snezhinger is Snezhinka from my previous game, Dostoevsky's Exile. When they PM the host to reveal the role of a player, yes, it is immediately revealed.
Mosir is a new role, so I never thought of this before. Let's say that Mosir has one shift afterwards.

Snom
Penguin022
Food Critic

vote in my music tourney in Fan Tournaments

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2018, 09:28:49 AM »

can we remove a role so we can start

Vote in my music tournament to be introduced to new songs and decide what the best song of 2019 was: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59274.0
Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 09:31:51 AM »

I added HoS because of this:
add me but I can't promise you activity - just so we can keep another role in.

can we remove a role so we can start
Yeah, I was wondering if we can remove all 3 humans so that we have 15. But, we can remove another one and it’ll be 14 and we can start now.

Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 09:32:23 AM »

I just need to know which role is best to remove that won’t leave any side OP.

Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2018, 09:49:45 AM »

I will sign up actually.

Snom
Pizzaccino
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2018, 09:52:49 AM »

Oh really? Cool. Are you guys okay with all 3 humans removed, or is that potentially making a side OP?

Abu
Snom
Radley's Rival

Snom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2018, 09:54:57 AM »

Yep, the humans were supposed to be removed. The addition of Snezhinka makes the humans balanced.

Snom
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.