Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Author Topic: Greg Gets Girls (Teen)  (Read 2676 times)
A Building
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

Failure of a Sailor

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2018, 05:53:33 PM »

Greg is an innocent 14-year old, but will Yippy's wild crush on Sarge Fan make him wish for love?

All three of them are teens in this FF, because why not.

Thanks to those people in the shoutbox for coming up with the basic gist of it. Hopefully it won't be as bad as it would seem.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 03:14:42 PM by Malo » Logged

Order at my restaurants please:
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 07:23:36 PM »

I have never seen a fan fic with a name as good as this one

#GiveUsColoredBeltBucklesPLP
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
*Brother E has a bruh moment.*
my chef's are Phil and Loona
TOTALLY! TOTALLY! It would be so kawaii, it would absolutely confuse the baddies, and Tony and Mandi would be impressed! They could use a pacifier and a rattle as weapons.
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 08:31:00 PM »

LMAO I love this

Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I love that word
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I don't know how to pronounce it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    But I love it
A Building
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

Failure of a Sailor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 12:19:17 PM »

Chapter 1 is here! I know it's a little cluttered, I'll make things make more sense in Chapter 2...

Greg Gregson was in a situation. It's kind of hard not to be in one, considering no matter what you do, there's something physically of mentally going on, unless you're dead. But Greg was not dead. Nope, Greg was alive, even more so than normal, one could say. He had just gotten a valentine from his crush Yippy. Now, Greg wasn't a fool, so the first thing this innocent 15-year old did upon receiving it was write an email. This email was no ordinary email, it was a love letter. A love letter that certainly wasn't for Stanley 'Sarge Fan' Sarsquo. It was intended for Yippy, but unfortunately as luck would have it, it was sent to the radical onion lover. He could've sworn the email address was yippyyipson@lmail.com, but after it sent, it just said 'Email successfully sent to Stanley Sarsquo'.

When Greg saw that the email sent to his best friend rather than his crush, he went on over to Stanley's house and knocked on his door. "Hello?", an awkward voice answered. Greg explained what happened, and to his upmost surprise, Sarge Fan laughed. "Yeh, it's kind of funny how karma works, ain't it?" Greg was about to inquire, but Sarge Fan followed his previous statement with "I mean, for me to send a letter pretending to be Yippy only to receive an email meant for her is kinda unlucky." "Or at least it would be if it wasn't what I planned. Greg was flabbergasted. "YOU planned this?" he asked. "Did I stutter?" the short shallot fanatic asked. "I really like Yippy, but I knew someone as charming as you would just lure her away from me. So I sent you a fake valentine and changed my email address. Sure, it's a risky plan, but now I'll change my email again to make it seem like you like someone else." "How could that possibly work?" Greg asked. "Well," Sarge Fan said, "I'll forward the email to Yippy, and for all she knows, you have a crush on the person my email address corresponds to. Hmmm.. Who should it be?" He pretended to think for a moment. "You know what? I'll be generous and change it to Abby's email address"

Greg really wished there were a way to prevent multiple people from having the SAME email address. But he managed to just barely sputter out a few words: "What!? I thought you were my friend!" "Look, I know I'm being a jerk, but it's a food eat food world out there. And it's my duty to make sure the onions do the eating. If you want the tomatoes to, you'd better step up your game. Toodles!" Once the door slammed in his face, Greg was crushed. Why would Sarge Fan do this? No offense to Abby, but Yippy was Greg's REAL crush. And if Abby found out that he apparently had a crush on her, he wouldn't have the heart to tell the truth to her. He knew he'd have to take drastic measures from then on.

Chapter 2: 'Uncle Ember's Visit' coming soon.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:24:19 PM by Hobbes » Logged

Lovaho
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 12:20:29 PM »

Hell yes

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 12:21:44 PM »

Uncle Ember?

I won't. I will choke this bitterness, this regret, then anger until I explode. And I will never accept that such a holiday has replaced my beloved New Year.

Never.
A Building
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

Failure of a Sailor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 12:24:47 PM »

Yes, Ember is a guy apparently.

yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 12:36:54 PM »

Omg Sarge Fan is a savage

A Building
The KCP19 Runner Up
Restaurant Master

Failure of a Sailor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 04:55:11 PM »

Greg saw Sarge Fan in the halls of the Oniontown Middle/High School many times that day. Needless to say, they did not speak to each other once. Sarge Fan was known to be a loudmouth, so he was probably just being all talk. Nevertheless, whenever Greg saw the two make eye contact, something seemed to die inside him. Matters were only made worse when he saw Abby during lunch hour. "Hi, Greg" she said. "Hi, Abby", Greg responded in a less-than-enthusiastic tone. "Sarge Fan's plan won't work" Greg thought to himself. Abby wouldn't have even gotten the email, and she could explain that it was just the work of one student. "I heard you have a crush on me" she added. Greg gulped. "Uh... ye-ah" he managed to say before going straight to the men's room. After crying for a bit, he decided to take matters into his own hands. He'd visit Yippy's aunt and caretaker, Ember, and tell her all of the crimes Sarge Fan had committed. Which is none, but he knew he could bend the truth if he chose the right crime that Stanley apparently committed. Arson was the answer.
      He made his way to the Powder Point Fire Station the next morning. Alas, she did not fall for the plan.
"Dang, how does Sarge Fan appeal to people's emotions so well?", he thought as Ember started to rant. "You're just jealous that Stanley and Yippy started dating" she remarked. "I know he's a good boy, otherwise Yippy wouldn't have said yes." Greg decided to interject. "If he's such an angel child, then why is he so obsessed with those evil onions?" Greg half-yelled. "The onions are just misunderstood creatures, just like your tomatoes." Greg couldn't believe his ears. He was there! He saw the onions capture innocent bystanders, including him and Sarge Fan! But it was obvious that Ember wouldn't change her mind, so Greg decided to go to Yippy face-to-face.
     "Oh, hi Greg! I'm just baking some cookies for the competition this week" She must have been referring to the Cookie contest, where the best idea for a cookie would become a limited-time ingredient at the soon-to-be-opened Scooperia. "What in tarnation is THAT?", Greg inquired, pointing towards one of the delicacies. Yippy explained that they were onion-zested cookies, as suggested by her new boyfriend, Sarge Fan. "Isn't he sweet?", she asked. Greg responded yes, which was not what he felt. But at the same time, he knew nobody would fall for these monstrosities, and he knew as soon as she failed to win the contest, she would see through Sarge Fan's plan. After all, nobody would like onion-zested cookies, right?

Coming soon, Chapter 3: How A Dough Becomes a Cookie

(All three of the main characters are teenagers by the way, not young children like they appear to be in the game)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 02:01:25 PM by Hobbes » Logged

yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 04:57:25 PM »

OMg no not onion zest gokies

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 05:54:36 PM »

How did Cherry beat this for fan fic of the year? ???

#GiveUsColoredBeltBucklesPLP
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
*Brother E has a bruh moment.*
my chef's are Phil and Loona
TOTALLY! TOTALLY! It would be so kawaii, it would absolutely confuse the baddies, and Tony and Mandi would be impressed! They could use a pacifier and a rattle as weapons.
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 02:06:21 PM »

This is incredible

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2018, 04:54:48 PM »

update this

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Best Customer Ever~

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 12:56:29 PM »

why the heck is his name "Greg Gregson" LOL
also this looks like a ridiculously troll fanfic so I am def gonna read it

Please read my trollfic Pope Papa's Pepperia! Warning: Full of BAD TYPOS http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68197.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Rudy, Cameo, Alberto, Deano, Kaleb, Doan
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Tohru, Mesa, Ember
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Indigo, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Captain Cori x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Caleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Zoe x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Allan, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete, Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks (or maybe Xandra x Sprinks, idk)
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Adomi, Milan, Feliz.
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Aquarus~
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2018, 12:38:24 PM »

Very interesting Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.