Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Author Topic: TWG CXIV: The Lost Files [Lounge]  (Read 3682 times)
Rias
Sundae Master

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2018, 07:39:19 PM »

Note that this won't be locked for polls and name suggestions. And in the future— signups.

With my days left in the dark, I have no choice but to leave the town after I got kicked from the school for no good reason at all (no, it really happened...) and I reach places that I'm yet to discover. Despite of these flashbacks on my head, I miss a few people: cypher, D-Walker and the one who dumped me well but gives me a chance if she could ever will, however she won't ever do it. Though I got exhausted over the adventure, I passed out on a dark town.

There I woke up within a mansion which is full of darkness, some windows broken thanks to the incident back then, and there was this mysterious woman in a purple hair who still up, if I remember correctly, her name was Ayako, though she left me with something to eat. Good thing she took care of me temporarily until my belongings are good as new and I would be prepared for another journey.

Sadly, one time happened, all Mansion townsfolk have retreated from their respective rooms once an alarm has been set by an idiot Wolf, giving them enough time to retaliate. But there's something that I could rather understand what's going on, the Wolves were hunting down a mysterious woman called Widow Schrond, but it's not the same person, but her conspiracy files and what was real behind her. Of course, they actually started from their respective rooms I even forgot about, so I run to where Widow (real nickname was Martha, real name Morrigan Witherwood) actually dragged me onto back then.

Weird enough none of these wolves target me, nor they can fight them at a bright day, sadly they don't have good technologies back then, there was just an Archiver who had the list of all attendees who are present on the current onslaught. She randomly lists anyone who seemed "Human" or anyone who seemed "Wolf" according to her own discretion. So there are the names of attendees, five of which is currently missing in action the Archiver even forgot to sort it due to panic.

Bae "Benji" Ho-Seong, pro gamer
Clara Bischoff, pro gamer
Amber Reckonn, pyromaniac
Katarina Yamarov, military strategist
Colin Marche, magician
Harold Gagarin, holy knight
Edith Lightsworn, martial artist
Jenna Ranallo, freight forwarder
Quattro Sigundo (real name Quattro Sinque), comedian
Aimee Cope, unknown
Cassie Moats, unknown
Miranda Orlando Mitnick, sharpshooter
Calvin McCloud, swordsman
Dylan Linberk, swordsman
Neilson Truesdale, undercover
Jin Zhin-Hao, engineer
Isabella Rimanova, scientist
Erikah Mabayo, bailed out

I guess I have to dig on her origins so that I'll examine it with the police before the Wolves did... or do the Wolves have better intentions than I do? Do the wolves have to kill me when they found out my intentions...? I don't know ever, but I have to do it.

Julia's also missing, too.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 04:58:02 PM by Lilith » Logged

BrantSteele Cast Data Contributor • January 2012 Flipline Forum User
Rias
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 07:49:07 PM »

TWISTS

Pitch Black
- The theme is like somewhere in dark depths where those who investigate do not exist, all roles are black due to core investigative roles (Seer and the like) are not present, and the Blackout twist applies.

Archiver
- Each player will have a random name given by the host. All of the names will be listed on a separate list which they are categorized whichever they're "Human" or "Wolf".
- Archiver will act as Seer, which it can only check that person's name instead of color. Each odd nights however, (s)he will get two names instead of one, giving its confusion.
- Note that not all Humans, and not all Wolves are correctly categorized, and all Neutrals will be placed on a random category.

NORMAL # OF PLAYERS: 13
OVERFLOW PLAYERS: 18

Human Team - Eliminate all Wolves, and Neutral Biased roles.
Human
Human
Sassy Demon - On odd nights, roleblocks a person each night. Once per game (at even nights), can kill someone (Doesn't work at Brutal roles or Demon roles).
Strategist - Can protect himself twice over the course of the game.
Archiver
Dark Coroner - Like the normal Coroner, but can only receive a minor but "gibberish" clue (by means of other languages, especially done by a poor translator) of the dead's role at night.
Guardian

Wolf Team - Must have an equal number of alive wolves to the remaining outsiders. Kill all Neutral Biased roles.
Precise Wolf - Once per game, wolves can refine their attacks into piercing through immunity.
Mischievous Wolf - Each night, he can visit someone to fool a visiting Archiver. Once per game, he can change the name results to whatever he likes.
Brutal Wolf

Independent Team - Their own.
Maniac
Oracle [Neutral Unbiased]
Valkyrie [Neutral Biased] - Can only protect herself twice over the course of the game. Wins until the end, along with the randomly specified "Valkyrie's Interest" target (can be anyone but Independents). Cannot know her target.

OVERFLOW ROLES:
Brutal Demon [Town]
Wanderer [Town]
Human
Calm Wolf [Wolf Deceptive] - Upon being lynched, his alignment isn't revealed as usual. However, once he was the remaining Wolf remaining, the Wolves lose.

TWG Notes (if Seer was present):
Sassy Demon [Town Support] - On odd nights, roleblocks a person each night. Once per game (at even nights), can kill someone (Doesn't work at Brutal roles or Demon roles). Her investigation mark matches the Mason—red but not guilty.
Strategist [Town Population] - Can protect himself twice over the course of the game. Color varies by host.
Archiver [Town Investigative]
Dark Coroner [Town Investigative] - Like the normal Coroner, but can only receive a minor but "gibberish" clue (by means of other languages, especially done by a poor translator) of the dead's role at night.
Precise Wolf [Wolf Killing] - Once per game, wolves can refine their attacks into piercing through immunity. Only in games with anyone who can protect themselves or someone else.
Mischievous Wolf [Wolf Deceptive] - Each night, he can visit someone to fool a visiting Archiver. Once per game, he can change the name results to whatever he likes. Only in games with an Archiver.

Calm Wolf [Wolf Deceptive] - Upon being lynched, his alignment isn't revealed as usual. However, once he was the remaining Wolf remaining, the Wolves lose.
Valkyrie [Neutral Biased] - Can only protect herself twice over the course of the game. Wins until the end, along with the randomly specified "Valkyrie's Interest" target (can be anyone but Independents). Cannot know her target.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 06:38:03 AM by Lilith » Logged

Rias
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 08:37:29 PM »

- lajoie
- Raven
- Blatant Wolf
- jbvann05
- DeluxePizza
- Kirby
- TheUltimateAuthor [Clara] [Lynched D2]
- Moon [Cassie] [Modkilled D2]
- Green [Isabella] [Oma N2]
- eevee [Quattro] [Wolved N2]
- Pine-Apple [Harold] [Modkilled N2]
- TransCatgirlsRiseUp [Calvin] [Lynched D1 | Maniac]
- Penguin022 [Benji] [Wolved N1]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 09:08:44 PM by Tsumugi » Logged

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

~Live Life to the Fullest~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 09:14:58 PM »

I don't think it's the number of wolves that's the current issue; it's the current wolf roles. Imo, having 2 wolves and a Brutal Wolf before overflow (which I strongly insist will not come to be) really undermines the wolves' power in the game. I suggest perhaps removing the 2 wolves and replacing them with wolf roles that have abilities.

Anyway, I think that you'll find we may only end up getting 13 or 14 signs for this game, seeing as 13 is the common number we've been having lately. I suggest making a potential modification to the bid in terms of roles and which ones you'd remove if we have fewer than 15 sign-ups. Unless, of course, you've already done that. Laugh

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 6
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role: Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role: Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role: Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role: Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
CXIII: Mirai - Lost/Wolfed Night 1 | Wolves Win (Role: Human)
Rias
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 11:31:46 PM »

So I guess I have two more roles being designated as "Overflow" then

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 08:30:54 AM »

I suppose so...I truly wish that wasn't the case and that we had more players to play TWG overall. Hmm

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 6
TWG Stats:
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role: Disguised Wolf)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role: Murderer)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role: Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist/Maniac Win (Role: Brutal Wolf)

Rias
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 07:31:25 PM »

Name list updated

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 07:36:19 PM »

I'd still like to be Aimee Cope thx in advance

More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 6
TWG Stats:

Rias
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 07:39:30 PM »

Checked Faithesque's post, kinda make sense. There goes a change of rolelost.

DeluxeFaith
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 08:12:15 AM »

I like the modified role list, and I also like the addition of the Sassy Demon role.

More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 6
TWG Stats:

Bandero
Christian
Franchise Owner

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2018, 11:13:26 AM »

Do the valkyrie and strategist protect themselves at night or day?

Long Signature:
TWG Stats:
LXXXIX - Win - Disguised Wolf
XC - Loss - Human
XCI - Loss - Insomniac
XCII - Win - Wolf
XCIII - Loss - Cheater
XCIV - Loss - Guardian
XCV - Game Died - Guardian
XCVI - Loss - Politician
XCVII - Loss - Seer
XCVIII - Loss - Human
XCIX - Win and MVP - Angakkuq
C - Loss - Wanderer
CI - Host
CII - Win - Insomniac
CIII - Loss - Disguised Wolf
CIV - Win - Human
CV - Loss - Human
CVI - Win - Arctic Wolf
CVII - Lose - Seer/Servant/Human
CVIII - Host
CIX - N/A
CX - Win - Lvov
CXI - Win and MVP - Arsonist
CXII - Win and MVP - Espionage Wolf
You are a true savage.
Makes name change poll
doesn't pick name with most votes
Rias
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2018, 06:19:11 PM »

Do the valkyrie and strategist protect themselves at night or day?
They are similar to Refugee, they usually protect themselves at night attacks. There are no twists regarding about day protections, or day attacks [except Brutal Wolf and Brutal Demon (overflow)].
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:25:36 PM by Lilith » Logged

Rias
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2018, 05:26:25 PM »

Few roles updated, and Calm Wolf is nerfed.

Rias
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 06:07:32 PM »

Sign-ups are open due to Penguin022's influence.

Penguin022
Food Critic

vote in my music tourney in Fan Tournaments

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 06:09:37 PM »

sign

Vote in my music tournament to be introduced to new songs and decide what the best song of 2019 was: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59274.0
Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.