Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   
Print
Author Topic: The Hunger Games (AU) (Chapter 17 released)  (Read 5621 times)
hyewon
are you cringing yet
Restaurant Legend

you are the cause of my euphoria

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2019, 12:32:17 AM »

bruh moment

Poppy Gloria
Better Than Papa!

Stanana Banana

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2019, 12:34:01 AM »

bruv momentum

God
Billboard Top 10 In The Order I Would Have It In:
10. No Guidance
9. Talk
8. Goodbyes
7. I Don't Care (Same)

6. Old Town Road
5. SeƱorita
4. Truth Hurts (Same)

3. Bad Guy (No.1 for 5 Weeks)
2. Ran$om (No.1 for 1 Week)
1. Boyfriend
I'm sorry, master Banana.
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2019, 08:05:00 AM »

totally forgot about forum stuff but happy my first ever Flipline FC is in the Fanfic! and yes I will now shamelessly promote my old Random Customer Games fanfics. Too lazy to link right now but all links are in "Dis Gal's Fanfiction" or whatever the topic is.

Anyway I'm reading this now and I have only one request: Alondra has phenomenal wilderness survival skills, she would be like a smarter Foxface- but she would also be willing to form an alliance, maybe with Faith. I think 3 is a pretty lame score, but understandable given the fact that it takes a lot of time to build a shelter. So if you could maybe include a brief paragraph or two showing what she's doing that would be nice (and she is definitely the kind of person who tries to avoid fighting because she gets angry and upset when faced with injustice like forced killing.)

Also she is definitely very involved with the rebellion, but good at keeping secrets under the facade of jokes and a carefree attitude.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 08:37:24 AM by Soundbord » Logged

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.