Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   
Print
Author Topic: The Hunger Games (AU) (Chapter 17 released)  (Read 2604 times)
Phil Swift
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

I have no words

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2018, 05:31:22 PM »

Baba Ji my guy

who can't love that face
Noob triggered (Jan.6)
Magnet Shroom (Jan.14)
Chomper (Jan.22)
Sabo(One piece) (Jan.30)
Nick Foles (Feb.4)
Potatoes (Feb.11)
Carue(One piece) (Feb.17)
Antonio Brown (Feb.25)
Ace(One Piece) (Mar.1)
Pika-Vanni (Mar.7)
Clovers (Mar 13)
Bup (Mar.19)
Chibi Monika (Mar.27)
TCB Dad (Apr.1)
Trafalgar D. Water Law(OP) (Apr.7)
Rob Lucci(One Piece) (Apr.15)
Earth (Apr.22)
Creepy JacksFilms (Apr.27)
Cinco de Mayo Onion (May.2)
Silvers Rayleigh(One Piece) (May.8.)
CG This is America (May 17)
E (May 24)
God Usopp (One Piece) (May 29)
Despacito 2 (Jun.16)
Queen ANATO(Albums to Listen to) (Jun.24)
Obunga (Jul.4)
Carlo Going Crazy (Jul.25)
Mad Duck (Aug.4)
Smoker (One Piece) (Aug.11)
Excuse me wtf? (Aug.19)
Dabbing Noob (Aug.26)
Phil Swift (Aug.29)
Jeff Andonuts (Sep.4)
Scott The Woz (Sep.10)
Dark Magician Girl (Sep.17)
Nico Robin (One Piece) (Sep.23)
Waluigi (Oct.1)
Nami (One Piece) (Oct.5)
Stock Photo guy (Oct.28 )
lajoie
Cофия
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2018, 05:32:20 PM »

IS FAITH KATY PERRY

you've got the gun in your hands, and oh, you've got plans
DeluxePizza
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2018, 05:34:34 PM »

IS FAITH KATY PERRY
Laugh

It fits her well.

I have restaurants in the App category (except Freezeria To Go, Cupcakeria To Go, Taco Mia To Go, and Hot Doggeria To Go).
My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.0
Flipline Forum FC Wikia: http://fliplineforumfancharacters.wikia.com/wiki/Flipline_Forum_Fan_Characters_Wiki
Faithuccino
Winner~KCP 2017
Papa's Assistant

~Merry and Bright~

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2018, 05:52:39 PM »

Laugh

It fits her well.
I am a California girl

Anyway, just finished reading this, and I absolutely love this! It's incredible how you've been able to incorporate everyone's personalities into one story and do so with accuracy! Cheery

Order from my Scooperia! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43212.new#new
Drop by my Q&A and ask a question! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41567.new#new
Take a look at my FCs! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41920.0
More Stuff:
Game Ranks:
Papa's Wingeria - Rank 4
Papa's Pastaria - Rank 6
Papa's Bakeria - Rank 4
Papa's Scooperia - Rank 67
Papa's Cupcakeria HD - Rank 21
TWG Stats:
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum - Rerolled (Role - Human)
XCVII: Lunatic Asylum [Reroll] - Game ended early | Fool Wins (Role - Wolfsbane)
XCVIII: Locked and Loaded - Lost/Wolfed Night 5 | Wolves Win (Role - Fool)
CV: The Sea-Sun of Visitations - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role - Disguised Wolf)
CVI: Dostoevsky's Exile - Lost/Ignited Night 4 | Wolves Win (Role - Lev)

CVIII: Return to the Courtroom - Lost/Lynched Day 2 | Town Wins (Role - Murderer)
CIX: Back to Basics - Won+MVP/Survived to the End | Wolves Win (Role - Wolf)
CX: Kainu Mosir - Lost+Wolf MVP/Lynched Day 1 | Town Wins (Role - Fluffy Bird Wolf)
CXI: Wait For It - Lost/Lynched Night 2 | Arsonist and Maniac Win (Role - Brutal Wolf)

CXII: The Penitentiary - HOST | Wolves Win
lajoie
Cофия
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2018, 05:54:19 PM »

lil stalkerish if i say so myself

Cinnablob
【・ヘ・?】
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2018, 05:55:51 PM »

BABA JI!!!!

This was a cool chapter :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♕Yas queen♕
VOTE FOR ARIA, CHORD AND LIA :3
http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/ddpz222x8la
Moana
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2018, 05:56:26 PM »

I always dislike having my chapters at the end of a chapter, it's something I'm very particular about for no reason. So, here's a repost!

Kenny, Hobbes, and Faith are 'featured' in photos. I know they don't look like you guys, but please bear with it!

Chapter 7
Lights, Camera, Fashion!

I walk with the rest of the contestants in the basement of some building. We're in the Survivalist Capitol, but we haven't been above-ground yet...

The train to the Capitol was filled with luxurious foods and pompous beds to sleep in overnight, but I miss the training valley. It's stupid to let us train first, and then give us a break for twenty days. We could forget the skills we've learned! At least we still get over a week to practice again, right before the Hunger Games begin...

"You seem to be zoned out, Zetsu. Something up?", Robin asks me.

"Yes, I don't get the point of this fashion show when we could be training", I reply. "One of the guards said that the person in charge of us Gwarashnar was insane, so that's worrying".

"You did good during the training, unlike me! So good luck!", Sophia says, before running off to the Údnei fashion room.

Robin and I separate, and I join my group. Cosmo eavesdropped on the guards as well. Apparently, the person in charge of us for the fashion show is indeed nuts.

Let's see what happens!

"Welcome, Gwarashnar brothers and sisters!", yells an old man as we enter the room.

"Baba Ji is the name, and I will ensure that we are represented for the gatherers that we are! The Overseer has entrusted me to dress you up...I have a vision! You will appear strong, and hardened from growing up in the bleak badlands". His booming voice definitely has a strange edge to it. But he seems fine-

Suddenly, Baba Ji produces a human skull filled with blood. What in the world?!

"Drink the love potion, Gwarashnar, it's good for your soul! I can get a better read on your fashion choices. You may even fall in love...it's made from the blood of mice, and even their hearts...", Baba Ji whispers to us.

I try not to vomit.

No thanks, Baba Ji! I'll get my daddy another way, sans eyeballs and blood...

Ay-Chao slaps Baba Ji. "Uncle! I know that the Games were hard on you, but you said that the therapy helped! Man up! Sorry everyone, Baba Ji hasn't been the same since the Games. He won the 41st ones, and his health has only gotten worse recently", she tells the group.

"No! You misunderstand, Ay-Chao! The love potions allow me to gain insight into your minds! But they're not necessary, I suppose...well, take a look at the outfits. We're going for a primal hunter-gatherer look!".

The outfits look alright. I guess Sayla found her twin in Baba Ji. Poor Ay-Chao! There is something interesting about Baba Ji, though...he seems to have a lot of stories from his Games. It's almost time for the fashion show, in any case.

The Survivalists cheer as the fashion show begins to start. They're all so excited! The artists are ready to sketch the outfits for anyone not present, so that all of Oros can see the contestants via the newspaper. Mystic Phiri has donned a beautiful indigo silk dress, and is ready to present with her new co-host, Kirby. The Survivalists swoon over both of them as they are the first to strut down the walkway.

"Mystic Phiri has never been so pretty! That foundation is doing wonders!".
"It's Kirby! IT'S KIRBY!".

A lot of the Survivalists look flat-out alien to our contestants!

Both of them chuckle, as Mystic Phiri begins to announce the groups of contestants starting to walk down the huge, spacious, and luxurious walkway. "North to south, we're going Charngashnar, Gwarashnar, Suxnei, and Údnei! We have a cozy modern winter style, a rugged primal style, a style that's a throwback to the foundation of Oros, and religious wear, respectively!".

"Meet your contestants, Survivalists! We know how much you love them! Swoon over 'em!", Kirby yells, as the crowd goes crazy.

The vast Capitol of the Survivalists is unlike anything the contestants, with the exception of Kowhai, have ever seen before!

The Charngashnar stylishly walk down in a rehearsed, synchronised walking pattern. The women and girls throw their sunglasses to the boys, who put them on.

"The designer of this pattern, Gucci Boi Brandon, wants to show all of Oros that Charngashnar is past its days of poverty and is going to the future!", Kirby tells the audience.

The Survivalists aren't surprised that Jayma, one of the last hunters of the Charngashnar, seems grumpy, but that's forgotten once all of the boys start swooning over Kenny!

Kenny is rocking that coat!

"Next come the Gwarashnar! The group commonly called poor and primitive shows that primal don't care! This ancient style has been worn since humanity's beginning, and famous victor of the 41st Hunger Games, and now fashion designer, Baba Ji wanted to channel that look!", Mystic Phiri says.

This time, the Survivalists are all over the women and their stylish but indeed basic outfits! The runway doesn't match them, though...but that problem's gone once a simulation shows up! The audience goes wild!

Sayla's really catching the audience's eye!

The simulation ends as the Suxnei come out in a carriage, decked in a style from almost two centuries ago! The audience goes crazy once more! Some teenagers are grossed out by the old-fashioned look, but the makeup on the contestants makes them look flawless anyways!

"The fashion designer for the Suxnei, Panda In Da Hood, got her muse from looking at our first-ever Hunger Games records when this style was doing a comeback! Our audience seems to love seeing this old style!", Mystic Phiri yells out amongst the screams.

The Survivalists especially loves Faith's dyed hair, and Hobbes' retro suit! They might have the most fans as of right now!

Hobbes and Faith are really popular with the audience, their looks are perfect!

Finally, the runway floods with water as the Údnei arrive in their traditional boats! The Survivalists haven't seen the Údnei's traditional clothing ever before!

"The designer Question, infamous sole victor of the 67th Hunger Games, went to the many temples of the Údnei to gather inspiration for this style on a journey of self-discovery! Priestesses and priests, give it up for our finale!", Kirby practically screams.

The Survivalists dig this style! High Priestess Batari looks majestic in her necklace and headpiece, but Roshani wins the hearts of the audience with his boyish, but handsome, looks! The audience is a bit tired so they aren't as enthusiastic, but they love this just as much as they did the other styles!

Roshani's quickly gaining friends in the Capitol!

The Survivalists vote for their favourites based on the amount of claps as Mystic Phiri and Kirby also judge the contestants. Within a few minutes, Mystic Phiri announces that Faith has won for the females! Her retro classic look and strawberry blonde hair has gone over very well with the crowd!

Congratulations to Faith!

Kirby announces that Roshani has won for the males! The priest look of the Sun-Men-Nei religion of his people gave him a handsome but adorable look!

Congratulations to Roshani! He's quite surprised!

As the fashion show ends, and the contestants are applauded over and over again, Overseer Neff watches from his office...

Наша
родина -
Россия!
Avatars (as of 1 January, 2018):
1 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Lovely)
8 January, 2018 - Glacia (Battle Pose)
16 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
21 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Aether Throne)
30 January, 2018 - Lusamine (Portrait Tragic)
7 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Curled-Up)
19 February, 2018 - Lusamine (Regal)

25 February, 2018 - Glacia (Regal)
6 March, 2018 - Lusamine (Reminiscing)
17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
31 March, 2018 - Lavender
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

12 May, 2018 - Forest Bloom
2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna
30 June, 2018 - African Sunset

20 July, 2018 - No Avatar
11 August, 2018 - Hibiscus
20 August, 2018 - Nine Wickes
24 August - Forest Trails
5 September - No avatar
29 September, 2018 - Autumn View
13 October, 2018 - Path of Leaves
14 November, 2018 - Россия
Moana
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2018, 05:58:49 PM »

IS FAITH KATY PERRY
Yes, and she's rocking the role.

Thank you for reading everyone! Baba Ji appreciates it. There was no stalking involved, but if I had to explain why the characters are so similar to themselves then it's likely because I enjoy studying people, and that includes forumers.

Наша
родина -
Россия!

17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna

5 September - No avatar
Moana
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2018, 07:49:04 AM »

Chapter 8
Deceiver

Overseer Neff was quite happy with Gucci Boi Brandon and Panda In Da Hood. They had great designs. Baba Ji and Question were natives; they were going to have to do more to earn the Overseer's approval.

The festivities were going well. The present Survivalists appeared to be more rowdy than usual; with the inclusion of adults in the Hunger Games, the Survivalists had more relatable contestants than the usual fare of children.

Batari sacrifices Survivalists and is one of the few public detractors of the Overseer; Hobbes hacked into the Overseer's data; Jayma assassinated an ally of Matt's. Almost all of the adults chosen for the Hunger Games were there on purpose. Slowly but surely, the rebellion movement is growing.

And it has to be crushed. The Overseer has just the right person in mind to help with that.

"Head Designer Ebby", he announced.

"Yes, Overseer. That's me", Ebby replied, clearly frightened by being personally called to the Overseer's office.

"As you may know by now, the few Survivalists permitted to travel outside of Oros to scrounge for supplies recently found technology from about five centuries ago, we believe", Overseer Neff begins. "This records what people do. We can show all of Oros the Hunger Games - live! This would increase the amount of supply drops tenfold, and everyone would pay much more attention to them", he finishes excitedly.

"I never knew that we discovered such a thing, but that's groundbreaking! I'll ensure that these recording things are in the arena within three days, and I'll find our top electricians to install the broadcasting stations in all major cities around Oros", Ebby replies.

"Good. We need to remind the natives that we crushed them before. The rebellion movement has recently been growing in Údnei, because of the governor there...", the Overseer stated worryingly.

"You mean the High Priestess Batari? She's in the Games. I know what you want, Overseer. I'll ensure that she will have plenty of arena events coming her way!", Ebby assures him. And with that, she excuses herself.

Overseer Neff was lying about the 'new' equipment; the Overseers have had access to it, and other 'lost' technologies, such as guns, since Oros was founded. But it had to remain a secret as long as it could to prevent a rebellion.

Now was the time to bring out television.

Наша
родина -
Россия!

17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna

5 September - No avatar
Cinnablob
【・ヘ・?】
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2018, 07:56:19 AM »

LETS WATCH KILLING GAMES ON TELEVISION YAY!!!

Good chapter and lol I love ebby

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♕Yas queen♕
VOTE FOR ARIA, CHORD AND LIA :3
http://www.flipline.com/kcp18/ddpz222x8la
Moana
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2018, 08:16:03 AM »

Thank you!

Наша
родина -
Россия!

17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna

5 September - No avatar
Leia
◢ ◤
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2018, 04:29:43 PM »

Ebbyyyyyyy bless I miss her wonder how she's doing

God Usopp [Aug 20 10:17 AM]:   costco is bestco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9Q21sycyM
Moana
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2018, 04:42:23 PM »

Me too, I wanted to add her somewhere here.

I think she's doing well though!

Наша
родина -
Россия!

17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna

5 September - No avatar
Moana
Русский
Radley's Rival

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2018, 08:16:39 AM »

Chapter 9
Publicity

Isabelle was breathing in, and breathing out, trying to rehearse her lines. She and Kenny were the first pair to be interviewed. Then Jayma and Volt, followed by Alondra and Usopp, and then the other groups.

Isabelle's silky, icey blue dress would puff up a fur hood during her entrance to make Isabelle appear more 'regal', as Gucci Boi Brandon put it. Kenny was wearing his same outfit from the fashion show; it won him a lot of applause.

Mystic Phiri was interviewing the Charngashnar and the Suxnei. That's not good; Isabelle was a big fan of Kirby when he was a part of the famous boy band, Oros Boyzzz, and would have been less nervous around him.

Whatever, time to go on! Isabelle grabs Kenny and tells him it's time.

"We can do this. Let's go!", Kenny reassures her.

Mystic Phiri smiles warmly at Isabelle and Kenny, as crowds of Survivalists cheer below the podium.

"Welcome to our first interviewees, Isabelle and Kenny! The Capitol must be a big shock for you guys, huh?", she asks.

The grand interviewing stage!

"Well, in Charngashnar, our new cities are all heated and the design is similar to here. The snow melts in May for us and comes back in September, after all", Kenny answers to thunderous applause.

"That's great! Have a seat, both of you. Let's get right in! So, any alliances that you guys are looking to join?".

This isn't so bad. Isabelle answers for Kenny and says that they're looking to form an alliance with Cosmo from Gwarashnar. They've only brought it up once, but it's better to say that that could happen compared to saying you have nobody.

Mystic Phiri jokes around with them, and after a few questions about the Games, asks them about home.

"Isabelle, your public portfolio shows some impressive achievements. You did a lot in your town of Twarsha. What do you miss the most about your hometown?".

Isabelle is feeling emotional, but she powers through.

"I loved the central den; before the founding of Oros, our ancestors had to live in the den and its many caves during the long and harsh winters. We still spend major celebrations there, even if it's mostly a museum now. I liked the sense of togetherness that our community had there", Isabelle replied. Home is far away now...before she even realises it, Kenny is leading her backstage, and the interview is over.

Kirby is enjoying his interviews! He got some insight into the major alliance forming between Zetsu, Robin, Abu, Hobbes, and Sophia. The contestants all seem lively and interesting, unlike Kirby expected them to be. He reminds himself that it's probably all an act to help them stay strong before the Games...

Next up, Batari and Roshani were being interviewed!

Both of their outfits are fitted to make them seem intimidating; from Roshani's broad chestpiece and clay mask covering his face, to Batari's two-foot tall headpiece and sparkling necklace. They wave at the audience members cheering and screaming in support.

"Welcome to the High Priestess Batari and Orolympics champion Roshani! Take a seat", Kirby yells. "We're getting right into this! Neither of you seem to be strongly allied with anyone, but each other. What's up?".

Batari answers fiercely. "As the High Priestess of the Sun-Men-Nei, I cannot associate with heathens, like Joe from the previous interview. They risk death by the fire of the Údnei natives! Roshani is descended from our best warriors, earning him great athletic ability. The two of us will burn down the arena and win this. I swear by the Sun!".

To the High Priestess, she comes before anyone else.

Kirby is taken aback as the audience gasps. Roshani chuckles.

"You cannot blame our Sun Daughter for taking everything so seriously, Survivalists. If she falls, then so do the Údnei. She is our governor, and our role model. We will do our best!", he tells the audience, amidst the restarting cheers.

The interview continues, and backstage, Joe sneers at the repeated mentions of the Sun-Men-Nei religion. Batari is obviously being a devil's advocate, since Joe mentioned that if he had to kill anyone, it would be her. The enmity between them isn't even a secret. Well, if the nonbelievers are going down according to her, then the believers are too according to Joe.

I wipe away my tears, as Ianiant and Kirby comfort me.

"There isn't any hatred between us contestants this year, except for Joe and the High Priestess...I don't want to kill anyone. Only Sayori is younger than me, I can't kill anyone! I don't even have any alliances yet. I'm sorry for turning this into the sob story of Sophia, but it's been really difficult!", I tell Kirby.

Ianiant says that I'm welcome to join him if I want, and I can hear some of the Survivalists in the audience mentioning that they want to give me supply drops once the games begin.

Playing on emotions is the only way Sayori and I are going to win this. Sayori has her innocent façade; and I have this.

I barely succeed in hiding my grin.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:24:53 AM by Moana » Logged

Наша
родина -
Россия!

17 March, 2018 - Colress
24 March, 2018 - Spring
14 April, 2018 - Tulips
21 April, 2018 - Shaymin

2 June, 2018 - Lilac
16 June, 2018 - Savanna

5 September - No avatar
lajoie
Cофия
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2018, 09:15:16 AM »

LMAO SOPHIA YOU GO GIRL MISGUIDE THEM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.