Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   
Print
Author Topic: Forum Prison RP  (Read 3420 times)
Sean
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2018, 02:51:02 PM »

Warden: Hobbes.

Currently in jail: Juju the Buff Guy for Reasons that will Not Be Told
Redacted for being a dumb bleep (His words, not mine)
Cat Kyle for being uncreative enough to think of a reason
Breadlord for wanting to be in jail
Jody Honeycutt
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:08:56 PM by Hobbes » Logged
Poppy Gloria
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

My love's gone, my love's gone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:53:29 PM »

Sign as Juju the buff guy

Are we still friends?
Shaggy
Edited photo of rapper Lil Baby
Edited photo of rapper Juice WRLD
Edited photo of rapper Eminem
Edited photo of rapper Kendrick Lamar
Edited photo of rapper Childish Gambino
Edited photo of BALLADS 1 Cover
Theo
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 03:25:16 PM »

Alright im in jail for being a dumb bleep

We'll be deleting spam posts like that, and for users that continue to intentionally spam topics we will start banning them if it continues.  We've been trying to go easy on everyone with just deleting posts instead of banning, but it seems like people can't take a hint so now there will be bans.  When users are specifically trolling/spamming to provoke users (or provoke us into bans) it's especially annoying and a complete waste of our time having to come here to moderate, so we'll likely just increase the bans to 14-days or 30-days or something so we don't have to deal with any problematic users for a while.
hyewon
they/them
Restaurant Legend

stan loona stream butterfly

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 04:51:09 PM »

Im in jail for reasons idk

We'll be deleting spam posts like that, and for users that continue to intentionally spam topics we will start banning them if it continues.  We've been trying to go easy on everyone with just deleting posts instead of banning, but it seems like people can't take a hint so now there will be bans.  When users are specifically trolling/spamming to provoke users (or provoke us into bans) it's especially annoying and a complete waste of our time having to come here to moderate, so we'll likely just increase the bans to 14-days or 30-days or something so we don't have to deal with any problematic users for a while.
I haven't been banned yet for some reason stream butterfly
Poppy Gloria
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 05:53:31 PM »

I'm in jail but I can't tell you why or else I would get banned on a random website somewhere....

Are we still friends?
Shaggy
Sean
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 06:54:31 AM »

Warden Hobbes: Alright, get to your cells. Juju and REDACTED are cellmates, while cat Kyle is going to be put in solitary confinement until we find someone to be cellmates with her. Feel free to talk about whatever the heck you want. This is the most realistic RP on Earth
hyewon
they/them
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 03:29:37 PM »

yo does anyone watch jacksfilms

Sean
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 04:24:36 PM »

Random Security Guard: Yea there was a prisoner here named jacksfilms, so I legally had to watch him to make sure he didn't cause any trouble.
hyewon
they/them
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 04:37:58 PM »

how often did he dab?

Lovingly
Bluhen
Tomato Toppler

Yummy!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 04:46:29 PM »

im in jail cuz i wanted to be in jail

Love
Poppy Gloria
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 05:12:45 PM »

Juju: Jack dabbed too much. I should have killed him while I still had a chance ER!

Are we still friends?
Shaggy
hyewon
they/them
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2018, 06:42:33 PM »

er? as in erin? as in jack's beard?

Poppy Gloria
f l e x b u p 何
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2018, 08:09:48 PM »

Juju: (What is she talking about?) Uh, yes! I mean Erin!

Are we still friends?
Shaggy
Sean
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2018, 08:23:08 PM »

We have a new prisoner: Quirky. He has gotten arrested for pirating The Emoji Movie.

Quirky: Hiya pals, I hope we have a whale of a time at these here mingling grounds! Does anyone have a blu-ray player on them I can use?

Security Guard: .... Just get in your cell,
Sean
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2018, 08:25:55 PM »

Quirky: Um, excuse me? Juju here has a hole in the wall of his cell. I thought maybe if I reported that to you it could prevent him from falling out, and maybe even get me some brownie points. Did I tell you my 7th birthday is tomorrow?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.