Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   
Print
Author Topic: Anomalies [T] (Completed)  (Read 8825 times)
Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

fake, plastic trees

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2018, 07:03:41 PM »

About 3 chapters left btw
Sad

#GiveUsColoredBeltBucklesPLP
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
I don't think anyone said that, but okay.
Even people from Wisconsin have limits.
As a cow I sign
mom's angry duck
"Bruh! You stupid."
*Brother E has a bruh moment.*
my chef's are Phil and Loona
TOTALLY! TOTALLY! It would be so kawaii, it would absolutely confuse the baddies, and Tony and Mandi would be impressed! They could use a pacifier and a rattle as weapons.
I AGREE 100%

KAWAII DESUUU!
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2018, 07:24:20 PM »

3 chapters to go, come on Detainer 2 you can make it

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2018, 07:30:17 PM »

kill ted

I won't. I will choke this bitterness, this regret, then anger until I explode. And I will never accept that such a holiday has replaced my beloved New Year.

Never.
LogicallyLogical
FANDOM
Restaurant Master

You don't love me the same

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2018, 07:48:12 PM »

love how Joe just git his cameo lol

still don’t like penguin.

I believe but not in you and me...
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2018, 08:16:57 AM »

"Ito, you've been promoted."

"What? Ito? Why him?"

"Ito's bloop, why out of everyone are you promoting him? This is bull."

Nick Ito stands in the Detainer changing room, cleaning out his locker. He's just been promoted to one of the Lusamine's main guards, and his former squadmate Ross Ome is pissed about it.

"Why the hell is Ito promoted? He hasn't done anything noteworthy." Ross yells at the news informer. "This is stupid!"

"I'm sorry you feel this way." the informer says coldly. "But Lusamine himself requested this."

Silence falls upon the room.

"Come with me, Mr. Ito."

Nick follows the informer out of the locker room, his small bundle from his locker being held tightly to his chest.
-
Paco meows, annoyed.

"I know, Paco," Ted says quietly, so not to disturb Cosmic or Sophia. He doesn't know how Cosmic isn't awake when Paco's using him as a large bed, stretching out on him lazily. Ted looks over at the grumpy cat. "I can't wait to get out of here."

Paco meows again, cocking his head towards Ted.

"Yeah, I can see the buildings too." Ted says. "They're starting to form shapes. We're almost there. Just give us a few more days."

Paco jumps off of Cosmic into the lake.

"PACO!" Ted screams, and Cosmic and Sophia jolt awake.

"What the hell?!" Sophia yells. "Why'd you wake me up?"

"PACO JUMPED IN!" Ted wails. "YOU HAVE TO GET HIM!"

"I can't swim!" Sophia yells back. "You do it!"

"No! I'm rowing."

"Good lord, I'll get him." Cosmic mutters, before rolling out of the boat and splashing into the lake with a large crash. Ted sees the cat bobbing slightly, looking even more pissed, and now his fur is matted down with water. Cosmic swims slowly over to the cat, before scooping him up and sidestroking his way back to the boat, tossing Paco over the edge to Ted, whom he catches, and pulling himself into the boat, causing it to almost capsize in the process.

"Ugh. Now the boat's gonna smell like wet cat." Sophia mutters drowsily.

"We're almost there, guys!" Ted yells. "Look! I can see the shore!"

Cosmic and Sophia jolt up and look over. Sophia yells out a whoop of happiness.

"WE'RE COMING GUYS!" she yells across the lake. "WE'RE COMING TO FREEDOM!"
-
"Welcome, Mr. Ito. I've reviewed your test results and I have a very specific job for you." Lusamine says. Nick Ito stands, paralyzed by fear.

"...yes, Cleanser Lusamine?" Nick finally musters out.

"You're to become my new assassin. I want Robin Magey dead. Do you hear me? It's best to eliminate these...things without getting my hands dirty, you get me?"

"...um...yes...sir..."

"Good." Lusamine says. He then laughs heartily. "Penguin won't know what's coming."

Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    Yves
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I love that word
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    I don't know how to pronounce it
Cacti [Apr 17 12:28 PM]:    But I love it
Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2018, 09:10:13 AM »

kill detainer 2

I won't. I will choke this bitterness, this regret, then anger until I explode. And I will never accept that such a holiday has replaced my beloved New Year.

Never.
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2018, 09:11:46 AM »

"He's making a speech!" their scout reports.

Penguin's expression is one of determination and fury.

"LET'S GO. NOW."

The group of Anomalies rushes to the platform where Lusamine stands.

Little do they know their plans conflict.
-
"ROW FASTER!" Sophia screeches, holding Paco. "WE'RE ALMOST THERE!" She calmingly strokes Paco, who looks annoyed as usual.

"I'M TRYING!" Ted yells, and then he looks over at Cosmic eating a peach. "Aren't you an athlete? You should row."

"Uh...no." Cosmic's response is, and he takes another bite of his peach.

Ted groans and continues rowing. They're only a mile away now, they assume, and it's scary how excited they are.

"We're going to get out of here, Paco," Sophia coos. "We're gonna get out of here! CONTINUE ROWING! DO IT FASTER!"
-
"Guard the entrance," Lusamine says quietly to Nick before he stands on the platform, the diminished population of the Citadel standing on the cracked ground, muttering amongst themselves, but not looking up at Lusamine.

"If they arrive, kill them. Kill them all. If they don't, and the speech ends, go find Robin, and kill her."

"Yes, sir." Nick says quietly before leaving the platform, making Lusamine completely unprotected, but he's calm and confident he'll make it through the day. He taps the microphone, and the audience stops their whispering and looks up at him expectantly.

"Citizens of the Citadel, I believe I should apologize." He starts his speech.
-
"Do you really think we should go for the entrance?" Anya Disgal asks dubiously.

"Yes." Penguin says. "There are hardly any Detainers left, and we have weapons now besides Robin's raw power."

The group does have weapons, guns stolen from Detainers they'd killed. They would use those against the guards, and then Robin and Penguin and Lusamine would show down on the platform. Then Robin would inflict anger on Lusamine, distracting him and making him believe it was the circlet causing all of these unwanted feelings, allowing Penguin to shoot him and kill him. It's foolproof.

"Now!" Anya yells at the group of Detainers, and then they push through the doors, shooting at the amount of guards.
-
Nick Ito fires back in fear, and his main goal to survive is compromised, because he knows he won't survive this situation. He just fires back and closes his eyes as he waits for his death.

He sees Ross, his former squadmate, go down, and then he realizes, as he looks around at the Anomalies with expressions of hunger and bloodlust on their rabid faces, and he closes his eyes and braces himself for the pain.
-
"YOU ALL STAY HERE JUST IN CASE MORE DETAINERS COME HERE!" Penguin roars at the group of Anomalies. "WE'RE GOING UP."

The Anomalies nod restlessly and fidget. Penguin and Robin then go to the elevator and press the button for the top floor, where the platform stands outside.

"I'm scared," Robin whispers.

"I know." Penguin says. "Robin..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. And I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too," Robin whispers, and then the elevator dings.
-
"Do you know how to fly this thing?" Zetsu asks incredulously.

"Of course. I used to be a pilot before I was forced to be wheelchaired, and then my plane here was custom built to accommodate for my disability." Joe says matter-of-factly. "We'll be perfectly safe. We'll go to Canada." He pauses, before speaking again. "There are no walls around the Citadel, people just think there are. We'll be fine."

"Oh, if you say so.." Zetsu says doubtfully, and then the plane takes off.
-
"...impossible." Lusamine whispers as he hears the ding of the doors opening, and turns around. Kenny Penguin stands there, a cruel smirk on his face, and promptly fires a bullet at Lusamine, who swipes it away telekinetically.

"You think you can kill me?" He yells at Penguin, who doesn't say a word, continues smiling, and continues firing. The two slowly turn, Lusamine's back to the door, unable to kill Penguin telekinetically, too focused on firing. He doesn't even notice the doors open.

Robin quietly walks towards Lusamine before holding her hands out and focusing on Lusamine and Penguin's rage. Her hands start glowing red as she lightly touches them to the back of Lusamine's head, and he screams.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" he yells, before turning one of his hands towards his head, attempting to get the circlet off. Robin increases her strength, sweat beads forming at her hairline as she grunts.

"I WON'T LET YOU HURT ME ANY LONGER!" Lusamine screams at the voices in his head. "GET OUT OF MY MIND!"

Penguin fires the bullet, Robin increases her strength, and Lusamine clenches the hand he's aiming at his own brain.

There's complete silence for a split second, and then the building detonates in an explosion of red.
-
The rowboat stops at the harbor.

"Hey, do you guys need some help?"

A middle-aged man gestures towards the three.

"Thank you," Cosmic manages.

"Wow, your accents are weird." the man says. His own accent is a low, sarcastic drawl.

"They are?" Cosmic asks.

"Yeah. Where do y'all come from?" the man asks, helping them out of their boat.

Cosmic almost says the Citadel, but he holds his tongue and smiles up at the man who looks down on him questioningly.

"Across the lake."

The man laughs. "That's pretty damn far. Welcome to Ontario, kids."

Penguin022
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2018, 09:16:43 AM »

"welcome to ontario" Laugh

Not removing my signature until Flipline makes a CMC3:
AskJoe [Jun 30 11:19 PM]:   Flipline should make Cactus McCoy 3.
Kangablue [Jul 02 12:59 AM]:   I want Cactus McCoy 3 now Sad
Phil Swift [Sep 12 07:43 PM]:   They need to make CMC 3
Penguin022 was quietly listening to his own music while also praying for Cactus McCoy 3 to come out, which honestly, would be a good idea since I love the game personally.
https://i.imgur.com/AdSe1IF.png
Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2018, 09:18:05 AM »

What an interesting ending. I wonder what led to the creation of the Citadel and its isolation, exactly. I assume that everyone left in there died. Good confrontation.

(We don't talk like that in Ontario though...!)
Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2018, 09:18:45 AM »

That's the ending?

Never.
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2018, 09:18:54 AM »

hence alternate universe Wink

Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2018, 09:19:53 AM »

Well Paco survived so I'm happy

Never.
yeri
Forum President
Restaurant Legend

ddaeng ddaeng ddaeng

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2018, 09:20:17 AM »

Are you mad that I didn't kill you off 8)

Abu
Radley's Rival

Альхамдулиллах!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2018, 09:20:26 AM »

That's the ending?
It is.
Theo
Food Critic

blub

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2018, 09:21:23 AM »

Are you mad that I didn't kill you off 8)
A bit

Never.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.