Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Ramenria or Papa's Iceria  (Read 609 times)
faithybug98
Trainee

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2018, 02:15:22 AM »

Should make a game using ramen, using different noodles, broths, and toppings. For the sides you could do different tempuras, or rices, or something else. I'm kinda stumped on the sides. I would suggest boba tea but they already did that with the sushi. My other suggestion is a rolled ice cream game. The type that they use different flavored bases, with pieces of sweets, and toppings. For the side they could do coffee.
reece0123
Franchise Owner

check it out!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 11:37:49 AM »

Should make a game using ramen, using different noodles, broths, and toppings. For the sides you could do different tempuras, or rices, or something else. I'm kinda stumped on the sides. I would suggest boba tea but they already did that with the sushi. My other suggestion is a rolled ice cream game. The type that they use different flavored bases, with pieces of sweets, and toppings. For the side they could do coffee.
rolled ice cream that's like scooperia if that's what you meant
faithybug98
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 11:42:21 AM »

No, I'm talking about Thai style rolled ice cream. Google it and you'll see what I mean
reece0123
Franchise Owner

check it out!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 01:50:11 PM »

No, I'm talking about Thai style rolled ice cream. Google it and you'll see what I mean
ok I looked it up and I understand way different than scoop it is rolled up
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 11:36:24 AM »

I suggest Papa's Iced Rameneria

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Better Than Papa!

Look at me! I'm relatable!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 11:45:02 AM »

I suggest Papa's Iced Rameneria

God
Billboard Top 10 In The Order I Would Have It In:
10. No Guidance
9. Talk (Same)
8. I Don't Care (Same)
7. Goodbyes

6. Old Town Road
5. Ran$om
4. Bad Guy

3. Circles
2. Truth Hurts
1. SeƱorita
Go read KCP Legends: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46817.0
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.