Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 177   
Print
Author Topic: Customerpalooza 2018 Discussion  (Read 21041 times)
Petey K
DiddyVelvet~
Restaurant Star

Tyler Dissaprove

View Profile
« Reply #2175 on: October 11, 2018, 05:19:09 PM »

Brother E: Who did you make, Petey K?
hmm you can see it from my wiki

Poisoncrene
Burger Flipper

Esteban's owner

View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: October 11, 2018, 05:39:48 PM »

I finally already know why Esteban is losing! We know that a part of fans are kinda racist and he is losing because it..It's sad how those people think about black people. Well, Esteban's style is not so bad if you see his rival. If you think it's not racism read it:
Bee VS Emily = I think almost everyone liked Emily's style but I'm sure if Bee were white she was going to receive more votes than now (but she was going to lose because Emily's style is better anyway)
Ranulph VS Christian = I agree, It was a hard round with two cool customers and Ranulph won...but those racist people was thinking: "Wow, They're really good but Ranulph deserve my vote cuz I don't like Christian's skin."
Juliet VS Iris = Well, Almost everyone liked her style (I voted for Juliet cuz I liked her style the most and not because Iris is a black girl) and I can't see a "racist thing" on this round so let's jump it.
Jordan VS Esteban = As I said, Esteban's more detailed and designed but some racist people just saw his skin and forgot to see his style and they thought: "Ugh! black customer! Voting for Jordan". Some people voted in Jordan cuz it is a hard round (I also can't understand it).

Well, I hope you understand my opinion and what I think about it...We should make a black customer winner this year! Flipline is saying: "Guys, Stop to be racist and let's vote for Black customers!" Because they are adding a lot of black customers in this KCP.  ~ Poison  Wink

Nothing to show
Algodecathlon
Food Critic

me ow

View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: October 11, 2018, 05:54:35 PM »

Azariah vs Truffle

I don't really think it's because they are black but it's because the voters have bad taste

Moana [Oct 07 12:42 AM]:   Then again couples drink the 'fluids' of men for whatever reason so...
DeluxePizza [Oct 07 12:44 AM]:   @Moana What would it even taste like?
DeluxePizza [Oct 07 12:44 AM]:   I MEANT ALGO
Lilith [Oct 07 12:44 AM]:   d e s p a i r
DominoDeville
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: October 11, 2018, 06:04:46 PM »

I finally already know why Esteban is losing! We know that a part of fans are kinda racist and he is losing because it..It's sad how those people think about black people. Well, Esteban's style is not so bad if you see his rival. If you think it's not racism read it:
Bee VS Emily = I think almost everyone liked Emily's style but I'm sure if Bee were white she was going to receive more votes than now (but she was going to lose because Emily's style is better anyway)
Ranulph VS Christian = I agree, It was a hard round with two cool customers and Ranulph won...but those racist people was thinking: "Wow, They're really good but Ranulph deserve my vote cuz I don't like Christian's skin."
Juliet VS Iris = Well, Almost everyone liked her style (I voted for Juliet cuz I liked her style the most and not because Iris is a black girl) and I can't see a "racist thing" on this round so let's jump it.
Jordan VS Esteban = As I said, Esteban's more detailed and designed but some racist people just saw his skin and forgot to see his style and they thought: "Ugh! black customer! Voting for Jordan". Some people voted in Jordan cuz it is a hard round (I also can't understand it).

Well, I hope you understand my opinion and what I think about it...We should make a black customer winner this year! Flipline is saying: "Guys, Stop to be racist and let's vote for Black customers!" Because they are adding a lot of black customers in this KCP.  ~ Poison  Wink
Azariah won, explain that one though.

So every-time a black customer loses in KCP, voters are racist? Okay dude...

I don't see comments saying they voted for Jordan because Esteban is black by the way.

Also Coco was in the final 4 in last year's KCP and she was black.

Not that surprised though because everybody gets really sensitive nowadays on everything.

Hi
Petey K
DiddyVelvet~
Restaurant Star

Tyler Dissaprove

View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: October 11, 2018, 06:20:29 PM »

Brother E: Who did you make, Petey K?
hmm you can see it from my wiki
if you cant find https://fliplinestudios.wikia.com/wiki/User:DiddyVelvet

speedo3539
Neapolitown Boxing Champ
Burger Flipper

FSW's Official King of Trends... I Guess

View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: October 11, 2018, 06:32:56 PM »

I wonder if Jordan is this year's Blake, meaning it's possible he could have a fanbase full of fangirls. Grin

Petey K
DiddyVelvet~
Restaurant Star

Tyler Dissaprove

View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: October 11, 2018, 06:35:21 PM »

I wonder if Jordan is this year's Blake, meaning it's possible he could have a fanbase full of fangirls. Grin
omg  Crying Laughing maybe

DeluxePizza
FC Maker
Papa's Replacement

mood

View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: October 11, 2018, 06:57:13 PM »

Azariah won, explain that one though.

So every-time a black customer loses in KCP, voters are racist? Okay dude...

I don't see comments saying they voted for Jordan because Esteban is black by the way.

Also Coco was in the final 4 in last year's KCP and she was black.

Not that surprised though because everybody gets really sensitive nowadays on everything.
^
The thing is, we pay too much attention to race and gender nowadays, that it’s eventually going to become more of a political tournament instead of a fun, competitive tournament.
Also, we keep on nitpicking on minor things that we’re just starting to become unfair with the creators. Instead of seeing a beret (for example) and automatically assume it’s a Jojo clone, look at the full picture and see if the whole thing is enjoyable to you or not. Instead of nitpicking on a cowboy hat, on a shoulderless top, on a hairstyle, etc., look at the entire outfit and looks before assuming it looks too much like another customer.

I have restaurants in the App category (except Freezeria To Go, Cupcakeria To Go, Taco Mia To Go, and Hot Doggeria To Go).
My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=35298.0
Flipline Forum FC Wikia: http://fliplineforumfancharacters.wikia.com/wiki/Flipline_Forum_Fan_Characters_Wiki
speedo3539
Neapolitown Boxing Champ
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: October 11, 2018, 07:07:35 PM »

We shouldn't vote based on representation. We also shouldn't not vote for someone based on representation. These customers weren't created based on representation. This is a tournament made for fans to find the best customer.

It's a complete coincidence that some black customers are getting eliminated from this tournament. In my opinion, the two things that influence who voters vote for are the customer's hair and outfit.

Also, I'm sorry if you may have interpreted this wrong. I'm not one to usually harp on this sort of thing, so I apologize in advance.

~MadHatterz
IrritatedSalt
Trainee

Tfw your entries don't get into KCP18.

View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: October 11, 2018, 07:48:02 PM »

Omg I just remembered back when Blake had a fanbase. Laugh

Call me by Salt or IS.
"Sorry that my opinion offended you. You should hear the opinions I keep to myself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Petey K
DiddyVelvet~
Restaurant Star

Tyler Dissaprove

View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: October 11, 2018, 07:59:26 PM »

Omg I just remembered back when Blake had a fanbase. Laugh
he did?

speedo3539
Neapolitown Boxing Champ
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: October 11, 2018, 08:01:22 PM »

~MadHatterz
IrritatedSalt
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: October 11, 2018, 08:03:17 PM »

Well, I hope you understand my opinion and what I think about it...We should make a black customer winner this year! Flipline is saying: "Guys, Stop to be racist and let's vote for Black customers!" Because they are adding a lot of black customers in this KCP.  ~ Poison  Wink

Sorry, but I cannot understand your opinion. Heck, I have NO IDEA why racism has become such an issue in this year's KCP. Like seriously.

I posted a long thread about how annoying the racism issue was becoming on the Flipline wiki, (It's probably lost in the sea of comments) and the fact that racism was NOT the reason why black customers were losing. The latter isn't even true. Not all black customers are losing! Also your points about Bee and Esteban didn't seem believable. Really? They lost/are losing because they're black? What proof do you have that people are being racist? I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm grilling you, but there is no need to bring up racism as the reason some black customers lost. I didn't vote for Jordan just because Esteban is black. Same with Emily.

Call me by Salt or IS.
"Sorry that my opinion offended you. You should hear the opinions I keep to myself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~MadHatterz
IrritatedSalt
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: October 11, 2018, 08:07:18 PM »

he did?

Well, it seemed like he did.

@speedo3539  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Call me by Salt or IS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Algodecathlon
Food Critic

me ow

View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: October 11, 2018, 08:10:12 PM »

LMFAOOOOO

Moana [Oct 07 12:42 AM]:   Then again couples drink the 'fluids' of men for whatever reason so...
DeluxePizza [Oct 07 12:44 AM]:   @Moana What would it even taste like?
DeluxePizza [Oct 07 12:44 AM]:   I MEANT ALGO
Lilith [Oct 07 12:44 AM]:   d e s p a i r
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 177   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.