Poll
Question: Should I only do the news once a week? (I would of course have breaking news for anything big that were to happen)
Yes Please - 6 (60%)
No Thanks - 4 (40%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline Forum News Channel (FFN11) v2  (Read 9980 times)
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2018, 06:19:39 AM »

we stan a news reporting legend

The same thinng, but with you thay you are askjoe.
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

I thought of something funnier than 24...

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2018, 05:17:26 PM »

I'm sorry guys but there won't be any news tonight. Not because I won't be able to make one but because there really isn't any news to cover tonight Hmm See you on wednesday!

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
PB&J Dip is the Pink Gold Peach of the holiday ingredients
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

When you're indecisive about the radio

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2018, 05:18:17 PM »

Today better not represent all of October. Grumpy

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

"We dodm." Matt 2:39
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2018, 08:53:35 PM »

bleep, bleep, bleep! I forgot I was hosting this... Because this is rushed I won't be able to add links at the bottom of the post or do forum awesomeness until tomorrow (if I'm here in the morning or after school) let's just jump into it...

Yesterday, Joe changed his name back to AskJoe after his Breaking Free petition got popular. This caused outrage and people re-signed the petition shortly after. Joe seems to be ignoring the whole thing. We'll have updates as they come in.

In Pancakeria To Go news, the new sneak peek is out for pets! Some people saw this coming but just thought it would be nice to mention it.

The popular as hell sign up game is back for season 3! FFPB is back after being off for...a few days... But this will be the first season without penguin as the host so we'll just have to see where this goes and it's looking to stay popular at least for now.

Tonight, there was an argument in W/L tracker over ice dancing and football. It was about which one has more physical pain. It has since died down but still worthy to mention.

And lastly tonight, in more (yes more) popular forum game news, Nick KO topic has reached 100 pages! It seems weird to talk about this but hear me out. It has reached this, in under a month! crazy how many posts have been poured into it in such little time! Let's hope it keeps up numbers like these for the future!

I'm Philly Cheese Steak Swift, Signing out.

Breaking Free Petition: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43398.0
Pancakeria: http://www.flipline.com/blog/archives/11414
FFPB Season 3: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42486.0
Nickito's KO Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43274.0
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 12:31:13 PM by Phil Swift » Logged

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
1. nothings ever my fault, if you believe otherwise, then say hello to a fresh permaban
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2018, 08:56:07 PM »

How dareth thou @joeseph

Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2018, 08:39:13 PM »

I'm Phil Swift, hope you are having a great Thursday and let's just jump into it...

Today, the next round in KCP18 started and yes, again there is another forumer! Zetus Nye made it in. So congrats to him. This round, however, has been claimed by many to be the worst one so far quality wise. People were quick to point out Iris' default shoes and Juliet's plainness. But what do you think of this round? Let me know down below!

Now let's go ahead and get into Forum Awesomeness! I'm am very sorry it didn't happen yesterday. I had forgotten to do a new newscast and I had to rush because of how late it was Hmm

Chapter one of Eevee's TWG fan fic!
I personally am not into TWG but The Lost Files game has started
And nice edits from Petey K
If you wanna see these I'll leave links in the bottom^^

Last night, Penguin's name was exposed to the shoutbox. With this, lajoie went raiding his social media. He didn't really care much and it was kinda funny really. After this I now know what his nose really looks like and I really feel bad for him. Sad

Lastly, for tonight, there was another religious war in the shoutbox, basically the holy vs Joe. People are done with Joe saying "God does not exist" every time he is mentioned. Joe always makes excuses for why he does it but they are always just the same story. I got this for you, Joe, grow up and stop being disrespectful to others over belief.

KCP: http://www.flipline.com/blog/archives/11421

Forum Awesomeness:
Eevee's Fan Fic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=41817.msg2044106#msg2044106
The Lost Files: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=43755.0
Petey K's Edit: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.msg2043535#msg2043535

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
AyKooChao
Cornflake
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »

Wait, Iris has the default shoes?

*checks*

I didn't notice that before. At least her creator changed the colour of the shoelaces.

Randomness:
The Pencil-Staff is a powerful thing, AyChao. If you wanted to, you could rewrite history-
Look at me, I have wings!

-W117

[May 18 04:31 PM]:   AyKooChao wonders why no one is shipping the user above them
[May 18 04:33 PM]:   Monika is going to ship AyKooChao in the forum game called "Ship user above you"
[May 18 04:35 PM]:   AyKooChao scrolls down very slowly...
*sees that she's been shipped with a certain Yu-Gi-Oh character...*
AyKooChao [May 18 04:36 PM]:   Again? *insert untypeable Cheesy +  Embarrassed + Cheery + Nervous + "put that notebook down, Carrie" face here*
[May 18 04:37 PM]:   Monika bursts out of laughter
Monika [May 18 04:37 PM]:   Laugh
[May 18 04:48 PM]:   AyKooChao sits in the corner of the Shoutbox and plots her revenge...
AyKooChao [May 18 04:48 PM]:   Meh, I'll just type what I always do.

Joey x AyChao shipping incidents: 21 (counting the Shoutbox and the deleted posts) Yes, I'm keeping track.

Mystic [Dec 07 01:32 PM]:   The earth is a box of cereal.

Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2018, 08:41:59 PM »

Joe always makes excuses for why he does it but they are always just the same story. I got this for you, Joe, grow up and stop being disrespectful to others over belief.
Say
It
Louder
For
The
Joe
In
The
Back
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Time for some cookin'!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2018, 12:43:16 PM »

Lastly, for tonight, there was another religious war in the shoutbox, basically the holy vs Joe. People are done with Joe saying "God does not exist" every time he is mentioned. Joe always makes excuses for why he does it but they are always just the same story. I got this for you, Joe, grow up and stop being disrespectful to others over belief.
Lol I blocked him

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Cosmic
How Very
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2018, 03:31:55 PM »

Lol I blocked him
you blocked a global moderator?
bold

A break in protocol?
sansaery
stan loona
Restaurant Legend

KING MATT

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2018, 03:40:46 PM »

wild

Theo
Food Critic

fivehead

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2018, 03:41:34 PM »

cray
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2018, 03:41:50 PM »

Lol I blocked him
A true mad man you are

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Lil Nas Flex
Forum Meme Master
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2018, 07:16:19 PM »

Welcome, this is Friday Recap! As you guys know already on Fridays we do a news recap, but if something happens on a Friday that is worthy to talk about then I will do so. Let's jump into it!

On Saturday, Moon made an alt known as chainlink after he got upset what he voted for in a poll wasn't winning. He only got let off with a warning but it was still pretty big and I can not believe I didn't bring it up before so I apologize for that.

On Sunday, Cosmic was announced as the winner of season 2 of FFPB with 2nd place going to Oofis. With this he made a deal that if he won he would have his infinity symbol removed from the L tracker. But it will be removed once he changes his name to KSIFan34.

Also last weekend, Plankton was doing his, what seems normal thing. By that I mean he was crying about how his customer won't get in. It has seemed to slow down since but it might get fired up again.

On Monday, we got the next round of KCP! With this 2 more forumers came in but sadly both were guys so only one could come out... Was a great round though.

The was nothing to talk about for most of Tuesday, but! On Tuesday, after I made my post about there being nothing, Joe changed his name but to AskJoe after being Breaking Free. Quite a lot of people got upset about the change back but that died down a lot.

On Wednesday, Nick's KO topic in just under a month hit 100 pages! It was crazy how fast that happened but hey, people love them some KO games so I guess I should have seen this coming.

On Thursday, the next round of KCP happened with yet another forumer coming in... Zetsu! Zetsu Nye made it in and as of right now is leading in the polls. So congrats to him!

Penguin got kinda exposed after lajoie spilled the beans on his last name. And now because of this a lot more people now know what his nose looks like... Lips Sealed

And lastly, there was another religious war in the shoutbox over Joe's saying of "God does not exist". He will probably never stop... It annoys me but knowing him he won't go down without a fight

Have a good night and see you on Monday. I'm Philly Cheese Steak Swift, Signing out.

(Links to all of these are in previous news episodes)

« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 07:29:17 PM by Phil Swift » Logged

25 HUH HUH HAAAAA
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Do you stan Loona?
Ianiant
FC Maker
Better Than Papa!

When you're indecisive about the radio

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2018, 07:19:10 PM »

This has so many typos.

Check out my AWESOME FC's (and maybe ask them a question):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24278.0

"We dodm." Matt 2:39
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.