Poll
Question: Who do you think will be the merge boot?
Clair
Cherissa
Chester
Iggy
Johnny
Kahuna
Liezel
Marty
Perri
Sasha

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   
Print
Author Topic: Survivor Flipline  (Read 3427 times)
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2018, 12:23:01 AM »

That minute when you forget its a Thursday and think its a Wednesday...

NOTE TO GATO: Are there idols in this game? No mention of them at all so far... also, can we see votes/day after for Episode 2 and 3?

I'm gonna go through my thoughts in more detail this episode.

PART 1 THOUGHTS:

The recap making the dynamics of Vanilla tribe matter more than the alliances made on the Chocolate tribe. Probably just Gato making them short but still I'm gonna point it out

oo is Liezel gonna be the villain? Maybe, its hard to tell now. She's definitely going to be a big character thats for sure. The laugh at the end though seems... weird if she'd be a winner. It's not OTT, still CP as she acknowledges how the last vote hurt her game, but its the first sign I've noticed against Liezel in long term. My plus for her was 'against girls' when she was a girl, including her, so it would be a good story for the one non lazy girl to win. Still possible but there are better contenders.

MOR/UTR confessional- nothing much to say here. Kahuna has a chance of lasting longer than I think he will if this episode is a cool down for him. Winner is a stretch though- unlike Liezel, he didn't really acknowledge his mistake in the previous episode that almost got him voted out. He's gonna be for a big blindside if he doesn't pick it up soon.

Johnny is seen as the good guy in this story, more than Santa was the last episode. There isn't much stuff that's about the characters 'personal lives' in this fan fic as there is in the real show, but this is the closest we're gonna get with Clair's comment, which is a positive for Johnny's win chances. The only thing you could see as a negative is that one of the people praising them is highly negative Kahuna, would of been better if it was Marty who said that, but I don't think that's too big of a thing. Overall, his winner chances are high, but it makes me wonder: would Gato really make the winner that obvious so soon? We'll see though.

Clair has a better chance of lasting than Sue, based on these two confessionals. Clair is looking for hope while Sue is giving up and saying their definitely going home. Neither of them can win at this point really unless I'm missing something big, but there is a chance that Clair could go on farther in the game.

If Chocolate goes to tribal (after reading Chocolate Tribe Night 6:

Either Clair (build up for her vote off), Sue (no hope), Santa (in a bad position for being exposed double agent), or Kahuna (for not recognizing how hes coming across) are going home. It would be interesting to see Santa route, idk which one we'll get at this point.

VANILLA TRIBE Day 7:
Horrible line to say when you were UTR episode 2 after being the star of episode 1, seccond to Chester. Things are not looking good for you. Who are you, again? I've forgotten. You seem like a person where the next time tribal council involves you we'll hear from you. If not, we've got a purple Austin. Which is wierd, and actually decreases Perri's chances of winning- if the two are meant to be seen as together, why make the sidekick not visible? The Austin/Chester relationship in Episode 1 (with the forshadowed future break up by Chester) and the random Austin/Perri strong relationship that came out of nowhere. Until these are tested, I don't think we'll hear any more from him.
It's not Johnny level positive, but man are we supposed to like Chester! OTT to CP, super positive. Its clear that we are meant to like Chester and not forget about him. It's a bit... too in your face, but its hard to know for now. It seems like another obvious winner contender, as he'd have a great story if he won. Key word is obvious- would Gato really make it out in the open like that? Either way, theres no doubt in my mind that Chester will be one of the main characters going forward.
Oh Sasha. You had such a good chance on Episode 1, I had high hopes for you, maybe even as a winner. But now, you're fading away. Iggy commenting on Sasha not being a 'normal person' really is setting her in her grave. Perri actually wants her around but the two aren't talking. Rather worried for Sasha- she has time to recover, but man does she need a lot to recover from.

I'm not really sure who else on the Vanilla Tribe is in danger- Cherissa got a few lines and Doan almost no content yet, which is surprising. I'm wondering if Sasha will turn on her allies Iggy and Perri and try to target one of them- I don't think she'd win that fight, but it could happen. Time will tell though. The Vanilla tribe is kind of in hold until they next loose tribal council, I don't see much changing until then.

CHOCOLATE TRIBE DAY 7
Yay for OTT low visibility Santa. If this is how he is the whole episode, I think its clear he's just a pawn in other people's game. Still more to go though.
Every episode, we always get to hear Marty's thoughts. This is pretty clear at this point. He's not as positive as Marty, nobody really talks about Marty, but still up there. Winner? No way to know, but definitely a contender.
Unexpected change of pace for Kahuna! I mean, theres no confessionals here- we're not seeing his thoughts, which I feel like we should of, and he had such a rough start. He is coming off better, and making true on the reasons the girls were on the out in the first place. Nevertheless, he needs more to make a recovery, but its worth pointing out.
Interesting Clair/Johnny relationship. I don't think its too much of a knock on Jonny, though its worth noting that the main part of what made Johnny positive the first two episodes was his perception of being a worker. Nevertheless, I think this scene was meant to be a positive for Clair rather than a negative for Johnny.
Liezel is really taking a hit this episode. I'm wondering if a Liezel blindside is coming up- its definitely an option now. Liezel blindside or flip is the question, both seem possible. The only possitive for Liezel is that its not OTT, its still a CP- shes talking about how she feels about her allies, so Liezel can totally make a recovery.
VANILLA TRIBE DAY 7 AFTER REWARD CHALLENGE
Chester and Cherissa have had the same goal- positive energy for the tribe. Overall, I think its good for both of them, they're both in the runnings.
Oh Perri, such a nice girl! There goes my idea of Sasha flipping... at least for now, lol. Overall, its meant to paint Perri in a positive light- things are going super well for Perri. I don't know if Perri will win, but another person worth looking out for. Though, I'm wondering what it means for Perri if she does loose the next challenge- both her and Austin have had a line talking about their confidence in winning. And Austin's invisibility is the other hit on Perri, but still, Perri is still on the table.

Chocolate Day 8 pretty much says what has already been said. Kahuna and Jonny talk about the game, which is good though so much talk about winning will make a loss hurt.
Called it- Liezel is on the outs. It's gonna be Santa or Liezel at this point, is my guess- Clair has had a lot of build up but so much positive build up, and Liezel has had so much negative. Which is wierd, I had high hopes for Liezel. Liezel, if she survives, is seeming like she will be a villain- we're not meant to be on her side anymore, clearly.

I'm not gonna go through the whole of Part 2 like I did for Part 1, but yeah- basically confirms Austin is only important while in danger. I didn't fully suspect Doan, but he was who I suspected the episode before, so hey it works. Cherissa is bound to not fall to Doan's fate, though. I knew Austin wouldn't go home- he has connections with Perri and Chester, and those stories need to keep going before Austin can go.

EPIC character of Sasha! i love a good villain and as much as I can talk about people maybe being a villian later on, here is our villain of the season- I hope she stays around. She was my episode 1 pick for different reasons, but now, while I don't think she can win, a charachter like that is who I WANT to win. Go Sasha!

Though, this episode definitly changes things. I'm more in the middle now between where the winner is- if its on Chocoate or Vanilla. It could still be both at this point, the lack of a start for Chocolate is worrying in Episode 1 but now its looking more possible. That's it for what I have to say, though I skimmed over a lot of the pre tribal council stuff so I'll relook at that.
She saved herself from being voted out shes not an idiot.
what. For one no way that move was epic and two you can't just ask Gato to vote somebody out.... lol
I mean Oofis is right she's J'Tia but instead, nobody is suspecting her! That is just fantastic, if she can survive to merge, she'd be in a nice spot. Key words, if she can survive.

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT, I forgot to post the extras from last episode RIP. I'll post both tomorrow
And as this used the Borneo season as the base for the bransteele, there are no idols or swaps.
Gato in the next tribal council can you please take out Saha?

Sorry my friend, but that decision is not up to me, the bransteele randomized everything and I just make a story using the results

The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Survivor 37: Gabby, Lyrsa & Natalie
Hopefully one of them makes it
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2018, 10:32:26 AM »

Votes:
Sue - Kahuna
Johnny - Indigo
Clair - Kahuna
Indigo - Kahuna
Marty - Indigo
Kahuna - Indigo
Liezel - Indigo
Santa - Kahuna
Final Words (cause there's no point on posting preview :v):
Indigo: I’m speechless, I hate Liezel and I can’t believe Santa betrayed me, I’m so angry so I’m out
Indigo the day after:
It’s the first night after one week where I can sleep in a soft and clean bed, a REAL bed and I’m happy with the lifestyle you can have here. I’m still upset that they chose the ponytail over the awesome dreadlocks… Like I had more faculties than that old ugly surfer, people over 40 shouldn’t even go near a surfboard. The experience was great, I had food and rest, until that Maui man ruined it, and I made friends with Clair and Sue, I hope we can hang out once this nightmare is over, I also thought I could be friends with Santa but after he did, I just won’t welcome him at all, he has to pay and realize he made the wrong choice.

Votes:
Cherissa - Austin
Perri - Doan
Iggy - Doan
Sasha - Doan
Chester - Doan
Doan - Austin
Austin - Doan
Preview:
Probst: Next time... on SURVIVOR
Nobody is suspicious about Sasha
Sasha: Just know when you play dirty, you can keep your life
And Sue tries, a risky move
Sue: I think we can get Kahuna with us, I just need to convince him…
Final words:
Doan: I don’t why he stayed… He did poorly in the challenge and then he did it cause I wasn’t the one… But you gotta deal with it…. Well played?
Doan the day after:
This was a crazy experience, I believed I was going to be the first one out but I’m here, not the winner but not the lame first voted out. I thought I was handling the game well after Yippy got voted but then… I don’t know what happened with the rewards, It’s incredible that the status I won and made me feel safe was the one who got me eliminated, interesting but equally frustrating. I still appreciate the stuff Chester taught me, and the talks with Perri, and all the support Cherissa gave me, I guess the real prize is the things you can learn about others, the things others can learn from you and even how they might help you understand aspects that you didn’t even know were there.

NOTE: Also, I'm just so happy that you guys take the time to read it. Those messages showing your perspetives and even edgic in some aspects make me realize you're actually paying attention to this project and I'm just going to thank you all who read this fan fiction from the bottom of my heart, and I'll see you next week for Episode 4.

StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."

Survivor Rootings:
IamTheCreator
Devil.
Trainee

Red eyes of wrath.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2018, 11:35:50 PM »

Love this make more pls  Grin
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 09:27:58 PM by IamTheCreator » Logged

Favourite Surivor player: Adam<br />Favourite Sport:Soccer<br />Favourite tv show:Big Bang Theory
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2019, 07:37:37 PM »

Episode 4. Part 1:
Probst: Previously on… SURVIVOR! The chocolate tribe had a downfall losing challenges in a row…. But managed to win the immunity challenge keeping them safe. On the vanilla tribe, the trust of their members was questioned when some rewards went missing, even though Sasha was guilty, Doan paid the price. 13 are left, who will be voted out tonight!
Vanilla Tribe Night 9
Austin: Thank you guys for letting me stay
Chester: No problem
Sasha: Amazing… I survived even if I was meant to go, so just know when you play dirty, you can keep your life
Iggy: This will be left in the past, I don’t know if we’ll ever recover those stuff though
Cherissa: I voted incorrectly again… and against Austin, this is just a bad streak for me… I’m all alone, life can be so hard sometimes
Austin: Yeah, like he just wouldn’t accept his mistake, but oh well, we still here, he’s out
Perri: Alright guys… let’s be ready for the next challenge.
Perri: Coming back from tribal, I was just feeling tired so, I didn’t know anything better but to sleep, I don’t know, too much drama for me to handle it
Cherissa: I don’t know… I feel like when things start to look good, it goes out all of the sudden, I’m really hopeless now and nobody seems to care…
Sasha: I was heading to the place where I hid the supplies for them to… “magically” appear but then I heard the Chinese cherry crying and I kinda decided to take this to my advantage
Sasha: Are you feeling alright?
Cherissa: ME!?
Sasha: Yeah, I heard you saying you weren’t feeling good
Cherissa: It’s true… It’s just that things are difficult for me
Sasha: Well, we all go through hard times and it’s not just something that happened to you, like I know I wasn’t in a good position before the rewards issue
Cherissa: Well… that’s true
Sasha: I had to stand up and I was given the chance, don’t lose hope, stay focused
Cherissa: You’re completely right, there’s no point on feeling bad, thank you so much!
Cherissa: Sasha’s words were the only ones I needed to stand up, I’m really in debt with her now
Sasha: I don’t know if the girl bought it, but I will decide if I just bring her hopes down and made her feel worse because she intended to take my place, or… maybe she can help me get rid of someone else who made me feel useless… I will see, I, will, see.
Vanilla Tribe Day 10
Chester: No spear… No mask… No snorkel… Just amazing…
Cherissa: C´mon Chester! Don’t give up, if we’re smart we can manage everything!
Chester: What do you mean?
Cherissa: I’m pretty sure we have a really big stick, and a lasso… Iggy, can you bring some bait…
Chester: If the fish doesn’t get stuck… then it won’t work, genius
Cherissa: Oh… It isn’t finished, I have this little hook from my bracelet
Perri: Cherissa doesn’t give up so easily…
Sasha: Yeah, that’s appreciable
Perri: I’m honestly not sure If we should vote her next if we lose…
Sasha: Who do you suggest then?
Perri: I don’t know… Iggy is not that important right now… just a thought
Sasha: My thought is… she voted wrong twice, she can’t be trusted, don’t you realize someone like that could cause a lot of trouble?
Perri: But she’s trying to change for the better, she’s working harder everyday… Isn’t it enough proof?
Sasha: Whathe… OMG Perri, look at that!
Perri: What…?
Sasha: Under that rock
Perri: Is it possible…
(Both get closer to a pile of rocks and discover the missing supplies)
Perri: Ah!!!! I can’t believe it!!!
SASHA: OMG!!!!
Perri: We have the mask, the spear and the snorkel back, this is amazing!!!
Sasha: Oh… I “discovered” were the things were hidden, this hopefully can help with people not wanting Cherissa to stay
Perri: Guys, you won’t believe what we found!!!
Iggy: The mask?
Austin: The snorkel?
Chester: A hole where you can die slowly because we’re running out of food?
Sasha: We found everything Doan hid!
Chester: GIVE ME THAT! Alright everybody, I will take care of all of these now, this situation can’t happen again
Cherissa: Oh… that’s a shame
Sasha: You would rather us to starve?
Cherissa: All the opposite, what am I going to do with all this fish then?
Chester: WHAT!? How did you get so many?
Cherissa: Simple… Just had to move the rope a little bit Wink
Chester: This equipment isn’t needed for today and in case it goes missing again, we know the right person to catch fish
Cherissa: Oh… stop
Austin: Cherissa is just amazing, she build up a very basic fishing rod and got a lot of fish, she won’t stop surprising me, that’s for sure.
Perri: This is food! Thank you, Cherissa!
Iggy: We all are grateful with you, right Sasha?
Sasha: Yeah… amazing
Chocolate Tribe Night 10
Clair: How weird… Johnny is sleeping early
Santa: Guess he got tired from bringing so much wood
Clair: Or maybe to push me do stuff, is killing me
Santa: He had the best intentions, remember we’re in danger
Clair: I was having a chat with Santa, and we now we’re just not safe in this tribe, those 4 seem unbreakable but there must be a way
Clair: Like we aren’t doing much now, we have almost everything done every day early… If you could use one them in order to turn on each other… who would you use?
Santa: Probably Liezel, she’s scary, bossy and really smart but not charismatic
Clair: Seems like a logic choice…
Marty: Hello guys, aren’t coming to sleep?
Santa: Will be there soon, just look at those bright shining lights!
Marty: Beautiful… We’ll good night
Clair: Do you think he heard us?
Santa: Hopefully not
Marty: I wasn’t able to hear what those 2 were chatting about… but they plan something, I just know it.
Clair: So… then we would just campaign against Liezel?
Santa: Seems to be it
Santa: Me and Liezel had like a tight bond going on… but after I my voh-ho-ho-ote to Kahuna, she doesn’t talk to me, maybe it’s time for her to go if I want to stay in the game…
Clair: I’m going to tell Sue tomorrow just to be sure she’s ok with that
Santa: Awesoome!
Clair: Well, good night
Santa: And that’s not the only difficult thing for me in the game, I’m just starving, In home I’m used to eat a lot, to eat everything I want and just fast. One day each year people leave milk and cookies… and you know how many houses are there?
This is the battle of the stomach and mind for me, and it’s ho-ho-ho-rrible, in a way I would want to be out too, but I’m here so I’ll try my best

Chocolate Tribe Day 11
Marty: I woke up early in the morning today, and I just saw Kahuna walking down the beach, and I decided to catch him
Marty: What’s up Maui guy?
Kahuna: Hey Diamond head! Just going through the sand.
Kahuna: I was about to have my daily walk in the sand near the beach when Marty decided to join me, and that’s when we started to walk together to a different direction I usually go, and that’s the time where I find a piece of wood much like a surf board…
Marty: Look at that!
Kahuna: Looks like a piece of wood
Marty: Looks like a surf board to me
Kahuna: No… Wait a second, maybe…
Kahuna: …and I thought… Could you be able to surf with this?
Marty: You think so?
Kahuna: We won’t know if we don’t try
Marty: That was quite a crazy idea for me… I don’t know about surfing, I have never tried surfing but in my mind it’s just wood, please Kahuna, you’re gonna drawn or something
Kahuna: The basics is… Wait patiently for the perfect wave, it’s never known when it’s the right time for one to appear, it just happens and you have to be ready for it
Marty: What about that one?
Kahuna: It’s just too little…
Marty: Hmm…
Kahuna: Wait… wait… I think the next one will be good
Marty: Hmm… seems little too
Kahuna: It’s going to increase… Here we go!
(Kahuna runs to the beach. Throws the piece of wood in the ocean and start rowing with his hands)
Marty: At least he’s floating there
(Kahuna is approaching the wave as it increases its size)
Marty: He seems to be about to stand up… That’s when you know if it works
(Kahuna hardly stand up and is near the wave)
Marty: Oh… Wow he did it
(Kahuna surfs the wave and comes back to the beach)
Marty: That was amazing!
Kahuna: It’s not a surf board, but it’s still useful
Santa: What’s goh-ho-ho-ing on guys?
Marty: Kahuna is using this piece of wood as a surf board…
Santa: Interesting…
Kahuna: Yeah, the pineapple one I asked when I was 7 never arrived Santa
Santa: Oh… I don’t remember any pineapple surf board
Kahuna: We’ll talk about that later here comes another!
Liezel: Is he surfing with wood for real?
Marty: Just look at him… Wow!
Liezel: Men… Entertaining themselves with wood
Kahuna: This is the real fun! Wanna try?
Marty: Let me see that! But I’ve never used one hehe…
Kahuna: No worries, I’m an instructor too, leave it to me
Marty: Alright!
Liezel: Surfing lessons? I guess you can distract yourself sometimes with things you don’t even expect
(Everyone tries surfing for a couple of time, after that the 4 sit on the beach)
Santa: I was so close on making it
Kahuna: It wasn’t bad considering this is a piece of wood, and it doesn’t match with you
Santa: Thank you
Liezel: Wow… Look at those waves
Kahuna: No way!
Marty: Kahuna quickly ran near the ocean because a big wave was approaching and he just dominated it like the masters of masters, no doubt he’s a legendary surfer
Kahuna: WOOOOHOOOO!
Vanilla Tribe Day 11
Austin: Come here… fishy fishy
Perri: I can’t believe there’s still fish from yesterday
Sasha: Alright guys, let’s put this stuff on the work
Chester: I don’t remember letting you take them
Sasha: And I don’t think you won them by your own
Chester: Do you even know how to use those?
Iggy: Just give them to me, or at least let me go with you, I learned
Sasha: Bah, I don’t need anybody’s help
Iggy: Sasha stills acting like a child in front of everyone just because Cherissa brought a lot of fish, I don’t even think she can save herself now
Sasha: If that useless woman can bring fish, why can’t I too, people seem to be amazed by that so it’s my turn

Chester: Someone go watch them, I’m getting worried
Austin: Chester saying he’s worried? Wow this is serious then…
Cherissa: I can go, just be sure to cook the fish!
Perri: Ok!
Cherissa: What’s up guys?
Iggy: Hey
Cherissa: Where’s Sasha?
(Sasha gets out of the water breathing in)
Cherissa: Oh there you are
Sasha: Ugh I’ll go back
(Sasha dives down for 3 seconds)
Sasha: (breathes in)
Cherissa: You won’t be able to catch anything like that, Sash
Sasha: Then?
Cherissa: Let us help you
Iggy: Listen to her…
Sasha: Alright…
Sasha: Why is she always there to ruin my moment? Ugh, I should’ve done something to blame her instead of Doan, he was less annoying
Cherissa: Just a demonstration
(Cherissa dives down and catches one fish)
Cherissa: See?
Iggy: Awesome!
Sasha: Oh… (Sasha grabs the fish) You make it seem like it’s easy
Cherissa: It isn’t, but you can make it easy only when you practice a lot
Sasha: I see…
Cherissa: You should try again… Like you told me, it’s not good to lose the hope
Sasha: Yeah… Yeah.. I know, just give me that
Cherissa: I hope I was able to help her, she gave to me her hand so it was my turn to give her mine.
Sasha: That doesn’t mean anything to me, she can be nice and sweet but she stills going down, there’s no turning back on that
Perri: Guys! We got tree mail!
At chocolate...
Clair: So that’s the challenge?
Probst: The castaways got tree mail explaining the challenge... SOS SIGNAL
(In a fictitious scenario, a plane flies over the island. The castaways must build a distress signal on the beach to attract the pilot's attention. Best distress signal wins.
VANILLA ends up winning)
Iggy: LOOK!
Austin: We’ve won?
Chester: Seems to… It’s going to be mine so back off!
Perri: Good job Cherissa, you managed to turn Sasha’s plan into a winning plan
Cherissa: Oh… Thanks, it was a good idea Sasha, but needed a little adjustment
Sasha: No… It’s fine
Iggy: CHESTER! GET OUT OF THE WATER! THE BOX IS GETTING TO THE BEACH!
Chester: ****
Austin: Those Chocolate people should be scrambling… It must be hard for them.
Chester: GET OFF!!! GET… (breathes)…..
OFF!!!
Iggy: I’m just trying to catch it
Sasha: Poor old man… her has sequels for the small and innocent thing I made
Chester: Sure… Now help me get it to camp!
Perri: What’s inside… what’s inside?
Cherissa: Spices… A knife… Hammocks and other stuff
Perri: Thanks for your help again…
Cherissa: No problem… Do you want to return learn how to fish Sasha?
Chester: I’m keeping this on my watch, nobody touches anything! And don’t leave it on shore either… UNDERSTOOD?
Everyone: Understood…
Chester: I didn’t hear…
Sasha: Then buy a hearing aid, I’ll go back fishing
Chocolate Tribe Day 11
Kahuna: Another loss…
Liezel: Do you think there was food inside of that box?
Johnny: Anything would have been better than losing again…
Sue: Maybe the immunity challenge will go better for us
Santa: Hopefully
Kahuna:.. It really hits you, we’ve been 11 days in this beach and the other tribe has taken all the comfort, it’s just too much to handle
Marty: Let’s keep up the spirit, there will be another one, but once you lose your spirit then you won’t go back on track
Johnny: Everyone is tired of losing rewards, It’s tough but we need to move on
Liezel: Alright… so we make a better performance in the immunity challenge and put them at more disadvantage?
Clair: I agree with that, they are 6 but we’re still being 7
Kahuna: That must be worse
Sue: And we can reduce them to 5
Marty: That’s what I’m talking about, bring the hope alive!
Vanilla Tribe Night 11
Chester: Alright I’m going to take care of all of these… You can sleep if you want
Sasha: Chester said he was going to hide the rewards to avoid any other incident, so I decided to follow him in the shadows to now make him explode and I know people wouldn’t stand him again… But as I was going with my plan, she appeared again
Cherissa: SASHA! What are you doing here?
Sasha: I… I… just… went for water… What are you doing here?
Cherissa: Well… I always like to walk through the forest in the night you know since… I’m alone, I genuinely appreciate the words you shared with me that day
Sasha: Yes, there’s no problem but…
Cherissa: Wanna go with me?
Sasha: Um…
Sasha: OMG can’t I have time to do my daily scheme at night? But it was too risky to make it when she clearly was going to be there following me, so I had to accept
Sasha: Let’s go, I follow you
Cherissa: It was so nice from her part to accept, I really think we can become friends
Cherissa: It has been a really good winning streak for us, don’t you think?
Sasha: Absolutely…
Cherissa: If I’m honest, I feel less alone now that you’re with me
Sasha: Really?
Cherissa: I always try to do my best in everything but I feel empty inside, and your kindness makes me remember that I’m not and I have lot more to give despite how I feel
Sasha: She’s so naive…
Sasha: I’m glad that I’m able to help you… But I’m sure everyone else does as well
Cherissa: Well I don’t really talk with Chester… Austin is cool but nothing more than that, Iggy quiet and Perri is the one who I talk the most, but I don’t feel that close to her either
Sasha: Wow…
Sasha: Is she kidding me? Maybe not… I see her now with different eyes, and with that I mean that she could help me save my butt… but I’m not that sure yet.

StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2019, 07:38:01 PM »

Episode 4. Part 2:
Day 12
Probst: Come on in guys!
Chocolate, take your first look at the Vanilla tribe, Doan vote out at the last tribal council.
And now, Chocolate, I need back the idol. Once again immunity is back up for grabs, (he explains the challenge… BURIED TREASURE
Held on Ramis Beach, a windless cove on Pula Tiga's southern side, tribes are to find a buried treasure map, then treasure itself. In order, the relay legs leading to the final objective were swimming, floating bridge balance, rowing, jungle running, then digging for the treasure. First to bring the trunk to the finish mat would win immunity.

VANILLA TRIBE WINS IMMUNITY, returning Vanilla’s winning streak and sending Chocolate to Tribal Council)
Clair: Now that we lost I’m not in a secure spot, I have to find my way out of the situation
Vanilla Tribe Day 12
Kahuna: As soon as we arrived to camp, Liezel grabbed us together to decide the vote…
Liezel: What do you say guys?
Marty: I’m not sure, whoever you choose is fine for me
Johnny: I personally want to keep Clair cause she’s proven to be more useful at camp
Kahuna: I agree
Liezel: Alright so it’s between Sue and Santa then…
(In a place not far from there…)
Clair: Just look at them, deciding who of us should go
Sue: It’s surely frustrating to see your life in the game is going to be decided by 4 people… I don’t like it, I don’t think it’s fair
Sue: I don’t like that!
Santa: But what can we do? They’re going to keep like that until none of us are left
Sue: Um… I think we pointed Liezel out last tribal really well, maybe the best thing to do for us now is to target her
Santa: Liezel…?I’m not sure, she’s really mad at me and disappointed too… I don’t think I can fix the things with her because she simply doesn’t want… Ok, I will do it
Clair: If that means we can stay here, I will do it
Sue: Let’s see if we can convince one of them
Liezel: So… is everyone ok with that decision?
Johnny, Marty and Kahuna: Yes!
Marty: Liezel can be a little bit bossy sometimes… but she’s with us so it’s ok as long as she doesn’t get to an extreme level
Sue: I think we can get Kahuna with us, I just need to convince him…
Sue: Can I have a word with you Kahuna?
Kahuna: With me?
Kahuna: I was just going normally before Sue approached me… she wanted to have a word with me… How interesting…
Sue: I’ll be straight to the point, it’s no secret that you 4 are together and have planned to get one of us out…
And I’m aware we voted against you last time, but that was because we were in a fight and the emotions got the best of us
Kahuna: Alright…
Sue: What I’m trying to say is, I want to see if you’re willing to helping us take out Liezel…
Kahuna: LIEZEL!?
Sue: Exactly because… you know she’s running the show with her group and I don’t know if you perceive it at all, but you’re at the bottom of that group
Kahuna: Probably…
Sue: Marty and Johnny were in before you and Liezel basically used you because we were targeting you
Kahuna: Listen, if you’re trying to convince me you’re not doing it correctly
Sue: Well, does she even listens to you?
Kahuna: Well…
Sue: It really seems she’s dictating the orders of you 3, I don’t know if you want to continue being treated like that
Kahuna: She saved me, you didn’t
Sue: But because it was convenient for her… Don’t you realize she can get rid of you if she wants to?
Kahuna: Sue’s words surely made me reflex on my position with those 3, but isn’t it the same case with the others? I mean like they’ll keep me safer or turn against each other to keep me, they won’t and it’s sad because they’re really improving at camp but did it too late. I made my choice, or not..?
Clair: How did it went?
Sue: I don’t know…
Clair: Ok….
Clair: It doesn’t sound good, I guess all I have left is to hope they didn’t pick me.
Tribal Council
Probst: Let’s get sarted… Sue, despite winning the last immunity challenge, the Vanilla tribe has stolen you all the rewards, what do you think is a factor in that?
Sue: I don’t know, I think the first one was for having so much confidence, the second for losing the overconfidence and the more we should have and the last one was lack of spirit.
Probst: Johnny, do you agree with that?
Johnny: Completely, we really want to get one reward, whatever it is but just one win. But it’s not just going to fall from the sky like today, we need to put more effort… we need extra effort considering one of us is leaving tonight.
Probst: Clair, do you think this reward factor is going to take a big part on the decision?
Clair: I believe so, we need all the help we need to get that win
Probst: Who could be the weakest then?
(Nobody says anything)
Complete silence…
Liezel: I think the ladies and the Santa guy might be the candidates
Probst: Santa, that was really direct, any comments?
Santa: Yeah, us 3 have knowledge of the position we maintain in the game and how that girl is taking control of the other guys
Probst: Marty, that means you’re part of that controlled group of Liezel, do you actually feel repressed or dictated?
Marty: Not at all, I just think we get along and understand each other’s point of view
Probst: Well, now it’s time to put that on practice because we’ll get the voting started, Johnny, you’re up
(Johnny votes)
(Sue votes)
(Liezel votes)
(Marty votes)
(Santa votes)
Clair: I don’t who’s going to be… but I just wanna stay
(Kahuna votes)
Probst: I’ll go tally the votes….
Once I read the votes, the person with the highest number of votes will be sent home, the decision is final and that person will have to leave Tribal Council area immediately.
I’ll read the votes…
First Vote:
Santa
Second Vote:
Liezel. 1 vote Santa, 1 vote Liezel.
Third Vote:
Santa
Fourth Vote:
Santa. 3 votes Santa, 1 vote Liezel.
Fifth Vote:
Liezel. 2 votes Liezel
Sixth Vote:
Liezel. We're tied, 3 vote Liezel, 3 votes Santa, one vote left.
Seventh Vote:
Furth person voted of Survivor…. Santa, need to bring me your torch
Santa: Oh-ho-ho, good luck guys…
(Santa goes with Probst)
Probst: Santa… the tribe’s spoken, time for you to go
Santa: Win a reward for me
Marty: We’ll do it
(Santa leaves)
Probst: Let’s see if you can accomplish it after making that decision, grab your stuff and head back to camp, good night
[Insert that epic intro alv]

StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:
Oofis
Addicted to Abba
Papa's Replacement

love gore

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2019, 09:53:00 PM »

Oofis' Recap - Episode 4

Part 1
- Cherissa being on the outs is nothing new, but the fact that Part 1 is focusing so much on her is alarming for her chances of surviving next tribal, even despite her abnormal fishing ability
- Chester's gradually reverting to his old ways, which isn't good for his game, especially as I gave him the highest odds of winning last episode
- Once again we find Liezel as the main blindside target over on Chocolate
- Marty and Kahuna strengthening their bond through surfing might help them out with the next few tribals, and Liezel complaining about men's forms of entertainment is ironic when she chose to be in the bros' alliance
- Sasha is acting even more like J'Tia by being overly pushy wish the fishing gear, and given that J'Tia only lasted one tribal after throwing away her rice, it's not looking good for Sasha if Vanilla goes to tribal

Part 2
- As I mentioned last episode, Vanilla is a challenge beast and Chocolate is sent to tribal. This time we'll get to see if Liezel can survive the blindside, and where the alliances stand
- Sue, Clair and Santa realize the threat of Liezel's godfather-like position within the bros' alliance and want to get her out, which would definitely be the best play for them at this stage
- I believe Sue is playing this right, Kahuna is at the bottom of his alliance and should ideally be the easiest to sway, but he isn't taking this very well so we'll see where the go from here
- Tribal comes around, and based on Marty's comments, it isn't looking good for Sue or Santa
- Santa is unsurprisingly voted off by 4-3, and it's clear that Sue and Clair are now in a minority with little to no chance of swinging the game back in their favour

Moving forward
- It's looking a lot like the beginning of the end for Vanilla, the tribes are even now but the morale of Vanilla is quickly deteriorating. Sasha, Cherissa and Chester are in unfavourable positions, and Austin is clinging to Chester and has been a past target twice, meaning he is looking shaky too. Iggy and Perri once again are calling the shots over there.
- Chocolate is practically stacked, with the three bros proving their unwillingness to lose Liezel for the sake of their own game come merge. This leaves Clair and especially Sue in a dire position, and I'll be shocked if anyone other than Sue is booted at the next Chocolate tribal.

Odds
- As far as I'm aware, there are only two more tribals until the merge, where it's impossible to tell what might happen. As of this episode, my odds are 20% on Johnny, 18% on Marty, 16% on Kahuna, 14% on Perri, 12% on Liezel, 8% on Iggy, 4% each on Clair and Sasha, and 4% total on everyone else except Sue. I believe Sue has no chance to win.

IamTheCreator
Devil.
Trainee

Red eyes of wrath.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2019, 09:54:21 PM »

Poor Santa...

Favourite Surivor player: Adam<br />Favourite Sport:Soccer<br />Favourite tv show:Big Bang Theory
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2019, 09:35:25 PM »

Episode 5 Chapter 1:
Probst: PREVIOUSLY ON SURVIVOR! The Vanilla tribe won another 2 challenges, having comfort and safety, despite Sasha’s sabotage. The Chocolate Tribe was losing hope and their spirit, sending them to Tribal Council and leaving the tribes even. 12 are left… Who will be voted out tonight?
[Insert epic intro woooo]
Chcocolate Tribe Night 12
Johnny: I’ll brin…   
Clair: I’m going with you!
Clair: I know I voted in the wrong side of the numbers but I’m still here so whatever it takes to be in the game I’ll do it
Liezel: What about you Sue?
Sue: I’ll have some time alone, thanks
Sue: This will never end, me and Clair are outnumbered, are underestimated, useless and dead to them. Who could say 4 people could cause such damage on a person.
Liezel: Great job guys
Marty: That was a close one
Kahuna: Yeah
Kahuna: I was considering letting Liezel go because she is really bossy and wanna command us to her own interests, however, she kept me when she had the choice so… I’m a man of honor and I stay loyal to my word
Clair: THANKS! THANKS FOR LETTING ME STAY!
Johnny: Uh… No problem… You showed your effort here and that’s the least that you deserve
Clair: And I will keep like that, thanks, thanks!
Johnny: I guess she was… happy? I don’t know I just did the right thing
Liezel: We’ll keep up together and get them out, alright?
Kahuna: Completely
Marty: Yeah, and Johnny will be good with that
Liezel: Perfect!
Liezel: I need to be sure because those witches tried hard to get Kahuna against me, but they failed so they have signed their death sentence, I will make sure they don’t get people on their side, they don’t get away with their bad intentions, and they’re done, good bye.
Marty: I’m not certainly happy with checking every single day and hour… It’s annoying, like we’ve told you a million times, yes we are together, we’re with you, UGH… Please stop or else I’m not going to stay with you any longer.
Vanilla Tribe Day 13

Perri: Today we all decided to relax and have a time for the tribe, instead of catching food and order stuff, hide rewards (laughs)… And Austin said, let’s go explore there, because we’ve had like a routine for the past 13 days so maybe going in another direction could lead us to something more exciting.
Chester: Are you sure this is a great idea kid?
Austin: Sure, why don’t we just try it?
Cherissa: This is a really muddy ground
Sasha: Oh my shoes… great now I’ll have to wash them again
Iggy: Come on girls, It’s just mud
Chester: In my times the mud was used in the face…
Perri: But what kind of mud is this? It’s completely gray
Cherissa: Never saw any like that before
(Sasha slips and goes down in the mud like a slide…)
Sasha: Ahhhh!!!
Iggy: ARE YOU OK!?
Sasha: I’M GONNA WASH ME… THANKS FOR ASKING
Austin: Let’s go up!
Austin: On our travel… Hehe, We found a path of mud and once Sasha slipped I thought, maybe this could be our mud slide, and we prepared
Chester: I don’t think this can be good for me
Perri: Ok.. Here I go…
(Perri slides down)
Perri: Oh this was awesome! Let’s go again Sasha…
Sasha: Hmmm….
(Perri grabs her hand and runs up)
Iggy: Is it safe?
Perri: Completely!
Iggy: Ok…
(Iggy slides)
Cherissa: ARE YOU DOWN ALREADY?
Iggy: YEAH!
(Cherissa slides)
Austin: Go, Chester, you know you want it
Chester: I’m not ready to break my bones, thank you so much
Austin: Go with me! I’ll cover you
Chester: (sigh) Ok… AH!!!!!
Austin: THIS IS AWESOME!
Austin: I’m glad to have brought my tribe to enjoy something different, that was really fun and they were doubtful at first, but I know everyone ended up liking it after all. And there’s not much moments like this in life.
Chocolate Tribe Day 13
Clair: How are you feeling?
Sue: Not good, we’re clearly death to them
Clair: Yeah… It’s really stressful
Sue: We can’t stay like this, let’s try to convince them it’s not smart to keep this going
Clair: I honestly don’t have hopes for this, I rather keep working hard at camp than working hard on people
So I went for wood as always now, I brought some coconuts I found around there, I saw a little hole on the “roof”, so I brought more leaves and cover it. I filled the pot with the water and left it boiling, it was just the more I could do, the more I could stay, or that’s how I hope It is.

Sue: I’m ready to fight for my life, and if that means risking everything I got, I’ll do it.
Liezel: Did you want to talk with me?
Sue: Yeah… I know you’re a smart girl…
Liezel: So is that why you tried Kahuna to flip on me? Did you think you were smarter enough to achieve it?
Sue: Wait a bit…  I know I did that, and I clearly failed, but I mean, you’re smart, and someone as smart as you would do the same
Liezel: Okay…
Liezel: That’d mean I would vote you then for coming after me… This girl has no jdea what she’s doing nor to who is going against…
Sue: Like do you think me or Clair could be dangerous later in the game? We have nothing else and nobody would work with us…
Liezel: Well that is true…
Sue: We can help you to take care for one of those guys, be realistic, they are stronger physically and eventually they won’t depend on you because they will seek for their own interests
Liezel: Ok… I know what you mean, so who would you go against then?
Sue: Maybe Johnny, because he’s such a physical threat and maybe he doesn’t show it but he can be very smart, you shouldn’t judge him right away
Liezel: Johnny… OK… I think that can be a logical move for me, it’ll help me more
Sue: I knew you would see it
Liezel: She’s delusional… There’s no way I’m flipping on my alliance, they trust me and I trust them. Going against them means betraying 3 people for other 2 that already gunned for me, it makes it even easier to vote one of them out.
Sue: I hope she really saw the big picture… Maybe I should try with other people but the only options I’ve gotten are Marty or Kahuna, and I know Kahuna won’t buy it so Marty might be the only hope me and Clair have at this point.

Probst: Come on in guys! Vanilla, getting your first look at the Chocolate tribe, Santa voted out at the last tribal.
Now I know you are ready for another reward, and some more than others, so let’s get started. (Probst explains the challenge CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON
Only three members from both teams compete for this challenge. One person for each round. First to win two rounds wins.

For the first round, representatives will use blowguns. In two minutes, shooters must knock down as many fruits as they can. Then the knocked fruits will be weighed. The heavier load wins the first round.

For the second round, a slingshot. Players must knock down hanging fruits from a wall. Then the knocked fruits will be weighed. The owner of the heavier load wins this round for their tribe.

And for the final round, contestant will use spears. Both tribe representatives will be given three shots. The shot closest to the bull's eye wins.

CHOCOLATE wins reward for the first time!!!! Having the fruits from the challenge and three live chickens)
Sasha: I don’t even care that we lost, we have plenty of food and chickens? Like those won’t help them win immunity, let’s see if they enjoy their reward then.
Chocolate Tribe Day 13
Kahuna: FINALLY!!!!
Johnny: It was a good day for us
Liezel: Couldn’t think we would make such a great performance
Clair: Agreed
Marty: We got this reward and it’s awesome to win it! It took us 10 days, but we did it.
Sue: We need to keep an eye on those chickens
Kahuna: I don’t think they’ll last
Johnny: We should make them last, I mean we can get eggs too
Clair: That’s a good point
Liezel: And don’t forget to ration the fruit too, we don’t want to starve and be weak for the next challenges
Clair: This win could help us to grow as a tribe but… I’m not really sure we are as united as they pretend, it’s really obvious the group of 4 is ruling the tribe, me and Sue are not safe no matter what we do.
Sue: I feel good we won
Clair: Me too, but they paint the tribe as united but I just don’t forget the fact they don’t want us here
Sue: That’s why I talked with Liezel about voting Johnny
Clair: What did she say?
Sue: She sad it made sense
Clair: Are you sure we got this?
Sue: I will talk to Marty too, just to make sure
Clair: Great!
Clair: Sue claims to have Liezel with her, I’m not really sure about it… Why would she turn on them? But if it’s true then it’s going to be perfect, I would feel bad to vote Johnny out in such case but he would do the same if it came down to vote me so, that’s what I have to do.
Vanilla Tribe Day 13
Chester: I need time alone, don’t make a mess while I’m out
Chester: We lost… It’s not the first time but we were having a great run until today, and I’m afraid that kid blew it with his poor management of the spear, I taught him how to use that thing and he ends up ruining it? I’m disappointed
Sasha: I just hope he doesn’t become that grumpy old man again… It’s not what we need today
Cherissa: Maybe that’s why he isolated himself for now
Perri: He just needs time
Iggy: I don’t think is that important, basically we’d only have 3 chickens, like we have plenty of fruit now
Austin: I think he doesn’t see it that way, the best we can do is prepare for the immunity challenge now
Austin: I feel a bit guilty because I know it was my fault, and it means a lot for Chester, so I guess I’ll let him have his time alone and hope that tomorrow it’ll all be better
Vanilla Tribe Day 14
Perri: The sun is rising!!!!
Iggy: Awesome, it looks beautiful
(Sasha walks behind them)
Iggy: Oh Sasha! Don't you wanna come with us?
Sasha: No… thanks
Perri: But it’s a beautiful sun!
Sasha: It’s just the sun… why would I want to waste my time watching such a lame big yellow circle, how old are you…? SIX!?
Sasha: It is, I’m going for more water to boil
Perri: Sasha’s attitude hasn’t changed… I don’t really know what actions I could take so she can be the person I met the first days
Perri: I don’t know what else to do, you know it’s really frustrating
Iggy: I can see your point… But she won’t receive the help if she doesn’t want it, I’m sure she’ll approach you if she needs advice or help
Perri: You think so?
Iggy: I’m sure
Iggy: Sasha is so frustrating now… She doesn’t make any sense in the way she acts, I’m starting to think we need to take her out because it doesn’t even seem she wants to be here
Sasha: I was looking for the pot for water and I didn’t find it around camp so I thought it would have been in the water well… for some reason, or maybe grumpy Chester took it I don’t know, so I walked to the well and I see the Cherry woman… Like please, not today….
Cherissa: Oh Sasha!
(Sasha makes a fake smile)
Cherissa: I was filling the pot with water because I heard you wanted some….
Sasha: You did!?
Cherissa: Sure, that’s what friends do
Sasha: Thanks….
Sasha: Bah, that’s kindness, I hate it, not because being kind is bad but it’s because it comes from her
Cherissa: You helped me a lot so I owe you this and more
Sasha: And more?
Cherissa: Yeah like if you need a favor you can just tell me
Sasha: And she offers herself to do anything I want… again I need to use this to my favor, but I wonder what can I do…?
Austin: I decided to check on Chester and see if I can help him to do something and make him feel better
Austin: Are you alright Ches?
Chester: I’m good
Austin: Are you sure?
Chester: I’m sure
Austin: For real?
Chester: I’m losing my patience, please don’t continue
Austin: Are you…?
Chester: Ok… that’s all, I’m leaving, have a nice day
Austin: Don’t get mad at me!!! Let me help you again
Chester: I know you have good intentions, but It doesn’t change the way I feel, don’t insist please
Austin: There must be something else I can do
Chester: Leave me alone, that’s all I need
Austin: I failed considerably, I don’t know what to do, maybe winning immunity could change it?
Chocolate Tribe Night 14
Sue: Hmmmm… It doesn’t seem like a good night
Marty: What do you mean?
Kahuna: I think she’s right, those clouds….
Johnny: It’s going to rain
Liezel: Maybe it won’t be that hard…
(Thunder sounds)
Clair: Let’s prepare for it, I managed to put most of the stuff under the shelter and repaired the spaces between leaves to at least secure less water will come through it
Kahuna: Wow that sounds amazing
(It starts to rain)
Liezel: Oh no, the fire!
Johnny: There’s no way we can save it, we need to get to the shelter
(The tribe goes inside the shelter)
Marty: Wow this is so dry… How did you do it?
Clair: I learned a technique from a patient I had, she was a traveler from warp coins that needed that kind of abilities in order to survive
(The tribe is amazed)
Kahuna: Wow that sounds amazing
Clair: It was, she told me a lot of stories of her adventures
Sue: Tell us one
Johnny: Clair is a nice woman after all, maybe she struggles sometimes for her condition but… at the end of the day she is a hard worker and an example it’s never too late to change I need people like that in this team and if I can keep her longer in the game I will do it
Marty: That was incredible, is there any other experience you had?
Clair: Well… many of them, you said you were part of a band?
Marty: Yes
Clair: I heard once about a guy who got electrified by the microphone in a concert while it was raining
Marty: FOR REAL?
Liezel: That’s shocking
Kahuna: Not pun intended?
Liezel: Obviously not
Clair: He was sent to the same hospital I work on, he survived cause he immediately drop the microphone but fainted
Sue: I think I heard of it, 2 girls talking about it while I was working
Johnny: I had no idea about it, that’s dangerous
(Thunder sounds)
Kahuna: This rain won’t end soon
Sue: We should sleep now, maybe it’ll be better tomorrow
Liezel: Hopefully

StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2019, 09:35:59 PM »

Episode 5 Part 2:
Day 15
Probst: Come in guys!!! Vanilla, give me back the idol. Once again the immunity is back up for grabs (Probst explains the challenge OBSTACLE CURSE
Tribes must race through a military-style obstacle course. First tribe to complete the course wins immunity.

VANILLA wins immunity, having Chocolate to go back to tribal council)
Sue: We lost… but that doesn’t mean I’m defeated, I have Liezel and I just need Marty, so they won’t be ready for what’s coming
Chocolate Tribe Day 15
Kahuna: Well, we tried guys
Johnny: I think we have enough wood so I’ll take the day free
Johnny: We need to vote one person out and it is between Clair and Sue tonight, personally I would want to see Sue out, as she hasn’t worked hard, Clair just showed how useful she can be
Liezel: So now what guys?
Kahuna: It is between those 2
Marty: Maybe… It doesn’t matter much to me, one of them is leaving anyway
Johnny: I think Sue should go, I think Clair earned her way to stay here 3 more days at least
Kahuna: I’d be fine with that
Liezel: I’m not that sure about getting rid of Sue, she’s worthless for the game and to me she’s less dangerous than someone like Clair but what worries me the most is that I feel she is getting closer with Johnny so… I don’t want to see Johnny doing something crazy for Clair and worse, if it’s against me
Sue: Marty… I need to talk with you…
Marty: Sure…
Sue: I’ve been talking with Liezel about getting rid of Johnny
(Marty makes a confused-shocked face)
Sue: He’s a really physical player that will dominate soon or later
Marty: Are.. you… sure that Liezel is on board with it?
Sue: Completely, she said it made sense
Marty: So it would be Johnny
Sue: Yeah
Marty: Ok
Marty: …
Marty: Liezel…
Liezel: What’s up?
Marty: Sue told me that you’re on board with voting Johnny
Liezel: And you believed her?
Marty: Well…
Liezel: Marty, please, she clearly begs for votes and any opportunity she gets, she will take it
Marty: Well, that’s true
Liezel: Though, I’m still worrying about Johnny and Clair, they are getting closer and if we lose again, Johnny could do something crazy if he doesn’t want Clair to leave
Marty: So what do you suggest?
Liezel: That pair gets on my nerves so why don’t I just split it up? I mean, Sue wouldn’t mind voting for Cair, I already pointed the fear on Marty… that’s 3, but if Clair votes for Johnny, and the guys target Sue… Boom, bye Clair
Liezel: Maybe we should seek the opportunity while we can
Marty: Are you sure… Like we can easily change the plan as an alliance
Marty: I’m not that confident about this like Liezel is… I don’t know what to do
Liezel: Sue… are you willing to stay?
Sue: Of course, I want to continue playing
Liezel: Then I propose you something
Sue: No way…
Liezel: Think about it
Sue: But…
Liezel: You have all day and tribal to decide
Sue: Um.. ok
Sue: Betray Clair to stay… I might do it if that’s my only choice, but I don’t really know if this is the right thing to do for me.
Marty: Do you think that she’ll do it?
Liezel: She doesn’t have any other option
Marty: And us?
Liezel: We have… but
Marty: We also need to make a decision
Marty: It relies on us now, and I’m not sure what’s going to be the case
Probst: Welcome back, Chocolate
Kahuna, the tribe is about to lose another member, despite winning the reward, is there any reason why this keeps happening?
Kahuna: We’ve improved as a team overall after the first elimination but I guess we’re still short
Probst: Marty, what do you think could be the solution, is it in the vote tonight?
Marty: Uh… someone has to leave and of course it’ll have to be a decision that benefits the tribe and doesn’t break us more
Probst: Clair, but still someone will be out of the vote, so there’s still a break
Clair: Well, I’ve been completely outside the votes for all the elimination we’ve been through so yeah, that break will keep until there’s nobody else to break
Probst: How would you handle that Liezel?
Liezel: I would understand it, it’s a game and everyone is here to win
(Kahuna makes a doubt expression)
Probst: Johnny, are you here to win?
Johnny: Well, in a competition there’s always a winner and always a loser, however the way you win or make others lose might also determinate some factor in the impact of the game
Probst: Sue, so this is now becoming individual, despite being in a tribe?
Sue: It has always been individual, we just rely on each other to accomplish our objective, and those people determine if you stay, or if you go
Probst: Well now is the time to see that event, Johnny you’re up
Johnny: Sorry blondie, we need to win challenges, that’s the alliance choice.
(Kahuna votes)
Clair: Thanks for taking care of me… but that won’t last much after this, I need to do it in order for me to survive, sorry.
(Sue votes)
(Marty votes)
(Liezel votes)
Probst: I’ll go tally the votes….
Once I read the votes, the person with the highest number of votes will be sent home, the decision is final and that person will have to leave Tribal Council area immediately... I'll read the votes
First Vote:
Sue
Second Vote:
Johnny
Third Vote:
Sue
Fourth Vote:
Sue. That's 3 votes Sue
Fifth Vote:
Johnny. 3 votes Sue, 2 votes Johnny.
Sixth Vote:
Fifth person voted out... Sue
Sue: Ok…
Probst: Need to bring me your torch
(Sue hugs Clair)
(Sue gets near Probst)
Probst: Sue… The tribe has spoken
Sue: Good luck Clair
Time for you to go
(Sue leaves)
Probst: Well with only 5 of you remaining the number of decisions is shortened, grab your torches and head back to camp, good night.
Sorry for the delay, I was playing a Circle game in discord jeje

StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:
Oofis
Addicted to Abba
Papa's Replacement

love gore

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2019, 02:26:41 AM »

Oofis' Recap - Episode 5

Part 1
- Chocolate acts just as I predicted after tribal - Sue knows she's next, Clair is thankful that she's not next, and Kahuna regrets his choice to keep Liezel
- Vanilla seems unusually happy for a tribe of Survivor contestants, I feel something awful is about to happen to them
- "I'd rather work hard at camp than work hard on people" is the best quote of the game so far
- Sue asking Liezel to take out Johnny is a bad play I think, it's highly unlikely Liezel will flip on the bros, and by throwing out Johnny's name, Sue is cutting off a potential number for her and Clair
- Chocolate finally win a reward, which is a nice booster for them, but will they win immunity?
- Clair's turnaround story is a good sign she might make it pretty far into the game, watch this space

Part 2
- Vanilla once again win the immunity challenge and send Chocolate to tribal, and at the moment it's looking like time is all but up for Sue
- Completely baffled as to why Liezel thinks Sue wouldn't mind voting out her only ally, but you do you Liezel
- Tribal council Q&A is standard and really doesn't reveal anything more about where the alliances stand. If anything, I think the best move would be for Clair to vote off Sue and prove that she can roll with Liezel and the bros
- And just as I called last episode, Sue is eliminated by 4 votes to 2. Obviously the stray vote on Johnny was Clair's, meaning she's basically screwed if Chocolate loses the next immunity challenge.

Moving forward
- We really didn't get to see much of Vanilla at all, apart from Sasha continuing to be the most erratic contestant ever, so not much really changed over there.
- As for Chocolate, I really don't think Sue's boot changed anything either, Clair is still going to be on the outs next episode and if Chocolate goes to the next tribal, there's no chance she's getting out of it.

Odds
- There's only one more tribal until merge, and as I said last episode, you can never tell what happens once the tribes merge. Since so little changed over the course of today's episode, I'm keeping the odds mostly the same, with only a couple of slight changes: 20% on Johnny, 18% on Marty, 16% on Kahuna, 14% on Perri, 12% on Liezel, 10% on Iggy, 5% on Austin, and 5% total on everyone else. Yeah, I'm kind of see a sliver of appeal to Austin here, even though he's not on top of Vanilla just yet and has been the easiest target.

Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2019, 08:30:52 PM »

Episode 6. Part 1:
Probst: Previously…. ON SURVIVOR! The Chocolate tribe finally managed to win a reward, but that didn’t prevent them from going to tribal. Liezel planned an attack on Clair, but at the end of the day, Sue ended up going. 11 are left, who will be vote out, TONIGHT!
Chocolate Tribe Night 15
Johnny: I need some time alone
Johnny: They tried to vote me… ME!? I’ve been protecting them for 2 weeks and that’s how they pay me!? I’m upset with Clair, I thought we got along but I see she only did it for convenience.
Clair: Oh… what are you guys doing?
Liezel: I’m heading to… see how Johnny is doing
Marty: Me too
Kahuna: I just need some rest
Clair: I’m doomed, I’m the last outside of their pathetic alliance and now that Johnny is upset, he won’t hesitate to take it against me. This is a complete mess, I’m not longer on thin ice, I’m under the ice now, and there’s not bright sun around to melt it.
Liezel: Guess you were right
Marty: I told you, give me five
Liezel: Marty saved me from making a mistake, Sue would have used Kahuna and Johnny after Clair got eliminated but now that Clair stayed, she seems to be left completely on her own which is the perfect scenario for me.
Marty: I do feel a bit bad for her, she just wasn’t in the good spot
Liezel: She could’ve gotten out of it, but she pushed herself even more now
Marty: Yeah, there’s no doubt she’ll be next if we lose
Liezel: Just let’s try to not lose anymore, 4 against 6 could be a problem.
Liezel: I can feel that I´m just in a very powerful position now, there’s nothing that can ruin my moment
Johnny: I’m so angry… I don’t want to do anything for anybody, I didn’t deserve to be voted, this won’t end well if I keep acting so childish but… I can’t avoid feeling that way, maybe I should talk about it with someone… But who? Marty and Liezel are just too close and Kahuna… he’s a good surfer but not a good listener, I’m angry with Clair… Ugh This is going to nowhere, I’ll sleep in the forest tonight.
Vanilla Tribe Day 16
Austin: You are better Chester… Right?
Chester: Of course, I just lost my mind because of a challenge, I’m good thanks
Sasha: Chester is such a drama queen, he has been like that since day one and I can’t tolerate it, and Austin just kissing his feet is completely disgusting to watch
Sasha: There goes the divorced couple…
Iggy: Divorced couple?
Sasha: You know, like one is always making drama and the other calms them
Iggy: He.. he I get it
Sasha: Those 2 worry me, like if they get Perri and Wonder Cherissa, we’re out
Iggy: She talked in plural in that sentence, I don’t feel that on the outs because I act like a normal person and I’m not drifting people away from me
Iggy: So what will we do?
Sasha: I’m not sure yet, but I got the Chinese under my finger so don’t worry
Iggy: Those are great news
Sasha: I have Iggy with me, Cherissa is so naïve and pathetic that even after she almost took my place I put her in the spot she deserved to be, but I will use her vote tonight. I’m so clueless about Perri, like I thought we were friends but apparently she doesn’t give a **** for me so… I know she’s close with Austin and Chester and they are going to be my next target.
Austin: I’m glad you are better now, and you managed to control your emotions
Chester: Yes, thanks for worrying for me but don’t be so pushy please
Austin: Just wanted to check in
Perri: How is he doing?
Austin: Apparently fine, doesn’t seem to be faking it
Perri: Good, since you talked to him the first few days, he’s become a vital member of this tribe
Austin: I know, that’s why he isolated himself.
Perri: Well, let’s go for some rice
(Cherissa is watching the rice)
Perri: How is the rice going?
Cherissa: Looks fine for now, will be ready in a minute
Where are Sasha and Iggy?
Perri: I don’t know… Have you watched them, Austin?
Austin: Hmm… Not really, I was with Chester the whole time
Cherissa: I can look for them if you want…
Perri: Yeah, we will watch the rice
Cherissa: Ok
(Cherissa heads off to the forest)
Cherissa: I don’t know where they could be…
Cherissa: I decided to look for Iggy and Sasha but… I couldn’t find them anywhere, they weren’t near the beach, not in the forest, I looked in the water well they weren’t there… So just when I was coming back to the camp I heard a talk
Iggy: So what do you say it’s the best option?
Sasha: Maybe go for Austin or Chester, Cherissa is in trouble so she’ll be fine with it
Iggy: Are you sure?
Sasha: I honestly feel closer to her now, so yeah, I’d target one of them first before her
Iggy: I see…
Cherissa: Hey guys…
Sasha: Hi
Cherissa: The rice is about to be ready, you should go to eat
Sasha: Yeah, of course, let’s go Iggy or you want to stay?
Iggy: Um… I’ll go with you
Sasha: I tried to be as neutral as possible but her appearing from nowhere really scared me… I don’t know how many time she was hearing, but as long as she thinks I’m her friend, it works for me
Cherissa: Here they are!!!
Perri: Just in time
Austin: Should I get Chester?
Sasha: Maybe you can go and give him the portion of rice…. That surely will be easier
Austin: You are right
Sasha: I…
Austin: Save me another one for me
Perri: SURE!!!
Sasha: SARCASM!!!! IT WAS SARCASM!!!!
Iggy: Wow, Perri this rice tastes deliciously different
Perri: I know, but you got to thank Cherissa, she cooked it
Cherissa: I just added a plant I found around there, I knew for the smell it would taste good with rice
Iggy: Impressive
Sasha: Poor Austin look what his missing…
Austin: CHESTER!
Ches…ter?
Austin: Chester just left the site he was keeping himself isolated so… I don’t know, maybe this rice can be for me… I think everyone is starving, but I think Chester will handle it better and understand
Sasha: So Chester enjoyed it?
Austin: (nervous) I don’t know… I just le…left the portion near him so he could have his space
Cherissa: Here’s yours
Austin: Thanks Cheesy
Chester: I brought fish! I know my attitude is a little frustrating but, I got to fix that with this fish
Cherissa: But you enjoyed your rice?
Chester: What rice?
Austin: Ooops…
Cherissa: The one that Austin sent you?
Chester: It never got to me
Austin: I went to the place I found you but didn’t see you, so I left it there so it has to be in the same place, I’ll bring it to you
Austin: Nobody can know I ate it, and I still got a bit of rice left so I dropped it on the floor to pretend it just fell
Austin: I feel awful guys… The rice was on the dirt when I came back
Sasha: The next time return and leave it here
Chester: Kid…
Chocolate Tribe Day 16
Johnny: That night in the forest really helped me to clear my mind and to understand Clair´s decision, everybody is here to play and everything so… Maybe she can be forgiven but, she’s not going to be trusted for me at least
Johnny: Clair, I was looking for you
Clair: Fooor… Me?
Johnny: Yes, we need to talk
Clair: Johnny wanted to talk with me… and I just betrayed him so I expected it to be like I would get some maniac shout out or something like it…
Clair: Ok, what’s up?
Johnny: I know you might think I’m upset with you and I totally was but I understand why you took that choice, so there are no hard feelings towards you, you worked hard too, you gave it all too and you also deserve to stay
Clair: You really mean it?
Johnny: Of course I do
Clair:… but no, he just said he forgave me and that it was ok… well, thanks
Clair: I’m still going to apologize because it must have been hard to stay if it wasn’t for you, maybe we can know each other better aside from bringing wood
Johnny: Yeah, why not?
Johnny: I just said that I forgave her, not that I’m going to trust her, I hope she doesn’t think I’d betray the alliance because of her, because that won’t happen.
Liezel: Did he sleep in the forest?
Marty: Yes
Liezel: And Kahuna?
Marty: He went to the beach, as always
Liezel: Well, I’m worried about Johnny forgiving Clair somehow and wanting to keep Clair over us
Marty: Do you think he would do that? Like she just voted for him
Liezel: You never know
Liezel: I don’t want to be just voted out like that because there’s an emotional and very warm feeling awaking inside Johnny, I have to make sure Kahuna sticks with me and Marty and perhaps, Johnny is the next one to go after Clair has left for good.
Clair: And that’s how I was almost getting captured by a weird scientific
Johnny: That was really close, the most dangerous stuff I do is climbing trees all the days since I remember
Clair: You’re an expert in doing so, all that wood just came to camp thanks to you
Johnny: Thanks… I’m glad you can see that
Clair: Well… I was just wondering... How do you feel about the other 3? They surely have their own plans and motives
Johnny: Everybody does
Clair: But like, if they accomplish them, you won’t success
Johnny: That’s true…
Johnny: I believe she’s trying to persuade me… yeah, I’m not sure about it
Clair: I need any opportunity I can, I have survived 3 eliminations and I need to keep surviving, there’s nothing else to lose for me and if I’m able to pull this off it would be such a relief for me.
Day 17
Probst: Come on in guys! Vanilla, getting your first look at the new Chocolate tribe, Sue voted out at the last Tribal Council. Alright, it’s time for your next reward challenge.
(Probst explains the challenge ABANDONED BARRACKS

One at a time, each tribe member will race to a barrack. There are three different items in there (a can opener, a knife, and an army helmet). The first tribe to get all of their items (with no duplicates) back to the start wins reward.

and VANILLA WINS REWARD in form of canned food and a chocolate bar)
Kahuna: That tribe is leaving us with nothing… It’s just so hard to handle when you think things are going to change it all comes done to the same… It’s just exhausting.
Chocolate Tribe Day 17
Marty: Well… That really sucked
Liezel: It’s not that big deal, I mean it’s canned food and a chocolate bar, there’s no big difference
Kahuna: It is not big deal, IT IS NOT BIG DEAL? We’re starving
Liezel: We have plenty of food here, you just need to leave the beach at times and help more on that
Kahuna: Excuse me? May I remind you that I saved you?
Liezel: I saved you first, don’t pull that **** on me
Clair: Hmmm… Guys, we don’t need to…
Liezel: Ugh shut up, nobody asked you
Kahuna: You are going if we lose anyway, don’t try to act nice to us
Clair: I guess I’ll just find food instead of shouting non sense, at least I won’t feel hungry
Liezel: GOOD!
And you just made a big mistake!
Kahuna: Look who’s talking
Johnny: This people drive crazy…. I can’t believe I’ve hung up to 17 days like this, I don’t remember any day that Kahuna hasn’t get into a fight with a woman in all this time, some part of me makes me think he’s recented or something, I don’t know
Marty: Oh… Let me go with you
Clair: If you want to
Marty: So… that was such a weird fight, wasn’t it?
Clair: It always happens, I just got used to it
Marty: That’s strangely true, hmm… where are we going?
Clair: To the fallen coconuts
Marty: The fallen coconuts?
Clair: It’s how me and Santa called the place where we would find good coconuts already on the sand.
Marty: Cool
Clair: It was…
Marty: Clair is simply amazing, I haven’t really give her time to relate with me and I’m just actually meeting her deeply and I feel she’s so nice, maybe she was kind of a trouble in the first days but now she seems to be an improved version of herself, I like that.
Marty: That’s so amazing, It’s way better to talk with you than hearing to their stupid feud back at camp.
Clair: Yeah, that’s the beauty to leave the camp hehe
Marty: Hehe, I should have done this more often
Clair: A really tough lumberjack told me once it’s never too late
Marty: Oh…
Johnny: I just came here and I wondered if you needed help
Marty: Do you know this place?
Johnny: It’s not that far from the water well…
Marty: True…
Clair: Let’s bring the coconuts and eat, but let’s just not get that close to them
Marty: Sure
Clair: That fight was quite revealing, it shows some disagreement between the two and if that can help move forward then there’s a bit of hope for me again
Vanilla Tribe Day 17
Chester: Hmm… interesting
Perri: What’s inside?
Chester: Nobody is going to put their hands in this cans unless it’s extremely necessary
Sasha: What’s the point of winning it then?
Chester: Same if everything disappears all of the sudden, heck no
Sasha: Ugh I would never make food disappear… I’d eat it and leave the cans behind Cherissa’s part of the bed
Austin: Can we have the chocolate bar at least?
Chester: Why do you need it?
Iggy: To… eat it?
Chester: There’s another kind of food there…
Cherissa: Please Chester, we fought hard for it
Chester: Hmmm… Ok you can share it…
Take it kid, try to be the most equivalent as possible and I don’t that junk so don’t leave any bits to me
Perri: I knew Chester wouldn’t become that grumpy old man that he was in the beginning
Austin: Ok, we need to cut this
Sasha: Finally… Can’t we just bite it?
Iggy:… Austin, cut it quickly please
Perri: Here’s the knife
Austin: Alright
(Austin cuts the chocolate and gives a piece to everyone)
Perri: This was worth it
Sasha: Cool, mine looks smaller
Cherissa: I can give you mine if you want
Sasha: Thanks
Cherissa: Sasha is quite… exhagerating a bit, I think all the pieces were the same size but, oh well, better for her to not get mad.
Sasha: I really want those canned food…
Cherissa: Chester said only if jt’s extremely necessary
Sasha: But, we really haven’t gotten many diverse food, don’t we deserve it?
Cherissa: That’s… True
Sasha: He won’t listen, he never does
Cherissa: And what do you want to do?
Sasha: Maybe… let him go?
Cherissa: You mean… Vote him out?
Sasha: Of course
Cherissa: Who would be ok with that? We still need him for some stuff
Sasha: The maybe just vote his follower Austin, he’s not useful in any sense
Cherissa: Hm…
Sasha: You said you’d try to pay me all the favors
Cherissa: I know b…
Sasha: This is your chance… are you going against it?
Cherissa: I’m going to… vote Austin if we lose
Sasha: Great
Cherissa: I’m not dumb, Sasha just wants to use me and she has reason at the same time, Austin is not a good worker, not a good challenge performer and probably has been acting a bit awkward since the beginning, I think this could be the right decision for now.

StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2019, 08:31:11 PM »

Episode 6. Part 2:
Day 18
Probst: Come on in guys!!! Vanilla, it’s time to bring me back the idol. Once immunity is back up for grabs (explains challenge OBSTACLE COURSE
Tribes must race through a military-style obstacle course. First tribe to complete the course wins immunity
 and CHOCOLATE wins)
Vanilla Tribe Day 18
Chester: FOR REAL!? THIS IS UNACEPTABLE
Perri: Well… we tried our best at least?
Chester: No words to anyone of you
(Sasha stares at Cherissa trying to communicate something)
Austin: It’s better for me to go and check on him
Cherissa: So… what should we do for the vote?
Sasha: One of those two, obviously
Iggy: Well… Sasha is definitely become a different person, this is bad
Perri: Why..?
Sasha: You wanna know why? Because both are a problematic pair, Chester was irritable since the beginning, and Austin never stopped being useless in any physical thing required
Perri: You wanna know has really changed?
Sasha: Um… who?
Perri: YOU! You’re a witch that doesn’t care about others, you’re not the person I thought I knew
Sasha: Well it’s a shame… cause you are with me or against me, so pick your side, but if you decide to go against me… I don’t think you’ll live enough to tell
Perri: I rather go here than team up with someone like you
Sasha: Well… You just sealed your death sentence
Sasha: As you wish…
Perri: I’ll go with them, I won’t care
Sasha: And that’s why they should be separated
Iggy: Who do you suggest then…?
Cherissa: I said I was going to support you so… Just drop it
Sasha: Well, we must decide as a group
Iggy: I don’t know how this will end but I better not get in her wrong side right now
Cherissa: But we’re just 3
Sasha: We need him
Iggy: Would he…?
Sasha: He would do anything with the right words
Perri: Guys you need to come back!
Austin: Why?
Chester: You don’t decide for me
Perri: Well I guess you will be fine if one of you is gone….
Austin: WHAT!?
Chester: Excuse me?
Perri: Sasha is voting one of you out and apparently Cherissa and Iggy agree with that
Chester: Do you know who of us?
Perri: Not yet but we can’t let that happen
Austin: How? We’re 3 against 3
Perri: We better do a tie, because there’s no other option or else one of you will go
Chester: Well If that dirty Sasha just decided for everybody we’ll decide for her and vote her out
Austin: I’m down to do that
Perri: That’s it then
Chester: Does she really thinks I’ll let her get me, hell no, she needs more than 2 blindfolded people to achieve that
Sasha: Hello
Chester: No… don’t get near me
Sasha: Hey!
Chester: Don’t get close to me…
Sasha: How is it going?
Chester: You disgust me…
Sasha: Why? If I’m doing everybody a favor
Chester: And you want me to throw a party for you or what?
Sasha: No… but I want to save you
Chester: Eh…?
Sasha: I know you think we want you out but the truth is… Austin has been pretty much useless since the start and he’s the reason why people might see you as an enemy
Chester: That’s just ridiculous, I admit if he wasn’t there I would have gone home instead of Yippy
Sasha: It’s up to you, are you a wise old man? Or just a silly old one?
Chester: She’s so irritable… Ugh But I really need to think about this…
Tribal Council
Probst: Welcome back Vanilla, Iggy, are you surprised to be here?
Iggy: Of course… We were having such a strong lead on Chocolate
Probst: What do you think is it due Austin?
Austin: I don’t know… I believe we all have our strengths and weaknesses but we all complement them so well we just can make it work, but maybe some people just don’t put that much effort
Probst: Do you know what he’s referring to Chester?
Chester: It is known that Sasha has just been all over the place the past days… She’s just not helping around camp, she’s not strong in challenges, she justs decides for other people, it needs to stop
Probst: Do you have anything to say about that Sasha?
Sasha: Hell yeah I have a good response. He needs to look at himself before pointing out a lot of people… He is the one that makes choices for us, the rewards we all as a tribe get are just hidden for his fault, what Doan did wasn’t acceptable but he’s gone, there’s no need to keep them to himself. He also isolates big spares of times, it seems he doesn’t even want to be here to me, and the worst part is that he thinks all the troubles in this tribe are because of me, c´mon I’ve done whatever I can to help or to support other and doesn’t really seem he’s done that to anybody.
Probst: Sasha has just made a big statement… do you agree with her Perri?
Perri: Absolutely not, it’s true what she said but doesn’t leave the fact she has been disrespectful to people, acting weird to some others, and completely just hatred.
Probst: Cherissa, after hearing all of these, where is your vote heading towards?
Cherissa: I just know the decision I make for this will make me feel good with myself and whichever the result is, I’m going to be proud of it.
Austin: Ugh, people don’t you realize she’s just a snake? She’s not making it to benefit for others, she makes it for her own
Sasha: Yes… so what?
Probst: This will be an interesting vote, Cherissa, you’re up
(Cherissa votes)
(Iggy votes)
Austin: Bad luck in the tie to you
Perri: You’re just not who I thought, I hope you reconsider changing after this.
Sasha: You lasted long enough, be happy with that ;P

(Chester votes)
Probst: Once I read the votes, the person with the highest number of votes will be sent home, the decision is final and that person will have to leave Tribal Council area immediately... I'll read the votes
First Vote:
Austin
Second Vote:
Sasha. 1 vote Austin, 1 vote Sasha.
Third Vote:
Sasha
Fourth Vote:
Austin. We're tied, 2 votes Sasha and 2 votes Austin.
Fifth Vote:
Austin. 3 votes Austin, 2 votes Sasha, 1 vote left.
Sixth Vote:
UH OH YOU JUST GOT TROLLED:
Sixth person voted out... Austin
Austin: Well...
Perri: Wow... For real?
Probst: Need to bring me your torch.
Austin: I hope you all are happy with this.
(Perri looks at Chester)
(Austin gives his torch to Probst)
Probst: Austin, the tribe's spoken.
(Austin leaves quickly)
Probst: This vote just shows that some stuff of the past just can back to hunt you, grab your torches and head back to camp, good luck.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 11:03:22 AM by Gato » Logged

StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Aaaghhh!!! I stubbed my toe!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2019, 09:21:57 PM »

Brother E: I never read this before, but it looks interesting. I guess I need to start reading it soon. Nervous

Oofis
Addicted to Abba
Papa's Replacement

love gore

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2019, 09:59:41 PM »

I am unable to do a full recap tonight as I don't cope well with long typing on phones, but here's my odds:

Marty - 18%
Johnny, Iggy - 15% each
Kahuna - 12%
Perri, Liezel - 10% each
Clair - 8%
Cherissa - 6%
Chester, Sasha - 3% each

Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2019, 05:08:19 PM »

Brother E: I never read this before, but it looks interesting. I guess I need to start reading it soon. Nervous
Yes please :3

StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.