Poll
Question: Would you like a double episode for the next week?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   
Print
Author Topic: Survivor Flipline  (Read 10585 times)
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2020, 01:33:34 PM »

Clair

24th September 2013 - 25th July 2020

Goodbye!
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2020, 03:01:37 PM »

F Cherissa

Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2020, 04:22:29 PM »

Damn I really have to get back into recap mode

Part 1
- Ugh Sasha again, I hope she goes next
- Wait, why is the tie breaker based on previous votes and not a rock draw? I guess that is what they did in the first few season but meh, not a fan
- Lol at everyone ganging up on Sasha, praying they can pull something off with that
- Aww why aint everyone trusting my winner's pick  Lips Sealed Kahuna better come through
- Surprised no one knew what the merge was - I had to go back to Episode 1 to see if they knew what alliances were and they clearly do so idk what's going on
- I love how everyone naturally split off into little twosies (Clair-Cherissa, Marty-Perri, Iggy-Kahuna, Johnny-Chester, Sasha-Liezel)
- Not digging the Sasha-Liezel duo, they want to get out the easiest targets when they could be going for the big guns

Part 2
- Yasss blueberry tribe, good job Johnny for winning immunity
- I'm honestly shocked how few people are sticking to their old tribal lines, apart from Perri and Iggy they all seem to be sticking with their twosies from Part 1, makes me think anything could happen
- Oh bleep they're going for Cherissa pls don't come for my underdog girl
- Marty's edit seems to be slightly purple this episode, foreshadowing maybe?
- Tribal Council comes, questions don't clarify whether it's Sasha or Cherissa, so who knows
- The votes come in, and Cherissa goes by 6-4. I do recall predicting Vanilla deteriorating and it's already starting.

Moving forward
- Losing Cherissa puts Clair even further on the outs, but based on tribal lines and the last vote, she could be safe for another episode or two
- The Choc bros will most likely dominate the game with immunity runs etc, but I would like to see them turn on Liezel at some stage

Odds
- Now that we have a feel for the merged tribe, it's clearer where everyone stands. For this episode, I'm putting 20% on Johnny, 18% each on Marty and Kahuna, 15% on Perri, 12% on Iggy, 8% on Liezel, 5% on Chester, and 2% each on Sasha and Clair. Johnny has the edge due to his connections to everyone

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this marble racing bloop.

Btw add Oofis#8798 on discord if you wanna talk
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2020, 06:57:44 PM »

I thought the poll was who will go next and I oop

Goodbye!
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2020, 08:25:18 PM »

Big RIP

Long Signature:
The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Survivor 37: Gabby, Lyrsa & Natalie
Hopefully one of them makes it

Please vote ;-;
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/cauxfb0xcam
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2020, 01:10:30 AM »

Yikes fam Lips Sealed

Oofis
Restaurant Legend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2020, 01:45:34 AM »

and I oop
hydroflasksksksk!!!!!1!!!!!1!1!!!!

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this marble racing bloop.

Btw add Oofis#8798 on discord if you wanna talk
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2020, 07:03:04 PM »

Episode 8 Part 1:
Probst: Previously on SURVIVOR! The tribes merged and it was every one for themselves. Some took notion of this and started making their own plans, while others decided to stick with what they knew. In the end, Cherissa couldn’t adapt and was sent home. 9 are left, who will be voted out tonight?
Blueberry Tribe Night 21
Sasha: Nice one guys!!!!
Sasha: HAHAHAHA I’m just so happy, they thought it was easy to get rid of me, they’re such fools, I could see it from Perri, and the old man but Iggy… I thought he was slightly superior to the other 2 but resulted to be as stupid as the others, I think if I can make someone go now, it will be him.
Sasha: Thanks so much guys, I really love each and everyone of you for real!
Liezel: It worked! My plan was to keep her cause everyone hates her, and then the Vanilla people couldn’t group with Cherissa and pull in Clair to flip over the board, luckily I got all the Chocolate people wrapped around my finger so… Nothing can stop me now to conquer this game
Johnny: No problem…
Marty: No worries…
Kahuna: It was a good vote
Sasha: I’m just ugh!!!! I saw my life passing in front of me so quickly while those votes were being read… They’re just so stupid
HEY PERRI! How are you feeling now, feeling dumb again?
(Perri ignores her and gets near the camp fire)
Sasha: Whatever, you’re days are numbered
Chester: Well… I don’t get this, but she certainly holds the power now and someone like her in a position like that, life can be such a **** sometimes. In my times she would just be completely punished, but I can’t find that right now.
Iggy: Damn, I wish she could just stop
Perri: I find it hard right now
Chester: Well, that was dumb
Chester: It seems us 3 are now on the bottom, and I’m just not going to fight for them if it means I’ll go, I don’t want to follow the other ones either. I might just be, all by myself right now.
Clair: So… I wonder about the thinking process behind the vote for Cherissa, I just followed the majority. But now that there are only 4 people from Vanilla, I think I can just jump to their side as they’re clearly on the outs much like I will be.
Marty: Well guys, how do you feel after this vote?
Johnny: Strange… Maybe… dumb?
Kahuna: I just can’t process it yet
Kahuna: We’re starting to see more and more about her and that’s not something we necessarily like or even tolerate at this point, I’m starting to question Liezel and her decisions, maybe it’s time to think outside the box a little bit because I wouldn’t want to keep someone like Sasha here.
Sasha: People recognize I’m better than Cherissa, that’s why I stayed
Blueberry Tribe Day 22
Probst: Come on in guys! As a new whole tribe you will also be paying for individual rewards, so for this first challene you'll be playing ABANDONDED BARRACKS!
Each tribe member is to shoot at an archery target with a bow and arrow. The closest mark to the bullseye wins reward.Each tribe member is to shoot at an archery target with a bow and arrow. The closest mark to the bullseye wins reward.

Probst: Perri WINS REWARD!!! And a video from home!!!!
Perri: Possibly the best thing that ever happened to me since the Austin vote…  Just hearing some words from home and knowing there are people worthy outside of this who clearly support me
Clair: Nice win Perri!
Perri: Thanks!
Clair: Perri winning reward is the perfect opportunity for me to talk about game and start the idea on voting someone from Chocolate
Clair: How did it feel?
Perri: Amazing, something I truly needed
Clair: I can imagine, especially if it’s being a hard time for you
Perri: Exactly
Clair: Honestly… I was thinking more of a game standpoint, I would like to work with you…
Perri: Alright…
Clair: And Chester… And Iggy
Perri: Hmm, sounds good
Clair: To vote for someone like… Liezel
Perri: Oh god…
Perri: Wow… who would’ve thought Clair was ready to start a whole new alliance, and I’m honestly I’m taking the chance if they’re working together so tightly
Clair: However… In order for us to win the vote completely… We would need Sasha
Perri: Sasha!?
Perri: So then she said that and it just blew up in my face
SASHA!? The mean queen that’s always threatening others and telling them all the worse stuff possible: She wants to work with her!? I must admit it’s tempting but I’m not a big fan of that right now.

Clair: We need her….
Perri: I mean… you know it’s complicated after all that happened and…
Clair: It’s alright, we can take this slowly…. And work from there, no pressure on that
Perri: Sounds good then.
Liezel: The more Clair stays… The less and less confident I feel in here, she is just someone who could completely ruin everything I’ve done here. Seeing her run to Perri after the reward is not something I can let slip, so right now that we have Sasha on board with us, why shouldn’t we vote her out then?
Liezel: Listen… So I’m glad we can think the same and just move to a similar direction
Sasha: You’re my favorite girl out here
Liezel: So I was just wondering where you would like to go this round, cause I’ve already caught up some stuff that I just can’t handle
Sasha: So what’s up?
Liezel: I think Clair is up to something, you know? I think she’s getting closer with Perri and that’s starting to scare me
Sasha: Oh…
Sasha: **** I can’t believe it, I honestly had some other ideas in mind
Sasha: What is your idea then?
Liezel: Get rid of Clair…
Sasha: I honestly would just go for Perri instead, you know? I feel a bit closer to Clair just because she voted with us, and If she has to go, I would prefer after all Perri, Iggy and Chester have gone
Liezel: Sounds fair
Liezel: You gotta be kidding me… This is just a vile joke, I’m offering her new life pass and then she’s like breaking it to million pieces and deciding to **** it all, I’m not taking any chances, I need people that actually listen to me…
Liezel: I’m watching this situation of Perri and Clair
Marty: And then what are you planning to do?
Liezel: Get rid of one of them, if it’s Clair then it’s better
Marty: I wouldn’t be so sure… Clair hasn’t really done anything from now, she sticked with us, unlike the Vanilla ones
Liezel: Seriously?
Johnny: I think Clair is good with us for now, we can do another person for now
Liezel: Gosh!!!!!!!
Kahuna: I was actually thinking to vote for Chester…
Liezel: I’m just done for today….
Blueberry Tribe Day 23
Kahuna: Today I woke up a whole lot earlier… And as it’s becoming usual, I saw Chester and Johnny bringing wood, it seems to be their early routine that I just got to see. So watching the waves in the ocean, my skin tells me, it’s time to surf!
Chester: HEY! Where are you going?
Kahuna: Surfing? What are you both up to?
Johnny: Bringing wood, of course
Chester: It would be nice to receive some help, if the others are lazy enough to wake up, the least you could do is… H-E-L-P
Kahuna: Well, what do you want me to do right now? There’s enough wood and the food is good for the day!
Chester: There’s always something you can do to help the living in here instead of wasting time!
Kahuna: I’m just trying to release my spirit, I can help with other stuff later when more people are waken up!
Chester: THIS IS NOT A VACATION RESORT! YOU MUST WORK HARD HERE!
Johnny: I’ve already seen Chester and Kahuna clash but this is the furthest I’ve seen this come. I want to understand both of them, but they just won’t admit where they’re wrong, so I just want to keep up the hard work and don’t waste my time on an argument like that
Kahuna: I’m not going to do anything you want, sorry, I can decide for myself, thank you!
Chester: We are new group now, and if you won’t contribute, then you’re done!
Chester: I’m just so tired of having this invaders, I can see potential in Johnny, he’s nice. Clair also works somewhat, but not enough of the level I would expect. But everyone else? They’re young and want to have fun, want to catch up with that and this, it’s just so annoying, I need us to survive, and that’s the least thing they care about.
Kahuna: Chester is just a decrepit old man who has no more sense of life and just decides to work harder than he should, if he is just draining his body he can’t force everyone else to do the same, gosh!
Chester: Young people… ugh!
Marty: Well… I think that’s the last time I stay up on the shelter after waking up…
Marty: Chester’s attitude is too unpredictable, it’s just a weird view for me. Let’s say I started on a tribe with people that didn’t want to do anything, to come here and have someone barking orders at everyone, at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted us to shoot the sun down or something like that.
Perri: It’s not the first time he has that kind of misspells…
Perri: Chester coming back to his old attitude, I think he should’ve never gotten Austin out cause no one really seems to care to help him, and I would try myself but I know it doesn’t get anywhere
Marty: How could you all stand by that all way long?
Perri: I don’t know, he was a bit different back then
Marty: Well, that must’ve sucked
Perri: It did, but I’m guessing you just can’t have enough
Marty: I can’t wait to have the full experience!!!
Perri: Want to take my spot
Marty: Sure, sounds cool!
(Both laugh)
Iggy: I’m a bit speechless, I knew coming to the new stage of the merge I was going to face different types of people and possibly get along with some others, but looking at the tribe right now I could be a misfit.
You just got Marty and Perri laughing at the shelter and just hanging out like brother and sister, they’re about the same age, and they just have a lot in common, and they just surf and do young stuff, and I believe everyone sees that, at least that’s a positive relationship.
Then we got Liezel and Sasha, which both are quite bossy and annoying, they seem to be playing this so hard and their presence it’s their main goal to my eyes, it’s not surprising they can get along because no one else would get along with them, it’s just such a dangerous relationship in a psychological way, you just can’t tell who’s playing who.
Chester and Johnny are so alike, some grumpy side, always disappearing in the woods looking for wood, might be the most productive out here though it’s getting too much, especially for Chester who’s just blown up yet again, and those were the most miserable time for me, just comparable with this exact time.
I know Cherissa and Clair had some friendship, which is weird as Clair didn’t sweat a little to vote her out, and she’s a doctor, they tend to sweat a lot when they make hard decisions, though right now she seems to be the only hope for us to survive.
And that leaves me and Kahuna, we just don’t have anything in common, he just has his way to be and I have my own way to be, doesn’t mean we can’t get along, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. He’s just very chill and surfy dude despite being like 30 or something, and I’m not really into that kind of thing, I’m more of a space guy, I like watching the sky and studying about planets, just the water is something I would want to avoid, and this could put me in a vulnerable position.

Sasha: I always knew I couldn’t trust my tribe, but I had always some sort of appreciation for Iggy, but he couldn’t care less for me, so for this next vote, I need him gone.
Sasha: Well of course our opinions differed a bit yesterday but I think I have come up with the proper solution.
Liezel: Tell me about it
Sasha: So after thinking it through a lot, I feel we can get Iggy, he doesn’t do much and no one cares about him anyway, I think it won’t be hard to get the votes on him.
Liezel: Well, you might be right but I still think we have bigger fish to fry in Clair
Sasha: I don’t feel Clair is doing anything right now
Liezel: Well, then let’s go talk with the others and they can tell us what they think
Sasha: Oh of course, I’m sure they’ll agree on Iggy
Liezel: Okay I’m getting over this girl, I might have made a mistake in saving her… I think it wouldn’t hurt my game if she left next, I’m not here to follow her orders and I’m tired of her already
Liezel: So we were thinking about this two options… we either go for Clair this time, because she’s getting quite close to Perri and could make something with the outsiders
Sasha: Or we can simply go Iggy because he’s not likeable and worthless
Kahuna: Well, both sound cool to me
Marty: What could be more convenient, I think Clair is good with us right now
Johnny: Definitely, she voted with us last time and I know she will once again
Sasha: Yeah, that’s what I thought, I feel we can get Iggy easily this time around
Kahuna: That’s it then, just not try to make it so obvious
Liezel: Can’t we just reconsider it a little longer?
Sasha: How so?
Liezel: Well, Iggy is not doing anything at all, I don’t see why he would leave
Sasha: I already explained, don’t feel so confused about it girl
Liezel: So she has the balls to actually direct the group I made for myself, she’s not getting that, I want revenge, she has to pay, and if she thinks she can control my efforts, she’s completely wrong about that, and I know how I can be able to do that.

Long Signature:
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."

Survivor Rootings:

Please vote ;-;
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2020, 07:04:51 PM »

Episode 8 Part 2:
Blueberry Tribe Day 24
Probst: COME ON IN GUYS!!!! Johnny, I’ll take back the necklace. Once again, immunity is back up for grabs, for today’s challenge you’ll participate in… END OF THE LINE
Castaways are clipped to a group of ropes by carabiners. They must sprint along a jungle trail and find a series of checkpoints. Along the way, they may find a rope leading them to a dead end, and if this happens, they must backtrack to their last checkpoint to start over. First to reach the end of the trail would win Individual Immunity. Castaways must cling on to the carabiner at all times.

CLAIR WINS IMMUNITY, she’s safe for this vote and has a guaranteed spot in the final 8.
Clair: I felt like I needed this immunity, It’s nice to have safety for sure, after all I’ve always been on a tough spot, and now, it’s time to take action.
Clair: Alright so it’s us 4, we could put someone’s name like Liezel or Marty on the line, and we’d just need Sasha on our side to make it work
Chester: Honestly… if it’s working that way, I wouldn’t be so sure, how can I be sure I won’t be lied once more
Clair: I’m sure of what I’m saying, I’m definitely on your side, it’s just getting Sasha with us
Iggy: Clair’s plan is a little risky in a bad way, I don’t feel it’s worth getting Sasha on our side, I feel Sasha should actually go, let’s just make this happen
Perri: Okay, just saying I trust you all so please, stick with this
Clair: I give you all my word.
(Inside the forest)
Sasha: Cair won so it’s more than sure we’re doing Iggy, isn’t it like that?
Kahuna: Yeah, we got no other choice
Liezel: (upset) that’s what we got now
Johnny: Sounds good
Marty: Yeah, they can’t do anything about it now
Liezel: This is a cruel joke, I won’t let her get this one, at all! We did Cherissa because that was my chance to gain numbers, now I got them even without her so good luck with this one gal!
Liezel: I know we haven’t really had that relationship and talking time but I feel we’re facing a similar issue
Perri: What do you mean?
Liezel: Isn’t it obvious? Sasha is just running everything and wants everyone to do what she wants
Perri: Well, isn’t that clear?
Iggy: Where are you going with this?
Liezel: I feel we can get her out right now, it’d be beneficial for everyone
Chester: Don’t you tell me, I need to get a break
Iggy: Well, how can we trust you on this?
Perri: Yeah, why should we believe you?
Liezel: Because she wants to go for one of you, and I’m just here, offering you a chance to stay here after all, if we make this happen, we can just get her out tonight
Perri: Trusting Liezel with this plan… It came out of nowhere and I don’t feel it’s going to work but regardless I think Sasha’s time is running out, not even the people who saved her are good with her, so it’s still a big chance
Liezel: Guys…
I think Sasha’s going
Kahuna: How!?
Marty: That’s… different
Liezel: I know it’s just happened but I think that’s the best way for us, she wants to rule our decisions and wants to come on top, she doesn’t care at all, we can’t trust her
Johnny: Are you sure it’s the right time to cut her
Lieel: More than ever
Johnny: Both Sasha and Liezel make questionable moral choices, and the fact one is after the other is actually ironic and somewhat unexpected, but if that’s what people want, it’s for a reason, maybe we need sometime of more grounded people inside the game
Kahuna: Well, I thought we were doing Iggy
Marty: Maybe we could stick with that instead
Liezel: That’s giving her more power, just let’s get her out and we can take Iggy after her, we’ll have the power anyway
Marty: Liezel is scaring me more and more… Her spontaneous choices might not be the best thing to follow for now.
But time will tell which plan works better
Johnny: Apparently people are going for Sasha now
Clair: REALLY!?
Johnny: Yes, they seem to be so pissed at her and now she could be going
Clair: Well that’s news to me
Johnny: I know, it’s just a big turn of events and possibly a good choice by now
Clair: Surely
Clair: This could hurt my plans, if Chester, Iggy and Perri vote Sasha, it’s over
Sasha: I got this on the bag, I’ve always have, Iggy going now will be my highest moment in this game, and that’s just the start

Liezel: I don’t know if people are going to follow my plan, but they can’t deny is better than her plan, and I will stick to my words here.
Tribal Council
Probst: Alright so… take a sit and we have an announcement
(Everyone shocks)
Probst: You’ve all reached an important phase into the game, the merge, but right now another important phase has started, you all now must be thinking in your end game because every action you take from now on will have repercussions, the jury has started!
The person voted out and the next vote offs, won’t leave the game, instead, they will return each Tribal Council to watch, they cannot talk, they must remain in their seat and they won’t vote, until there are 2 remaining players. Once we get there, the rest will be explained.
Alright, Marty, how does that change the course of the game?
Marty: That’s a big surprise that sounds like a big responsibility.
Probst: And yet only 2 won’t be part of that, is that responsibility even bigger, Iggy?
Iggy: Completely, it’s an equal direction and both parts should take it seriously.
Probst: Chester, do you think everyone is capable of taking such responsibility?
Chester: Not at all, I know some people aren’t even focused on surviving, others just rather stay on shelter all day, others are just using everyone to their, it’s a big mess and that’s not how it should be.
Probst: That looks like a big statement, who is he referring to, Perri?
Perri: Well…
Kahuna: He’s talking about me, it was just a moment of me enjoying the morning waves, and was just doing my surfing, I don’t see what’s bad on that, he likes to collect everything and he does what he likes, Johnny cuts trees and that’s what he knows and likes, so just because something doesn’t match with him, shouldn’t be taken that way.
Chester: I disagree completely, we all need to eat and stay warm, and not having those 2 elements could lead to the entire tribe falling apart.
Kahuna: That’s solvable, not everyone has to do that at all times, we will be overloaded and I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking that
Probst: Liezel, what do you think? Who is right and who isn’t?
Liezel: I feel we don’t have to  put much attention to that, it’s just their feuds, it’s not the first time Kahuna is involved in an argument (Clair reacts) and I’ve heard Chester was also dragged in the same kind of stuff, so this could be a daily thing.
Probst: Wouldn’t that hurt even more the tribe, Johnny?
Johny: Yes, that’s never good in a group, constant fighting will hurt the living and the harder it is to handle that, the worst it will get
Probst: That’s a good answer, how can you deal with it Clair?
Clair: It’s always been rough, I was one of the people that argued with Kahuna a long while ago and despite having cleared that, it’s still something that haunts me cause it was hard for me to see how hurtful it can be to our living and the tribe morality
Probst: Is it safe to say one of them could be going home?
Sasha: Of course not, the longer they fight, the better it is for us, that way it’ll be always be set on them
Probst: Wow… is it like that for real?
Liezel: That’s the kind of thinking process in this group
Probst: Sasha, how can you excuse that answer?
Sasha: I don’t need excuses or anything, it’s the simple truth, and we’re here to survive like, just let’s go on with it
Probst: As you wish, time to vote… Clair, you’re up!
(Clair votes)
(Kahuna votes)
(Liezel votes)
(Johnny votes)
(Marty votes)
(Sasha votes)
(Iggy votes)
(Perri votes)
(Chester votes)
Probst: I’ll go tally the votes….
Once I read the votes, the person with the highest number of votes will be sent home, the decision is final and that person will have to leave Tribal Council area immediately... I'll read the votes
First Vote:
Sasha
Second Vote:
Sasha
Third Vote:
Sasha
Fourth Vote:
Sasha
Fifth Vote:
Iggy
Sixth Vote:
Iggy
Seventh Vote:
Eight person voted out and the first member of our jury… Sasha
Sasha: This is a big mistake
Probst: Need to bring me your torch
Sasha: Whatever…
(Sasha goes with Probst)
Probst: Sasha, the tribe’s spoken
Sasha: Huh
(Sasha leaves)
Probst: With the jury started, you all should watch out for your lives, go back to camp, good night!

Long Signature:
StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:

Please vote ;-;
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2020, 06:15:03 AM »

Rip

Goodbye!
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2020, 10:25:23 AM »

Spoiler:
Probst: Next time on SURVIVOR!
A mysterious vote causes speculation between the castaways
Kahuna: Whoever voted Iggy, clearly wanted to protect Sasha, and that might speak a lot about that person’s decision.
Liezel: Honestly… if the one who voted for Iggy is here
Probst: And as the end approaches there's always something more you can do
Liezel: So I really want to get to the end with you.
Votes:
Chester - Iggy
Clair - Sasha
Iggy - Sasha
Johnny - Sasha
Kahuna - Sasha
Liezel - Sasha
Marty - Sasha
Perri - Sasha
Sasha - Iggy
Sasha's last words:
Sasha: Well, I can say this people aren’t smart for not saying they’re a bunch of ******, I had everything in the bag and they ruined it from me, what a joke.
Ponderosa #1:
Sasha: Hey there, this is Sasha, the queen of the jury and this is my ponderosa
Sasha: I can’t with those people, It was just a perfect plan and they decided to vote me out, what a stupid decision well, they’ll miss me, I’m sure.
Hey there doctor.
Doctor: Hello there, what’s up?
Sasha: I got shocked, I had everything to get the win, I deserved it, I guess that’s what made them afraid or something. I wanted to win, that’s the hardest part, I had to win and it all went to bleep.
(Sasha gets the proper medical checks and heads to a truck)
Sasha: Now that I’m out all I care is to eat. The vanilla tribe was a bit cursed with food, because Cherissa would get all the food and that’s never a good sign, so all I want is a big cheeeese pizza, I really love cheese, it’s a blessing from above, cheese must be the best thing in the whole existence.
(Sasha gets out of the truck and sees a big sign)
Sasha: Ooooh, Ponderosa! I’m sure everyone but me should be here but oh well.
Sasha: I was surprised by this ponderosa, it was like somewhat of a creepy cabin, everything was dark but the inside, in the middle of the forest, I got creep vibes but my instinct demanded food.
Sasha: Oh wow… This is great! I should honestly take a shower but I am so hungry so you’ll excuse.
(Sasha eats some pizza)
Hmmmmmm I love it
Can I get a drink, I would love like a soda, that’d be amazing.
Sasha: I eat so much, I got like 2 whole pizzas for me, it was all trash food, nothing of the coconut or weird insects, I wanted my cheese! And after such, of course I need to clean myself.
Sasha: Oh, well that was something good, now I want to get clean, I will go to my room and just get rid of all the dirt.
Woooow, it’s getting creepier, well the lights help a bit.
So this is the bathroom… no way! There’s a mirror, It’s been a long time since I watch me in a mirror, I don’t want to see, I’d rather get clean first.
Okay, I give up, how do I look? DAAAAAAAAAMN I’m a monster… Ugh people couldn’t be honest in how I looked, this is a sad day for sure, okay I can’t stand it, I wanna shower and then sleep, I need to get as good as before, so, good night!
*The next morning*
Sasha: It’s been some time since I get a real breakfast, I don’t know who think raw fish and dirty rice is a good breakfast, that should be illegal! I rather my pancakes with some coffee.
Sasha: Honestly having this kind of time apart of everyone and the game itself has just made me reconnect with myself and how I might have handled me in the game. I know I could’ve rude or, annoying, it’s just how the starving and the tiring days, constant loss converted me. After all, maybe voting me was the best for them, but also the best for me…
Sasha: I don’t even know what time it is haha, I’d probably be trying to cause some trouble right now. Sometimes it was super boring as well, you know the same people, the same beach, nothing really changed and most of the days were super monotonous, being here is possibly the best if I wasn’t winning.
Sasha: My experience in this game, was a bit rough, I barely see any of the positive things because my mind was always in a negative mood, however, that might’ve been the experience, don’t stick with the negative, I don’t know because this isn’t a kids program to show that, but still important for someone to understand and I hope this new stage in the game can be a new stage for me.

Long Signature:
StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:

Please vote ;-;
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2020, 06:34:41 PM »

New poll up

Long Signature:
StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:

Please vote ;-;
Ocean Drive
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2020, 01:45:11 AM »

I would,,but it doesn't matter so much.

Goodbye!
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2020, 09:15:48 AM »

:tea:

Long Signature:
StevenUniverse:

Members:
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39

Always have in mind:

Survivor Rootings:

Please vote ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.