Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 140   
Print
Author Topic: Speedo's FCs (and Q&A!)  (Read 106120 times)
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

You will never have more drip than Pablo

View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: August 12, 2020, 09:15:45 PM »

Three new FCs have been added to the archive: Pierce, Shep, and Yasmyn! All three have brand new info and brand new outfits, so check them out by clicking the icons below!

However, there's another special thing that I've added to the archive this time. Remember how all of my Mystery FCs from my recent tournament are becoming official? Well, here's the thing. All 15 of these FCs are related to some of my other FCs in some way, whether they're siblings, friends, love interests, etc. You'll need to look through the archive if you want to find out who's related to who, though! Here's a list of people with hints in the archive:

Jefferson
Little Rusty
Justice
Noah
Logan
Alfonso
Liz
Vince
Takashi
Chad

(My other Mystery FCs, Aurelia, Hollyn, Buster, Tatiana, and Malika are related to some of my FCs who aren't in the archive yet, which is why they aren't mentioned)

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Zuko
Uniqua
Restaurant Master

Uniqua is too unique for you

View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: August 12, 2020, 09:37:51 PM »

Yasmyn, are you familiar with London?

Hello, I'm Zuko (he/they)! I've been a Flipline fan since around 2011, and some other series that I enjoy are Animal Crossing, ATLA, and Danganronpa! My favorite Gameria is Papa's Bakeria.

Discord server invite:
Join the Flipline Fan Characters Discord server here!
https://discord.gg/C2zg2kJ822
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: August 12, 2020, 09:40:05 PM »

Yasmyn, are you familiar with London?
Yasmyn: Who, London George? Yeah, I’ve seen her a couple times on FlipFlop. She’s cute and all, got the whole Mean Girl thing going for her, but that personality. Ain’t. It.

Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: August 12, 2020, 09:49:54 PM »

Ahh sorry, I saw this but I forgot to answer

Ode: It would certainly be a life-changing experience for me! I would have been recognized by so many people who play the Papa’s games, and I’d get a lot of fan art and appreciation, almost as if I was a celebrity! But you know what? I’ve gotten plenty of that right here on the forum, and I wouldn’t ask for anything more. Just the fact that I made it to the tournament is enough. Smiley

Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Zuko
Uniqua
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: August 14, 2020, 04:46:23 PM »

Davis, which Papa's restaurant is your favorite?

Hello, I'm Zuko (he/they)! I've been a Flipline fan since around 2011, and some other series that I enjoy are Animal Crossing, ATLA, and Danganronpa! My favorite Gameria is Papa's Bakeria.

Discord server invite:
Ducky Mioda
is anticipating Mocharia
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: August 14, 2020, 06:17:10 PM »

(directed to Callisto and Yasmyn)

Do you like cheesecakes?

Want to know something about my FCs?:
My avatars since April 18, 2020:
<br />Past and current avatars<br />April 18, 2020: Junko Enoshima, Danganronpa<br />April 25, 2020: Chimmy (a BT21)<br />April 27, 2020: Koya (a BT21)<br />April 28, 2020: Alicia for TFCG3<br />May 4, 2020: Cherry Bomb slider<br />May 6, 2020: Addie<br />Earlier on May 7, 2020: All BT21<br />Later on May 7, 2020: Jigglypuff<br />May 11, 2020: Steenee<br />May 13, 2020: Utah<br />May 14, 2020: Popplio<br />Earlier on May 15, 2020 (after my name was changed to Ducky Mioda): Ibuki Mioda, Danganronpa<br />Later on May 15, 2020: Popplio (again)<br />May 20, 2020: Haruhi Suzumiya<br />May 22, 2020: Mallow<br />Earlier on May 25, 2020: Pikachu<br />Later on May 25, 2020: Eevee<br />Earlier on May 28, 2020: Eeveelutions<br />Later on May 28, 2020: Pikachu and Eevee<br />May 30, 2020: Meowth<br />June 1, 2020: Togekiss<br />June 3, 2020: Fraxure<br />June 5, 2020: Pichu<br />June 16, 2020: Stufful<br />June 21, 2020: Minun<br />June 24, 2020: Kaori Iida<br />June 25, 2020: Pichu (again)<br />July 17, 2020: Chespin<br />August 10, 2020: Chikorita<br />August 18, 2020: Female Meowstic<br />October 9, 2020: Sinnoh Cap Pikachu<br />December 5, 2020: Glaceon<br />December 15, 2020: White Kyurem<br /><br />Next avatars<br />
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: August 14, 2020, 08:19:32 PM »

Davis, which Papa's restaurant is your favorite?
Davis: I kinda like them all but there’s just something about Papa’s Pancakeria that just hits right with me. Might be the awesome breakfasts, might be the beautiful mountain landscape, but everything about the place is simply perfect.

(directed to Callisto and Yasmyn)

Do you like cheesecakes?
No offense, but can you stop asking the same type of question over and over? Part of me feels like the more you ask if a certain FC likes cheesecake, the more I think you don’t even want to get an answer anymore. Besides, you had already asked Callisto that same exact question not even a week ago. If you’re only going to ask these types of questions, then please stop.

Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Ducky Mioda
is anticipating Mocharia
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: August 15, 2020, 05:56:03 AM »

No offense, but can you stop asking the same type of question over and over? Part of me feels like the more you ask if a certain FC likes cheesecake, the more I think you don’t even want to get an answer anymore. Besides, you had already asked Callisto that same exact question not even a week ago. If you’re only going to ask these types of questions, then please stop.
Oh, okay.

Want to know something about my FCs?:
My avatars since April 18, 2020:
<br />Past and current avatars<br />April 18, 2020: Junko Enoshima, Danganronpa<br />April 25, 2020: Chimmy (a BT21)<br />April 27, 2020: Koya (a BT21)<br />April 28, 2020: Alicia for TFCG3<br />May 4, 2020: Cherry Bomb slider<br />May 6, 2020: Addie<br />Earlier on May 7, 2020: All BT21<br />Later on May 7, 2020: Jigglypuff<br />May 11, 2020: Steenee<br />May 13, 2020: Utah<br />May 14, 2020: Popplio<br />Earlier on May 15, 2020 (after my name was changed to Ducky Mioda): Ibuki Mioda, Danganronpa<br />Later on May 15, 2020: Popplio (again)<br />May 20, 2020: Haruhi Suzumiya<br />May 22, 2020: Mallow<br />Earlier on May 25, 2020: Pikachu<br />Later on May 25, 2020: Eevee<br />Earlier on May 28, 2020: Eeveelutions<br />Later on May 28, 2020: Pikachu and Eevee<br />May 30, 2020: Meowth<br />June 1, 2020: Togekiss<br />June 3, 2020: Fraxure<br />June 5, 2020: Pichu<br />June 16, 2020: Stufful<br />June 21, 2020: Minun<br />June 24, 2020: Kaori Iida<br />June 25, 2020: Pichu (again)<br />July 17, 2020: Chespin<br />August 10, 2020: Chikorita<br />August 18, 2020: Female Meowstic<br />October 9, 2020: Sinnoh Cap Pikachu<br />December 5, 2020: Glaceon<br />December 15, 2020: White Kyurem<br /><br />Next avatars<br />
Zuko
Uniqua
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: August 17, 2020, 07:06:59 PM »

Persimmon, what is your favorite thing about attending protests?

Discord server invite:
Timm~Quinn
catboy hoe uwu
Restaurant Master

being a minor character is fine. (don't pm me!)

View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: August 18, 2020, 02:14:22 PM »

(Looks at Yasymn’s Trivia.)
wait you know Addison Rae

( •̀ ω •́ )✧(*^▽^*)O(∩_∩)O

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Brody, Cori, Emmelette, and Clover!...timm and quinn too
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: August 18, 2020, 03:05:27 PM »

Persimmon, what is your favorite thing about attending protests?
Persimmon: I just love all the teamwork behind it. The idea of everyone coming together in support of a common belief is such a hopeful and uplifting thing, but only if they're peaceful protests. Nothing can be solved with violence.

(Looks at Yasymn’s Trivia.)
wait you know Addison Rae
Lol no, not Addison Laugh Her tag name is @cutiethiccckums and I appear in the background of one of her TikToks, so uhhhh happy searching

Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Timm~Quinn
catboy hoe uwu
Restaurant Master

being a minor character is fine. (don't pm me!)

View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: August 18, 2020, 03:47:54 PM »

Persimmon: I just love all the teamwork behind it. The idea of everyone coming together in support of a common belief is such a hopeful and uplifting thing, but only if they're peaceful protests. Nothing can be solved with violence.
Lol no, not Addison Laugh Her tag name is @cutiethiccckums and I appear in the background of one of her TikToks, so uhhhh happy searching

*Le Gasp*
you know cutiethiccckums? She makes good tik toks.

( •̀ ω •́ )✧(*^▽^*)O(∩_∩)O

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Brody, Cori, Emmelette, and Clover!...timm and quinn too
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: August 18, 2020, 03:51:01 PM »

*Le Gasp*
you know cutiethiccckums? She makes good tik toks.
Haha yeah, she and I were in the same English class last year. Honestly one of the funniest people I know

Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Adrian2802
Restaurant Legend

I hate waking up after sleep

View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: August 18, 2020, 04:02:02 PM »

(Directed to Blaise and Callisto) What do you think about this song, guys? https://youtu.be/aWZhYr2F9kM

I hope you're having a good day! Smiley

FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68168.0

Ask me a whatever you want in my Q&A Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59753.0
Sokka
Happy 2021 everyone!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: August 18, 2020, 08:43:54 PM »

Two new FCs have been added to my archive: Gwen and Bronwyn, two rivaling models with completely different personalities and fashion styles! Click on the links below to check them out. Wink

(Directed to Blaise and Callisto) What do you think about this song, guys? https://youtu.be/aWZhYr2F9kM
Blaise: Hm... I like it.
Callisto: Yeah, I seem to connect with this song in a way. Sleepy

Little Rusty, thoughts on Old Town Road by Lil Bad X and Billy Ray Cyrus?
Little Rusty: I love that song, it's hilarious! I always sing it at the top of my lungs when it comes on in the car, even if it gets on Ma's nerves. Nervous

Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 140   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.