Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165]   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline: Escape the Night! (Epilogue - FINAL PART!)  (Read 98805 times)
Adventure4u1
Loves a a Good Story
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #2460 on: April 24, 2020, 01:26:01 PM »

Since Dakal made a list of random trivia about Survivor Madagascar, I realized that I never did something like that for Flipline ETN, so here's a list of some things that didn't exactly go as planned:

- As you guys know, the death order was randomly selected at the beginning of the comic, but the original death order was: Ode, Sidney, Davis, Dakota, Jay, Cheyenne, Blaise, Ocean, Vivian, and August. I switched Vivian and August after Chapter 6 so Skye wouldn't be the only female left and become an obvious survivor prediction.

- The day before I started this comic, I had created all of the guardians who would be in the comic in PLP. The thing is, half of the guardians were actually Flipline customers in Halloween costumes (Papa Louie as a mummy, Allan as a vampire, etc.).

- I had created a guardian who never appeared in the comic, called Dark Man. He was just some creepy dude in a Sky Ninja mask and a biker uniform, and since I never really planned any story for him, I just left him out of the comic entirely.

- Reed being in the story was because of a question Ianiant asked me in my Q&A, which was "Were there any FCs that got invited to the ETN Party, but weren't able to make it?" I answered Reed just to have an answer, and after giving it some thought, I decided to have Reed appear at the end of the story to try to rescue the guests.

- If I remember correctly, Blaise smiled four times throughout the entire comic: when he was playing air hockey, in a confessional after Sidney's death, while playing the Guitar of Revival, and right before he died.

- At the start of the story, the "spirit of the house" and the Beldam were two separate things, but I eventually made the two characters the same. Beldam wasn't even supposed to have a role after Chapter 3, which leads into the next piece of trivia...

- Fletcher being possessed by the Beldam was actually a rather last-minute decision. Originally he was supposed to be some crazy dude without any backstory, but around Chapter 6, I decided to slowly make hints that Fletcher was the Beldam all along.

Once again, thanks for all your kind words, guys. Smiley

Lol,  the Halloween costumes.

Trivia about me and this comic:
I never read it I was too late Pensive

You're not too late for the Mafia Mystery that Katio inspired me to do.   
eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: May 23, 2020, 01:27:25 PM »

Spoiler:
Jay and Vivian will survive I'm calling it here
Oh hey I was right

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man
Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan Sierra

View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: May 24, 2020, 08:37:30 PM »

technically everyone survived

Mr. Bombolony and Boopsy and Bill for PNC 2020
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.