Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 157   
Print
Author Topic: Flipline: Escape the Night! (Comic Complete!)  (Read 145518 times)
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2018, 06:34:08 PM »

Just a note... I've updated Jay for 2019 so he will look more tan from Chapter 2 onwards. (Just pretend he's always been tan) Laugh

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: How much better to get wisdom than gold!
To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver. (Proverbs 16:16, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2019, 05:01:59 PM »

Chapter 1 - 7:00 p.m. (Part F)

Spoiler:

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:25:58 AM by speedo3539 » Logged

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
PRiSM
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2019, 05:07:35 PM »

Grimace

(Nice part!)
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2019, 05:58:00 PM »

I thought Skye's vote was for herself as penalty.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2019, 06:01:34 PM »

I thought Skye's vote was for herself as penalty.
All twelve guests, including Skye, were able to vote for anyone. However, Skye's penalty was that an extra thirteenth vote would count against her.

Positivity Corner:

-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2019, 06:03:18 PM »

"Who knows? Somebody could have voted me in because of my rebellious attitude"

Yeah, about that... Sorry boo.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2019, 10:51:26 PM »

"Who knows? Somebody could have voted me in because of my rebellious attitude"

Yeah, about that... Sorry boo.
D: Laugh

Positivity Corner:

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2019, 07:37:31 PM »

The first death will be shown in the next part tomorrow! Who do you think will die? Ode the Pacifist, or Davis the Officer?

Positivity Corner:

-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2019, 07:40:30 PM »

The first death will be shown in the next part tomorrow! Who do you think will die? Ode the Pacifist, or Davis the Officer?

I think it will be Davis, I mean, Ode is a "fan favorite" so I don't really think you will get rid of her so soon (I believe she will die tho, eventually)

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2019, 07:41:21 PM »

Ode

Davis might be the villain

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2019, 07:46:53 PM »

Ode

Davis might be the villain
Interesting. What makes you think that Davis could be a villain? Undecided

Positivity Corner:

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2019, 07:48:03 PM »

Interesting. What makes you think that Davis could be a villain? Undecided

I don't know.

I just have a hunch Ode will die.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2019, 07:51:43 PM »

I don't know.

I just have a hunch Ode will die.
Alright, fair enough. 8)

Positivity Corner:

orihime20
Taco Builder

Hello everybody! ^^

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2019, 11:47:28 PM »

Davis said he didn't want Ode to die. I have a feeling he might let himself lose so Ode can live.

I might be wrong, but who knows? *shrugs*

KCP 2019 entries: http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/5bez5bgx5bh

Good luck everyone! ^^
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2019, 05:02:56 AM »

I think it will be Davis, I mean, Ode is a "fan favorite" so I don't really think you will get rid of her so soon (I believe she will die tho, eventually)
Davis said he didn't want Ode to die. I have a feeling he might let himself lose so Ode can live.

I might be wrong, but who knows? *shrugs*
Ooh, nice ideas!

I'll be posting the next part of the chapter sometime tonight. Until then, happy guessing!

Positivity Corner:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 157   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.