Poll
Question: Who of Group A should be added?
Adhira - 0 (0%)
Alicia - 1 (20%)
Assad - 0 (0%)
Barrie - 0 (0%)
Basil - 0 (0%)
Bassam - 0 (0%)
Brandon - 0 (0%)
Callia - 0 (0%)
Calvin - 0 (0%)
Chantel - 0 (0%)
Clara - 2 (40%)
David - 0 (0%)
Domingo - 0 (0%)
Etta - 0 (0%)
Evan - 0 (0%)
Fay - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Discussion City! (Archive Starring: Golden Four!)  (Read 32621 times)
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: September 28, 2020, 11:48:30 AM »

*everyone looks at Cassie Opea seemingly to like her cleanup*
Thalia: Hello! You look really sweet, maybe even more than a toffee candy with coffee! Wink

Cassie Opea: Haha, yes I am. Say, have you ever tried belly dancing? Wink

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm, Halloween?

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 29, 2020, 09:16:01 AM »

Cassie Opea: Haha, yes I am. Say, have you ever tried belly dancing? Wink
Thalia: Belly dancing, hmm! It is quite interesting indeed. Maybe I would act as one in the near future; I acted as a singer, so a belly dancer would not be so far from that! Wink

KCP20:
I wish everyone best of luck in this year!
I hope to see some great entries around in the top 32.
Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm, Halloween?

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 05, 2020, 06:31:11 AM »

Hello! I know it's been a while since the last update (more than a month, yikes Nervous), but I'm working on some bios so I can add some new FCs soon! Cheesy Also, I'm planning of something around, I don't know how will that end up. Wink

Meanwhile, happy birthday, Roberto! Smiley

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Feng
Goth Girl
Papa's Replacement

Mel-ificient!

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 05, 2020, 02:10:28 PM »

Hello! I know it's been a while since the last update (more than a month, yikes Nervous), but I'm working on some bios so I can add some new FCs soon! Cheesy Also, I'm planning of something around, I don't know how will that end up. Wink

Meanwhile, happy birthday, Roberto! Smiley

Can't wait!

Soon-to-be Katelyn!

⛧ Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
♡ Willow, Tohru, Koilee, Perri, Scarlett
⛧ Fan Fics:
Spoiler:
⛧ Gameria Orders:
Spoiler:
Coming soon!
⛧ FCs:
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm, Halloween?

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 08, 2020, 09:20:39 AM »

While waiting for an update, feel free to choose your favorite from my KCP entries because why not? Grin

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

Ghost Painting Petey K

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 08, 2020, 09:21:06 AM »

While waiting for an update, feel free to choose your favorite from my KCP entries because why not? Grin

Sam!!!

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
KCP20 LINK:
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Papa's Replacement

Costumerpalooza 2020!

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 08, 2020, 09:34:01 AM »

Ok Roberto, tell me a joke

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Feng
Goth Girl
Papa's Replacement

Mel-ificient!

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 08, 2020, 09:51:23 AM »

Hey Renna, what is your opinion on goths?

Soon-to-be Katelyn!

⛧ Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
⛧ Fan Fics:
Spoiler:
⛧ Gameria Orders:
Spoiler:
Coming soon!
⛧ FCs:
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm, Halloween?

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 10, 2020, 06:51:23 AM »

Ok Roberto, tell me a joke
Robert: Hmm.. Here is one: What did I do at lunchtime?

Hey Renna, what is your opinion on goths?
Renna: Okay...? Never talked to one. Undecided

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Papa's Replacement

Costumerpalooza 2020!

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 10, 2020, 09:58:16 AM »

Robert: Hmm.. Here is one: What did I do at lunchtime?

I don't know, what did you do at lunchtime?

Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm, Halloween?

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 10, 2020, 01:58:29 PM »

I don't know, what did you do at lunchtime?
Robert: I had a byte! Ha, ha, ha.

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Feng
Goth Girl
Papa's Replacement

Mel-ificient!

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 12, 2020, 07:27:40 AM »

I know that I'm early but SAMIRA WHO MADE YOU SO ADORABLE

Soon-to-be Katelyn!

⛧ Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
⛧ Fan Fics:
Spoiler:
⛧ Gameria Orders:
Spoiler:
Coming soon!
⛧ FCs:
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Papa's Replacement

Costumerpalooza 2020!

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 12, 2020, 10:56:20 AM »

Robert: I had a byte! Ha, ha, ha.

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm, Halloween?

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 12, 2020, 11:59:24 AM »

New Update is Here! Hooray
Let's welcome the four members of the famous band, Golden Four! Check them out! Smiley

Also, for something new! Instead of me choosing who to add, I'll let you decide! Smiley
I have 64 FCs I have to add, I made them silhouettes and made them in groups, where I'll put a certain group everytime that you can vote your favorite from, and the ones with most voted will get added! Wink
An early access to one of them will also be accepted if you answer this question: Who of my FCs hates Hot Pepper?
Group A (the first 16 you can vote from to get added!:

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm, Halloween?

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 12, 2020, 01:29:16 PM »

I know that I'm early but SAMIRA WHO MADE YOU SO ADORABLE
Samira: Hehe, thanks, sweetie. Kiss

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*Roberto makes laugh noises*

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.