Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Discussion City!  (Read 47065 times)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: November 16, 2020, 02:12:26 PM »

Sarcelle is now out! Check her out. Smiley

Also, the six friends have their profiles updated! From now on, new profiles will be like this. Wink

Here is everyone else again! Feel free to suggest any of them to be added next. Cheesy

Silhouettes:

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

Aw, phooey. (PMs are closed.)

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 16, 2020, 02:14:19 PM »

Add them in alphabetical order maybe Smiley

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 16, 2020, 02:20:27 PM »

Add them in alphabetical order maybe Smiley
It'd be weird to have a sudden alphabetical order after adding 35 FCs, plus I sometimes really want to post someone, so I'd rather take suggestions (if anyone wants) or just choose by myself. Wink

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

Aw, phooey. (PMs are closed.)

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 16, 2020, 07:07:00 PM »

Can I see what Rain and Supermitta look like? Smiley

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 16, 2020, 07:09:51 PM »

Nice! Saoirse looks interesting, and I'll also say Chantel since I gave her to you. Nervous

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: How much better to get wisdom than gold!
To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver. (Proverbs 16:16, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
CM
Snow Kingdom Rules
Restaurant Master

*Shiverian music*

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 16, 2020, 08:30:10 PM »

man i wish my discussion topic was this lively lol

Darrel, what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Howdy, I'm CM. Nice to see you.
He/Him/His
I try to be nice to everyone, please let me know if I say something wrong or harmful.

Stuff:
My Slang Terms:
Hoogdnihht = Good night/Farewell
Good Morning = Good Evening
Good Evening = Good Morning
Huckle and Shuckle = ???
Wuru: A white blob that is assigned a number. It then basically worships said number.
Doot doot = I'm bored
Honk = I'm bored
EHUF = Probably a sacred chant idek
Quotes That Made Me Chuckle:
I am hungry
Now i'm full

Hermes [Jul 22 08:03 PM]:   I have decided that I am British. Mummy.
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:04 PM]:   @Hermes *mommy

Towers [Mar 01 12:33 PM]:   Bassettt have you even slept
Bassettt [Mar 01 12:33 PM]:   Uh

Malo [Jan 19 02:06 PM]:   It’s all cylindrical
Towers [Jan 19 02:06 PM]:   Big bro?

Revali [Jan 17 12:39 AM]:   mickey
Masquerade [Jan 17 12:39 AM]:   mouse
Revali [Jan 17 12:40 AM]:   clubhouse
Forneus [Jan 17 12:40 AM]:   sandwich
EHUF:
Hermes [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
CalaMity [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Sag [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Lapis_Lacooli [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
AskJoe [Jul 22 08:35 PM]:   EHUF
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 17, 2020, 06:26:27 AM »

I like her profile! Smiley

Hmmm... I want Bassam to get added next.

I'm still mad Lily isn't among those FC silhouettes Angry Angry Angry
Thanks! Cheesy Also, Lily will hopefully be added in an unofficial list. Wink Basically because Nina would kill her if she became official.

Can I see what Rain and Supermitta look like? Smiley
That'd ruin the idea of silhouettes, but you can answer a question to have an early access if you want. Smiley

Nice! Saoirse looks interesting, and I'll also say Chantel since I gave her to you. Nervous
Thanks! These are some interesting choices, and I absolutely want to add Chantel soon Cheesy

man i wish my discussion topic was this lively lol

Darrel, what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Darrel: I don't usually eat ice cream all that much, because my teeth are... sensitive (m-man that hurts Nervous) but I do like both Cookies n' Cream and Spumoni.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Creameo
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

Credit to DaniBifort and Super Boomen :)

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 22, 2020, 09:18:03 AM »

Prinn, what are your plans for after your modeling career?

Hello, I'm Creameo!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 22, 2020, 11:15:27 AM »

Prinn, what are your plans for after your modeling career?
Prinn: I'll stay a model for all of my life! Beautiful gals like me keep looking good even in their 70's. Kiss
Vana: Prinn. Bored
Prinn: Shut up, Vana. Smiley

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Keroppi
He/they
Restaurant Master

Please check my Q&A about pronoun stuff :)

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 23, 2020, 04:49:22 PM »

Sarcelle, are your bracelets attached to your wrists, or can you take them off?

❂❂ My Q&A ❂❂ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44079
✾✾ My FC Archive ✾✾ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67113.msg2418110#msg2418110
❇︎❇︎ FC Discussion ❇︎❇︎ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65404
Discord invite:
Please PM me for the link to join Flipline Fan Characters, my Discord server! (This is just to avoid my signature collapsing.)
If you'd like to use my FCs for anything, please ask me first!
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 26, 2020, 08:58:16 AM »

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 26, 2020, 09:01:14 AM »

Sarcelle, are your bracelets attached to your wrists, or can you take them off?
Sarcelle: They are not attached to my wrists, but I get electrified every time I try to get them off. Grumpy Grumpy Grumpy Evil Evil Evil

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 03, 2020, 09:24:01 AM »

New update is out now! Smiley

Emily's profile is cleaned up! Check it out.

Bassam Alnaqid is now added! Check him out.

As well as some small updates which includes an unofficial FC list! You can check it out in the first page of the archive.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 06, 2020, 07:42:06 AM »

Carmella, favourite cookie dough from Papa's Scooperia?  Smiley
Carmella: I usually order the standard one, but red velvet is good as well! Silly Smile I absolutely hate oatmeal though.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 24, 2020, 12:37:08 AM »

Hey Tamatim! Cheesy What's up? You've made some great FC during my absence! Also, you forgot to lock your archive Wink

Bassam, are you an artist yourself, or do you prefer only to judge art?

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.