Poll
Question: Who of Group A should be added?
Adhira - 0 (0%)
Alicia - 1 (20%)
Assad - 0 (0%)
Barrie - 0 (0%)
Basil - 0 (0%)
Bassam - 0 (0%)
Brandon - 0 (0%)
Callia - 0 (0%)
Calvin - 0 (0%)
Chantel - 0 (0%)
Clara - 2 (40%)
David - 0 (0%)
Domingo - 0 (0%)
Etta - 0 (0%)
Evan - 0 (0%)
Fay - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 42   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Discussion City! (Archive Starring: Golden Four!)  (Read 32463 times)
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

Let's Partyyyy!!!

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 31, 2019, 04:38:46 AM »

Emily,fc of mine that you want to meet

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
KCP20 LINK:
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 31, 2019, 04:40:00 AM »

Emily,fc of mine that you want to meet
Jenny which fc of mine do you want to meet
Do you want the FC to be in the scene? Smiley

KCP20:
I wish everyone best of luck in this year!
I hope to see some great entries around in the top 32.
Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

Let's Partyyyy!!!

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 31, 2019, 04:40:13 AM »

Do you want the FC to be in the scene? Smiley
Sure

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
KCP20 LINK:
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 03, 2019, 11:46:05 AM »

I'll be posting reserves at moment, for the update. Wink

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 03, 2019, 11:46:19 AM »

<Simon>:
<Harry>:
((Riley)):
Style A:
Style B:
Facts and Fun:
- She's brave and likes adventures.
- She isn't a big fan of nature.
- Her motorcycle is the best thing she had rode, she feels it like a friend.
William:
Style A:
Style B:
Flipdeck:
Facts and Fun:
- Really kind persona, loves sharing.
- He likes the scientists with him in the lab, he's supporting all of them.
- So curious.
((Jack)):
Style A:
Style B:
Facts and Fun:
- He feels so flexible.
- He is funny, likes to fool people.
- He is so impatient.
Thalia:
Style A:
Style B:
Style H (Sugarplex Film Fest):
Flipdeck:
Facts and Fun:
- Doesn't really get fooled easily, so smart.
- So out of the box.
- She sometimes writes a bit of the scenario in some of the projects she's in, and she rocks it.
<Basil>:
<Larry>:
Minitta/Supermitta:
Style A:
Style B:
Minitta's Flipdeck:
Supermitta's Flipdeck:
Facts and Fun:
- So nervous, and that's because of her having two personas.
- She's not strong, which kinda annoys her in her second persona.
- Her secret weapon is black pepper she uses to make people sneeze.
Grace:
Style A:
Style B:
Flipdeck:
Facts and Fun:
- Sweet, not determined, and doesn't get afraid of any animal.
- She can talk Spanish due to her parents having it as their native language.
- So secret-saving.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 09:20:12 AM by Tamatim » Logged

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 03, 2019, 11:46:36 AM »

Lucia:
Style A:
Style B:
Flipdeck:
Facts and Fun:
- She only cares about social media.
- She rarely talks with anybody in real life.
- She acts like she's the kindest person in her blog, but actually she's the opposite.
<Philip>:
((Darrel)):
Style A:
Style B:
Facts and Fun:
- Seems to be friendly, but actually is a bit shy.
- Likes colors a lot.
- Gaming is his thing, really.
<May>:
<Jamaica>:
((Jess)):
Style A:
Style B:
Style H (Halloween):
Facts and Fun:
- Tries to be so personality-less, but she's sometimes funny.
- She has many phobias.
- She's wearing a wig, her real her is blonde.
<Jenny>:
<Adam>:
<Marinara>:
[/url]
<Calvin>:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 07:59:00 AM by Tamatim » Logged

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 03, 2019, 11:46:51 AM »

((Brandon)):
Style A:
Style B:
Facts and Fun:
- He likes playing golf sometimes.
- He has to wear two different eyeglasses.
((Gustav)):
Style A:
Style B:
Facts and Fun:
- He's really dark heart-ed, and often harsh.
- He says his real opinion and doesn't compliment.
- Rarely liked anything except his.
((Nancy)):
Style A:
Style B:
Facts and Fun:
- She doesn't give up easily.
- She is serious and doesn't like being funny at all.
<Parry>:
<Barrie>:
<Wal>:
<Hilla>:
<Assad>:
<Callia>:
<Kutari>:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 12:04:36 PM by Tamatim » Logged

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 03, 2019, 11:47:03 AM »

<Waseem>:
<Pearl>:
<Luis>:
<Nellie>:
Julietta:
Style A:
Style B:
Flipdeck:
Facts and Fun:
- She has a problem in her mouth that makes her smile all the time.
- She talks a bit Italian.
- Her hair isn't dyed, it's actually red.
<Spencer> (Credits to Speedo):
<Silvia>:
((Ramy)):
Style A:
Style B:
Facts and Fun:
- He is a part of the Golden Night band.
- He loves the maroon-beige color scheme.
- Kinda shy when someone is a fan of him.
Samira:
Style A:
Style B:
Flipdeck:
Facts and Fun:
- She has a crush on Spencer.
- She can sing opera.
- Has been to the hospital because of eating hot pepper.
<Rickstar>:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 09:52:30 AM by Tamatim » Logged

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 03, 2019, 11:47:35 AM »

<Alicia>:
<Ryder>:
<Carmella>:
<Parrit>:
<Bassam>:
<Lens G>:
<Sallia>:
<Fay>:
<Nova>:
<Firrar>:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:51:06 AM by Tamatim » Logged

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 03, 2019, 11:47:49 AM »

<Freddo>:
<Cotail>:
<Houston>:
<Thalege>:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:51:42 AM by Tamatim » Logged

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 03, 2019, 11:48:09 AM »

Reserve

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 03, 2019, 11:48:31 AM »

Reserve

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 03, 2019, 11:49:24 AM »

Reserve oof I'm bored

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 03, 2019, 11:49:47 AM »

Reserve

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 03, 2019, 11:50:34 AM »

From top left to bottom right:
Sehi, Fabian, Dan, Jerry, Mintreo, Georgia, Kathy, Merry, Gloria, Sandy, Bob, Ben, Jeff, Felix, Kenny, Rina, Pestie, Emma, Blossom and Lily.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 01:16:52 PM by Tamatim » Logged

KCP20:
Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 42   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.