Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's Discussion City!  (Read 47064 times)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: December 24, 2020, 07:31:02 AM »

Hey Tamatim! Cheesy What's up? You've made some great FC during my absence! Also, you forgot to lock your archive Wink

Bassam, are you an artist yourself, or do you prefer only to judge art?
Hey buddy, it's been a while! Cheesy Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! And thanks for reminding me of the archive. Nervous

Bassam: I do like to paint, but the good mood I should have for that. Overall; I like judging and giving thoughts more than making a piece of art. Even if I have good mood, the need of inspiration and feeling to make something beautiful is also very importantly needed to make a fantastic piece of art, young man. Wink

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Keroppi
He/they
Restaurant Master

Please check my Q&A about pronoun stuff :)

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: December 24, 2020, 07:32:04 AM »

Sarcelle, since you're a mermaid, isn't eating fish technically cannibalism?

❂❂ My Q&A ❂❂ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44079
✾✾ My FC Archive ✾✾ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67113.msg2418110#msg2418110
❇︎❇︎ FC Discussion ❇︎❇︎ http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=65404
Discord invite:
Please PM me for the link to join Flipline Fan Characters, my Discord server! (This is just to avoid my signature collapsing.)
If you'd like to use my FCs for anything, please ask me first!
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 24, 2020, 09:28:50 AM »

Sarcelle, since you're a mermaid, isn't eating fish technically cannibalism?
Sarcelle: N-no...? Not at all actually. Our kind of mermaids are sea meat lovers... we rarely even eat other... stuff, like seaweed...? Shocked Huh? Embarrassed Undecided
But... Wh-who told you I am a mermaid...?

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Lammy
2nd most infamous forume
Taco Builder

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: December 24, 2020, 10:16:33 PM »

¡Hola, Fay! Solo puede hablar español con fluidez, pero ¿puede comprender otros idiomas?
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 26, 2020, 07:49:53 AM »

¡Hola, Fay! Solo puede hablar español con fluidez, pero ¿puede comprender otros idiomas?
Fay: ¡Hola! Cheery De hecho, no realmente. Solo sé un poco de inglés.
See, I talks English now! But you not can get me meaning. Nervous

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 26, 2020, 07:53:03 AM »

Sarcelle, choose.

Living in Earth or living in a lake full of trashes?

~ Hello! I am Sprint! I go by he/him, thanks. ~

My favorite Forum/Shoutbox quotes:
oh god Feng run
They speak in ingredients language
Sheres believes that artificial flavors and sweeteners can be harmful.
No [Mar 12 11:06 PM]:   I don't even know how to introduce myself like this but my first thought was to start singing Meghan Trainor's "NO" and I knew I would regret that, so...
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 02, 2021, 12:17:20 PM »

Sarcelle, choose.

Living in Earth or living in a lake full of trashes?
Sarcelle: The l- uhm, wait... trashes? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ugh, I HATE dirty places, like, ewww! I would unfortunately live on Earth then. Bored Bored Bored

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 19, 2021, 06:33:57 AM »

Hi, this exists, I just noticed! Smiley

Jokes aside, Tom and Anushka's profiles are now cleaned up! Feel free to check it out. Wink
Hopefully I'll be able to make more updates soon.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 30, 2021, 07:29:10 AM »

Sorry everyone, but I feel like I've lost interest in FC making, basically writing Flipdecks and all...
I do want to keep the FCs who played a role in my comics though, because I still plan to continue that.

Hmm... What shall I do, can I get some help? Do I make a new topic for the characters I want to keep? Undecided

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 30, 2021, 07:38:39 AM »

Oh, too bad that lost your interest Hmm I'd recommend you to start a new topic for your FCs who appear in you comic like Speedo did, but keep this one too since there are a lot of great FCs here! Smiley

Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 30, 2021, 07:42:28 AM »

Oh, too bad that lost your interest Hmm I'd recommend you to start a new topic for your FCs who appear in you comic like Speedo did, but keep this one too since there are a lot of great FCs here! Smiley
Thanks dude, that seems like a good idea! It's true I've might lost interest, but at the same time I don't want to trash these topics. Thanks again! Cheesy

Alright then, stay tooned for a comic themed FC topic I guess. Smiley

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.