Poll
Question: I have no idea what to put as a poll
Funny, I laugh
Ok, boomer
By comparison, general relativity did not appear to be as useful, beyond making minor corrections to predictions of Newtonian gravitation theory. It seemed to offer little potential for experimental test.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   
Print
Author Topic: Nίκοs' FCs and Q&A  (Read 25296 times)
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: October 10, 2020, 06:36:28 AM »

Three queens ngl Love

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

(dont pm me!)

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 10, 2020, 06:37:23 AM »

Parker is the only way to go.
@-Loth-, False.

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 14, 2020, 06:12:15 AM »

Vote for my KCP20 entries Audrey, Kyoko and Ariadne here please: http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/3lvz3m2y3m6 I appreciate everyone's votes! Smiley

Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 30, 2021, 03:44:25 AM »

Bumb! I had some free time this week, so I wrote Rusty's Flipdeck! You can check it out in the archive if you want! By the way, does anybody want any Q&A? Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.