Poll
Question: Who's your favourite KCP20 submission of mine?
Audrey
Kyoko
Ariadne

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27   
Print
Author Topic: Nίκοs' FCs and Q&A  (Read 23447 times)
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2019, 10:00:23 AM »

Poll Results:
Noir-5 votes
Bilis-5 votes
Markus-4 votes

UPDATE: Added Noir and Bilis

Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2019, 06:26:53 AM »

UPDATE: Added Pachinko's Styles A, B1 & B2, Flipdeck

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2019, 07:46:43 AM »

He's nice! I like how you did his suit like a real one. Grin

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2019, 12:05:25 PM »

He's nice! I like how you did his suit like a real one. Grin
Thank you!

Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2019, 09:10:33 AM »

UPDATE: Added Cosmo, Small changes on Summer

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2019, 10:08:33 AM »

Looks like Cosmo and Reilly are relatives. Smiley

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2019, 10:15:01 AM »

Looks like Cosmo and Reilly are relatives. Smiley
Yes, they are siblings.

Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2019, 09:06:34 AM »

UPDATE: Added Reilly's Flipdeck and a Fan Art featuring Marvin (credits to Ninja Monkey)

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2019, 09:39:02 AM »

Nice! Smiley

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2019, 09:40:15 AM »

Nice! Smiley
Thanks!  Wink

Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2019, 08:19:26 AM »

UPDATE: Added Sam and Coby

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2019, 08:58:50 AM »

I like Coby's Style B1 Cheesy

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2019, 03:26:46 AM »

I like Coby's Style B1 Cheesy
Thank you!

the last question was asked 16 days ago; anyone here wants to ask anything?

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Happy New Year, 2021!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2019, 03:28:18 AM »

Haylee, favorite hobby? Smiley

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2019, 03:35:22 AM »

Haylee: I like listening to music and collecting vinyl records!

UPDATE: Added Phoenix's Flipdeck
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 05:32:14 AM by Nίκοs » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.