Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Road To All Gold Customers  (Read 911 times)
KylesRandomContent
Trainee

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2018, 03:29:21 PM »

It took me forever, but I've finally gotten all gold customers in Papa's Pancakeria To Go! It's kinda hard to do this in the new games because your only guaranteed 2 non-gold customers per day (the other slots will go to closers, customers who like holidays, and customers who like specials, whether thier gold or not). I was kinda disappointed that there wasn't any reward for getting everyone gold. I wasn't expecting a sticker or anything but I think that a rare prize should be given to the player once they get all gold customers (kinda like the rare prizes for completing mini-games and specials). I just hope they'll add something like that in Papa's Wingeria To Go! because I'll most likely try to get all gold customers there, too.

But with all that aside, this game was fun and I look forward to the next game!

I posted a video showing my complete parade on my channel, Kyle's Random Content (please subscribe if you like the video)!

DominoDeville
Do Y'all Hear Sumn?
Restaurant Star

Donuteria To Go! King!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 09:47:59 PM »

It took me forever, but I've finally gotten all gold customers in Papa's Pancakeria To Go! It's kinda hard to do this in the new games because your only guaranteed 2 non-gold customers per day (the other slots will go to closers, customers who like holidays, and customers who like specials, whether thier gold or not). I was kinda disappointed that there wasn't any reward for getting everyone gold. I wasn't expecting a sticker or anything but I think that a rare prize should be given to the player once they get all gold customers (kinda like the rare prizes for completing mini-games and specials). I just hope they'll add something like that in Papa's Wingeria To Go! because I'll most likely try to get all gold customers there, too.

But with all that aside, this game was fun and I look forward to the next game!

I posted a video showing my complete parade on my channel, Kyle's Random Content (please subscribe if you like the video)!

This is why I'm using customer coupons right now for Hot Doggeria HD since I have like 21 more customers for gold.

#FliplineFacebookersNeedJesus

#RIPHDGames 2012-2019
KylesRandomContent
Trainee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 05:17:27 PM »

Yeah, I know. I used coupons, too. Unfortunately, the coupons will sometimes take up one of your two "non-gold" slots. I hope Flipline Studios gives us the option to not have any specials on (after you complete all the specials of course).
Poisoncrene
u serious?
Restaurant Legend

Summertime, and the livin's easy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 05:55:41 PM »

Yeah, I know. I used coupons, too. Unfortunately, the coupons will sometimes take up one of your two "non-gold" slots. I hope Flipline Studios gives us the option to not have any specials on (after you complete all the specials of course).
You can remove the specials of your restaurant. Just click at "no". (Show outside)

2nd January - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
1st February - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
16th February - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
sailormoonfan17
moon prism power make up
Restaurant Star

watch out for me

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 09:05:00 AM »

You can remove the specials of your restaurant. Just click at "no". (Show outside)

that only halves the number of customers ordering specials, convinient but you cannot turn it off completley

all you need is love
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.