Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 8 (38.1%)
Ode and Trent - 9 (42.9%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (9.5%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (9.5%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 30876 times)
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2019, 11:30:06 AM »

Martin: Well, I love competing and meeting new people. I am not sure if I can win this round, but if not, never mind because you learn from mistakes so I will try to do my best
Amber Inferno: Well, we actually have nearly a tie at this point, so anything can still happen. Never lose hope!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

PRiSM
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2019, 12:40:57 PM »

(Luke might not be able to answer b.c JEBZ are gone for a week)
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2019, 12:42:21 PM »

(Luke might not be able to answer b.c JEBZ are gone for a week)
(Good to know.)

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2019, 03:37:33 PM »

Amber Inferno: Time for another Interview Question! Today's question will be the first one from the Question Box! Let's see... This question is from Salt, who asks: What do you want people to see in you?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2019, 03:51:58 PM »

Bridget: I want people to see who I am beyond the normal airheaded cheerleader stereotype. I’m no party girl, I’m pretty down-to-earth, and I’m probably the only cheerleader on the squad who truly wants to support Burgerburgh High. I just hope people will like me for who I am.

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2019, 04:43:20 PM »

Amber Inferno: Time for another Interview Question! Today's question will be the first one from the Question Box! Let's see... This question is from Salt, who asks: What do you want people to see in you?

Raven: I don't really care that much in what people think of me, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter anyway. But if there is something I want people to see in me is that I'm not the kind of girl who just gives up so easily when it comes to reach goals. If I want to get something, I'm no going to stop trying until I get it.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2019, 06:07:54 PM »

Bridget: Oh no, I'm tied! Good luck, Raven!

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2019, 06:18:04 PM »

Raven: Good luck to you too I guess... you are quite a good opponent after all, Bridget.

(If I were you Bridget, I would be flattered, Raven doesn't always compliment someone like that)

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2019, 06:20:42 PM »

Raven: Good luck to you too I guess... you are quite a good opponent after all, Bridget.

(If I were you Bridget, I would be flattered, Raven doesn't always compliment someone like that)
Bridget: Thanks! Aw, you're the best, Raven. Smiley

Positivity Corner:

-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2019, 06:50:12 PM »

Bridget: Thanks! Aw, you're the best, Raven. Smiley

Raven: Yeah, yeah, I know. Just don't get too cheesy on me, okay?

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2019, 06:52:20 PM »

Raven: Yeah, yeah, I know. Just don't get too cheesy on me, okay?
Bridget: *cough cough* Sorry! Haha..

Positivity Corner:

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2019, 03:02:11 PM »

Amber Inferno: Time for a new question! Today's question is from... *reads note* Also from Salt, since nobody else submitted any questions yet. The Question Box is still open, people! I want more questions! (note: see first post for details)

Amber Inferno: The Interview Question for today is: Why do you deserve to win this tournament?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:14:45 PM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2019, 05:03:22 PM »

Bridget: I'm sure I'm not the most deserving of winning this tournament, but I do hope that I get far. As for why I deserve it, I'd say it's because I entered this tournament for a good cause: to raise publicity for BB High.

Positivity Corner:

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2019, 09:50:42 PM »

Luke: The reason why I am entering this tournament to have fun and meet other people.
And for the question, "What do you want people to see in you?" I want people to see how smart I am.
And for the question, "Why do you deserve to win this tournament?" I want to win because I just want to win.

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2019, 09:19:33 AM »

Amber Inferno: Time for a new question! Today's question is from... *reads note* Also from Salt, since nobody else submitted any questions yet. The Question Box is still open, people! I want more questions! (note: see first post for details)

Amber Inferno: The Interview Question for today is: Why do you deserve to win this tournament?

Raven: I think I deserve to win because that's why I came in the first place, with the goal of winning the championship of a superhero. But just in case I don't win, Bridget has my total support.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.