Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 4 (33.3%)
Ode and Trent - 4 (33.3%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (16.7%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 13333 times)
Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: June 08, 2019, 12:54:37 AM »

Owen: Those are my challenges Sleepy

Tiny Challenge:
Opposite:
Upside Down Challenge:

Owen: I only need 3 challenges to win so since I am sure that I'll win 'em all, I didn't bother to do the others Smirk

((I had no inspiration tbh))

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2019, 06:44:04 AM »

Amber Inferno: Seems like everyone has sent in their challenges! I'll take a while to judge them, but in the meantime, this is your opportunity to try and get just a few more votes! Good luck!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 12, 2019, 01:04:08 PM »

Amber Inferno: You're probably all waiting for the challenge results, so let's get to it!

For the first one, the Movie Scene Challenge, I've got to hand it to Ode. It's a really well-known scene, and executed superbly. As for Daniel's entry, if it wasn't labeled, I wouldn't've recognized it. Sorry Daniel, this one goes to Ode!

Then there's the Epic Fail Challenge, where Ode seems to have misunderstood the objective a bit! It's the Epic Fail Challenge, Ode, not the Epic Fall Challenge! Daniel, on the other hand, has done much better on this one, sending in a beautiful picture of him failing to rollerskate. Your fail is a win!
Wait, so Ode has failed at failing, and failed the challenge because of that. And Daniel succeeded at failing, meaning he did not fail, meaning he failed the best and won. This is so confusing!

Next is the Tiny Challenge, in which everyone participated! I'll get started by saying all of these entries are really great. Just because you don't win this one doesn't mean your entry isn't good. So... let's get started! Raven, your entry is pretty good, but it looks a whole lot like the entries from the previous Tiny Challenge, I'm sorry. Daniel, great idea to get on top of a basketball hoop, but you're just sort of... standing there. Ode, again, really creative, but I've got to give the points to Owen, who actually played a game on his DS while being tiny. Congratulations!

Then we get to the Upside Down Challenge, which, again, everyone participated in. I'll try to keep it brief. Owen, I love the effort you made, but you're not going to be able to throw that ball while standing on your hands. Raven, great idea, but you have to actually do it, not just think about it. Daniel, that position looks like it could break your neck. Stay safe. Ode, brilliant! You won three L's, indeed! And your prize is an extra vote!

And last but not least, the Opposite Challenge. Ode, let me get this straight. According to your challenge entry, you think the earth is... NOT beautiful? What's up with that? Daniel, nicely done, but I can really see that you aren't comfortable with it, which sort of breaks the illusion. Owen, great picture, but I don't really see how fishing is the opposite of video games. Raven, you really nailed it with this one! It's so well done, and so clearly the exact opposite of your very serious personality! Congratulations!

So, the final score for this round is...

Ode: 5 votes and 2 challenges = 7 votes total
Daniel: 4 votes and 1 challenge = 5 votes total
Raven: 6 votes and 1 challenge = 7 votes total
Owen: 3 votes and 1 challenge = 4 votes total

That means Ode and Raven won, and proceed to the semifinals! Congratulations!

However, it also means that we're going to have to say goodbye to Daniel and Owen... If you have any last things to say to the audience, feel free!

Hmm, the two gamers... Maybe you two can go play some video games together some time?

I'll be back soon with the next round!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Tamatim
Tomato Man
Restaurant Master

Here Tomato Goes Again!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 12, 2019, 01:45:37 PM »

Daniel: I'd like to say that surely I want to try gamin' with Owen once! G'job Ode, even though your win's definitely predictable. Smiley Also, g'job on hostin' this Amber. This tournament rocks! 8)

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Would you like to order at my Cheeseria?:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=18580.0

Check my Fan Character Topic (Answers with PLP!):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.0

Here's my latest and first comic:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47094.0

And feel free to ask me a question!:
 http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45994.0
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Time for some cookin'!

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 14, 2019, 03:28:53 PM »

gamer moment

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
JEBZ Komics [Nov 05 03:16 PM]:   Brother E: Church just came on today, TCOMIB.
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 17, 2019, 11:46:41 PM »

Amber Inferno: The next division finals are here! Who will win them?

Once again, I'm going to provide you with a list of challenges, some of which have appeared before in other divisions. Do as many as you want! There's no penalty for losing them!

But first, give me a round of applause for the next four division finalists!

Atomic Sauce Division:

Bentley by Speedo vs Alicia by MintGold

Awesome Sauce Division:

Ming by Gato vs Trent by Speedo

Amber Inferno: The challenges for this round will be:
- Extreme Candy Eating Challenge: Take a picture of yourself eating candy in an extreme way.
- Perspective Illusion Challenge: Take a trick photo where the perspective makes it look like you're doing something impossible. (forced perspective)
- Picture Retake Challenge: Recreate an old picture of yourself. (submit both the old and the new picture)
- Snackimal Challenge: Go to Munchmore and take a creative picture with a Snackimal.
- Holiday Picture Challenge: Send in a picture of yourself on holiday.
Good luck!

Amber Inferno: Once again, all of the challenge results will be listed below.

Challenge Log:
Bentley: 0
Alicia: 0
Ming: 0
Trent: 0

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 19, 2019, 10:53:49 AM »

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Time for some cookin'!

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 23, 2019, 05:29:57 PM »

Alicia Trent

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
JEBZ Komics [Nov 05 03:16 PM]:   Brother E: Church just came on today, TCOMIB.
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 24, 2019, 05:11:40 AM »

Amber Inferno: O...kay, I guess nobody is going to participate in this round's challenges. That's... fine. I guess determining the winner is now just a matter of adding up the votes. So... let's do that!

Bentley: 2 votes.
Alicia: 9 votes.
Ming: 4 votes.
Trent: 7 votes.

This means that Alicia and Trent have moved on to the semifinals! Congratulations!

It also means that we unfortunately have to say goodbye to Bentley and Ming, two great participants who did their best on this tournament. Bentley, Ming, if there's anything left you'd like to say, feel free to do so.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Luminary of the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 24, 2019, 09:24:40 AM »

(I didn't make the scenes for it because I haven't had time to)
Bentley: Didn't expect to make it further than this, but thanks for keeping in in this far I guess. See ya round.

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 30, 2019, 02:16:48 AM »

Amber Inferno: It's time for the semifinals!

Ode by Speedo vs Raven by -YellowPenguins-

Alicia by MintGold vs Trent by Speedo

Amber Inferno: Since nobody did the challenges last round, I'll make those also the challenges for this round. And why not, I'll throw in the challenges for the other division finals as well. As a reminder, they are:
- Extreme Candy Eating Challenge: Take a picture of yourself eating candy in an extreme way.
- Perspective Illusion Challenge: Take a trick photo where the perspective makes it look like you're doing something impossible. (forced perspective)
- Picture Retake Challenge: Recreate an old picture of yourself. (submit both the old and the new picture)
- Snackimal Challenge: Go to Munchmore and take a creative picture with a Snackimal.
- Holiday Picture Challenge: Send in a picture of yourself on holiday.
- Movie Scene Challenge: Reenact a movie scene of your choice
- Epic Fail Challenge: Take a picture of yourself or others failing epically.
- Tiny Challenge: Using the shrinking potion I'll give you, take a picture of yourself as a tiny person.
- Upside Down Challenge: Take a picture of yourself doing something while being upside-down.
- Opposite Challenge: Take a picture that's opposite to how you are in every way.

Amber Inferno: I know this is a lot of challenges, so don't be ashamed if you can't do them all. You're free to do as many or as few as you like! Oh, one more thing, though. I know you have all done at least some of these challenges before, but please don't just submit the same picture as last time, alright?

Challenge Log:
Ode: 0
Raven: 0
Alicia: 0
Trent: 0

Extreme Candy Eating Challenge:

Snackimal Challenge:

Picture Retake Challenge:

« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:15:50 PM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Emerald
The Tea Queen
Restaurant Star

mood

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 01, 2019, 10:44:34 PM »

Alicia: Sorry for not keeping up with this  Laugh

Here's some of the scenes, I may try to do the others later:

Extreme Candy Eating Challenge:

Running from Kandi while eating candy is as extreme as extreme gets.

Snackimal Challenge:

I found some strange waffle snackimal and tried to get a photo with it.

Picture Retake Challenge:

My first day at Porterhouse Ranch.

Sorry that my opinion offended you, you should hear the ones i keep to myself.
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 03, 2019, 12:28:28 PM »

Amber Inferno: Anyone else going to do the challenges? If you pick one nobody else does, it's an automatic win!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.