Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 4 (30.8%)
Ode and Trent - 5 (38.5%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (15.4%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 14161 times)
Espeon
FC Maker
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2018, 07:22:50 PM »

May I submit these two alongside Alicia to increase my chances?

Aiyla:
Spoiler:

Avery:
Spoiler:

Profile Pics:
November 22 - Deano (Portrait)
December 12 - Espeon Gen 3 Sprite
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2018, 08:53:42 AM »

May I submit these two alongside Alicia to increase my chances?

Aiyla:
Spoiler:

Avery:
Spoiler:

Okay, they're added!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2018, 11:52:31 AM »

Brother Z: Here's Jason and Luke's picture!  Cheesy

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2018, 02:05:10 PM »

Brother Z: Here's Jason and Luke's picture!  Cheesy

Thanks! Now I can begin the selection process...

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2018, 02:07:31 PM »

Thanks! Now I can begin the selection process...
Awesome! Can’t wait.

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2018, 02:07:50 PM »

Awesome! Can’t wait.
Me too... Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2018, 05:53:01 AM »

The first match of the tournament is here!

Sam by Gato vs Ode by Speedo3539

Paul by -YellowPenguins- vs Marvin by Nίκοs

That means... Interview Time!

Amber Inferno: I will be asking one question per day to the people in the current round, not counting follow-up questions. You don't have to answer, but if you do, it might win you some votes! Rounds last a week, or until there is a winner. All of this round's questions and answers will be added in this post.

Interview Transcripts:
Amber Inferno: Sam, Ode, Paul and Marvin, what was the reason you entered in this tournament?

Sam: I entered this tournament because flying through the city once transformed as SMagic I saw a really big announcement about a really hot girl (Don't take out of context please Embarrassed) that was going to run this competition, in my mind passed the idea of, maybe this is a secret code for super heros to stick together about a global danger or something, so I took off my magical powers and I entered with my civilian form... And I'm still waiting for you to reveal the plan, lava girl

Amber Inferno: Well... Umm... Sorry to disappoint you, but this tournament is just a tournament... But I'll be sure to contact you if there ever is a global danger!

Ode: Hey, Amber! I wanted to join this tournament to meet new people. This is the first time I’m able to have this kind of opportunity, where I get to see my competition’s personality. And who knows? I may become famous along the way!

Amber Inferno: You may indeed! And new experiences are always fun, aren't they? I'm excited to find out what you'll think of my tournament!

Paul: So, I entered the tournament because one day, out of nowhere, my best friend told me and my girlfriend about this "competition" hosted by a superhero, that it would be a good experience for us, we could meet some new people and just have fun! (But I seriously doubt Raven will be that friendly, she usually gets really competitive at things like this). So we all agreed and here we are.

Amber Inferno: Sounds like you brought a whole group of people with you! You do know there can only be one winner, right? Don't worry, you won't have to compete against each other until at least the semifinals.

Marvin: Well, I always wanted to enter tournament in order to test myself. To see how far I can go. I chose to participate in this specific one, 'cause it's unique; it differs from the other as you have to be intereviewed during it, consequently, I can test my orator skills. Moreover, I like visiting new places and meeting new people... That's it... I think... Vote Marvin in Wild Onion Sauce Division!

Amber Inferno: It's always nice to get to know your own limits, see how far you can go. You might find it's a lot further than you expect!

Amber Inferno: Time for another Interview Question! Today's question is: Do you think you'll win?

Ode: I hope I’m not being too optimistic when I say that I have a pretty good chance of winning. After all, I’ve never been eliminated in any tournament yet, and I have won a tournament before. But there are a lot of people here, so who can tell?

Amber Inferno: Oh, that's right, you have won a tournament before! I remember now! Mine is really different from other tournaments, though, so anything can happen. Who knows?

Paul: Maybe? I mean, it would be cool and all that but you never know what will happen. Then again, this is more for fun than anything.

Amber Inferno: That's right! The most important thing is to have fun! What does any of it matter, really, anyway?

Marvin: Hmm... I don't think so. I have met all my opponents and some of 'em seem to be very strong. Furthermore, plenty of guys have fans, that would vote 'em. But, you never know... Right?

Amber Inferno: That's right, you never know! Who knows, you might make it a lot further than you think!

Amber Inferno: Oh, I almost forgot! I am so sorry I'm late, everyone! Time for a new question!

Amber Inferno: Today's question is: Why should people vote for you?

Ode: Oh wow, I'm never good at answering these questions... I guess I have a nice personality and I'm sort-of pretty, and I'd say those are two pretty big factors for audience favor.

Amber Inferno: To be fair, it is kind of a hard question. But I think you have a really good answer for it!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 12:33:15 PM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2018, 06:07:12 AM »

Great! Shocked I love how did you do the brackets and cropping. Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2018, 10:02:37 AM »

Sam: I entered this tournament because flying through the city once transformed as SMagic I saw a really big announcement about a really hot girl (Don't take out of context please  Embarrassed) that was going to run this competition, in my mind passed the idea of, maybe this is a secret code for super heros to stick together about a global dagner or something, so I took off my magical powers and I entered with my civilian form... And I'm still waiting for you to reveal the plan, lava girl

Long Signature:
The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Survivor 37: Gabby, Lyrsa & Natalie
Hopefully one of them makes it

Please vote ;-;
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/cauxfb0xcam
-BluePenguins-
Pingüino de colores
Restaurant Legend

I'm Yui Hood y'all!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2018, 10:22:03 AM »

Paul: So, I entered the tournament because one day, out of nowhere, my best friend told me and my girlfriend about this "competition" hosted by a superhero, that it would be a good experience for us, we could meet some new people and just have fun! (But I seriously doubt Raven will be that friendly, she usually gets really competitive at things like this). So we all agreed and here we are.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 10:36:44 AM by -YellowPenguins- » Logged

Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2018, 10:32:55 AM »

Ode: Hey, Amber! I wanted to join this tournament to meet new people. This is the first time I’m able to have this kind of opportunity, where I get to see my competition’s personality. And who knows? I may become famous along the way!

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
Jupitore
aka Poison
Restaurant Legend

2020 is coming...

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2018, 10:44:16 AM »

I voted Ode and Paul

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2018, 11:44:56 AM »

Brother Z: Voted Sam and Paul! Smiley

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2018, 03:36:44 PM »

Sam: I entered this tournament because flying through the city once transformed as SMagic I saw a really big announcement about a really hot girl (Don't take out of context please  Embarrassed) that was going to run this competition, in my mind passed the idea of, maybe this is a secret code for super heros to stick together about a global dagner or something, so I took off my magical powers and I entered with my civilian form... And I'm still waiting for you to reveal the plan, lava girl

Amber Inferno: Well... Umm... Sorry to disappoint you, but this tournament is just a tournament... But I'll be sure to contact you if there ever is a global danger!

Amber Inferno: You may indeed! And new experiences are always fun, aren't they? I'm excited to find out what you'll think of my tournament!

Amber Inferno: Sounds like you brought a whole group of people with you! You do know there can only be one winner, right? Don't worry, you won't have to compete against each other until at least the semifinals.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2018, 11:10:29 PM »

Marvin: Well, I always wanted to enter tournament in order to test myself. To see how far I can go. I chose to participate in this specific one, 'cause it's unique; it differs from the other as you have to be intereviewed during it, consequently, I can test my orator skills. Moreover, I like visiting new places and meeting new people... That's it... I think... Vote Marvin in Wild Onion Sauce Division! Nice brackets btw

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.