Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 8 (38.1%)
Ode and Trent - 9 (42.9%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (9.5%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (9.5%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 31847 times)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2018, 05:37:02 PM »

Heather: Just to have fun! I don't know if I will win or not, but this seemed like a fun thing to do, so I entered. But it will be nice to meet other people! Cheery

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2018, 01:07:40 AM »

Marvin managed to win round one! Thanks everyone who voted him!

btw I voted Heather and Daniel.

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2018, 01:34:55 AM »

Heather: Just to have fun! I don't know if I will win or not, but this seemed like a fun thing to do, so I entered. But it will be nice to meet other people! Cheery

Amber Inferno: Well, I hope you have fun in my tournament, then! That's what it's all about!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2018, 11:19:07 AM »

Amber Inferno: Because of New Year, today's interview question will be a few hours earlier than yesterday! Today's interview question is: Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Been a while since I changed the avatar, huh?

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2018, 11:23:31 AM »

Daniel: Well, of course. I want to have more time with family and friends, and I plan to improve more on skating. Hope you all are having a Happy New Year! 8)

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
My Topics:
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2018, 11:27:32 AM »

Daniel: Well, of course. I want to have more time with family and friends, and I plan to improve more on skating. Hope you all are having a Happy New Year! 8)
Amber Inferno: Thank you! A Happy New Year to you too!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2018, 02:22:07 PM »

Heather: No, not really. Just going to practice more in tennis, gymnastics, and golf. Cheery

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2018, 06:12:57 PM »

Heather: No, not really. Just going to practice more in tennis, gymnastics, and golf. Cheery
Amber Inferno: Wow! You are into a lot of different sports!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2018, 06:16:06 PM »

Heather: Yes, I like lots of sports. I'm even good at chess! Wink

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2019, 03:29:47 PM »

Amber Inferno: Time for another interview question! Today's question is: What is the worst mistake you have ever made?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2019, 04:48:24 PM »

Heather: One time when I was in a gymnastic tournament, I was doing flips on the balancing beam and fell off, right in front of the judges! Exasperated
But I got back on and finished. I didn't finish first though, I finished third. Embarrassed

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2019, 05:35:31 PM »

Heather: One time when I was in a gymnastic tournament, I was doing flips on the balancing beam and fell off, right in front of the judges! Exasperated
But I got back on and finished. I didn't finish first though, I finished third. Embarrassed
Amber Inferno: Ouch! That must've been embarrassing!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

WeAliveira
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2019, 06:54:55 PM »

Amber Inferno: Time for another interview question! Today's question is: What is the worst mistake you have ever made?
Stevenson:Well in one day i taked the other person board and that was so embarasing and other day i was doing the teaching and i forgot to protect and i falled and i think is obvious what happened  Exasperated
WeAliveira
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2019, 06:57:41 PM »

Amber Inferno: Let's start with the same question I asked the others. Helen, Heather, Daniel and Stevenson, what was the reason you entered in this tournament?
Stevenson:For meet people to do new friends and hope i view one of my students  Smiley
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Been a while since I changed the avatar, huh?

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2019, 03:49:41 AM »

Daniel: It was when I tried to skate in home, while playing video games. You can imagine what happened then. Embarrassed

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
My Topics:
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.