Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 4 (30.8%)
Ode and Trent - 5 (38.5%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (15.4%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 13848 times)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2019, 01:21:07 AM »

Daniel: I'd choose to be super strong, it may help people, and it's fun as well! 8)
Amber Inferno: Yes! About as much fun as being able to set things on fire, like me!

Helen: Controlling time.
Amber Inferno: Interesting... Why time?

Stevenson:Mmmm... idk i think be freeze things i think it could be good and functional
Professor Sub-Zero: THAT'S RIGHT!
Amber Inferno: Hey! This is MY tournament!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 03:15:50 AM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2019, 03:07:37 PM »

Amber Inferno: Time for another interview question! Today's question is: What would your perfect day be like?

Amber Inferno: I also have a few announcements to make. First of all, this round has been dragging on for way longer than expected, so everyone who sees this and has not voted yet, please vote as soon as possible! I can start the next round as soon as 15 people have voted! 

Amber Inferno: Secondly, I'm running out of ideas for questions, so I'm asking you for help. Hold on a sec! *runs off stage and comes back carrying a cardboard box with a question mark on it* There. If you have a question you'd like me to ask the participants, put a note in the box with your name and your question, and maybe I'll ask it! (Note: send questions via PM.)

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

WeAliveira
I'm Back YAY!
Burger Flipper

Good Luck In KCP To All

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2019, 03:11:54 PM »

Amber Inferno: Time for another interview question! Today's question is: What would your perfect day be like?

Amber Inferno: I also have a few announcements to make. First of all, this round has been dragging on for way longer than expected, so everyone who sees this and has not voted yet, please vote as soon as possible! I can start the next round as soon as 15 people have voted! 

Amber Inferno: Secondly, I'm running out of ideas for questions, so I'm asking you for help. Hold on a sec! *runs off stage and comes back carrying a cardboard box with a question mark on it* There. If you have a question you'd like me to ask the participants, put a note in the box with your name and your question, and maybe I'll ask it! (Note: send questions via PM.)

Stevenson:Well view Professor Sub-Zero ''i am a fan  Smiley'' and do a mision with he

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2019, 03:20:17 PM »

Stevenson:Well view Professor Sub-Zero ''i am a fan  Smiley'' and do a mision with he
Professor Sub-Zero: Really? Thanks for the compliment!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2019, 03:24:57 PM »

Amber Inferno: Interesting... Why time?
Helen: My work is super busy. I'd like to be able to get it done like *snaps fingers* that.

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2019, 03:39:33 PM »

Daniel: My perfect day would be when having a nice nap at the beach, maybe some fresh Hyper Green, and a surfboard. Only thinking of that makes me happy! Cheesy

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Soup Mia
I am the egg man
Restaurant Legend

Colts Snom

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2019, 03:50:22 PM »

Helen: A day off... *sigh*

The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
Juliana: It doesn’t matter if no one else believes in you. You only need one, and that’s yourself. #JuliStrong
Join the forum Discord! https://discord.gg/RHNdcbg
Jupitore
aka Poison
Restaurant Legend

2020 is coming...

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2019, 03:51:15 PM »

When will you post the next round?

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2019, 01:14:15 PM »

Daniel: My perfect day would be when having a nice nap at the beach, maybe some fresh Hyper Green, and a surfboard. Only thinking of that makes me happy! Cheesy
Amber Inferno: That sounds lovely!
Helen: A day off... *sigh*
Amber Inferno: I know how you feel. There always seems to be more still to do, isn't there?
When will you post the next round?
Amber Inferno: I'm starting to think maybe having a threshold of 15 votes wasn't such a good idea, after all. From now on, I'll just start the next round whenever I think the round has gone on long enough. I'll probably post the next round later today.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2019, 09:30:59 AM »

Amber Inferno: So sorry, but the next round will have to wait a little longer. I'm having trouble with the bracket, and things are just not going as smoothly as I thought they would. I locked the voting so that I won't have to change the bracket again. Congratulations to Heather and Daniel for making it to the next round!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2019, 12:01:27 PM »

Amber Inferno: Actually, forget what I said earlier. Here's the next round!

Bridget by Speedo3539 vs Raven by -YellowPenguins-

Martin by John Johns vs Luke by JEBZ Komics

That means... Interview Time!

Amber Inferno: Once again, all of this round's questions and answers will be added in this post.

Interview Transcripts:
Amber Inferno: Once again, let's start with my standard opening question: Bridget, Raven, Martin and Luke, what was the reason you entered in this tournament?

Bridget: Actually, it wasn't my idea at first. It was my boyfriend CJ's idea. He says that I'd go far in this tournament, although I don't entirely believe him, haha! But yeah, being a part of this tournament gives me an opportunity to promote the best high school to ever exist: Burgerburgh High. Goooo Dumplings! But if I can get a little personal, I've always wanted to join a tournament like this. And, this is the one chance I've gotten where people can judge me for who I am, and not for what I look like. So, thank you Amber for giving me a spot in this tournament, and wish me luck!

Amber Inferno: Well, good luck then!

Raven: To be honest, I wasn't really into the tournament thing at first, but then my friend Chris told me to convince that this "would be a good experience for us" and that I could even win the tournament. Don't tell him that I told you this but I'm here more for the winning part rather than the experience. What can I say, I was born to compete only to win I guess.

Amber Inferno: Don't worry, I won't tell him. There's nothing wrong with a little competitive spirit!

Martin: Well, I love competing and meeting new people. I am not sure if I can win this round, but if not, never mind because you learn from mistakes so I will try to do my best.

Amber Inferno: Well, we actually have nearly a tie at this point, so anything can still happen. Never lose hope!

Luke: The reason why I am entering this tournament to have fun and meet other people.

Amber Inferno: Time for another Interview Question! Today's question will be the first one from the Question Box! Let's see... This question is from Salt, who asks: What do you want people to see in you?

Raven: I don't really care that much in what people think of me, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter anyway. But if there is something I want people to see in me is that I'm not the kind of girl who just gives up so easily when it comes to reach goals. If I want to get something, I'm no going to stop trying until I get it.

Bridget: I want people to see who I am beyond the normal airheaded cheerleader stereotype. I’m no party girl, I’m pretty down-to-earth, and I’m probably the only cheerleader on the squad who truly wants to support Burgerburgh High. I just hope people will like me for who I am.

Luke: I want people to see how smart I am.

Bridget: Oh no, I'm tied! Good luck, Raven!

Raven: Good luck to you too I guess... you are quite a good opponent after all, Bridget.

Bridget: Thanks! Aw, you're the best, Raven. Smiley

Raven: Yeah, yeah, I know. Just don't get too cheesy on me, okay?

Bridget: *cough cough* Sorry! Haha..

Amber Inferno: Time for a new question! Today's question is from... *reads note* Also from Salt, since nobody else submitted any questions yet. The Question Box is still open, people! I want more questions! (note: see first post for details)

Amber Inferno: The Interview Question for today is: Why do you deserve to win this tournament?

Bridget: I'm sure I'm not the most deserving of winning this tournament, but I do hope that I get far. As for why I deserve it, I'd say it's because I entered this tournament for a good cause: to raise publicity for BB High.

Luke: I want to win because I just want to win.

Raven: I think I deserve to win because that's why I came in the first place, with the goal of winning the championship of a superhero. But just in case I don't win, Bridget has my total support.

Amber Inferno: Unbelieveable! For the first time in the history of this tournament, we have a tie! All four contestants have recieved the exact same number of votes! That probably means it's time for another Interview Question! In case you were wondering, I came up with this one myself, because the Question Box is still very empty.        
The question for today is: What, according to you, matters most in life?

Bridget: As cheesy as it may sound, love is most important to me. Everybody needs and deserves it, but not everyone receives it, which I think is pretty messed up.

Raven: You know, I'm not the kind of person who really thinks about this in a daily basis so I don't really know what to answer. I guess I have to say success.

Luke: Food, family, clothing, toys, and friends.  Smiley

Joey: Hello! I know I'm not a contestant, but just wanting to see how the tournament is going.
Wow! It's a tie!

Amber Inferno: There's still a tie, people! I can't move the tournament on if there's a tie! Go vote if you haven't already! Or else this round will take forever! FOREVER!!!
*hyperventilating in panic*

*backstage*
Amber Inferno: *huff puff* Okay. Okay. Everything is okay. Pull yourself together, Amber. Everything is okay. There's just a tie. On an already overlong round. Everything is okay. Someone is going to vote, and then there's not going to be a tie anymore. Everything is okay.

*on stage again*
Amber Inferno: Looks like it's time for another Interview Question! Today's question is... *voice trailing off*
Amber Inferno: I'm sorry, I guess I'm not really myself today. Let me try again. The Interview Question for today is... Oh no, I've forgotten what it actually is! One second... Where has that piece of paper gone off to? I'm so sorry everyone! I'm usually much better prepared! Ah, here it is! Today's question is from Salt, again, and it is one of the last ones I have, so everyone submit lots of questions! The Question Box is still open! Where was I? Oh, right, the question. To be or not to be, that is the question. Wait, that's not right. The question is: Have you had any luck with other tournaments in the past?

Bridget: Unfortunately, I've only been entered in one tournament, Speedo's FC Tournament Season 1, but I was eliminated on my first round. But honestly, I kind of expected it because Dakota's so much more prettier than I am. Nervous

Amber Inferno: That's unfortunate. But this tournament is not just about looks, so you might have a better chance of winning this one!

b]Raven:[/b] I was in Yellow's tournament but I lost in my first round against to the horror movie freak, also known as Laurie. Seriously, I don't see what people saw in her, she's not even that pretty and her fashion style sucks.

Amber Inferno: That's... not very nice. Maybe this tournament will go better, and then you won't have to insult people over it.

Luke: Um, not really.  Depressed

Amber Inferno: So... the tie's still there. And the Question Box is as empty as it's ever been. Of course. Well, time for another Interview Question, I guess... If you were a billionaire, what would you buy? *yawn* I'm sorry, I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I keep worrying about the tie, and what I should do about it. So... tired... and... stressed out...  Dizzy

Luke: I would buy a house, a car, food, clothes, furniture, and toys.

Amber Inferno: Bridget has just asked me to remove her vote, so that the tournament can move on. This means that she won't go on to the next round, and she has told me she is fine with that. I am SO glad that tie has finally been resolved! Expect the next round to start soon! Oh, and before I forget it, congratulations Luke and Raven for making it through this round!

Luke: Yay! I made it!  Hooray
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:17:12 PM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2019, 12:03:56 PM »

Amber Inferno: Once again, let's start with my standard opening question: Bridget, Raven, Martin and Luke, what was the reason you entered in this tournament?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Jupitore
aka Poison
Restaurant Legend

2020 is coming...

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2019, 12:05:11 PM »

Restart the poll

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2019, 12:17:26 PM »

Restart the poll
Amber Inferno: I just did!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2019, 12:46:38 PM »

Oof I’m the only person who voted for Bridget
I’ll answer the interview question tonight, I’m busy at the moment.

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.