Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 8 (38.1%)
Ode and Trent - 9 (42.9%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (9.5%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (9.5%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 30738 times)
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2019, 02:33:22 PM »

Amber Inferno: Unbelieveable! For the first time in the history of this tournament, we have a tie! All four contestants have recieved the exact same number of votes! That probably means it's time for another Interview Question! In case you were wondering, I came up with this one myself, because the Question Box is still very empty.        
The question for today is: What, according to you, matters most in life?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:21:38 PM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2019, 02:49:26 PM »

Bridget: As cheesy as it may sound, love is most important to me. Everybody needs and deserves it, but not everyone receives it, which I think is pretty messed up.

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: How much better to get wisdom than gold!
To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver. (Proverbs 16:16, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Papa Louie is deliverin' pizza!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2019, 09:45:56 PM »

Joey: Hello! I know I'm not a contestant, but just wanting to see how the tournament is going.
Wow! It's a tie!

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 10, 2019, 03:08:08 PM »

Amber Inferno: There's still a tie, people! I can't move the tournament on if there's a tie! Go vote if you haven't already! Or else this round will take forever! FOREVER!!!
*hyperventilating in panic*

*backstage*
Amber Inferno: *huff puff* Okay. Okay. Everything is okay. Pull yourself together, Amber. Everything is okay. There's just a tie. On an already overlong round. Everything is okay. Someone is going to vote, and then there's not going to be a tie anymore. Everything is okay.

*on stage again*
Amber Inferno: Looks like it's time for another Interview Question! Today's question is... *voice trailing off*
Amber Inferno: I'm sorry, I guess I'm not really myself today. Let me try again. The Interview Question for today is... Oh no, I've forgotten what it actually is! One second... Where has that piece of paper gone off to? I'm so sorry everyone! I'm usually much better prepared! Ah, here it is! Today's question is from Salt, again, and it is one of the last ones I have, so everyone submit lots of questions! The Question Box is still open! Where was I? Oh, right, the question. To be or not to be, that is the question. Wait, that's not right. The question is: Have you had any luck with other tournaments in the past?

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 10, 2019, 03:12:21 PM »

Bridget: Unfortunately, I've only been entered in one tournament, Speedo's FC Tournament Season 1, but I was eliminated on my first round. But honestly, I kind of expected it because Dakota's so much more prettier than I am. Nervous

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 10, 2019, 03:32:45 PM »

Amber Inferno: Unbelieveable! For the first time in the history of this tournament, we have a tie! All four contestants have recieved the exact same number of votes! That probably means it's time for another Interview Question! In case you were wondering, I came up with this one myself, because the Question Box is still very empty.        

Raven: You know, I'm not the kind of person who really thinks about this in a daily basis so I don't really know what to answer. I guess I have to say success.

Amber Inferno: There's still a tie, people! I can't move the tournament on if there's a tie! Go vote if you haven't already! Or else this round will take forever! FOREVER!!!

*backstage*
Amber Inferno: *huff puff* Okay. Okay. Everything is okay. Pull yourself together, Amber. Everything is okay. There's just a tie. On an already overlong round. Everything is okay. Someone is going to vote, and then there's not going to be a tie anymore. Everything is okay.

*on stage again*
Amber Inferno: Looks like it's time for another Interview Question! Today's question is... *voice trailing off*
Amber Inferno: I'm sorry, I guess I'm not really myself today. Let me try again. The Interview Question for today is... Oh no, I've forgotten what it actually is! One second... Where has that piece of paper gone off to? I'm so sorry everyone! I'm usually much better prepared! Ah, here it is! Today's question is from Salt, again, and it is one of the last ones I have, so everyone submit lots of questions! The Question Box is still open! Where was I? Oh, right, the question. To be or not to be, that is the question. Wait, that's not right. The question is: Have you had any luck with other tournaments in the past?

Raven: I was in Yellow's tournament but I lost in my first round against to the horror movie freak, also known as Laurie. Seriously, I don't see what people saw in her, she's not even that pretty and her fashion style sucks.

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2019, 03:41:38 PM »

Raven: You know, I'm not the kind of person who really thinks about this in a daily basis so I don't really know what to answer. I guess I have to say success.

Raven: I was in Yellow's tournament but I lost in my first round against to the horror movie freak, also known as Laurie. Seriously, I don't see what people saw in her, she's not even that pretty and her fashion style sucks.

Amber Inferno: That's... not very nice. Maybe this tournament will go better, and then you won't have to insult people over it.

Bridget: Unfortunately, I've only been entered in one tournament, Speedo's FC Tournament Season 1, but I was eliminated on my first round. But honestly, I kind of expected it because Dakota's so much more prettier than I am. Nervous
Amber Inferno: That's unfortunate. But this tournament is not just about looks, so you might have a better chance of winning this one!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2019, 03:50:04 PM »

I just want to say that it's really fun to me that Bridget is all nice and kind and then there's Raven who is basically just an edgy kid. Totally different from each other xb

Amber Inferno: That's... not very nice. Maybe this tournament will go better, and then you won't have to insult people over it.

Even I felt bad on that response. It's like I'm insulting my own characters
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 04:14:51 PM by -YellowPenguins- » Logged

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2019, 03:52:34 PM »

I just want to say that it's really fun to me that Bridget is all nice and kind and then there's is Raven who is basically just an edgy kid. Totally different from each other xb
This is just like Amanda and Truffle's art by Obed. Crying Laughing

Positivity Corner:

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2019, 04:01:48 PM »

Luke: Food, family, clothing, toys, and friends.  Smiley

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2019, 04:06:07 PM »

*backstage*

*on stage again*
Luke: Um, not really.  Depressed

Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2019, 04:02:22 PM »

Amber Inferno: So... the tie's still there. And the Question Box is as empty as it's ever been. Of course. Well, time for another Interview Question, I guess... If you were a billionaire, what would you buy? *yawn* I'm sorry, I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I keep worrying about the tie, and what I should do about it. So... tired... and... stressed out...  Dizzy

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 11, 2019, 04:20:03 PM »

Amber Inferno: So... the tie's still there. And the Question Box is as empty as it's ever been. Of course. Well, time for another Interview Question, I guess... If you were a billionaire, what would you buy? *yawn* I'm sorry, I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I keep worrying about the tie, and what I should do about it. So... tired... and... stressed out...  Dizzy
Luke: I would buy a house, a car, food, clothes, furniture, and toys.

Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 11, 2019, 04:26:29 PM »

I'd vote, but it's too hard. ???

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2019, 07:18:38 AM »

Amber Inferno: Bridget has just asked me to remove her vote, so that the tournament can move on. This means that she won't go on to the next round, and she has told me she is fine with that. I am SO glad that tie has finally been resolved! Expect the next round to start soon! Oh, and before I forget it, congratulations Luke and Raven for making it through this round!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.