Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 4 (30.8%)
Ode and Trent - 5 (38.5%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (15.4%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 14184 times)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2019, 04:06:07 PM »

Amber Inferno: There's still a tie, people! I can't move the tournament on if there's a tie! Go vote if you haven't already! Or else this round will take forever! FOREVER!!!
*hyperventilating in panic*

*backstage*
Amber Inferno: *huff puff* Okay. Okay. Everything is okay. Pull yourself together, Amber. Everything is okay. There's just a tie. On an already overlong round. Everything is okay. Someone is going to vote, and then there's not going to be a tie anymore. Everything is okay.

*on stage again*
Amber Inferno: Looks like it's time for another Interview Question! Today's question is... *voice trailing off*
Amber Inferno: I'm sorry, I guess I'm not really myself today. Let me try again. The Interview Question for today is... Oh no, I've forgotten what it actually is! One second... Where has that piece of paper gone off to? I'm so sorry everyone! I'm usually much better prepared! Ah, here it is! Today's question is from Salt, again, and it is one of the last ones I have, so everyone submit lots of questions! The Question Box is still open! Where was I? Oh, right, the question. To be or not to be, that is the question. Wait, that's not right. The question is: Have you had any luck with other tournaments in the past?
Luke: Um, not really.  Depressed

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2019, 04:02:22 PM »

Amber Inferno: So... the tie's still there. And the Question Box is as empty as it's ever been. Of course. Well, time for another Interview Question, I guess... If you were a billionaire, what would you buy? *yawn* I'm sorry, I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I keep worrying about the tie, and what I should do about it. So... tired... and... stressed out...  Dizzy

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2019, 04:20:03 PM »

Amber Inferno: So... the tie's still there. And the Question Box is as empty as it's ever been. Of course. Well, time for another Interview Question, I guess... If you were a billionaire, what would you buy? *yawn* I'm sorry, I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I keep worrying about the tie, and what I should do about it. So... tired... and... stressed out...  Dizzy
Luke: I would buy a house, a car, food, clothes, furniture, and toys.

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2019, 04:26:29 PM »

I'd vote, but it's too hard. ???

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2019, 07:18:38 AM »

Amber Inferno: Bridget has just asked me to remove her vote, so that the tournament can move on. This means that she won't go on to the next round, and she has told me she is fine with that. I am SO glad that tie has finally been resolved! Expect the next round to start soon! Oh, and before I forget it, congratulations Luke and Raven for making it through this round!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2019, 07:42:49 AM »

But did Martin tell you to remove his vote? Undecided

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2019, 09:13:50 AM »

But did Martin tell you to remove his vote? Undecided
Amber Inferno: No, Bridget had voted for herself and Martin, and I removed that.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2019, 09:40:53 AM »

Amber Inferno: Bridget has just asked me to remove her vote, so that the tournament can move on. This means that she won't go on to the next round, and she has told me she is fine with that. I am SO glad that tie has finally been resolved! Expect the next round to start soon! Oh, and before I forget it, congratulations Luke and Raven for making it through this round!
Luke: Yay! I made it!  Hooray

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2019, 02:38:30 PM »

Amber Inferno: The next round is here!

Lily by ColtsFan18 vs Avery by Salt

Rocky by WeAliveira vs Owen by Nίκοs

That means... Interview Time!

Amber Inferno: Once again, all of this round's questions and answers will be added in this post.

Interview Transcripts:
Amber Inferno: Once again, my standard opening question: Lily, Avery, Rocky and Owen, why did you decide to enter in this tournament?

Avery: I decided to enter this tournament so I could socialize more. You know, growing up in Calypso Island, there wasn't many people I could make friends with, which was hard for me. But now that I can be more social with others and get to know people better makes me really happy. Hopefully I go far enough in this tournament to make great memories with others. Cheery

Owen: Well, I had a fight with a friend. He was constandly saying that I don't have guts cause of a terrible mistake I did in one game few miniutes ago. So I said: '' What can I do to show you that I am a man?''. He saw an advertisement on TV featuring this show and said: '' Why don't you sign to enter that show, huh?''. I wasn't able to say no... that's why I am here.

Lily: I entered this tournament because I'm well known as "Fashion Girl" at school, and I want to show people who I truly am!

Rocky: I joined to this tournament to make friends and meet people, because I dont have so many friends because I do not socialize so much with people.

Amber Inferno: It's time for a new Interview Question! Today's question comes from... Well, I'm not sure, but I think it comes from Bridget, from the previous round! She wants to know: What do you think is the most interesting thing about yourself?

Avery: I think the most interesting thing about myself is my backstory. It's not everday you see someone come from two polar-oppposite cultures. Growing up it was just a normal thing for me, but as I started to meet different people it was clear I was very different. I was always asked questions like "Woah! You're part Hawaiian and part Japanese? That's like, super crazy!"

Amber Inferno: Wait, but you're not Hawaiian, right? It says here that you're from Calypso Island, so that would make you... Calypsoan? Calyptic? I don't know...

Owen: Nothing. I am not interesting at all.

Amber Inferno: Oh, come on! There must be something!

Lily: My fashion sense and people skills.

Rocky: I think the most interesting thing of me is that I like comics and I have a excellent ortography, I want to be a comic writer.

Amber Inferno: It is time for another Interview Question! This one is from Tamatim, who asks: What is your favourite city within the Flipverse and why?

Avery: Definitely Sakura Bay! I love everything about it. The landscape, the culture, the people, and of course, Papa's Sushiria! To be honest, I feel like I have a closer connection to it than Calypso Island.

Lily: Whiskview mall because of my internship, and Oniontown, because I LOVE the sights. I remember going there for the first time. Also, Papa's Scooperia is there so I can see John and get some sundaes!

Owen: My favourite city is Oniontown. The coolest guys hang out there!

Rocky: I like to be in Starlight City because it sounds good. Hooray

Amber Inferno: Let's see what the Interview Question for today is, shall we? *reading from a piece of paper* Today's question is from speedo3539, and it is: What are your phobias?   So what are you afraid of? This one promises to be interesting...

Lily: I absolutely HATE spiders. Why do they even exist? What if they bite me! I'm scared just thinking about it...

Avery: Well, I kinda have a phobia of sandflies. They're this type of insect from Calypso Island, and they stick to your body if it's covered in sand. And since i'm on sand a lot, these insects are crazy. Once I found like, 5 of them stuck to my leg, and i flipped out. So yeah.  Grimace

Rocky: My phobia is bugs. I REALLY hate bugs, everyone! Those legs, and that form...  Exasperated
[/quote]

Amber Inferno: Spiders, sandflies, bugs... Looks like almost everyone here is afraid of little critters!

Owen: I am not afraid of something in particular.  Smirk

Amber Inferno: That's the second question you've basically answered with 'nothing'! I'm getting a bit annoyed with you!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 08:55:51 AM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2019, 02:42:11 PM »

Amber Inferno: Once again, my standard opening question: Lily, Avery, Rocky and Owen, why did you decide to enter in this tournament?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Espeon
FC Maker
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2019, 02:49:40 PM »

Avery: I decided to enter this tournament so I could socialize more. You know, growing up in Calypso Island, there wasn't many people I could make friends with, which was hard for me. But now that I can be more social with others and get to know people better makes me really happy. Hopefully I go far enough in this tournament to make great memories with others. Cheery

Profile Pics:
November 22 - Deano (Portrait)
December 12 - Espeon Gen 3 Sprite
-BluePenguins-
Pingüino de colores
Restaurant Legend

I'm Yui Hood y'all!

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2019, 03:18:03 PM »

Voted Kween Avery and Owen.

Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2019, 03:42:45 PM »

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
Espeon
FC Maker
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2019, 03:56:02 PM »

Yes she IS!  8)

Profile Pics:
November 22 - Deano (Portrait)
December 12 - Espeon Gen 3 Sprite
Jupitore
aka Poison
Restaurant Legend

2020 is coming...

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2019, 04:40:38 PM »

Voted Avery and Owen.

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.