Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 4 (30.8%)
Ode and Trent - 5 (38.5%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (15.4%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 14175 times)
Espeon
FC Maker
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2019, 04:07:18 PM »

Avery: Well, I kinda have a phobia of sandflies. They're this type of insect from Calypso Island, and they stick to your body if it's covered in sand. And since i'm on sand a lot, these insects are crazy. Once I found like, 5 of them stuck to my leg, and i flipped out. So yeah.  Grimace

Profile Pics:
November 22 - Deano (Portrait)
December 12 - Espeon Gen 3 Sprite
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2019, 11:44:17 PM »

Sorry for DP, but can you add Lily's responses?
Sorry, I was a bit behind on adding the questions and responses. All fixed now!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

WeAliveira
I'm Back YAY!
Burger Flipper

Good Luck In KCP To All

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 16, 2019, 07:42:31 AM »

Amber Inferno: Let's see what the Interview Question for today is, shall we? *reading from a piece of paper* Today's question is from speedo3539, and it is: What are your phobias?   So what are you afraid of? This one promises to be interesting...
Rocky:My phobia is on Bugs i REALLY hate bugs everyone they that legs and that form  Exasperated

Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2019, 08:40:36 AM »

Amber Inferno: Let's see what the Interview Question for today is, shall we? *reading from a piece of paper* Today's question is from speedo3539, and it is: What are your phobias?   So what are you afraid of? This one promises to be interesting...
Owen: I am not afraid of something in particular.  Smirk

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 16, 2019, 08:53:03 AM »

Lily: I absolutely HATE spiders. Why do they even exist? What if they bite me! I'm scared just thinking about it...
Avery: Well, I kinda have a phobia of sandflies. They're this type of insect from Calypso Island, and they stick to your body if it's covered in sand. And since i'm on sand a lot, these insects are crazy. Once I found like, 5 of them stuck to my leg, and i flipped out. So yeah.  Grimace
Rocky:My phobia is on Bugs i REALLY hate bugs everyone they that legs and that form  Exasperated

Amber Inferno: Spiders, sandflies, bugs... Looks like almost everyone here is afraid of little critters!

Owen: I am not afraid of something in particular.  Smirk

Amber Inferno: That's the second question you've basically answered with 'nothing'! I'm getting a bit annoyed with you!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2019, 12:43:36 AM »

Amber Inferno: I'm sorry for being so late, but I think this round is just about done. Congratulations to Avery and Owen for winning! I'll start the next round soon.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2019, 02:58:47 AM »

Amber Inferno: The next round is here!

Blatt by Gato vs Summer by Nίκοs

Bentley by speedo3539 vs Andrew by JEBZ Komics

That means... Interview Time!

Amber Inferno: Once again, all of this round's questions and answers will be added in this post.

Interview Transcripts:
Amber Inferno: Let's start with the usual question. Blatt, Summer, Bentley and Andrew, what was the reason you entered in this tournament?

Bentley: Alright, I’ll be frank with ya. I joined because I want to win. I like myself some recognition, and I also like winning too. Not a big fan of losing though, but what can I do? I’ve kinda gotten used to the fact that not everything goes your way in this world. But, whatever. Hopin’ to get far.

Andrew: Well, this just seemed like a cool thing to do, so I entered. Also, it's nice to meet others! Wink

Blatt: Oh, I just thought it would be fun to give myself a time aside from plants, maybe my participation in this contest can make the audience see the beauty in all the flora surrounding us.

Summer: Well, I basically entered in this tournament in order to meet people. I love making friends, especially when they come from different cities. So far, I have met few people and they seem to be really friendly Smiley I don't actually care about the result.

Amber Inferno: New question! This one comes from Joey the Detective, who asks: Would you like be to be a detective and solve crimes?

Bentley: Sounds cool, but I don’t consider myself smart enough to be a detective.

Summer: Of course I do! I have seen a couple of Detective movies and I have to say that they were fascinating. Consequently, in my view, it will be amazing to solve crimes and serve justice. Although it can be a dangerous job  Grimace

Amber Inferno: Only one answer? (only Bentley had answered at the time) Well, anyway, we have to move on. The next question is from Speedo3539, and it is: Where would your dream vacation be?

Bentley: Hold up, I'm the only one who answered the last question? Ho ho... better step it up, my fellow competitors. And to answer the question: my dream vacation is without a doubt Sakura Bay. The scenery has got to be one of the best around, and I've heard their sushi ain't that bad.

Summer: Portallini! It's one of the oldest towns around. I really want to explore the ancient canalways aboard a gondola and taste pasta from Papa's Pastaria!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 02:42:08 AM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 17, 2019, 03:01:25 AM »

Amber Inferno: Let's start with the usual question. Blatt, Summer, Bentley and Andrew, what was the reason you entered in this tournament?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Jupitore
aka Poison
Restaurant Legend

2020 is coming...

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2019, 07:08:20 AM »

This round will be a close round. I voted random

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2019, 07:49:26 AM »

This round will be a close round. I voted random
If you are unsure of what to vote, it might be better to wait until some of the interview questions have been answered, and then base your vote on that. I'd rather not have people just voting at random.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2019, 12:10:13 PM »

Bentley: Alright, I’ll be frank with ya. I joined because I want to win. I like myself some recognition, and I also like winning too. Not a big fan of losing though, but what can I do? I’ve kinda gotten used to the fact that not everything goes your way in this world. But, whatever. Hopin’ to get far.

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 17, 2019, 05:53:57 PM »

Andrew: Well, this just seemed like a cool thing to do, so I entered. Also, it's nice to meet others! Wink

Gato
HAY PERO KEMOSION
Restaurant Master

Back to my origins [I Just Want To Live]

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 17, 2019, 08:34:49 PM »

Blatt: Oh, I just thought it would be fun to give myself a time aside from plants, maybe my participation in this contest can make the audience see the beauty in all the flora surrounding us.

Long Signature:
The cookie lover has arrived!
StevenUniverse:
STEVEN UNIVERSE ARMY!!! Join the Steven Universe Army now by making you picture of steven universe or a signature about it!

Members:
1. Epic~Nerd RIP (We'll remember you)
2. Ataino
3. TheBlackberryGuy
4. GATO39
Participate on my fan Tournament: Mi Musica xD
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20666.0

Don't forget to read my fanfic: Criminal Case Flipline Edition
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20293.0

Get the rhythm with: Music Battle.
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=23064.0

Always have in mind:
¨"Totally agree,  need to try to respect each other here, and if there's a user someone just can't get along with, they should just not interact with that user.  Posting rants (whether "constructive" or not, and especially when not asked for) is just a form of harassment."
Matt                          2016

Survivor Rootings:
Survivor 30: Shirin
Survivor 31: Shirin, Stephen & Tasha
Survivor 32: Aubry, Cidney & Neil
Survivor 33: Hannah
Survivor 34: Andrea, Aubry & Cirie
Survivor 35: Ashley, JP & Roark
Survivor 36: James, Kellyn & Sebastian
Survivor 37: Gabby, Lyrsa & Natalie
Hopefully one of them makes it

Please vote ;-;
http://www.flipline.com/kcp19/cauxfb0xcam
Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 18, 2019, 09:05:15 AM »

Summer: Well, I basically entered in this tournament in order to meet people. I love making friends, especially when they come from different cities. So far, I have met few people and they seem to be really friendly Smiley I don't actually care about the result.

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 18, 2019, 04:48:43 PM »

Amber Inferno: New question! This one comes from Joey the Detective, who asks: Would you like be to be a detective and solve crimes?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.