Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 4 (30.8%)
Ode and Trent - 5 (38.5%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (15.4%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 13963 times)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: February 10, 2019, 05:55:53 AM »

Amber Inferno: It's finally time! All candidates have been revealed, and they have all been through one round each. However, even those who came out victorious might not last... Because now, their second round is about to begin! May I have a big round of applause for...

Ode by Speedo3539 vs Heather by JEBZ Komics

Marvin by Nίκοs vs Daniel by Tamatim

Amber Inferno: Remember how I said there'd be a twist? Well, along with the interview questions, there's also going to be a daily challenge! A task which, if completed, could improve your chances of winning significantly. When you have done it, post a picture here as proof. These challenges are strictly voluntary. If you don't want to do the challenge, or you're unable to, just skip it. When I post the new challenge, I will take a look at the previous one, and the one who did it the best will earn half an extra vote! Just to be clear, this is one winner out of all four people in this round, every day. Half a vote may not sound like much, but it could really improve your score, especially if you participate every day!

Amber Inferno: Once again, all of this round's questions and answers will be added in this post. And see the handy "Challenge Log" spoiler down there? That's where I'll keep the results of the challenges!

Interview Transcripts:
Amber Inferno: I'm sure you're all waiting for the interview question and the first challenge, so let's begin. Today's question comes from Salt, and it is: How would you feel if someone was caught cheating in this tournament?

Marvin: I would feel really sad. I love this tournament so far and I don't want it to be destroyed by someone that just wants to win. In this competition everyone's goal should be to make friends and have fun, not to win.

Ode: Cheating?! Of course I'd feel a bit worried, since tournaments should always be fair. However, I have faith that you'll keep this tournament in line, Amber!

Daniel: I'll try to find a proof to give it to you so you can make the tournament fair again. 8)

Amber Inferno: I think it's time for a new question, and a new challenge! Today's question comes from Kandi, who asks: What is your favourite lolly?

Daniel: My favorite type of candy is cookies, especially from cookie scouts. Yeah, cookies doesn't represent me but I like them. Also, I wanted to say good luck Marvin, as I forgot to say that to Stevenson. Smiley

Ode: My favorite type of lolly? As in, like, lollipops? I don't usually like those, since I'm not big on sugar. Please don't kill me Kandi. Grimace

Kandi:  Angry

Kandi is NOT amused.

Ode: Wait, why are you mad? That means more lollipops will be left for you, Kandi!

Marvin: My favourite lolly's popsicle! So yummy!  Smiley By the way, thanks Daniel! Good luck!

Amber Inferno: Time for a new question, and a new challenge! Today's question is from Salt, who asks: Do you have any pet peeves?

Daniel: For the interview question, a little bit. Bella (sis) has a bunny, and he sometimes run away from the garden, with Bella making me find him. So yeah he annoys me. Eyebrow

And I want to know something... Is it okay for me to make challenges while Marvin can't? Or this is unfair?

Amber Inferno: That is something you have to decide for yourself. If you care about being fair to Marvin, but still want to have fun with the challenges, I can give the votes for winning the challenge to the second-best if you win. You'd still participate in the challenges, and you'd still be able to win them, but it wouldn't change the outcome of the round.

Amber Inferno: Oh, and about the question, "pet peeves" does not mean being annoyed by pets. At least, not necessarily. It is something that you personally find very annoying, just in general.

Daniel: Okay, 'guess I'll do the challenges without votes, except for Sundays.

And that bunny annoys me, so I guess he's still my answer. Wink

Ode: My biggest pet peeve is how easily the people of today get angered. Like, come on! We don't need all this negativity in the world! I-I'm not a hippie, I swear!

Challenge Log:
Ode: 1 (0.5 extra votes)
Heather: 0 (0 extra votes)
Marvin: 0 (0 extra votes)
Daniel: 2 (0.5 extra votes)

Silly Face Challenge:

Winner: Ode

Extreme Candy Eating Challenge:

Winner: Daniel

Paper Airplane Challenge:
Winner: Daniel (not for votes)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 11:26:15 PM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 10, 2019, 06:05:45 AM »

Amber Inferno: I'm sure you're all waiting for the interview question and the first challenge, so let's begin. Today's question comes from Salt, and it is: How would you feel if someone was caught cheating in this tournament?

Amber Inferno: The first challenge of this tournament is: Silly Face Challenge! Get your silliest facial expression on and take a picture of it! The silliest one wins!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2019, 07:00:44 AM »

Marvin: Here's my silliest face!

Also for the today's question: I would feel really sad. I love this tournament so far and I don't want it to be destroyed by someone that just wants to win. In this competition everyone's goal should be to make friends and have fun, not to win.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:14:09 AM by Nίκοs » Logged

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2019, 12:33:17 PM »

Ode: Here's my funny face! It took me two minutes before I could get the picture taken; I was laughing too much!

Ode: Cheating?! Of course I'd feel a bit worried, since tournaments should always be fair. However, I have faith that you'll keep this tournament in line, Amber!

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
Scorpion
Average FC Creator
Franchise Owner

Like a king!

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2019, 01:56:27 PM »

Ode and Daniel.

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2019, 04:21:56 PM »

Daniel: Firstly, the challenge sounds fun, so here's my silly face! Silly Smile

Daniel: And for the interview question, I'll try to find a proof to give it to you so you can make the tournament fair again. 8)

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 11, 2019, 01:46:12 PM »

Amber Inferno: Time to announce the winner of the Silly Face Challenge! After looking at all of the pictures you sent, I think we have a clear winner. The winner of the Silly Face Challenge is... Ode!

Winning Image:

Amber Inferno: I think it's time for a new question, and a new challenge! Today's question comes from Kandi, who asks: What is your favourite lolly?

Amber Inferno: Keeping with the candy theme, the next challenge will be: Extreme Candy Eating Challenge! Take a picture of you eating any candy (lollipops, candy cane, rock candy, cotton candy, roasted marshmallows, you name it! Even caramel apples, if you want it!) in the most extreme way possible! You can think of positions (while hanging upside down, for example), but also locations. (For example, on a tightrope across a ravine, or something) Any challenge you try is at your own risk, so please stay safe!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 11, 2019, 02:06:19 PM »

Daniel: My favorite type of candy is cookies, especially from cookie scouts. Yeah, cookies doesn't represent me but I like them. Also, I wanted to say good luck Marvin, as I forgot to say that to Stevenson. Smiley

For the challenge, I tried to do it in an extreme way, on a tree beside my school! Don't worry, I put a lot of pillows. Nervous

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 04:40:23 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hello! Have a nice day!
Wink

My Topics:
Scorpion
Average FC Creator
Franchise Owner

Like a king!

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 11, 2019, 02:08:17 PM »

I wish to do this challenges, but all my FCs lost. Sad

Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 11, 2019, 04:22:46 PM »

Ode: My favorite type of lolly? As in, like, lollipops? I don't usually like those, since I'm not big on sugar. Please don't kill me Kandi. Grimace

Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Mar 10 - Green Mask
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
August 31 - Keaton
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Emerald
The Tea Queen
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 11, 2019, 07:35:19 PM »

Kandi is NOT amused.

Sorry that my opinion offended you, you should hear the ones i keep to myself.
Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 11, 2019, 07:40:13 PM »

Kandi is NOT amused.
Ode: Wait, why are you mad? That means more lollipops will be left for you, Kandi!

My Icons:
Mar 10 - Green Mask
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
August 31 - Keaton
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 12, 2019, 04:01:55 AM »

I have access to the PLP app only during Sundays, consequently I am not able to do the chalenge. R.I.P Marvin  Exasperated

Marvin: My favourite lolly's popsicle! So yummy!  Smiley

by the way, thanks Daniel! Good luck!

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 12, 2019, 03:18:36 PM »

Amber Inferno: So, the Extreme Candy Eating Challenge... There's just two entries this time. Ode, yours is by far the most extreme, but the picture doesn't show you actually eating the icecream, just holding it at arm's length. Because of that, I'm going to award the win for this challenge to Daniel!

Winning Picture:

Amber Inferno: Time for a new question, and a new challenge! Today's question is from Salt, who asks: Do you have any pet peeves?

The new challenge is: Paper Airplane Challenge! Just take the most creative picture of yourself holding a paper airplane. That's it! Pretty much anything is allowed, as long as you're actually on the picture and visibly holding a paper airplane.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 13, 2019, 07:17:18 AM »

Daniel: For the interview question, a little bit. Bella (sis) has a bunny, and he sometimes run away from the garden, with Bella making me find him. So yeah he annoys me. Eyebrow

And I want to know something... Is it okay for me to make challenges while Marvin can't? Or this is unfair?

Hello! Have a nice day!
Wink

My Topics:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.