Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 4 (30.8%)
Ode and Trent - 5 (38.5%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (15.4%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 14050 times)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 13, 2019, 07:33:12 AM »

Daniel: For the interview question, a little bit. Bella (sis) has a bunny, and he sometimes run away from the garden, with Bella making me find him. So yeah he annoys me. Eyebrow

And I want to know something... Is it okay for me to make challenges while Marvin can't? Or this is unfair?
Amber Inferno: That is something you have to decide for yourself. If you care about being fair to Marvin, but still want to have fun with the challenges, I can give the votes for winning the challenge to the second-best if you win. You'd still participate in the challenges, and you'd still be able to win them, but it wouldn't change the outcome of the round.

Amber Inferno: Oh, and about the question, "pet peeves" does not mean being annoyed by pets. At least, not necessarily. It is something that you personally find very annoying, just in general.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 13, 2019, 07:45:35 AM »

Daniel: Okay, 'guess I'll do the challenges without votes, except for Sundays.

And that bunny annoys me, so I guess he's still my answer. Wink
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 08:06:05 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 13, 2019, 08:08:15 AM »

Since Heather hasn’t entered a scene yet, I won’t send one for Ode this time. I’ll get her answer later today. Wink

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Happy Winter!

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 13, 2019, 04:06:43 PM »

Here is my challenge pic Wink

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day!
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Wink

My Topics:
Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 13, 2019, 04:43:27 PM »

Ode: My biggest pet peeve is how easily the people of today get angered. Like, come on! We don't need all this negativity in the world! I-I'm not a hippie, I swear!

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 14, 2019, 12:53:43 PM »

Amber Inferno: Oh wow, not much has happened here, huh? I gave everyone another day to respond, but nothing has happened since! I think I'd better end the round here. Congratulations to Daniel for winning the Paper Airplane Challenge, but you were literally the only one who participated, so there's that. You also won the round, along with Ode! Congratulations to you both! I'll start the next round in a bit, so stay tuned everyone!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 14, 2019, 01:30:13 PM »

Amber Inferno: And here it is! I told you I was going to start the next round soon!

Raven by -YellowPenguins- vs Avery by Salt

Luke by JEBZ Komics vs Owen by Nίκοs

Amber Inferno: Once again, all of this round's questions and answers will be added in this post, and the challenge results, too.

Interview Transcripts:
Amber Inferno: Today's question and challenge will be themed around Valentine's Day. I know I'm probably way late with that, but I didn't have any opportunity earlier, if you remember. Today's question is: Are you in love with someone?

Owen: I am in love with myself.  Sleepy Ha-ha; just kidding. Ι'm not in love with someone in particular.  Smirk

Raven: Well, yes, I do love someone. He's my boyfriend after all.

Avery: Well, not at the moment.  Cheery

Luke: Well, maybe Yippy might be one.  Wink

Amber Inferno: I've just about exhausted my supply of questions, so if anyone wants to submit any more, by all means, feel free to do so. Today's question is from Elise, and she wants to know: What subjects do you consider yourself good at? (Maths, arts, literacy etc.)

Avery: I find myself to be pretty good at geography.  Grin

Raven: I'm pretty good in physical education and maths.

Luke: I like math because I'm good at it.

Owen: I am good at Physical Education cause it's the easiest lesson.  Smirk

Amber Inferno: Today's question is: What's your fondest memory?

Avery: My fondest memory is also actually my earliest memory. I was around two years old, and it was when i stepped into the ocean water for the very first time. I could feel the tide brushing past over my feet as my skin reacted to feeling the water for the first time. It reflects on my connection with the ocean that I have today.

Owen: I remember myself playing Cactus McCoy for my first time. Such a fond memory.  Sleepy

Raven: My fondest memory would be when I was younger, like almost ten years ago. I'm talking about the day I first started going to gymnastic classes, after begging my parents about a month to go, but it was worth it. It helped me become who I am today.

Luke: My fondest moment was when I went in school for the first time. It was so much fun! Everyone was really kind too.  :3

Amber Inferno: Oh right, I should probably get a question and a new challenge now, shouldn't I? Let's see... Today is National Battery Day, so... batteries? Do you like batteries or do you think they should all be replaced with something else? Geez, I am really running out of ideas...

Raven: I do not mind batteries, but if they are useful to me, I am going to keep them.

Luke: Hmm.... I use batteries for my video games, toys, and for my toothbrush.  Wink So, they don't need to be replaced.

Owen: Um.. Batteries? Why should I like batteries? I don't even know how they actually work.

Avery:[/color] Uh... I don't know much about them. They look pretty cool I guess!  Cheery

Challenge Log:
Raven: 1 (0.5 extra votes)
Avery: 1 (0.5 extra votes)
Luke: 2 (1 extra vote)
Owen: 0 (0 extra votes)

Valentine's Day Challenge:

Perspective Illusion Challenge:

Picture Retake Challenge:

Whatever Challenge:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 03:37:59 PM by Ninja Monkey » Logged

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 14, 2019, 01:39:07 PM »

Amber Inferno: Today's question and challenge will be themed around Valentine's Day. I know I'm probably way late with that, but I didn't have any opportunity earlier, if you remember. Today's question is: Are you in love with someone?

Amber Inferno: The challenge for today is: The Valentine's Day Challenge! Take a picture in Valentine's Day theme, and that's it! Simple, right?

Amber Inferno: I've also decided to change the way the challenges work a bit. Instead of picking the winner every day, I'll pick all of the winners at once at the end of the round, so that way everyone is able to do the challenges. Good luck!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 14, 2019, 01:49:20 PM »

Owen: I am in love with myself.  Sleepy Ha-ha; just kidding. Ι'm not in love with someone in particular.  Smirk

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
-BluePenguins-
Pingüino de colores
Restaurant Legend

I'm Yui Hood y'all!

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2019, 08:57:53 AM »

Amber Inferno: The challenge for today is: The Valentine's Day Challenge! Take a picture in Valentine's Day theme, and that's it! Simple, right?

Amber Inferno: I've also decided to change the way the challenges work a bit. Instead of picking the winner every day, I'll pick all of the winners at once at the end of the round, so that way everyone is able to do the challenges. Good luck!

Raven: Well, yes, I do love someone. He's my boyfriend after all.

Raven: About the challenge, Valentine's Day colors are not really my thing but there you go I guess.
Spoiler:

Emerald
The Tea Queen
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2019, 12:16:49 PM »

Avery: Well, not at the moment.  Cheery

Here's my picture for the challenge!

Sorry that my opinion offended you, you should hear the ones i keep to myself.
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 15, 2019, 04:40:13 PM »

Amber Inferno: Wow, I've seen such wonderful submissions for the challenge today! For those of you who didn't submit a picture yet, take your time, because I'll accept pictures for all challenges up until the end of this round. Just make it clear which challenge the picture is for, and it'll be in the running for that challenge. That being said, it's now time for another one!

Amber Inferno: I've just about exhausted my supply of questions, so if anyone wants to submit any more, by all means, feel free to do so. Today's question is from Elise, and she wants to know: What subjects do you consider yourself good at? (Maths, arts, literacy etc.)

Amber Inferno: Today's challenge is the Perspective Illusion Challenge. Take a trick photo where the perspective makes it look like you're doing something impossible. (Just google "forced perspective" if you don't know what I mean.)

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Emerald
The Tea Queen
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 15, 2019, 05:09:44 PM »

Avery: I find myself to be pretty good at geography.  Grin

Avery: Look at me! I'm holding the flag on top of the Freezeria!  Tongue

Sorry that my opinion offended you, you should hear the ones i keep to myself.
-BluePenguins-
Pingüino de colores
Restaurant Legend

I'm Yui Hood y'all!

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 15, 2019, 05:30:36 PM »

Raven: I'm pretty good in physical education and maths.

Raven: Well, that's a big basketball ball.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 16, 2019, 11:08:12 AM »

Luke: Well, maybe Yippy might be one.  Wink

Amber Inferno: Wow, I've seen such wonderful submissions for the challenge today! For those of you who didn't submit a picture yet, take your time, because I'll accept pictures for all challenges up until the end of this round. Just make it clear which challenge the picture is for, and it'll be in the running for that challenge. That being said, it's now time for another one!

Amber Inferno: Today's challenge is the Perspective Illusion Challenge. Take a trick photo where the perspective makes it look like you're doing something impossible. (Just google "forced perspective" if you don't know what I mean.)
Luke: I like math because I'm good at it.

Here's my perspective photo!  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.