Question: Who should win?
Ode and Alicia - 4 (30.8%)
Ode and Trent - 5 (38.5%)
Raven and Alicia - 2 (15.4%)
Raven and Trent - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25   
Print
Author Topic: Amber Inferno's Flaming FC Tournament (Semifinals!)  (Read 14073 times)
Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: February 16, 2019, 11:09:06 AM »

It's really hard to pick between the girls... but I'm going with Raven and Owen.

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

I can't think of a new profile pic...

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 16, 2019, 03:31:03 PM »

Amber Inferno: Again, I have seen a lot of really great challenge entries today! It's amazing! I will leave the judging for later, but I can already tell it's going to be pretty close!

Amber Inferno: Today's question is: What's your fondest memory?

Amber Inferno: And to go with that, the Picture Retake Challenge! Find an old picture of you, go to the place it was originally taken, and recreate it as best as you can! You'll need to submit both the original and the new picture for this challenge. Good luck!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Espeon
The Tea Queen
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 16, 2019, 04:08:26 PM »

Avery: My fondest memory is also actually my earliest memory. I was around two years old, and it was when i stepped into the ocean water for the very first time. I could feel the tide brushing past over my feet as my skin reacted to feeling the water for the first time. It reflects on my connection with the ocean that I have today.

This is my photo for the challenge. It was when I tried my first sundae at Papa's Freezeria.

Sorry that my opinion offended you, you should hear the ones i keep to myself.
Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2019, 04:33:26 AM »

Amber Inferno: The challenge for today is: The Valentine's Day Challenge! Take a picture in Valentine's Day theme, and that's it! Simple, right?

Owen:

Amber Inferno: I've just about exhausted my supply of questions, so if anyone wants to submit any more, by all means, feel free to do so. Today's question is from Elise, and she wants to know: What subjects do you consider yourself good at? (Maths, arts, literacy etc.)

Amber Inferno: Today's challenge is the Perspective Illusion Challenge. Take a trick photo where the perspective makes it look like you're doing something impossible. (Just google "forced perspective" if you don't know what I mean.)
Owen: I am good at Physical Education cause it's the easiest lesson.  Smirk
Here's the picture for the chalenge: This pepper store is so small. Smirk

Amber Inferno: Again, I have seen a lot of really great challenge entries today! It's amazing! I will leave the judging for later, but I can already tell it's going to be pretty close!

Amber Inferno: And to go with that, the Picture Retake Challenge! Find an old picture of you, go to the place it was originally taken, and recreate it as best as you can! You'll need to submit both the original and the new picture for this challenge. Good luck!
Owen: I remember myself playing Cactus McCoy for my first time. Such a fond memory.  Sleepy
Here's the picture for the chalenge: It was the first time I went to the arcade.

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
-BluePenguins-
Pingüino de colores
Restaurant Legend

I'm Yui Hood y'all!

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 17, 2019, 03:56:56 PM »

Raven: My fondest memory would be when I was younger, like almost ten years ago. I'm talking about the day I first started going to gymnastic classes, after begging my parents about a month to go, but it was worth it. It helped me become who I am today.

Raven: This challenge felt kinda nostalgic to be honest. It also remind why I dyed my hair, I look atrocious in blonde.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 17, 2019, 05:48:18 PM »

Luke: My fondest moment was when I went in school for the first time. It was so much fun! Everyone was really kind too.  :3

And here's the scene of when I was a baby getting my picture for the first time.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 10:10:39 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 18, 2019, 01:10:52 PM »

Amber Inferno: Hello everyone! I'm sorry, I'm about a day late, but I think this is a good moment to stop this round. The girls are tied, but that's okay, because I've still got challenge points to award! So... here we go!

Amber Inferno: The first challenge for this round was the Valentine's Day Challenge. I saw a lot of lovely entries in this one, but there was one that particularly stood out to me, because it was just so beautifully done. By the deep blue sea at night, under a beaming full moon... The one who sent that breathtaking picture was... Avery!

Amber Inferno: Then, there was the Perspective Illusion Challenge. This one was especially hard to pick a winner in, because ALL of the entries were amazing! After a lot of thinking, I finally decided to award the point to someone who really went the extra mile on this one. Not only did this person make something appear unnaturally large, but they also made it seem like they were doing something near-impossible! Congratulations... Luke!

Amber Inferno: At least, I think it was an illusion... If you were actually hanging from the roof of a building, Luke, then I hope you had something to catch you if you fell!

Amber Inferno: There's one more challenge left, and it is the Picture Retake Challenge. Again, there were a LOT of great entries, and it was very hard to choose. In the end, I went for someone who not only managed to recreate the picture almost perfectly, but who actually got another contestant of this tournament to help with the picture! He got eliminated in the first round, but I think it still counts! Please give a big round of applause to... Paul and Raven!

Winning Pictures:
Valentine's Day Challenge:

Perspective Illusion Challenge:

Picture Retake Challenge:

Amber Inferno: So, for the final total:
Avery has 5 votes, plus half a vote from the Valentine's Day Challenge, for a total of 5.5 votes.
Luke has 3 votes, plus half a vote from the Perspective Illusion Challenge, for a total of 3.5 votes.
Owen has a whopping 7 votes, and as he didn't win any challenges, that is also his total.
Raven has 5 votes, plus half a vote for the Picture Retake Challenge, so her total is 5.5 votes.

Amber Inferno: So... Umm... Raven and Avery are still tied. The challenges did not change anything. I... guess this round isn't over yet! Everyone who hasn't voted yet, your vote could change the outcome of this round!

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 18, 2019, 03:58:44 PM »

Amber Inferno: Oh right, I should probably get a question and a new challenge now, shouldn't I? Let's see... Today is National Battery Day, so... batteries? Do you like batteries or do you think they should all be replaced with something else? Geez, I am really running out of ideas... I don't even have any idea for a challenge. Just... do whatever you want and send me a picture of it, I guess... We'll call it the Whatever Challenge!

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

-BluePenguins-
Pingüino de colores
Restaurant Legend

I'm Yui Hood y'all!

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 18, 2019, 04:26:54 PM »

Amber Inferno: Oh right, I should probably get a question and a new challenge now, shouldn't I? Let's see... Today is National Battery Day, so... batteries? Do you like batteries or do you think they should all be replaced with something else? Geez, I am really running out of ideas... I don't even have any idea for a challenge. Just... do whatever you want and send me a picture of it, I guess... We'll call it the Whatever Challenge!

Raven: I do not mind batteries, but if they are useful to me, I am going to keep them.

Raven: Since the challenge was at my choosing, I decided to prank my friends in the forest, it worked with almost everyone.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

Joey the Jr. Detective.

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 18, 2019, 08:26:50 PM »

Luke: Hmm.... I use batteries for my video games, toys, and for my toothbrush.  Wink So, they don't need to be replaced.
Here's my scene for the challenge.  Smiley

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:03:47 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

Nίκοs
Franchise Owner

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 20, 2019, 11:06:48 AM »

Amber Inferno: Oh right, I should probably get a question and a new challenge now, shouldn't I? Let's see... Today is National Battery Day, so... batteries? Do you like batteries or do you think they should all be replaced with something else?
Owen: Um.. Batteries? Why should I like batteries? I don't even know how they actually work.

Bruh no 420 posts anymore
Espeon
The Tea Queen
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 20, 2019, 11:08:42 AM »

Avery: Uh... I don't know much about them. They look pretty cool I guess!  Cheery

Sorry that my opinion offended you, you should hear the ones i keep to myself.
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 21, 2019, 03:52:31 PM »

Amber Inferno: I'm SO sorry! I'm really, really late! I haven't forgotten about this, I swear! I just had a lot of other things to do, and I haven't really had time for this lately!

Amber Inferno:
Well, more than enough days have passed, votes have been added and there have been two submissions to the latest challenge. It's time to finally decide who wins this round, and gets to go on to the division finals!

Amber Inferno: So... The Whatever Challenge... Although there were only two entries, it was still hard to pick a winner because of how different the two entries are. I finally decided to give the win to Luke, because it must've been so hard to take that picture! Was the photographer swimming or something?

Winning Picture:

Amber Inferno:
That means that I am now ready to announce the final vote counts for this round! Including the bonus votes from the challenges, Luke has 4 votes, Owen has 8 votes, Avery has 5.5 votes, and Raven has 6.5 votes! That means that this round's winners are Owen and Raven! Congratulations!

Amber Inferno: However, I also have something to announce. When I first started this tournament, it was easy to keep up with one question per day. Recently, however, it has really taken a toll on me. I've found I couldn't come up with any more good questions, or even any challenges, for that matter. It has now gone so far that I am going to temporarily shut down the tournament for a while, until I come up with more questions and challenges. If any of you have any ideas at all for questions and/or challenges, please let me know. The more ideas you send, the sooner I'll be able to start the tournament up again. I'll see you in a few days.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Kaito
AKA Speedo
Restaurant Master

Have a chipped tooth king

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 21, 2019, 04:24:34 PM »

I will send in some questions and ideas later. In the meantime, I have a suggestion.
Why don't you try doing interview questions and challenges separately? That way, you won't have to stress about getting more ideas. Wink

Check out my FC topic!: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
My Icons:
Jan 1 - Brick, Total Drama
Feb 9 - Blaise x Callisto
Feb 27 - Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa
Mar 10 - Green Mask
April 9 - Onionfest Sarge Fan
June 1 - Professor Layton
June 13 - Ocean Throwing Blaise
June 27 - Animal, The Muppets
June 28 - Ocean Throwing Blaise... Again
July 12 - Cherry Pepsi
July 17 - Kingsley's Customerpalooza 2019 Entries!
August 8 - Ode Made It To KCP19!
August 28 - Akira, Wii Sports Gang
August 31 - Keaton
September 13 - My Art of Ode for KCP2019
September 18 - My Drakson Art
October 1 - Allan's Style H
October 14 - Glowflake by Pogo
October 21 - Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
November 1 - My Keaton Art
November 12 - Kaito Momota, Danganronpa (name change to Kaito)
November 22 - Allan
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona :pensive:
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Restaurant Star

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 21, 2019, 11:19:32 PM »

I will send in some questions and ideas later. In the meantime, I have a suggestion.
Why don't you try doing interview questions and challenges separately? That way, you won't have to stress about getting more ideas. Wink
Amber Inferno: How exactly do you mean "separately"? Should I alternate between questions and challenges, or do the challenges in a separate tournament, or what?

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.