Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Freezeria To Go! Keeps Glitching on Rank 12  (Read 771 times)
DominoDeville
Papa's Replacement

Baby Sprinks Is a QUEEN!

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2019, 08:03:03 PM »

I don’t know if it’s because I’m playing a To Go! game on IPad, but I’m on rank 12, and it always glitches like this and I have to keep restarting just to see the same problem reappear again.

Can you fix this?

* 8D649202-4F05-45B5-9153-0F878175F202.jpeg (33.06 KB, 300x225 - viewed 140 times.)

#FliplineFacebookersNeedJesus

#RIPHDGames 2012-2019
Matt
Hungry for Grilled Chees
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 10:28:30 AM »

Very strange why this is happening!  Could you let me know what version of iOS you have on your iPad?  And do you have other apps running in the background while you're playing?

Could you also try muting the sound in the game the next time you start it up, and then trying to play and see if the problem still happens when the sound has been muted?  We haven't been able to duplicate this problem ourselves, so we're still trying to figure out what exactly would be causing it for you.
DominoDeville
Papa's Replacement

Baby Sprinks Is a QUEEN!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 10:34:36 AM »

Very strange why this is happening!  Could you let me know what version of iOS you have on your iPad?  And do you have other apps running in the background while you're playing?

Could you also try muting the sound in the game the next time you start it up, and then trying to play and see if the problem still happens when the sound has been muted?  We haven't been able to duplicate this problem ourselves, so we're still trying to figure out what exactly would be causing it for you.
My IPad is on IOS 12.1, and I don’t have that much apps running in the background.

#RIPHDGames 2012-2019
DominoDeville
Papa's Replacement

Baby Sprinks Is a QUEEN!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 01:03:50 PM »

I tried playing it on mute, and it didn’t glitch at all. I’m assuming the glitch has to do with the sound and music I guess? I’ll just play later on with sound on, and getting rid of all background apps to see if it’s happening again.

#RIPHDGames 2012-2019
Matt
Hungry for Grilled Chees
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 08:37:26 AM »

Great!  Let us know if keeping the sound off does the trick, and we'll look into why this problem started and see what we can do to fix it.
Matt
Hungry for Grilled Chees
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 11:30:59 AM »

Quick update:  It looks like an issue with iOS 12.1 where if you multi-touch into the black area that frames that game (around the top or the left in that letterboxed area).  If you tap into that area while you're touching or dragging something in the game, it breaks things where it doesn't recognize you're releasing the screen anymore.  We're following up with Apple and Adobe on why this would be happening in iOS 12.1, but in the meantime I'd recommend being careful about touching outside of the game area while you're playing.
DominoDeville
Papa's Replacement

Baby Sprinks Is a QUEEN!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 11:43:24 PM »

Quick update:  It looks like an issue with iOS 12.1 where if you multi-touch into the black area that frames that game (around the top or the left in that letterboxed area).  If you tap into that area while you're touching or dragging something in the game, it breaks things where it doesn't recognize you're releasing the screen anymore.  We're following up with Apple and Adobe on why this would be happening in iOS 12.1, but in the meantime I'd recommend being careful about touching outside of the game area while you're playing.
Hope it’s fixed soon.

#RIPHDGames 2012-2019
Matt
Hungry for Grilled Chees
Flipline
Papa's Assistant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 03:47:08 PM »

There's an update out that should fix this problem on iPad for you (Version 1.2.0).  Let us know if you still have trouble after updating!
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.