Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 341   
Print
Author Topic: Tributes  (Read 580961 times)
PeppermintLeaf
no time for tea
Better Than Papa!

Another qt

View Profile
« Reply #4755 on: September 22, 2015, 06:11:22 AM »

Okay, here's an tribute to Lpcarver's Vanessa again...
Rad! I like the brushes :>

I lurk in the shadows >w>)
BB Fan
Burger Flipper

Sleepy Guy

View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: September 22, 2015, 07:08:53 AM »

My b'day is coming on 26 September please make a tribute!

Not much active :[
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Boing Boing

View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: September 22, 2015, 08:38:43 AM »

My b'day is coming on 26 September please make a tribute!
Ok Wink

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A

Lpcarver
« Reply #4758 on: September 22, 2015, 05:24:02 PM »

Okay, here's an tribute to Lpcarver's Vanessa again...

aaaaaaa thank
springvanillarose
« Reply #4759 on: September 23, 2015, 05:15:12 AM »

Here is Denzel for PeppermintLeaf (PLeaf). It took me a while to make this. I hope you like it. Denzel is pondering about something. But, I will leave it to the viewers to think of what he could be pondering about.

Spoiler:
VampireGirl12
« Reply #4760 on: September 23, 2015, 05:18:14 AM »

MUCH VERY CUTE YAY
Kamarov
It's Kamarov!
Restaurant Legend

Art credit to @lullindo

View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: September 23, 2015, 05:45:51 AM »

are you share that pic on facebook? i saw KKE wear that as avatar

My name is Morrigan
Almeidinha
« Reply #4762 on: September 23, 2015, 07:17:38 AM »

Here is Denzel for PeppermintLeaf (PLeaf). It took me a while to make this. I hope you like it. Denzel is pondering about something. But, I will leave it to the viewers to think of what he could be pondering about.

Spoiler:

Much cute :3
Ixora
Ixora is a flower
Restaurant Legend

Hello would you like some tea and biscuits?

View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: September 23, 2015, 07:54:54 AM »

Spoiler:
Much cute :3

Welcome to my sig~:
My nicknames:
As SuperCub: SC, Cub, Super, Cubby, Cubbypigs, Sugarcub, Cubster, Cubbypiggy, Cubby Cub, Cubby bubby, Cubz, SugarCubby, Suppercubby, Supery, Princess Cub... hey did I forget any other name?

As Shaira: Poetess, Shairapigs, Shairapiggy, Shai, S, Shy

As Ixora: Ixo

JSYK, all my names carry a patriotic message.
Hashtags:
#PacmanForSmiley #BringBackCMC  #YayLenny  #MakeADifference or #MaD     #LIUB  #StopYulinFestival #NoVATonEducation #PrayForTheWorld #DesiMomProblems

When Forumers are bad, Filter is of no use.
When Forumers are good, Filter is of no need.
Mazine
« Reply #4764 on: September 23, 2015, 08:33:09 AM »

Spoiler:
OMG THAT'S SOOO AWESOME !!!!!

Neprune Efron
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: September 23, 2015, 08:39:17 AM »

Spoiler:
Love it!

Song Quote of the Week
"We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky, 'cause we got the fire fire fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire, and we gonna let it burn"
~ Burn - Ellie Goulding
Mai
To your heart
Better Than Papa!

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: September 23, 2015, 09:04:00 AM »

Love it!

Please sign up for my fan fic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=49154.0.
No one is signing! Sad
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: September 24, 2015, 10:05:04 AM »

Spoiler:
I just realized that Denzel looks a lot like Doan here. Great drawing!

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
PeppermintLeaf
no time for tea
Better Than Papa!

Another qt

View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: September 24, 2015, 10:44:06 AM »

Spoiler:
WHAT THE YAS
THIS LOOKS GREAT OMG THANK YOU! >W<  I love the bg and the pose, looks like he's lecturing. It's awesome!~

I lurk in the shadows >w>)
cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #4769 on: September 24, 2015, 10:46:46 AM »

Denzel is giving his students a lecture, when suddenly, someone decided to snap a photo of him, thus explaining the confused look on his face.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 341   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.