Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   
Print
Author Topic: Mystery. (Mystery 16 Is Solved.)  (Read 3005 times)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Franchise Owner

Flash Bomb!

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2019, 10:52:28 PM »

Spoiler:
The third woman is the thief. She has stolen the golden wedding ring from the man's wife, which would have matched his. The wife is probably the businesswoman, since she is nervously stroking the fingers on her left hand, where normally her wedding ring would be, except it has been stolen. I do not know exactly what you mean by "reasoning for the theft", but I think the thief just liked the ring and wanted to have it.

orihime20
Taco Builder

Hello everybody! ^^

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 11, 2019, 01:05:53 AM »

Spoiler:
The third woman is the thief. She has stolen the golden wedding ring from the man's wife, which would have matched his. The wife is probably the businesswoman, since she is nervously stroking the fingers on her left hand, where normally her wedding ring would be, except it has been stolen. I do not know exactly what you mean by "reasoning for the theft", but I think the thief just liked the ring and wanted to have it.
Yeah, I probably could have phrased that better... Nervous First time making a mystery honestly.

The KCP 2018 ad is finally gone. Tongue
orihime20
Taco Builder

Hello everybody! ^^

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2019, 10:56:13 PM »

Since it's way past the 24 hour mark, I just have to say...

The culprit has been caught!

The business woman lost her wedding ring in the crowd and separated from her husband to find it.

The party animal found it, but decided to keep it instead of turning it in to a lost and found area or finding the owner.

The only reason the tattoo artist was part of the line up was due to the police misunderstanding the husband's wording of 'knowing its her when they see her'.

Congrats to Ninja Monkey for getting the correct answer! Grin I apologize if this wasn't a well made mystery; I based this off a visual riddle while trying to add my own twist to it. Next time I end up making a mystery, it'll be better. Promise! ^^

Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Franchise Owner

Flash Bomb!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2019, 05:50:05 AM »

Yes, the explicit wording of "stroking the fingers on her left hand" and "flaunting a gold ring on her right hand" kind of gave it away, especially since the other descriptions (of the man and the tattoo artist) weren't as detailed. In a picture, it's not as obvious, but when it's explicitly mentioned like that you know something is up with it. Still, pretty good for a first time!

orihime20
Taco Builder

Hello everybody! ^^

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2019, 11:25:23 AM »

Thanks. ^^ I'll do better next time.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

Time for Onionfest!! Under orders of Kaiser Onion.

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2019, 09:37:00 PM »

Joey: Good job, Ninja Monkey! And nice job making it, orihime! Wink

Who will do the next one?

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.