Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   
Print
Author Topic: Mystery. (Mystery 16 Is Solved.)  (Read 2528 times)
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Franchise Owner

Flash Bomb!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2019, 08:40:23 AM »

Spoiler:
Poison on one side of the knife used to cut the pie., thereby only poisoning one of the slices and not the entire pie. He'd have to eat a slice himself to avoid suspicion, so he couldn't've just poisoned the entire pie.

HungryCat
RPF member
Pizza Topper

Back to RPF.

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2019, 09:34:41 AM »

Brother E: Here's HungryCat's mystery. Wink

oh you used my old mystery! Nice!
Sorry, so far you both got the answer incorrect. The death was an accident. All I'm helping.

An RPF member!
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Franchise Owner

Flash Bomb!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2019, 10:00:42 AM »

oh you used my old mystery! Nice!
Sorry, so far you both got the answer incorrect. The death was an accident. All I'm helping.
Oh... Can I try again? Or does everyone only get one trY?

HungryCat
RPF member
Pizza Topper

Back to RPF.

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2019, 10:09:31 AM »

Oh... Can I try again? Or does everyone only get one trY?
Yes you can try again

An RPF member!
Ninja Monkey
Superhero Comic Creator
Franchise Owner

Flash Bomb!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2019, 10:25:17 AM »

Spoiler:
He put the ring in the pie, thinking that would be a fun way to deliver it. However, she ate the pie without noticing the ring in time, and choked on the ring.

HungryCat
RPF member
Pizza Topper

Back to RPF.

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2019, 10:34:27 AM »

Spoiler:
He put the ring in the pie, thinking that would be a fun way to deliver it. However, she ate the pie without noticing the ring in time, and choked on the ring.
Correct!

An RPF member!
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

One comic at a time!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2019, 02:41:32 PM »

Joey: Good job, Ninja Monkey! You solved, the really sad, mystery.

You can do the next one, Ninja Monkey.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

One comic at a time!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2019, 01:19:10 PM »

Brother J:  Mystery 14:

This mystery starts out at a bank that is run by a head manager, two assistant managers, and five employees.  The head manager, after having his lunch that started at 11:35 am and ended at 12:00 pm, checks on the three large money vaults in the secure room.  Vault number one was locked and its money was safe.  Vault number two was shut but not locked; no money was taken.  Vault number three was locked, but nearly half of the money was missing!   The manager informs his two assistant managers; he is convinced that the incident was an inside job.  The two assistants give there recaps.

Assistant #1:  (I headed to the restroom at around 11:45 a.m. and then returned to my desk at 11:55 am.
 Didn't see anything suspicious.
)

Assistant #2   (I stayed in my office until you returned and called for us.  No one went past my office to go to the secure room.  One of the employees came to my office to give me the balance reports.  He returned to the front desk afterwards.)

The head manager calls for the employees to come to his office.  He tells them what has happened and takes notice of their answer and their facial reactions.

Employee #1:    Shocked  (WHAT!?!)
Employee #2:    Huh?  (Someone stole the money!?!)
Employee #3:    Angry  (Who would do something like this!?!)
Employee #4:    Hmm  (That's weird!)
Employee #5:    Nervous  (I...I didn't do it!)

Which employee stole the money?  Which assistant manager was the employee's accomplice?  Also, why did the thief leave one vault unlocked without taking its money?  You have 24 hours to solve the case!  Better hurry before the thief leaves the county!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:09:55 PM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

Tamatim
The Forum Tomato
Restaurant Master

Tomato, or should I say Tamatim?

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2019, 01:59:39 PM »

Spoiler:
Employee #5 did it, I guess. He was nervous and saying that's it's not him. Assistant #1 helped him because the head manager finished lunch at 1:35 am going after that to check, while the assistant was saying that he was at the restroom from 11:45 to 11:55 am. The employee probably left the vault unlocked because he suddenly remembered to give assistant #2 the balance reports, forgetting it going back to the front desk. Undecided

Hey:
Hello, hope you're having a nice day!
Welcome to my signature.
Wink
My Topics:
Would you like to order at my Cheeseria?:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=18580.0

You also may check my Fan Character Topic (With Q&A!):
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44178.0
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

One comic at a time!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2019, 02:18:40 PM »

Spoiler:
Employee #5 did it, I guess. He was nervous and saying that's it's not him. Assistant #1 helped him because the head manager finished lunch at 1:35 am going after that to check, while the assistant was saying that he was at the restroom from 11:45 to 11:55 am. The employee probably left the vault unlocked because he suddenly remembered to give assistant #2 the balance reports, forgetting it going back to the front desk. Undecided
Brother J:  No, sorry Tamatim, that's not right.   Good try though.

SuperMarioBros
Nintendo Switch Owner
Restaurant Star

Congrats! 1,000,000 Posts!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »

Spoiler:
#4, ans Assistant #1. He doesn't seem shocked the money is gone, and the assistant had plenty of time to steal the money before 11:35

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
Links:
My Scooperia Order: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42172.msg2013143#msg2013143
Coming Soon: Papa's Cakeria: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42590.0
Vote on my Tournament: (Link soon)
Mario: Feb 11
Luigi: Feb 25
Toad: Mar 11
Goomba: Mar 25
Princess Toadstool: Apr 8
Bowser: Apr 22
(Every two weeks)
orihime20
Taco Builder

Hello everybody! ^^

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2019, 02:52:58 PM »

This one's pretty hard. It seems so obvious...

Spoiler:
The employees were only just told the situation. No one was accusing anyone yet, so that places Employee #5 under immediate suspicion because they nervously said they didn't do it. Assistant #1 is under suspicion because they said they went to the bathroom around 11:45 to 11:55, but the manager ended his lunch around 11:35 so that can't be possible.

But... maybe Assistant #2 is Employee #5's accomplice. They never gave a specific time for when their actions were taking place, therefor they have no known alibi for the exact time spent in their office.

As for the reason Vault 2 was left unlocked, but not emptied is this: They went into Vault 3 first and took as much money as they could before closing the door and locking it. They were about to steal from Vault 2 but realized they wouldn't have time before their boss left their lunch break- most likely when they decided to start stealing- and in their haste to return to their positions to avoid suspicion, they forgot to lock the vault door.

Since E#5 was with the AM#2 when the crime was committed, E#5 may have given AM#2 balance reports(and the money) to further alleviate suspicion before returning to the front desk.

The KCP 2018 ad is finally gone. Tongue
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

One comic at a time!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2019, 03:14:06 PM »

Spoiler:
#4, ans Assistant #1. He doesn't seem shocked the money is gone, and the assistant had plenty of time to steal the money before 11:35
Brother J: No, sorry that's not it.  I corrected the time.  The head manager began his lunch at 11:35 am and ended it at 12:00 pm.  Sorry for lack of time detail.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

One comic at a time!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2019, 03:18:13 PM »

This one's pretty hard. It seems so obvious...

Spoiler:
The employees were only just told the situation. No one was accusing anyone yet, so that places Employee #5 under immediate suspicion because they nervously said they didn't do it. Assistant #1 is under suspicion because they said they went to the bathroom around 11:45 to 11:55, but the manager ended his lunch around 11:35 so that can't be possible.

But... maybe Assistant #2 is Employee #5's accomplice. They never gave a specific time for when their actions were taking place, therefor they have no known alibi for the exact time spent in their office.

As for the reason Vault 2 was left unlocked, but not emptied is this: They went into Vault 3 first and took as much money as they could before closing the door and locking it. They were about to steal from Vault 2 but realized they wouldn't have time before their boss left their lunch break- most likely when they decided to start stealing- and in their haste to return to their positions to avoid suspicion, they forgot to lock the vault door.

Since E#5 was with the AM#2 when the crime was committed, E#5 may have given AM#2 balance reports(and the money) to further alleviate suspicion before returning to the front desk.
Brother J: No, you're not completely right.  Though you have got the right answer for Assistant #2.  Also, just because employee #5 is nervous doesn't make him guilty.  It could be it's his first day on the job and he's nervous that everyone will blame him.   I also fixed the manager's lunch time detail.

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

One comic at a time!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2019, 03:20:42 PM »

Brother J:  Everyone can have as many tries as they like.    Wink

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.