Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Is it possible to move a Papa's save file from one website to another?  (Read 383 times)
DaBoii

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2019, 03:08:52 PM »

Okay, so like 4 years ago I created a Papa's Freeziera save and grinded that save up to about rank 45, almost got Papa Louie, all golden characters, etc on this a website called Kizi. (You can check it out for yourself if necessary) Problem is I don't want that save on that website anymore because now its riddled with ads, and since its an older game you can't just click the button as you can now. So I want to move it here but I have no idea how. Is this even possible? Please let me know if you can! Thanks.
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Legend

One comic at a time! Happy Easter and God bless!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 07:15:32 PM »

Okay, so like 4 years ago I created a Papa's Freeziera save and grinded that save up to about rank 45, almost got Papa Louie, all golden characters, etc on this a website called Kizi. (You can check it out for yourself if necessary) Problem is I don't want that save on that website anymore because now its riddled with ads, and since its an older game you can't just click the button as you can now. So I want to move it here but I have no idea how. Is this even possible? Please let me know if you can! Thanks.
Brother Z: Well, I don't think you can. You might have to start it over.  Sad

Sea Anne
Restaurant Legend

Easter is almost here!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 07:26:48 PM »

I think you can, but I’m not sure.
Matt
Hungry for Wings
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 08:59:25 AM »

There's a way to do it, but it's pretty complicated and the process is different depending on which OS and browser you use.  If you let me know which browser you're using and whether it's Mac or PC, I can see if I can put together an explanation of how to transfer it.
SuperMarioBros
Nintendo Switch Owner
Restaurant Star

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 05:21:12 PM »

You can use a backup.

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
Links:
My Scooperia Order: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42172.msg2013143#msg2013143
Coming Soon: Papa's Cakeria: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42590.0
Vote on my Tournament: (Link soon)
Mario: Feb 11
Luigi: Feb 25
Toad: Mar 11
Goomba: Mar 25
Princess Toadstool: Apr 8
Bowser: Apr 22
(Every two weeks)
DaBoii

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 03:45:23 PM »

There's a way to do it, but it's pretty complicated and the process is different depending on which OS and browser you use.  If you let me know which browser you're using and whether it's Mac or PC, I can see if I can put together an explanation of how to transfer it.

I use a Mac, version macOS High Sierra (or V. 10.13.6) and these saves are on Google Chrome
Matt
Hungry for Wings
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 03:16:52 PM »

For Chrome on MacOS, you should be able to find your Flash saved games here:

Computer > Users > YOURUSERNAME > Library > Application Support > Google > Chrome > Default > Pepper Data > Shockwave Flash > WritableRoot > #SharedObjects > RANDOMNUMBERS

(that last folder with random numbers is different for every user)

And inside of that folder there should be one called "static4.kizi.com" or something similar, and in there will be all of the save files from Kizi.  For Papa's Freezeria it should probably be named something like "papasfreezeria1.sol".

Within that RANDOMNUMBERS folder, you should copy that Freezeria save file out of the "static4.kizi.com" folder and into a different folder called "i.flipline.com", and now that save should appear on the Flipline site when you try to play it.
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.