Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   
Print
Author Topic: Apology topic  (Read 13151 times)
Shawna
Ultimate Shipper ♥
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2021, 01:08:53 PM »

You know what, in the recent times I've been losing a lot of motivation to use the forum, but I have some stuff to manage here too, and I really want to get this off my chest. Also just an additional note that this is a half apology, and a half confession too.
Take the time to read this, please:
I have been mainly the heat of two subjects that were posted here in the forum. One of them is:
Spoiler:
And the other one is:
Spoiler:
You know why I put them on spoilers? It's because I was the one who mainly did those two infuriating subjects. I frankly admit this. I was too desperate to get attention quite honestly amd I felt like I wasn't being recognized in this forum a lot. To be honest, I'm getting jealous because some of my topics aren't that noticed but the newer topics that are created by anyone get attention so much immediately. The same applies to FC making, when I upload an FC, it doesn't get so much attention, but when other FC makers upload an FC, it immediately gets a lot of reaction (including me too sometimes). I feel so bad for myself even though I'm just already here for 5 months. Quite honestly, I tried to be nice, respectful, and kind to other users, but the jealousy is making me turn into a hot-headed, angered person that I really don't want to be. With those aforementioned details, this kinda gives me a bad vibe to not only myself, but also on the whole forum community, which I honestly kinda think I'm becoming a bad guy here. I am just sorry to everybody, I am wholeheartedly saying this.

Today, I've been feeling a lot better now, I just hope I won't be doing enough damage to any users who might find this offensive. I seriously love the forum and the community, but I just felt like I wasn't gathering much attention compared to other users.

Please dare not to say anything offensive or any sarcastic statement, because I'm being honest in this apology.
Thank you for reading this.
I forgive you. <333333
You are still one of my best friends on here. ^___^

♥ ~ My Important Topics ~ ♥

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

♥ ~ My Favorite Customers and Ships ~ ♥
Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. LePete
3. Radlynn
4. Robby
5. Captain Cori
6. Deano
7. Gremmie
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Shelby x LePete
Robe x Quinn
Holly (FC by Robe) x Kayla
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Meet Johanna!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2021, 01:10:47 AM »

I'm sorry to JEBZ Komics and AskJoe for taking your posts in Our World Today and putting all of the words in alphabetical order. It was both wrong and stupid of me, especially since said topic is supposed to be more serious. I promise not to do such tomfoolery again in the future.

Rattledeli
Big Fan of A.C. Milan
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 22, 2021, 09:40:38 PM »

This is for Katakuri

Spoiler:
Dear Katakuri.

I'm so sorry for being such a bad behavior last November. That Delta's defeat to Valentina last month was embarrassed because of me, and the proxies. I know you are really so upset after that round, but you'll be fine because KCP20 is officially closed for good.

Please forgive my apology. In the meantime, I will leave this forum for six plus months starting in late January to pursue an opportunity in college later in Spring 2021. By the way, I will give you a very special presents before I leave the forum or maybe return from college. Hope you feel better this year.

Sincerely, Rattledeli.
Katakuri
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

The Mochi Man

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 22, 2021, 10:03:09 PM »

I accept your apology. I have to be honest though, I wasn't really looking for an apology, it's been two or so months at this point and I'm over the drama that occurred then, I feel like this stuff is being strung out at this point. My wish is to just forget about the incident and not have it brought up or to allow it to make the atmosphere regarding it awkward. I'm sure you are genuine with your statement but there's no need, especially at this point to have to try to suck up or send me things like gifts, it really is not that serious. Hmm

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Better Than Papa!

Oliver: Will I be a SD Judge for TFCG4?

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: Today at 08:12:09 AM »

I'm sorry to JEBZ Komics and AskJoe for taking your posts in Our World Today and putting all of the words in alphabetical order. It was both wrong and stupid of me, especially since said topic is supposed to be more serious. I promise not to do such tomfoolery again in the future.
Brother E: I never saw this. And I never saw our posts you put in alphabetical order. I forgive you,  but I was so late I don't know what happened. Nervous

Hi everyone and have a nice day! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.